User Tag List

Page 43 of 49 FirstFirst ... 33 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,150 of 2414
  1. ISO #2101

2. ISO #2102

3. ISO #2103

Re: S-FM 338: Deck Mafia #008

-vote Takumi

This is where I'm most confident. I think Gikkle, by virtue of martin bus driving him and seanzie, and seanzie being dead is mech confirmed town.
    I don't know of any setup that allows mafia to target another mafia for the NK and then bus drive that NK to a townie.

Who claimed boba fett again?

4. ISO #2104

5. ISO #2105

6. ISO #2106

7. ISO #2107

8. ISO #2108

9. ISO #2109

10. ISO #2110

11. ISO #2111

12. ISO #2112

13. ISO #2113

14. ISO #2114

15. ISO #2115

16. ISO #2116

17. ISO #2117

18. ISO #2118

19. ISO #2119

20. ISO #2120

Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    -vote Stealthbomber16
    So you shoot me but then you figure i may be right about SB ? Dude, SB is not dying today we decided on Frinckie aka Takumi & Hollow. SB will die only if gikkle manages to shoot one of the two. btw i don't recall, how does the double lynching work exaclty ?

21. ISO #2121

22. ISO #2122

Quote Originally Posted by Loldebite View Post
    So you shoot me but then you figure i may be right about SB ? Dude, SB is not dying today we decided on Frinckie aka Takumi & Hollow. SB will die only if gikkle manages to shoot one of the two. btw i don't recall, how does the double lynching work exaclty ?
    I have reconsidered you. Be glad you survived

The double lynch means top 2 voted persons will be lynched.

23. ISO #2123

24. ISO #2124

25. ISO #2125

Quote Originally Posted by Loldebite View Post
    top 2 wagons die

Also I keep living b/c randomness favors the town.

I think the last wolf is in frinckles/dw

26. ISO #2126

27. ISO #2127

28. ISO #2128

29. ISO #2129

30. ISO #2130

Either someone I townread fooled me (and Lolde and others) or last scum is Gikkle. If it's the latter, then please don't shoot for an epic ending
    Gikkle mechanically cannot be scum unless you are saying that gikkle was targeted by town and the Boba Fett or MM kills were the wolf night kills. And I claimed MM and someone else claimed Boba.

31. ISO #2131

Quote Originally Posted by hollowkatt View Post
    top 2 wagons die

Also I keep living b/c randomness favors the town.

I think the last wolf is in frinckles/dw
    Either you or them, we don't know you so you go first, sorry. Not actually sorry, i desperately want to win, for once.

PQR, it cannot be gikkle. Scum cannot target allies no matter what.

32. ISO #2132

33. ISO #2133

34. ISO #2134

35. ISO #2135

What happened to strongman kill on Seanzie as a possibility? I am not understanding how Gikkle is mech-cleared, I probably missed something. Can someone explain to me please? Gikkle was bussed with Seanzie, we know that (as Gikkle and Frinckles confirm it, and they cannot be both scum). But the kill on Seanzie might be a strongman kill that bypasses redirections?

36. ISO #2136

37. ISO #2137

38. ISO #2138

39. ISO #2139

What happened to strongman kill on Seanzie as a possibility? I am not understanding how Gikkle is mech-cleared, I probably missed something. Can someone explain to me please? Gikkle was bussed with Seanzie, we know that (as Gikkle and Frinckles confirm it, and they cannot be both scum). But the kill on Seanzie might be a strongman kill that bypasses redirections?
    Why would scum use a strongman when they had a bus driver? Like bus driver already allows them to go around protectives, so using the strongman at that point would be a waste

40. ISO #2140

Quote Originally Posted by Gikkle View Post
    Why would scum use a strongman when they had a bus driver? Like bus driver already allows them to go around protectives, so using the strongman at that point would be a waste
    I meant that maybe their factional kill is always a strongman kill, every night. I could then picture the bussing performed to clear you.

41. ISO #2141

I meant that maybe their factional kill is always a strongman kill, every night. I could then picture the bussing performed to clear you.
    It didn't clear me until an independent third party happened to use a confirmable action on me. So it's a pretty bad clear tactic if it were one.

And I don't think deck mafia kills are always strongman? That's never been something I've seen in deck mafia

42. ISO #2142

43. ISO #2143

44. ISO #2144

45. ISO #2145

-vote Takumi Fujiwara

Kind of want the two lynches today to be Loldebite and Takumi, but I don't know how many would agree with me on Lolde.
    I town read him but meh you're the confirmed townie lol

I think you and brad are our clearest players. Brad actually killed Martin, the way he reacted was townie, and I don't recall him laying any kind of early groundwork to gain credit there.

46. ISO #2146

I town read him but meh you're the confirmed townie lol

I think you and brad are our clearest players. Brad actually killed Martin, the way he reacted was townie, and I don't recall him laying any kind of early groundwork to gain credit there.
    Being confirmed town doesn't exactly make me right
    if people have good reasons to TR lolde I'd love to hear it because I'm kind of in the middle on them

47. ISO #2147

Being confirmed town doesn't exactly make me right
    if people have good reasons to TR lolde I'd love to hear it because I'm kind of in the middle on them
    I thought their play D1 and into D2 was pretty good, and their takes didn't seem to have an agenda to them. But I can't really articulate more than that why

48. ISO #2148

49. ISO #2149

Hollow do you plan on placing a vote?
    you mean like I did here?:
    -vote Takumi

This is where I'm most confident. I think Gikkle, by virtue of martin bus driving him and seanzie, and seanzie being dead is mech confirmed town.
    I don't know of any setup that allows mafia to target another mafia for the NK and then bus drive that NK to a townie.

Who claimed boba fett again?

50. ISO #2150