User Tag List

Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ... 39 45 46 47 48 49
Results 2,401 to 2,414 of 2414
  1. ISO #2401

2. ISO #2402

3. ISO #2403

Re: S-FM 338: Deck Mafia #008

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    Ye normally in the very same discord channel used to submit card actions to host
    In my humble opinion, MVP votes not being public is a little counterproductive (like, the point is to celebrate someone's good play, you can't do that without telling anyone!)

Of course, it's not as absurd if MVP votes serve another purpose, such as in Deck Mafia, so it doesn't really apply to Guillo's games, just in general.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

4. ISO #2404

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    In my humble opinion, MVP votes not being public is a little counterproductive (like, the point is to celebrate someone's good play, you can't do that without telling anyone!)

Of course, it's not as absurd if MVP votes serve another purpose, such as in Deck Mafia, so it doesn't really apply to Guillo's games, just in general.
    It's probably because the MVP would receive cards.

Compared to our usual, casual post-game style. It's understandable for it not to be public.

5. ISO #2405

6. ISO #2406

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post

Voting us not public because i want player to vote critically. When it’s public it turns into a popularity contest, where several players vote their friend instead of the one that truly played best.
    Tell the truth and you'll lie good.

7. ISO #2407

8. ISO #2408

In case it wasn't clear, I literally said what I said about MVP votes didn't apply here since it has an actual impact...
    I was just making a general comment! I'm innocent!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

9. ISO #2409

10. ISO #2410

11. ISO #2411

12. ISO #2412

13. ISO #2413

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Cheers HK. Great playing with you again. Your scum game is even better. c:
    Why thank you kindly Frinckles. Some day we'll play again and we'll be on the same side.
    NGL I was afraid of you finding me out when the game randed and I was right, you were early on me and really never let up.

Well played!

14. ISO #2414