Register

User Tag List

Page 15 of 37 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 25 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #701

2. ISO #702

3. ISO #703

Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Is it just me or is this incredibly weak lol? "I voted Frinckles because I have chronic hate against fluff and jokes"? Really, so over any actual read, you just go for that? I have doubts. Oliver is sending contradictory signals this game ;-;

There's a difference between being all over the place to solve and creating a twisted narrative that puts yourself in a townie's position, and then trying to "stick" game events around that townie position. It feels unnatural, much like in Once Upon a Town where he spammed nonsense about himself and ended up surviving thanks to it.

As I already said, the gamestate changed incredibly fast and the Frinckles lynch was unfathomable from the point of view of someone who hadn't been in the thread for a few hours. This is indicative of scum being unhappy with the gamestate and acting to change it. It's not like there was no valid option other than Frinckles. Scum went in and built the Frinckles wagon for the sake of changing the focus. This means scum were disingenuous in their actions close to EoD, and Oliver's weak justification for voting Frinckles makes me seriously question my initial townread on them... Oliver might be scum here, actually.
    only scum isnt contradictory, because scum has tmi and isnt finding out.
    Praise the Lord!

4. ISO #704

@Guillo i have taken over as the post leader mwuahaha. It's a real dick move for mafia to kill you, some twat must have been upset by your ego or something, I liked that controlling play tbh, it is apparent that our Doc didn't share that opinion. You triggered me a little but I don't get that emotional. Sadly, your scumread on me was incorrect, and you probably know this by now. Now it is on my shoulders to carry on your legacy, oooooooof! I will channel my pineal gland to get your advice (which is probably LYNCH PQR!!!! lel).

5. ISO #705

6. ISO #706

7. ISO #707

8. ISO #708

9. ISO #709

Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    @Loldebite get your crap together. If you are town, then I need you to correct your earlier accusation of me (and I expect you to do the homework). If you are mafia, then to hell with you. My vote stays on you unless there forms some compelling reason to do otherwise.
    Okay, i will try ONCE to answer to you again and treat you like a fellow townkin.

That is horse poop! You are flipping it on me, when you are the one who was unilateral in your own post. your post was:

"MM, why do you not consider it's renegade that pushed away from a PQ lynch ? I might have missed something, but i did feel that people were pushing away from PQR, and i did feel renegade and voss doing such. Voss i guess was okay. Renegade claimed scumreading them earlier, so it makes absolutely no fucking sense."

So you are building this awesome narravtive about Rene and pushing away from my lynch. Are you now saying that oh oopsies im mafia and somehow i never got the brain to think that maybe renegade is town? Look at your post, does it convey the possibility of Rene as town? This is just so obtuse.
    I am not "building a narrative about rene pushing away your lynch", i am merely pointing it out, because it's a fact that he did : the post i quoted in the one you are replying to proves that. I am not yet sold about him doing that because he's scum, yet you are.

I adressed my error in the exact same post, how come you didnt mention it ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Loldebite View Post
    My bad, you said it was because he was out of character at about the same time you voted him. This is still the same idea of pushing someone on baseless accusations, so you're still scum.
    This alone indicates that you are dishonest in this debate, ie that you are scum. You cant quote a post where i acknowledge my mistake BUT not mention that i did AND THEN pretend i never did, that's just stupid. If that wasnt the "fallacy" i made, then idk what it was and would very much like you to explain it to me.

10. ISO #710

Shit, looks like i came back too late.
    @Loldebite since you are online, figure out your error (welp, there was more than one).
    FTR i show up online as soon as a boot my PC up, because i always have a browser window with FM tabs open, but it doesnt mean i'm not busy doing something else.

11. ISO #711

Here's the ISO of PQR in his most recent scum game: https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/searc...archid=3854851

Notice all the LAMIST, the spam, the forced "town point of view" everything is built around. Then notice how he does basically the same in this game. The OMGUS at Loldebite, the "you [me, MM] are wrong like Guillo was", etc., those are all matching his scum meta specifically, in addition to being objectively scummy or at the very least unproductive.
    i agree.
    chewie scum
    Praise the Lord!

12. ISO #712

Start working on that alternate theory (the right theory, btw). I am town.
    TBH oliver has been all over the place, and you think my posts are fluff? jeez. I am undecided on oliver at the moment, let's say he might also have a wide range. He comes across as playing with a care-free attitude here. That's what one would do as either town or scum.
    this is my fift game.
    the third with decent action.
    dont tell me that im the deep wolf, you dont believe it even yourself
    Praise the Lord!

13. ISO #713

14. ISO #714

15. ISO #715

16. ISO #716

17. ISO #717

18. ISO #718

Quote Originally Posted by Loldebite View Post
    Okay, i will try ONCE to answer to you again and treat you like a fellow townkin.

I am not "building a narrative about rene pushing away your lynch", i am merely pointing it out, because it's a fact that he did : the post i quoted in the one you are replying to proves that. I am not yet sold about him doing that because he's scum, yet you are.

I adressed my error in the exact same post, how come you didnt mention it ?

This alone indicates that you are dishonest in this debate, ie that you are scum. You cant quote a post where i acknowledge my mistake BUT not mention that i did AND THEN pretend i never did, that's just stupid. If that wasnt the "fallacy" i made, then idk what it was and would very much like you to explain it to me.
    Okay, the fact you avoided the more obvious error may be a town slip. Can you please now correct the more obvious error? I gave hints to it but i guess i have to spell it out. T W O

19. ISO #719

20. ISO #720

Renegade was clearly going for the policy lynch (which is consistent with how he plays the game and how he views how things should be done, he's a "by the book" guy). His ISO is consistent when it comes to that. I would like to know why he thinks PQ was not a good lynch, though. @Renegade

I thought there were better targets d1 for lynch than PQ.

That was D1. I never said he wasn't a good lynch target for d2 or beyond. I wanted to see how his slot behaved.

21. ISO #721

22. ISO #722

23. ISO #723

24. ISO #724

25. ISO #725

26. ISO #726

27. ISO #727

28. ISO #728

29. ISO #729

30. ISO #730

31. ISO #731

32. ISO #732

33. ISO #733

34. ISO #734

My role is Congressman. The chat was nearly non-existent. We had a person faking (or not) Paopan. The names appearing in the chat included: ARI SHAFFIR (speaking in all caps), Frinkles (with no c), king, Pao Zedong, Pao zengdong, Freckles, Napoleon. I was king and Freckles in that list.

The other guy seemed to force poor typing and spelling with words like "u" "thaugth" "than" instead of then.

May as well put this out there since I am at L-2.

35. ISO #735

36. ISO #736

37. ISO #737

My role is Congressman. The chat was nearly non-existent. We had a person faking (or not) Paopan. The names appearing in the chat included: ARI SHAFFIR (speaking in all caps), Frinkles (with no c), king, Pao Zedong, Pao zengdong, Freckles, Napoleon. I was king and Freckles in that list.

The other guy seemed to force poor typing and spelling with words like "u" "thaugth" "than" instead of then.

May as well put this out there since I am at L-2.
    Im confirming that
    -vote unvote

The only msg u wrote was : "i am king" and "cya bitch ass voss"
    Praise the Lord!

38. ISO #738

39. ISO #739

40. ISO #740

41. ISO #741

42. ISO #742

43. ISO #743

44. ISO #744

45. ISO #745

46. ISO #746

Quote Originally Posted by Voss View Post
    I'd really like to make sure the other congresspeople don't use their chat as it only helps scum, so mechanics are important to me here. And I don't want to type this into the congressperson chat because then the other congresspeople will know I'm a congressperson.
    Interesting
    Praise the Lord!

47. ISO #747

48. ISO #748

Ah yes, that is actually one of reasons for why Voss was my 75 score. As I was congressman and I shared his thought that I should not give much away. Alas, the gamestate has gone to shit, and I was about to get lynched, so, sadly, I had to reveal here. BTW I remember people asking me why I liked Voss, and I skirted to avoid that because I did not want to say "oh because im congressman and I like his thought there".

49. ISO #749

50. ISO #750