S-FM 308: Mallow's Anti-Vaxxing Crusade - Page 8
Register

User Tag List

Page 8 of 40 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #351

Re: S-FM 308: Mallow's Anti-Vaxxing Crusade

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Ty I like this. I will take the immunity.

How about everyone check me tonight if you are SB.
    Aivion made a good point. I am a very slippery scum. and If I can get immunity. You all will know my reads are good not Scum.

honestly, you would be a great antiwax pick so i agree that SB should be on you

2. ISO #352

Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    honestly, you would be a great antiwax pick so i agree that SB should be on you
    TY You see my point.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

3. ISO #353

4. ISO #354

@Mike , well, looks like you only now got that we have no LW in this setup, and missunderstanding we have is all about that. Yes, you think like "wtf is this plan, SB will just left lw and we will lynch MM" and found that plan as SB-hunting. Now you got that there is no LW. From my point that was like "wtf he is talking about, he refusing the only good plan we have, calling that SB-hunting and gives no alternative".

Well, let call this plan as Plan A. If someone else have some Plan B, we can try something else. But now we have only Plan A, and I will follow that. Any other plans maybe?
    I agree with plan C.

Even if game is already over, I am still agree, why not?

5. ISO #355

I dont know if Ren is mafia or not but even if he was I would not vote him with your insane tunnel.
    I know. He is not mafia. There is no mafia in this setup.
    I agree with plan C.

6. ISO #356

Quote Originally Posted by Zedus View Post
    @Mike , well, looks like you only now got that we have no LW in this setup, and missunderstanding we have is all about that. Yes, you think like "wtf is this plan, SB will just left lw and we will lynch MM" and found that plan as SB-hunting. Now you got that there is no LW. From my point that was like "wtf he is talking about, he refusing the only good plan we have, calling that SB-hunting and gives no alternative".

Well, let call this plan as Plan A. If someone else have some Plan B, we can try something else. But now we have only Plan A, and I will follow that. Any other plans maybe?
    Hey @Zedus

What do you think of DM reading you as SB and Renegade as scum?

7. ISO #357

What do you think of DM reading you as SB and Renegade as scum?
    I think "reading" is not works.
    But if "reading" is works, Renegade is scum, yes.
    Or you ask me am I SB or not?
    I agree with plan C.

8. ISO #358

9. ISO #359

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    @Zedus time for you to cut the shit.

I didn't even interact with you and in your second post you immediately start harassing me. If this is going to be your delusional play every fucking game then why even play? Is something wrong with you?

I guess you must be overjoyed that 3 others are sheeping your insane tunnel.

And this is the kind of stupid shit that I find exhausting about FM : Losers like Zedus.

Zedus has an unfortunate ability to make every game about himself with no self introspection to the detriment of his team. Look at New Player Game, Instant Mafia, and Spirits.

So if you are all just going to sheep this delusional asshole, then vote me now and let's get on with it.
    @AIVION drop your vote and let the MM hammer.
    Look, I understand you're very frustrated with Zedus but...

Are these insults related to his slot, or him as a person?
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

10. ISO #360

I know. He is not mafia. There is no mafia in this setup.
    “Mafia” = Scum Easter to say that over MM becise we have a MM playing less confusing.

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

11. ISO #361

I know you aren't SB.
    It's not night, so you still not shoot me, how can you know?

What do you think about DM?
    I am not thinking about DM. He is in my neut list. Low game presence and posts without any explainations as always.
    I agree with plan C.

12. ISO #362

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post

It's personal, this crybaby hates me, and that's funny for me!
    I agree with plan C.

13. ISO #363

Both. He has constantly insulted me starting with his second post.

If his behavior is acceptable then infract me for calling it out IDGAF. He harasses me. I didn't say anything to him or about him when the game started.

14. ISO #364

It's not night, so you still not shoot me, how can you know?

I am not thinking about DM. He is in my neut list. Low game presence and posts without any explainations as always.
    The way people play during the day can indicate what role type they can be and what roles they can't be. Take the mod for example where veterans baiting people with their day performance. You know, big difference in day gameplay when you are a bodyguard or veteran or coroner

15. ISO #365

“Mafia” = Scum Easter to say that over MM becise we have a MM playing less confusing.
    Well, for real it's weird to play this setup with MM as player and as role. So I using word "scum".
    I agree with plan C.

16. ISO #366

I'm done for now. See you all later, if you haven't already sheeped Zedus and voted me off.

Look at Zedus' previous games and see how he leads his team to absolute ruin and sucks any kind of fun from playing. Like one of those dementor dudes from HP.
    FTR, if I ever do vote you its because nearly 50% of your posts have mentioned or reacted to Zedus (I counted).

As you said, it happens every game. The whole thing is an NAI spectacle.

My vote will be a result of my own determinations. If it is a sheeped vote, I'll declare so.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

17. ISO #367

If you don't like my posts, if you want to sheep Zebus, send me to the fucking glorious dead chat in the sky (Banana you better have it ready) because Zedus' argument is weak bullshit he constantly vomits, makes every game he is present in miserable (to his delight) and I'm done with this.

Aivion is the only one with a decent reason to vote me.

2 more let's go.

18. ISO #368

It's personal, this crybaby hates me, and that's funny for me!
    Zedus, most of your insults (I would believe) were worded in such a way that they attacked the slot here.

You're not helping anyone by responding to my question here with a directly, indisputably personal insult here.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

19. ISO #369

Zedus, most of your insults (I would believe) were worded in such a way that they attacked the slot here.

You're not helping anyone by responding to my question here with a directly, indisputably personal insult here.
    In fact, despite my confidence that you're town, you'll only make me more and more willing to vote YOU out of frustration here
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

20. ISO #370

21. ISO #371

22. ISO #372

23. ISO #373

The way people play during the day can indicate what role type they can be and what roles they can't be. Take the mod for example where veterans baiting people with their day performance. You know, big difference in day gameplay when you are a bodyguard or veteran or coroner
    You are not right. There is no some "correct" indicative way to play any role. A lot of players thinks alerting n1 is good idea. Another players (like me) will never alert n1 and save alert for lategame. My veteran's kill n4-n5 is common thing. As bodyguard, I nearly 10 times claimed "I am sk/gf and I will kill #10 n1", after that going to protect #10 and ... killing real sk/gf

You can make assumptions based on your own playstyle and experience, but it paints YOU as player, not others. Others can have another playstyle. All you said now is "If i were SB i will not play same way as Zedus". But you are not me. It's like say "good veteran will always bait and alert n1". I will answer that only idiot will bait and alert n1 and kill half of the town to confirm his dumb self.
    I agree with plan C.

24. ISO #374

25. ISO #375

You are not right. There is no some "correct" indicative way to play any role. A lot of players thinks alerting n1 is good idea. Another players (like me) will never alert n1 and save alert for lategame. My veteran's kill n4-n5 is common thing. As bodyguard, I nearly 10 times claimed "I am sk/gf and I will kill #10 n1", after that going to protect #10 and ... killing real sk/gf

You can make assumptions based on your own playstyle and experience, but it paints YOU as player, not others. Others can have another playstyle. All you said now is "If i were SB i will not play same way as Zedus". But you are not me. It's like say "good veteran will always bait and alert n1". I will answer that only idiot will bait and alert n1 and kill half of the town to confirm his dumb self.
    It really is a good idea though, I think you are wrong here with the entire thing.

Veteran killing a townie will reveal that dead townies LW and reveal the VET as a confirmed townie then they can just lead and protect the mayor for example. This is where they can alert or save them on N2 N3 N4 however the setup looks like.

Day 1 alert is a win/win scenario for veterans. It's not just my own playstyle dude. I can clearly tell in this game you are not SB and I just want to understand where DM is coming from with their SB read on you

26. ISO #376

If you don't like my posts, if you want to sheep Zebus, send me to the fucking glorious dead chat in the sky (Banana you better have it ready) because Zedus' argument is weak bullshit he constantly vomits, makes every game he is present in miserable (to his delight) and I'm done with this.

Aivion is the only one with a decent reason to vote me.

2 more let's go.
    I am not voting you.

27. ISO #377

Day 1 alert is a win/win scenario for veterans. It's not just my own playstyle dude.
    Yes, it's typical dumbass scenario. As vet, good player will never alert n1. And that's what I am talking about. You think your playstyle indicative, but it's not. If someone agreed with you that alerting n1 is good, well, you have your own dumbvet club. And you can "read" each other in that club, but not the realy good vet, who alerting n5 and killing disguiser, and alerting n6 and killing gf after.

Also I should remind you that we don't need this vet offtopic in this game. You can talk about that in discord if you want. Let's just stop this and focus on lynching scum.

I am afk now.
    I agree with plan C.

28. ISO #378

29. ISO #379

30. ISO #380

Who cares about A Vet this is not MOD there is no vet in this setup all this is fluff.
    Vet was just an example for something else. I don't know why Zedus is dodging me when I am actually confused about DM's zedus=SB read and scumread on Renegade due to lack of explanation behind them.

31. ISO #381

32. ISO #382

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Your insistence on those two players without any valid reason is really weird.
    -vote Frinckles
    I guess I wasn't clear enough, sorry.

I was saying vote in Zedus/Renegade and gave a reason why. I also gave a very short preliminary reasoning as to why I chose Renegade to vote instead of Zedus. The post you're replying to was my general speculation in regards to suspicions on Zedus from: Aivion/Baker(?)/Mike.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

33. ISO #383

Anyone has the chance of being SB let’s not eliminate people as possible SB. This is A 9 player setup. 1 scum 1 sb rest cits. So the scum already know who is scum. That makes it 1 sb out of 8 picks. When you remove a player as sb then it makes 1 out of 7 and the scum will have there own reads makeing the odd even better for them to find SB. So let’s not say this person is 100% or SB.

It is ok to say someone is lock town but please do not help the mafia find the SB.

I am SB
    MM is SB
    Aivion is SB
    Zedus is SB
    Martin is SB
    Freckles is SB
    Baker is SB
    Ren is SB
    DM is SB

Now one is Scum

But we all are SB stop hunting or claiming someone is or is not SB. It is not townie.

34. ISO #384

Who cares about A Vet this is not MOD there is no vet in this setup all this is fluff.
    Actually MM is (technically) a veteran that activates every night and kills SB when they visit.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

35. ISO #385

36. ISO #386

37. ISO #387

Actually MM is (technically) a veteran that activates every night and kills SB when they visit.
    This is why it is important to know who each person would vist if they where SB and do not change that in the night.

One down fall to this plan the scum team will know who each person vistas. So if we all claim this and no Sb dies the scum would know that the person that claimed they costed them is not SB but only the scum would have that info not town.

Mechanics is out the door in this setup for making any plans. Zedus is not in town yet. I don’t want Ren to be today’s lynch.

People I will not lynch today

Aivion
    MM
    Ren
    Freckles
    Baker so so I did not like his claiming Zedus was not 100% SB.
    Martian

DM or Zedus I am ok with.

38. ISO #388

One down fall to this plan the scum team will know who each person vistas.
    @Mike

1. Yes, assuming SB does visit who they visit.

2. Even if #1 were true, MM (the role) can't do anything with that information. See my past post: https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showt...l=1#post885927

MM doesn't know if their convert works (unless they already have an anti-vaxxer ally). And only the anti-vaxxer learns of MM's identity. MM doesn't know if their convert works unless they believe they have an Anti-Vaxxer alive during the past day.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

39. ISO #389

To put it out for everyone, in very big letters:

Quote Originally Posted by MM Role Card
    Night Action: Target a player to spread propaganda. Your action will automatically fail (and no feedback is sent to your target) if an Anti-Vaxxer was alive during the day
    You are not informed if your action is successful
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

40. ISO #390

This is why it is important to know who each person would vist if they where SB and do not change that in the night.

One down fall to this plan the scum team will know who each person vistas. So if we all claim this and no Sb dies the scum would know that the person that claimed they costed them is not SB but only the scum would have that info not town.

Mechanics is out the door in this setup for making any plans. Zedus is not in town yet. I don’t want Ren to be today’s lynch.

People I will not lynch today

Aivion
    MM
    Ren
    Freckles
    Baker so so I did not like his claiming Zedus was not 100% SB.
    Martian

DM or Zedus I am ok with.
    DM and Martin are the two players pinging me here. Both seem too calculated and focused on mechanics. And I'm just not vibing with them that much this game.

I don't SR you and Aivion has a high likelyhood of being checked so I'm not even worried about her.

Baker is a chad so he's clear.

Ren and Zedus can both feign frustration so it's a toss up. I think lynching there would be less accurate.

Anyway, I'll shut up and vote now
    -vote MartinGG99

41. ISO #391

42. ISO #392

43. ISO #393

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Oh I missed MM. Yeah, I don't know. I can never read his day ones. Dude just gets confused about anything I type.
    honestly one theory I have is that we are all just bunch of concerned parents except MM

i can see the stars are aligning for this glorious lynch

44. ISO #394

DM and Martin are the two players pinging me here. Both seem too calculated and focused on mechanics.
    *Quickly checks DM's ISO*

I don't see the connection here. As in, I don't find myself to be similar enough to him in order to be associated as "calculated" with him.

Though if you're saying I'm just calculated based on this game then that's fine. As for DM, I'm not sure if he has a game plan atm, or anything "calculated" yet.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

45. ISO #395

honestly one theory I have is that we are all just bunch of concerned parents except MM

i can see the stars are aligning for this glorious lynch
    If I am SB, and Marshmallow Marshall is MM then I'm dying tonight.

He's the one I'm going to visit. As stated in post #17.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

46. ISO #396

*Quickly checks DM's ISO*

I don't see the connection here. As in, I don't find myself to be similar enough to him in order to be associated as "calculated" with him.

Though if you're saying I'm just calculated based on this game then that's fine. As for DM, I'm not sure if he has a game plan atm, or anything "calculated" yet.
    I mean, I'm not trying to draw some exact correlation between you two. DM is playing similarly to how I normally have seen him, inquisitive etc. but he's a lot more laid back overall with random gung-ho moments, which is how I approach scum sometimes. I have problems with his tempo, if that makes sense.

On your end, you've focused on mechanics and correcting people. Which isn't really doing it for me atm.

47. ISO #397

On your end, you've focused on mechanics and correcting people. Which isn't really doing it for me atm.
    And that's fine by me; its a valid argument.

Although I do think I tend to avoid (though not completely) correcting people about mechanics or plans when I'm scum unless correcting means avoiding my death or the death of scum-teammates. Otherwise, if I am correcting someone, it tends to progress into an attack/push. Why end the chaos (if any)?

I also recognize that it is me talking about myself here, so take it with a grain of sand if you wish.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

48. ISO #398

And that's fine by me; its a valid argument.

Although I do think I tend to avoid (though not completely) correcting people about mechanics or plans when I'm scum unless correcting means avoiding my death or the death of scum-teammates. Otherwise, if I am correcting someone, it tends to progress into an attack/push. Why end the chaos (if any)?

I also recognize that it is me talking about myself here, so take it with a grain of sand if you wish.
    It can be easy town points to come across as someone helpful who is active even if they're not saying much. That's my only concern about that, but I understand what you mean.

49. ISO #399

There is no connections. But there will be. Tomorrow. Scum will recruit someone with high chance. And SB will have one trusted person he checked.

One important thing: there is no night chat. Orginal scum and his minion cannot communicate at night. Scum doesn't know, was his conversion succesful or not. But SB will 100% know that his target is citizen, if he doesn't die after visit.

Second important thing:
    For SB:
    Night Action: Target a player to educate them. If you hit a Concerned Parent, they will become permanently immune to propaganda.
    For MM:
    Night Action: Target a player to spread propaganda. Your action will automatically fail (and no feedback is sent to your target) if an Anti-Vaxxer was alive during the day
    So, every night we have +1 citizen, immune to conversion. But Scum cannot have more then one ally.

This game will be solved in 2 nights if SB just staying alive. We will have 2 immune to conversion town core, and after that evils will have no chance to get majority.
    I agree with plan C.

50. ISO #400

D3 our converted towncore can reveal. SB will reveal and confirm them, also he will claim his target for n3. Even if he will die, we will have 2 core immune citizen + his target. After that ez lynch others, gg.
    I agree with plan C.