Impossible
Register

User Tag List

Thread: Impossible

1. ISO #1

Impossible

Something is itching in my mind that I can't get rid of and it disturbs me trying to fall asleep.

It was some time ago, like 0-2 days (my memory is terrible) ago, when I read a New Forum Post about an accusation of a bank hacker. Can't find that thread anymore, it's probably hidden, idk.

It was about someone reaching 20k points with just little more than 800 games. So some guy that reviews those reports claiming "It is mathematically impossible", while @Arrow confirms it by claiming "25 points per game on average is unacceptably high".

Alright? I got a problem with that. First off - to the guy who said "it is mathematically impossible". Love it that he felt it necessary to specify mathematically. One could maybe think about Magic otherwise. Honestly - I have my doubts he has finished school. Like I would need evidence to believe it. Are we really now throwing the word "impossible" around so casually? Improbable - sure. But impossible? Jeezus Christ, I would even dare to say that reaching 80k points in 800 games is possible by winning 100 points in roulette each game. Not very likely, but not impossible impossible.

Secondly - 25 points per game is unacceptable? Well then ban me too plz. I am close to 10k with less than 400 games (100% legit).
    And while you are at it - consider banning the whole game. Today I got 350 points for getting a solo win as Auditor. I get a MINIMUM of 10 points per game. Never checked how much, but its more than 10. This means I can lose on last day (least points possible) 22 games in a row and still be above 25 points per game average. God forbid I got another achievement or win a roulette. And appearantly it's impossible to play mass roulette in graveyard and just replace bankfile with a backup if lose.

I'm sorry guys. Idk why it triggered it me so much. It's just bullshit you know. Reading bullshit can do that you.

Good night.

2. ISO #2

Re: Impossible

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    Something is itching in my mind that I can't get rid of and it disturbs me trying to fall asleep.

It was some time ago, like 0-2 days (my memory is terrible) ago, when I read a New Forum Post about an accusation of a bank hacker. Can't find that thread anymore, it's probably hidden, idk.

It was about someone reaching 20k points with just little more than 800 games. So some guy that reviews those reports claiming "It is mathematically impossible", while @Arrow confirms it by claiming "25 points per game on average is unacceptably high".

Alright? I got a problem with that. First off - to the guy who said "it is mathematically impossible". Love it that he felt it necessary to specify mathematically. One could maybe think about Magic otherwise. Honestly - I have my doubts he has finished school. Like I would need evidence to believe it. Are we really now throwing the word "impossible" around so casually? Improbable - sure. But impossible? Jeezus Christ, I would even dare to say that reaching 80k points in 800 games is possible by winning 100 points in roulette each game. Not very likely, but not impossible impossible.

Secondly - 25 points per game is unacceptable? Well then ban me too plz. I am close to 10k with less than 400 games (100% legit).
    And while you are at it - consider banning the whole game. Today I got 350 points for getting a solo win as Auditor. I get a MINIMUM of 10 points per game. Never checked how much, but its more than 10. This means I can lose on last day (least points possible) 22 games in a row and still be above 25 points per game average. God forbid I got another achievement or win a roulette. And appearantly it's impossible to play mass roulette in graveyard and just replace bankfile with a backup if lose.

I'm sorry guys. Idk why it triggered it me so much. It's just bullshit you know. Reading bullshit can do that you.

Good night.
    Well it triggered me a bit too and you're 100% right, I just didn't dare to make a thread for that... But you're right.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4