Results 1,601 to 1,650 of 2414
  1. ISO #1601

2. ISO #1602

Re: S-FM 338: Deck Mafia #008

Quote Originally Posted by Loldebite View Post
    Is that even a thing ?...
    I wouldn't be surprised one bit
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

3. ISO #1603

Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    lynch probably bypasses day immunities
    Is that even a thing ?...
    day immunities are a thing but yeet doesn't bypass it

unless a card modifies it to do so ig

or maybe even LYLO would bypass it idk (as LYLO does affect some cards)

but like in the discord the day/night serial killers can opt to get a yeet-proof or night-kill-proof vest which is single-use
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

4. ISO #1604

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    day immunities are a thing but yeet doesn't bypass it

unless a card modifies it to do so ig

or maybe even LYLO would bypass it idk (as LYLO does affect some cards)

but like in the discord the day/night serial killers can opt to get a yeet-proof or night-kill-proof vest which is single-use
    What's the point of getting a elimination vest if there's no disguise?
    I guess it could be used at LYLO???
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    fucketh me in the ass

5. ISO #1605

Quote Originally Posted by NotPaopan View Post
    Good day everyone! It is I, Paopan back from the dead
    ~9 hours has already passed and I kinda like how the thread revolves around me for a bit.
    So what do we have here. Ohhh nice, I'm the top voted player again. Juicy~ To be honest I want to take the first ITA shot. My gambling sense is tinkling because of this. This should be included in every FM game.
    It's read list time!! Feel free to quote your respective slot and we'll go back to back from there on. ISO links are broken so faaaaaaaaaaak this is gonna be harsh

Marshmallow Marshalt
    Hello Marshmallow, how dare you notice deathworlds vote whilst ignore mine???
    Are you creating some distance between us. I mean that's okay if you are scum!MM
    But I know how to read you so it's only a matter of time

MartinGG99
    Hello. This is our first time playing with each other I believe (you are just an host before)
    Instead of parrying other players' opinions. Might be your playstyle I don't know yet.
    But tell me what do you personally think about PQ and Gikkle??

StealthBomber16
    Sup fellow scum. Where u at? Talk to us later okay??
    If you lie low for more than 24h I will vote heavily scum read you okay??

Mesk514
    Locking someone as town 5h after the game has passed. Pretty sus??? brooo.

loldebite
    Be wary of this slot. This slot is going to vote me up later on and will use his/her "personal beef" with me as an excuse to hide the real motives.

Also, -1 for blatant lies about me spamming, everyone here can refer to the archived games involving me and I will guarantee you I am not in any of the top 5 posters of all those games.

Deathworlds
    Oh you voted me. It's okay, we need to know each other first.
    Sup man. Ur old player but we new to each other lah?
    NGL but I like your MM vote also.
    Guess we both got fooled by scum!MM in the past???

Boba Fett
    Sup. I have seen any substance from you yet.
    Since this is the first time you are playing on this site (I'm currently assuming you aren't anon)
    Are you new or experienced in FM? Just sooo we can place our expectations from you ya know...

Gikkle
    Your first post of the day is to vote me without explanation.
    Then your follow-up quote is to say hollowkatt is sus?
    Doesn't make any sense coming from you (as a strong player I believe)
    Currently, that's a pretty weak vote even in an RVS stage

Hollowkatt
    Heya. Nice meeting you! Are you new to FM or only just new to this site?
    Give this lamb some info about your experience on this game

DoctorZeus
    Hey! I think you are not new to FM. But welcome to the site.
    What do you think of me, Paopan?

Takumi Fujiwara
    YOU ARE DRIVING AN AE86. CONFIRMED TOWN!!

PQRnHack
    Just meh. When I was town and you are scum (with MM)
    On day 1, you buddied with me but even though I knew it was obvious.
    I like having friends on day 1, but I also hate that's one of the reasons why we lost as a town on day 2.
    Using that as a reference, right now, I am scum-leaning you but I want you to change my mind. We still have 40h or so~

Seanzie
    I like and hate on how he is trying to establish himself as town leader. (Must be me!!)
    In any case, his clash with PQ and ITA idea deserves a +1 but I'll hold it for now
    Although this is my first time playing with Seanzie, so if he's a strong player, it's pretty good to have him as town.

Now that I have placed my trap cards. I will end my turn
    Notably, he forgot to include bradlands in his reads list. Considering how conscious scum usually are of their buddies, especially in a small scum team of three, this is probably a good look for Brad.

6. ISO #1606

Quote Originally Posted by Gikkle View Post
    Notably, he forgot to include bradlands in his reads list. Considering how conscious scum usually are of their buddies, especially in a small scum team of three, this is probably a good look for Brad.
    brad hadnt posted by then
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

7. ISO #1607

8. ISO #1608

I don't know if I want to kill Oliverz. They've been pretty derpy and it strikes me as genuine. S!Oliverz was a lot more simplistic than this.

I'm actually starting to think it's Frinckles? He seems sort of apathetic this game, and he pushed some weird points earlier. Like, reading it over, it looks he's pushing them because they *could* be busing, but he never analyzed the actual reasons for the push and the interactions between them to see if it *is* busing. It just seems like a weird, half-baked excuse to push people who might otherwise be cleared.

9. ISO #1609

That means even more point for him, then, because it's more likely he actually forgot about it
    .........I don't see why I would mention a person who hadn't posted but okay

then again its not like I would make a readslist 9 hours into the game so who I am to suggest I would know what pao would do lol
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

10. ISO #1610

11. ISO #1611

12. ISO #1612

I saw this as well, but I noted that Brad had no posts, so I dismissed it as a nothingburger.

13. ISO #1613

I don't know if I want to kill Oliverz. They've been pretty derpy and it strikes me as genuine. S!Oliverz was a lot more simplistic than this.

I'm actually starting to think it's Frinckles? He seems sort of apathetic this game, and he pushed some weird points earlier. Like, reading it over, it looks he's pushing them because they *could* be busing, but he never analyzed the actual reasons for the push and the interactions between them to see if it *is* busing. It just seems like a weird, half-baked excuse to push people who might otherwise be cleared.
    (them as in HK and SB)

14. ISO #1614

15. ISO #1615

didn't get really any sleep last night so i'll be lacking on the bnain juice for now
    fucketh me in the ass

16. ISO #1616

I am NOT excited for this shooting shitfest
    fucketh me in the ass

17. ISO #1617

18. ISO #1618

we should be sticking to the plan, shoot top wagons, Chinese fire drill onto other people, we're likely putting a whopping five people on the chopping block today which assuming we poe correctly we can get the last two scum and call it a day
    fucketh me in the ass

19. ISO #1619

MartinGG99
    Gikkle
    Oliverz144
    Hollowkatt
    Frinckles

yeah, how likely is it that there's the last two scum in this group?
    fucketh me in the ass

20. ISO #1620

21. ISO #1621

you're missing loldebite
    I like lodebite I thought they had a natural interaction with paopan, and paopan wanted to "focus" on that slot on d1
    fucketh me in the ass

22. ISO #1622

23. ISO #1623

24. ISO #1624

Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    942 or BUSSED!
    paopan had four interactions with lodebite yesterday
    fucketh me in the ass

25. ISO #1625

26. ISO #1626

27. ISO #1627

And your interpretation of that is...?
    it seemed natural, neither forced nor ignored, as opposed to gikkle who had zero interactions with paopan yesterday
    fucketh me in the ass

28. ISO #1628

it seemed natural, neither forced nor ignored, as opposed to gikkle who had zero interactions with paopan yesterday
    Okay, you pass (for now). I was checking to make sure you stick to what SB16 paraphrased as "... how many interactions each player had with pao, noting that interactions between scum and scum in 24/7 chat games are usually forced or completely absent."

29. ISO #1629

30. ISO #1630

31. ISO #1631

@deathworlds btw I was wondering how much experience you have to make a statement that was paraphrased by SB as "He scumreads MM and frinckles, noting that they are out of their town meta."
    I've been playing forum mafia on this site on and off for eight years, dozens of played and hosted games under my belt
    fucketh me in the ass

32. ISO #1632

33. ISO #1633

What do you remember of Frinckles's town meta and how is it not in-line with his game here?
    Both Frinckles and martin are less solvey than I remember, granted I'm making this assumption based off of two year stale meta, since that's roughly the last time I played with either of them, outside of lag's previously hosted game.
    fucketh me in the ass

34. ISO #1634

Both Frinckles and martin are less solvey than I remember, granted I'm making this assumption based off of two year stale meta, since that's roughly the last time I played with either of them, outside of lag's previously hosted game.
    Assuming that you are town, I ask you to please review the following. I scum-read Frinckles for similar reasons (lazy D1) and I got it wrong. He was town.

https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/searc...archid=3934233

35. ISO #1635

Assuming that you are town, I ask you to please review the following. I scum-read Frinckles for similar reasons (lazy D1) and I got it wrong. He was town.

https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/searc...archid=3934233
    sorry - no matches. please try some different terms
    fucketh me in the ass

36. ISO #1636

37. ISO #1637

This bit makes a lot more sense with the context that it's you, which means I'm going to give you a green pass. Congratulations!

I don't remember the last time town frinckles had a strong day 1.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

38. ISO #1638

39. ISO #1639

Question to all: when you are scum and your scum teammate dies D1 and you are in a bad spot (2v, do you bump up your game and work harder or do you feel defeated and deflated? Hate to admit it, but I am in the latter camp, wondering if we can expect the less contributive folks to be scum here.

40. ISO #1640

Do an ISO on Frinckles from this game: https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showt...r)-Politico-II
    Hmm, starts off joking and deflective, which seems normal, talking about what scum would do from their perspective regarding a protective(?) claim. No reads list, reacts seemingly indifferent to being voted, puts out a town read in sb16, did not participate in RVS. This is all town meta as determined by his flip as town during that game
    fucketh me in the ass

41. ISO #1641

Hmm, starts off joking and deflective, which seems normal, talking about what scum would do from their perspective regarding a protective(?) claim. No reads list, reacts seemingly indifferent to being voted, puts out a town read in sb16, did not participate in RVS. This is all town meta as determined by his flip as town during that game
    So is there any contrast in comparison to the current game?

42. ISO #1642

43. ISO #1643

So is there any contrast in comparison to the current game?
    notably this d1 seemed a lot stronger, participated in RVS, threw out a couple of scum reads and town reads here, as opposed to just town reads
    still somewhat joking, there was zero d1 pressure on frinckles so there's nothing to compare there
    fucketh me in the ass

44. ISO #1644

notably this d1 seemed a lot stronger, participated in RVS, threw out a couple of scum reads and town reads here, as opposed to just town reads
    still somewhat joking, there was zero d1 pressure on frinckles so there's nothing to compare there
    How confident are you that Frinckles is scum here tho? Especially seeing his lazy Politico game.

45. ISO #1645

Lol you guys are really trying to turn this into the 'frinckles isn't solving' show.

I figured out that my poison didn't go through because there was no message at day start.
    That the bus was real, and suspicious.
    That scum!gikkle + scum!martin 95% of the time isn't a thing.
    PQR wasn't scum, purely off of his D1. (Even if your approach was heavy handed.)
    HK and SB both have good reasons to be scum assuming they didn't know D1 would end early.

I've been asked for my opinion on things maybe, 5 times this game? Chiefly, "What do you think about ITAs?", "Yeah but why would I do that, when I simply could have done something else??" and my favorite, "Frinckles, what did you mean by this? Please repeat what you just typed."

So yeah, I've done plenty of solving. About as much as I'm capable of currently. My card basically got thrown in the dumpster and my second one along with it. If you want my honest opinion, SB16 & HK can catch a bullet, and so can Martin for that bus.

46. ISO #1646

How confident are you that Frinckles is scum here tho? Especially seeing his lazy Politico game.
    there isn't a TON of difference between the two games, it's not like we're looking at two different people, so based on meta, I'd say like, fifty fifty?
    but i really think that using the ita's as planned and in an organized manner is optimal and I believe that town!frinckles would recognize and push for that.
    fucketh me in the ass

47. ISO #1647

Quote Originally Posted by Takumi Fujiwara View Post
    Lol you guys are really trying to turn this into the 'frinckles isn't solving' show.

I figured out that my poison didn't go through because there was no message at day start.
    That the bus was real, and suspicious.
    That scum!gikkle + scum!martin 95% of the time isn't a thing.
    PQR wasn't scum, purely off of his D1. (Even if your approach was heavy handed.)
    HK and SB both have good reasons to be scum assuming they didn't know D1 would end early.

I've been asked for my opinion on things maybe, 5 times this game? Chiefly, "What do you think about ITAs?", "Yeah but why would I do that, when I simply could have done something else??" and my favorite, "Frinckles, what did you mean by this? Please repeat what you just typed."

So yeah, I've done plenty of solving. About as much as I'm capable of currently. My card basically got thrown in the dumpster and my second one along with it. If you want my honest opinion, SB16 & HK can catch a bullet, and so can Martin for that bus.
    If you are town, I need you to help me please. Don't go off of shitty mechanical plays, you may as well throw me in your list of people to shoot (I still disagree with the others, but it seems most don't like what I pulled here, whatever).

What are your reads and why? SB16 and HK look very townie to me, so one of us (you and me) is wrong. If you are town, then we need to discuss together and figure out what we're missing. And i need you help because you know I suck at scum-reading.

What are your thoughts on Gikkle and Loldebite?

48. ISO #1648

49. ISO #1649

there isn't a TON of difference between the two games, it's not like we're looking at two different people, so based on meta, I'd say like, fifty fifty?
    but i really think that using the ita's as planned and in an organized manner is optimal and I believe that town!frinckles would recognize and push for that.
    OK, so it's probably time to change your vote. GO!

50. ISO #1650

OK, so it's probably time to change your vote. GO!
    i think frinckles is better chance of being scum at this point than my other reads
    fucketh me in the ass