5. ISO #2705

6. ISO #2706

7. ISO #2707

8. ISO #2708

9. ISO #2709

10. ISO #2710

Re: ?KRC Reboot Gravity Falls Edition

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Wendy Corduroy View Post
    Also, the mastermind/Alucard role was kind of a weird role alignment. Was kinda working with scum faction but working against them at the same time.. Just kinda strange over all.. Based on the info I got due to my power.
    what is the name of Pacifica's faction? We never found that out iirc

11. ISO #2711

12. ISO #2712

13. ISO #2713

14. ISO #2714

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Wendy Corduroy View Post
    The request was denied apparently. I need to level up again to gain that info.. Im already almost level 4..
    wth is your role lol
    how is this related to mccafee at all
    like I can't tell if your role is supposed to be about John Mcafeee or if it was supposed to be about the anti virus software
    either way why the heck can you level up

15. ISO #2715

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Candy Chiu View Post
    wth is your role lol
    like I can't tell if your role is supposed to be about John Mcafeee or if it was supposed to be about the anti virus software
    I wonder if half of this is host trolling my ass.

16. ISO #2716

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Dipper Pines View Post
    Only two people are voting.

Day ends in what 3 hours?

@FM-Wendy Cordoruy what are your thoughts?
    @FM-Sergei Caliendo what are your thoughts?
    @FM-Mabel Pines where is your vote?
    @FM-Old Man McGucket where is your vote?
    I'm voting you too. Now I've realized you have the power to give yourself presents you could easily give yourself something more shitshow-inducing than the author power.

17. ISO #2717

wth is your role lol
    I guess i just am upgrading my software with these level ups. Thats the most logical answer I can think of.

18. ISO #2718

If McGucket is scum, I think he's Illuminati. There's no way Dipper is Illuminati(mech impossible because of the judge), so if they are scum aligned, they're mafia, and that means 2v1v1 is the most likely scenario for tomorrow, possibly even 3v1 if we misinterpreted some things.

The reason I think McGucket would be illuminati and not mafia is because of how buddy buddy he was with Blendin. He wanted to let Blendin live for the longest time, and corroborated a lot of the story day 2 when Blendin was attacking you (he generally stayed out of the thick of it though, which I still find quite weird. Like he said SOME things to fuel the fire, but he didn't dive deep and get into the meat of the argument really.)

I think it's also worth mentioning Soos could be the illuminati instead, though this is mainly based on the Robbie kill. Blendin could communicate to Soos that Robbie was neighborizer, and Soos could then submit the kill with that purpose.
    I don't know what you mean by not getting "into the meat of the argument". I wrote a fat wallpost explaining how our knowledge of the mechanics heavily indicated Mabel was scum at the time. If you're asking why I didn't argue with either point for point, it was because they were being very silly. Mabel was basically just trying to wind Blendin up and Blendin was screaming crazy things about a neighbourhood chat he had never actually read. I just tried to calm Blendin down .

I argued that Blendin should be given a chance to prove himself for the first half of day 3 because at the time I genuinely still thought he was town. In hindsight, I guess it's obvious the power to convert scums to towns would be considered "game breaking", but you didn't emphasize this point yourself until later. I don't know what to tell you. If you lynch me over Soos because I temporarily argued for stalling Blendin's lynch over dippers because I thought his power was pocketable, I think that would be reading far too much into an association read that doesn't exist.

19. ISO #2719

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Mabel Pines View Post
    @FM-Wendy Corduroy
    @FM-Old Man McGucket
    @FM-Soos Ramírez

For real though, if you are scum and you want the free win, I think she's actually being serious about this LOL

Although sorry Dipper, she might also just be screwing with me, so not willing to let you off the hook to live another day today even if you do say it xP
    Im town not scum.

20. ISO #2720

21. ISO #2721

22. ISO #2722

23. ISO #2723

24. ISO #2724

25. ISO #2725

26. ISO #2726

27. ISO #2727

28. ISO #2728

29. ISO #2729

30. ISO #2730

31. ISO #2731

32. ISO #2732

33. ISO #2733

I am scum, and I win tonight.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

34. ISO #2734

35. ISO #2735

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Mabel Pines View Post
    5 minutes, any suggestions for a new target of my day ability given light of the recent events?
    Depends on the abilities you have left
    Probably just target the towniest person you haven't targeted yet
    and if there is no one townie enough you haven't targeted
    just give bad colors out

36. ISO #2736

37. ISO #2737

38. ISO #2738

Days over! Await the day end post!

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

39. ISO #2739

Final Vote Count

FM-Soos Ramírez (2 [L-2]):
    FM-Dipper Pines, FM-Wendy Corduroy
    FM-Dipper Pines (3 [L-1]):
    FM-Soos Ramírez, FM-Candy Chiu, FM-Mabel Pines

40. ISO #2740

Day Over! Finish him!!! Fatality...

The fight was arduous! Was close! Action packed! Lots of action! Lots of Loooove <3

UwU

FATALITY FINISH HIM!

Dipper Pines was locked into Mortal Kombat and was left a bloody mess! Gross!! Their role and Submitted role are thus:

Spoiler : Role :

Mobster Santa

At the start of the game a message will appear:

He's making a list, checking it twice, going to find out who's naughty or nice, Santa Clause is coming to town!

Once per night you may visit every player in the game even Night 0. Seeing as how you are Santa you can give each player a single gift of your choice that they can wake up to each morning. The gift will be wrapped like a present. The player has the choice of opening it. If opened the player MUST use the present during that Day or night phase or face modkill. The player can choose to give the unwrapped present away at any point.
    Gifts may include 1 use abillities and 1 use items. The same item/abillity can't be given out twice. Since you're Santa you get to chose every players gift, You are also limited to one type of killing gift per night. You can use the gift along with your roles action.
    Example abillities and items:
    You have recieved a 1 shot gun.
    You have recieved a 1 shot gun (When used backfires upon the user)hidden portion.
    You have recieved the abillity to alert tonight.
    You have recieved the ability to check one players alignment tonight.
    You have recieved a roast pheasent(Poisions the user, thus affecting everyone to come into contact with user)hidden portion.
    You have recieved a 1 shot night immune vest.
    You have recieved a 1 shot night immune vest (when used it removes a players vote for the day)hidden portion
    You have recieved a magic lamp with a genie, you get any wish of your choice.
    You have recieved a gold necklace when worn if you are lynched that day you will randomly kill a player that lynched you.
    You've recieved a magic diary that allows you to have a chat with the player of your choice.
    You've recieved a goat hoof that creates a chat between two people, who ever talks the least will be killed.
    You've recieved the abillity to to place a bounty on a player, if that players lynched/killed, you recieve one wish.
    Santa must send the list to hosts at least 5 hours before SOD

You are a Mobster! You are a proud member of organized crime here in Gravity Falls. You and your comrades have been in hiding from each other as it seems like there's a evil presence among the families. All you know is that you have ??? other members of your faction but you do NOT know their names or roles.. but let's keep it that way. For your own protection, huh?

You share an anonymous Night chat with the other Mobster members. You will be given this information at the start of N1. You may not speak in the chat N0.

Rules of the anonymous chat:
    - You must choose the name "Mobster Family member"
    - You may NOT hint or try to reveal your identity to the other members. To do so will result in heavy moderation.
    - You will all vote on who you want to target for your factional ability (Blackmail).
    - You may NOT speak about your role in the chat and who you will target.

Win condition: Eliminate all factions that oppose the mob and gain Majority.

Spoiler : Submitted Role :

Customs Enforcement Agent (or Corrupted Customs Enforcement Agent)

Each night, you may select one action from the following:

Review Report 1: Deliveries and Alignment Changes
    You get a report of all deliveries made of any items this night. You only are informed of the destination of the item, not the source.
    If any alignment changes occur, you are informed of the destination alignment and count.

Review Report 2: Surveillance
    You bug a target, seeing anyone who visited them that night and anyone they visited.

Alternatively, starting n2, you may conduct a raid

Raid
    During a raid, a targeted player is placed under arrest and unable to perform any actions. You are given a unique anonymous chat with this player for the night. You are provided an inventory of any items they have and have the ability to confiscate them for yourself.

Possible Feedback

Player X received item Y.
    Alignment Z has N new members.
    Player X visited Player Y.
    Player A visited Player X.

Your raid target has been arrested and has the following inventory:

Sergei Caliendo Died to bring back a townie! They died a noble death! Their role and Submitted role are thus:

Alan Wake

I receive my role card, only to be stunned with the sudden self realisation that I am the Writer Alan wake.
    It seems in this game, I must now play, will be filled with many obstacles. If I am to make it out alive I need to abide by certain restrictions.

-I must continue to write in this narrative tone, if I am to stop at any point I lose my ability to control the narrative and I can kiss my protagonist protection goodbye.

My Passive Abilities
    -Protagonist Protection: I am able to survive an attempt on my own life with the ability of plot armour.
    -Narrative Control: As the writer of this nightmare, I have complete control over this game and story, this means that any ability that can effect the narrative or control the host are nullified as long as I am able to still write.

Equipment
    Flashlight: I can use my flashlight against the taken during the night, by concentrating my light onto another player I can permanently remove any immunity they have to death.
    Revolver: I may use my revolver at night to take the life of a taken.
    Shotgun: I can use my shotgun to blast a player and take their life and the life of anyone with them that night
    Hunting Rifle: I can fire my rifle at any player during the night, immediately killing them even through night immunity
    Flashbang: I can stun anyone attempting to visit me at night, role-blocking them.

Help to nail the Narrative tone I need to write in
    For me to keep my passive abilities I need to carry on in this narrative town, a few guides to remind me how I write are below.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-O5...el=CaptainSamG
    https://www.alanwake.info/2011/10/de...-wake.html?m=1

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________________________

Host notes: Hidden mechanics.

Day 1 Alice is announce dead.

At the start of each night, Alan Wake obtains a Manuscript.
    N0 Manuscript: Wakes up after a car crash
    N1 Manuscript: They lose all of their equipment in an event, they manage to only keep their Flashlight.
    N2 Manuscript: They are given a typewriter, with the typewriter they are able to sacrifice their own life at any time (Day or Night) to bring back another player from the Dead.
    N3 Manuscript: Barry comes to visit them, giving them protection from any role that attempts to role-block or imprison them. As Barry is his agent and will protect him from any of that bullshit.
    N4 Manuscript: They are given the clicker, and this item can let them bring light to any post in the game, announcing if it is True or False
    N5 Manuscript: They find a coffee flask. This has no effect.
    N6 Manuscript: W/E the host wants at this point.

Spoiler : N0 Manuscript :
    Chapter 0
    I awake, a screeching sound echo's though my ears whilst my eyes slowly recover from the white light.
    I sit there for what feels like hours, trying to understand where I am weather I'm still living or living in a nightmare.
    As the cogs of my eternal thoughts begin to spin once again, I see that I lay upon the steering wheel of my car, the engine wrapped around the now destroyed streetlight.
    My head pounding, blood oozes down past my eyes as I crawl my way out of the wreckage.
    I need to find help, Alice isn't with me.
    I take my bag of equipment and head to the distant lights of Bright Falls, I cannot do anything else tonight.

Spoiler : N1 Manuscript :
    Chapter 1
    The darkness is quickly upon me. As shadows begin to chase me town, their axes glisten with blood I have no choice but to jump.
    Fate isn't on my side, the wooden scaffolding I land on breaks away and I tumble further into the abyss.
    Luck, if thats what you can call it, I survive. Although in the process I have lost all my weapons and I am left near defenceless.
    All that remains within my tight grip is my flashlight, a ray of hope remains for my future.

-I have lost the Equipment: Revolver, Shotgun, Hunting Rifle, Flashbang

Spoiler : N2 Manuscript :
    Chapter 2
    I find myself back in the cabin, the typewriter still there with the last page waiting to be finished.
    I hear the whispers of darkness beg for me to empower them.
    I realise what I must do, if I am to bring anyone back I cannot become a victim of greed or the darkness will consume me.
    This is the only way, I must re-write the story. I can bring someone back, as long as I offer myself as a sacrifice to the darkness

-I have gained the Equipment Typewriter: Re-write the story and give my life at any time, to bring back someone who has already been lost.

Spoiler : N3 Manuscript :
    Chapter 3
    I stood their trying to explain myself to the enforcement of Bright Falls, pleading to them that it is the Taken they have to fear.
    Barry, my agent intervenes. In these conflicts his personality and wit always triumph.
    I have no need to worry about being locked away or stopped tonight.

-Tonight, I have the protection of Barry and cannot be kidnapper or role-blocked

Spoiler : N4 Manuscript :
    [CENTER]Chapter 4
    There it is, within my hands. Written into existence my childhood shield for my fears.
    The clicker looks to be nothing but scrap to anyone else, but to me it is Excalibur. The tool I can use to bring the light and defeat the darkness.

-I have gained the Equipment Clicker: I may click the button at any post in this game, and it will be shown weather it is true or false.
    [/QUOTE]

Spoiler : Submitted role :

OwO

You are an immensely cute bunny. Each night, you may visit someone and use one of those abilities at them:

- Use your cutest look. Your target, unless he is a soulless monster (non-sentient being), will be Enamored by your cute charms and if they are attempting to visit you will instead be roleblocked. This does not pierce Roleblock immunity.

- Murder your target using your razor sharp teeth (only once per game). This ability pierces external healing, although it does not pierce night immunity coming from the target's abilities and passives or from items the target is using/has used.

- Investigate the looks of your target with your quick mind. You will discover his rolecard without any hidden knowledge. You will not discover his alignment.

- Fiercely guard a friend. If your target is attacked by someone who does not pierce night immunity, the attacker will die from an attack following the rules of your murder ability (pierce external healing only). If your target is attacked by someone who pierces night immunity, you will die instead of your target.

Current Playercount and who's dead!!
    Still alive in Gravity Falls:
    @FM-Mabel Pines
    @FM-Soos Ramírez
    @FM-Old Man McGucket
    @FM-Wendy Corduroy
    @FM-Candy Chiu
    Dead and gone:
    @FM-Grenda Grendinator - Customs Enforcement Agent Died due to guilty votes among players Evil Teddy bear punished them!
    @FM-Stanford Pines - Sandwich Addict - Smitted by the Sandwich Gods!
    @FM-Robbie Valentino - Hell's Accountant - Torn apart!
    @FM-Pacifica Northwest - Mobster Protective Paint JOAT Lost in an Aztec temple!
    @FM-Tambry DiCicco - Goddess of protection lynched
    @FM-Stanley Pines - Jester Boris Was shot to death with a high caliber gun.
    @FM-Gideon Gleeful - Neutral Mastermind Alucard Was shot with a silver bullet, later impaled with a wooden stake through the heart.
    @FM-Blendin Blandin - Breadcrumber - Lynched
    @FM-Sergei Caliendo - Alan Wake - Died for a greater cause~
    @FM-Dipper Pines
    Mobster Santa - Died in Mortal Kombat

Night 4 Ends: https://www.timeanddate.com/countdow...7&font=cursive

Remember to submit all actions at the usual time! Also with that flip Pacifica is revealed to be a Mobster as well!!
    Last edited by AIVION; August 10th, 2021 at 02:35 PM.

41. ISO #2741

Extending the night by an hour (maybe two?) To give some people time to finish night actions!

Look forward to this next upcoming day it's gonna be... Legendary :P

42. ISO #2742

Day 5! Time to get the ball rolling!

What a peaceful night. Just a revival of a long lost friend and some cookies and cream ice cream to eat with friends! UwU

Ya know, the usual~

In the night, the power of Hells Accountant came into effect! FM-Robbie Valentino has been revived! Horray!!

@FM-Mabel Pines
    @FM-Soos Ramírez
    @FM-Old Man McGucket
    @FM-Wendy Corduroy
    @FM-Candy Chiu
    @FM-Robbie Valentino
    Dead and gone:
    @FM-Grenda Grendinator - Customs Enforcement Agent Died due to guilty votes among players Evil Teddy bear punished them!
    @FM-Gideon Gleeful - Neutral Mastermind Alucard Was shot with a silver bullet, later impaled with a wooden stake through the heart.
    @FM-Dipper Pines

4 votes to hammer.

Day 5 Ends: https://www.timeanddate.com/countdow...4&font=cursive

43. ISO #2743

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    Day 5! Time to get the ball rolling!

What a peaceful night. Just a revival of a long lost friend and some cookies and cream ice cream to eat with friends! UwU

Ya know, the usual~

In the night, the power of Hells Accountant came into effect! FM-Robbie Valentino has been revived! Horray!!

@FM-Mabel Pines
    @FM-Soos Ramírez
    @FM-Old Man McGucket
    @FM-Wendy Corduroy
    @FM-Candy Chiu
    @FM-Robbie Valentino
    Dead and gone:
    @FM-Dipper Pines

4 votes to hammer.

Day 5 Ends: https://www.timeanddate.com/countdow...4&font=cursive
    NICE
    @FM-Robbie Valentino

you absorb abilities right
    don't forget to say Sandwich in every post

44. ISO #2744

45. ISO #2745

I want to clarify something about Hell's Accountant: Only Abilities are gained! Not Attributes! However, Attributes attached to certain roles (Like eating more than 2 ingredients thus smite) still stay in effect! Plot armor wasn't gained!

46. ISO #2746

47. ISO #2747

48. ISO #2748

49. ISO #2749

50. ISO #2750