User Tag List

Page 35 of 37 FirstFirst ... 25 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,750 of 1809
  1. ISO #1701

2. ISO #1702

3. ISO #1703

Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    MM if you are town, name the scum outside of PQ and try to convince me, because I'm not voting PQ and its clear he isn't getting lynched today.
    Well... you xD. I'm honestly not even sure there are 3 scum, but if there are, the third one would be one of those playing dumb instead of being actually... misled.

For the record, I wasn't really trying to convince you directly because I think you're scum, but rather fighting the PQ defense that seems to still be a thing in people's minds.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

4. ISO #1704

5. ISO #1705

6. ISO #1706

7. ISO #1707

8. ISO #1708

9. ISO #1709

10. ISO #1710

11. ISO #1711

12. ISO #1712

13. ISO #1713

14. ISO #1714

Err 3v3 if I did my math wrong but with a discussion I had with one of the players it was decided that end-game ties (of 3 town vs 3 mafia) were to be avoided

and it probably would end in scum's favor considering they got 3 clean miseliminations
    Last edited by MartinGG99; December 20th, 2021 at 01:28 PM.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

15. ISO #1715

16. ISO #1716

17. ISO #1717

Gikkle posts that SB + Pao isn’t a team and that Lag isn’t scum

Immediately loses to SB + Pao + Lag scum team
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

18. ISO #1718

I have to go drive now, but I just wanted to praise SB16's brilliant deep wolf play and Paopan worked as the perfect foil.

Paopan joining congress chat at end of day to post scummy stuff in order to frame Gikkle who hard claimed congressman and didn't have enough time to believably rescind was just brilliant

19. ISO #1719

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    Err 3v3 if I did my math wrong but with a discussion I had with one of the players it was decided that end-game ties (of 3 town vs 3 mafia) were to be avoided

and it probably would end in scum's favor considering they got 3 clean miseliminations
    It becomes 3v3 but judge removes a vote so town has 2 votes to 3 wolf votes, no tie worries needed

20. ISO #1720

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    So PQ was town. At least I got that right.

Also can we get a fix for this site that mods can't post after a day has been ended by a bot?

I take responsibility for the loss and I'm retiring for good from FM.
    Nahhh. You were actually on the right track. Not voting day 2 cost you.

Unironically you played very well this game. You just got unraveled by the most disjointed scum team in the known universe.

21. ISO #1721

22. ISO #1722

23. ISO #1723

Pao’s scum play gave me a fucking aneurysm. Holy fuck. I thought for sure we were gonna lose this on day 2.

24. ISO #1724

25. ISO #1725

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post

If Gikkle flipped green and the game didn't end, I wanted to concede anyway.

26. ISO #1726

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Pao’s scum play gave me a fucking aneurysm. Holy fuck. I thought for sure we were gonna lose this on day 2.
    It miraculously was exactly what we needed today though. Framing gikkle was brilliant.

27. ISO #1727

28. ISO #1728

Quote Originally Posted by Gikkle View Post
    Well, even if I weren't hammered, I probably would have voted PQRN and we would have lost anyways. A scumteam of Lag/Paopan/SB16... I was completely off the mark with my reaction test analysis, as well as Lag's medic claim.
    Ur plays were completely anti town
    Praise the Lord!

29. ISO #1729

30. ISO #1730

31. ISO #1731

32. ISO #1732

33. ISO #1733

Ah well. I didn't play very well this game. I was going to heal Guillo, but paranoia got the better of me and I healed PQRN instead.
    We actually wanted to pop the medic heal asap, get it out of the way so we can just kill off the conf town + medic

The later the game goes the more disastrous a medic heal is for wolves, so just biting the bullet early and giving town the extra mis-chop and then just clear out the conf town, that was considered a good outcome

The alternative is to rush 3 MLs and cross your fingers that you doc dodge twice and town doesn't gain momentum. Very high risk, high reward.

We ended up doing that, but it wasn't our original plan lol

34. ISO #1734

35. ISO #1735

That's a bit rude. I mean, yeah, my reaction fish completely failed, but me fake claiming congressman shouldn't have mattered with analysis. There was no benefit for S!me to do any of what I did.
    Scum acting scummy is never beneficial for them, yet it happens anyway.

You unknowingly claimed responsibility for another person acting scummy, so you got all of the backlash for none of the benefits. Game is hard.

36. ISO #1736

That's a bit rude. I mean, yeah, my reaction fish completely failed, but me fake claiming congressman shouldn't have mattered with analysis. There was no benefit for S!me to do any of what I did.
    Yes im rude.
    Sorry for that
    Its just not ur highest level. The lag, gikkle,lolde POE completely failed by this

And i even kkinda noticed u being strange
    When u "conceded" cman, u said "ari and stuff"
    That was hanging in my brain. U were so vague with that.
    I am hard, but i expected more from you
    And please dont say anything about me
    I was like a rock. With no whatever
    I had it in my brain during 2 exams, but it never pinged me
    Praise the Lord!

37. ISO #1737

38. ISO #1738

39. ISO #1739

.. lol

-vote Lag

Okay, well played. VERY well played. You have just put your meta on a very difficult level
    Paopan also lost his "dumb play free pass". Congrats Paopan lol

I do not owe any apologies to PQ. Spam doesn't taste good. Perhaps I do owe some to Renegade, though: you were at least less wrong than I was, and were not scum after all (although not much indicated that).

Also, close second MVP for Stealth for pocketing me and probably pocketing Gikkle too.

And an honorable mention to Guillo for being obvtown and managing to get killed N1 on his first game on-site xD.

it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

40. ISO #1740

41. ISO #1741

Oh also, I wish to claim my honorary scum badge...

42. ISO #1742

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    .. lol

-vote Lag

Okay, well played. VERY well played. You have just put your meta on a very difficult level
    Paopan also lost his "dumb play free pass". Congrats Paopan lol

I do not owe any apologies to PQ. Spam doesn't taste good. Perhaps I do owe some to Renegade, though: you were at least less wrong than I was, and were not scum after all (although not much indicated that).

Also, close second MVP for Stealth for pocketing me and probably pocketing Gikkle too.

And an honorable mention to Guillo for being obvtown and managing to get killed N1 on his first game on-site xD.

Stealth was a last second thing. I didn't TR him until the very end. Legit mainly only TRed him because I SRed Paopan.

-vote Lag

Yeah. I feel like this is deserved by Lag.

43. ISO #1743

this was the rand btw, 1-12 respective to the player list so

MM - Governor
    NotPaopan - Congressman (Evil)
    Lag - Voter (Evil)
    Gikkle - Medic
    Loldebite - Voter
    PQRnHack - Congressman
    Oliverz144 - Congressman
    Frinckles - Voter
    Voss - States Attorney
    Guillo - Voter
    Renegade - Mayor
    Stealthbomber16 - Judge (Evil)
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

44. ISO #1744

45. ISO #1745

46. ISO #1746

This was really bad. @Renegade played well to avoid the "obvious PQ lynch" D3, don't quit FM.
    With Gikkle acting so scummy as supposed CMAN#3 that we suspected all along led us to believe NotPaopan (Medic by PoE after learning of Gikkle's true role being CMAN - supposedly - instead of voter) was legit town Medic. You don't sit until 30 mins before EOD (more like EOG - end of game) toying with town, leading us to spend hours on analysis that's flawed by a town faking roleclaims twice, failing to point out that real CMAN never properly claimed and the Pao fake-medic claim is likely scum (unless you believe that you and Pao were both town and making brilliant gambits by faking each others' roles to save real Medic). It is OK to protect Medic by faking early on, but not on D3 when we need to lynch a mafia
    Vote Gikkle for MVP (no hard feelings tho )

I want to know how MM feels about being wrong for so long. Turns out I was right, his persistence on me was indeed too consistent to be a wolf. But it just seems like he never managed to seriously consider other universes, despite what Rene was asking him to do.

[edit, i mixed up medic and CMAN in my post]
    Last edited by PQRnHack; December 20th, 2021 at 01:50 PM. Reason: [edit, i mixed up medic and CMAN in my post]

47. ISO #1747

Quote Originally Posted by Lag View Post
    Also people sleeping on Paopans skill, not even knowing he won MVP in a game on the syndicate recently lmao
    Yeah he literally got a "free pass for dummies", and it's the last time he gets one xD. This win is thoroughly deserved by all members of the scum team.

48. ISO #1748

Quote Originally Posted by Lag View Post
    I was constantly worrying about you just deciding to death tunnel me this game, lol
    I mean, I probably would have. I had you pinged for Guillo's kill, and the fact I knew you knew Paopan wasn't medic. You/Paopan was my earliest pairing and I only ditched it because SB convinced me I was wrong about the Guillo thing, and then I lost confidence in all of my reads altogether.

49. ISO #1749

Every single person we lynched or killed townread me so I was put in danger just based on the fact that everyone who thought I was town was dead LOL

50. ISO #1750

Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    This was really bad. @Renegade played well to avoid the "obvious PQ lynch" D3, don't quit FM.
    With Gikkle acting so scummy as supposed CMAN#3 that we suspected all along led us to believe NotPaopan (Medic by PoE after learning of Gikkle's true role being CMAN - supposedly - instead of voter) was legit town Medic. You don't sit until 30 mins before EOD (more like EOG - end of game) toying with town, leading us to spend hours on analysis that's flawed by a town faking roleclaims twice, failing to point out that real Medic never properly claimed and is likely scum (unless you believe that you and Pao were both town and making brilliant gambits by faking each others' roles and you were protecting him by doing so). The latter is OK to protect medic N2, but when we must lynch a Mafia D3 to avoid losing, it's just too much to wait for EOD-30min.

Vote Gikkle for MVP (no hard feelings tho )

I want to know how MM feels about being wrong for so long. Turns out I was right, his persistence on me was indeed too consistent to be a wolf. But it just seems like he never managed to seriously consider other universes, despite what Rene was asking him to do.
    Fair. I honestly thought I would get more out of that reaction fish than I did.