Register

User Tag List

Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #501

2. ISO #502

3. ISO #503

Re: S-FM SC2Mafia 1.0

Quote Originally Posted by Soviet_Love View Post
    Honestly it is pretty surprising that @Hybrid has not already mentioned that he was bussed. In the sc2 mod, any time I am (1) jailed or (2) bussed or (3) healed, I make sure that the very first thing I say the following day is this fast so that it confirms what roles are out there among the town. This is something that is helpful. I think it is strange Hybrid has not mentioned this fact to date, but I also know other people don't really think about things the same way I do.
    Cause i might not wanna let mafia know there s a bus out there, tho it seems like mafia has targetted me tonight since mm is dead at the graveyard. Which makes i mconfirmed town as well.
    ALSO FUCK YOU FOR TRYING TO SAVE MM'S ASS BY SACRIFICING MY ASS.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Your signature shuld be "Too scummy to be scum!" :P
    Quote Originally Posted by PIayer View Post
    Hybrid... :weed: even his corpse is scummy

4. ISO #504

5. ISO #505

6. ISO #506

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    actually... that is a really good point - Gyrlander first post of D2 mentioned he was jailed. Also Hybrid being "confident" on efes alignment could be his way of buddying him since efe tends to not vote people who are calling him town.
    yeah yeah keep blabering around, you haven't realized that since mm and i were switched, it makes me confirmed not mafia since mafia was targetting to kill me tonight. I m a deadman standing ;P

7. ISO #507

8. ISO #508

9. ISO #509

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    uhh i was the first person to mention you are confirmed not mafia lol
    o sori then
    anyway

10. ISO #510

11. ISO #511

12. ISO #512

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    Cause i might not wanna let mafia know there s a bus out there, tho it seems like mafia has targetted me tonight since mm is dead at the graveyard. Which makes i mconfirmed town as well.
    ALSO FUCK YOU FOR TRYING TO SAVE MM'S ASS BY SACRIFICING MY ASS.
    You both had voted me D1. I switched you so you both would get notifications that you were bussed, then I claim bus driver and reveal I bussed you, then you would both believe me. My moves were more aimed at having myself confirmed as town than saving someone. Day 1 is a waste of time and who is targeted night 1 is mostly random.

I accomplished my objective, but I would have preferred if neither of you were killed so that you both would be 100% with me.

13. ISO #513

yeah yeah keep blabering around, you haven't realized that since mm and i were switched, it makes me confirmed not mafia since mafia was targetting to kill me tonight. I m a deadman standing ;P
    dont worry i will save ya (enter insult here)
    I Like Ice Cream

14. ISO #514

So far most town-read able people are:
    me, soviet and blink right? Tbh, i m gonna believe in rumox's claim as well.
    Now why would mafia want me to die? Might have they thought me as someone important or just a random kill? let s discuss that

15. ISO #515

16. ISO #516

Also I would just like to say - if there is a neutral killing, and the neutral killing killed MM (meaning they targeted Hybrid), then it is still possible that Hybrid is a mafia member. He is not hard-confirmed. But it is less likely given that he was the target of an attack.

Be careful of your language. He is not "confirmed." I am confirmed. But I believe it is very likely Hybrid is not mafia given he was the target of a night attack.

17. ISO #517

Also I would just like to say - if there is a neutral killing, and the neutral killing killed MM (meaning they targeted Hybrid), then it is still possible that Hybrid is a mafia member. He is not hard-confirmed. But it is less likely given that he was the target of an attack.

Be careful of your language. He is not "confirmed." I am confirmed. But I believe it is very likely Hybrid is not mafia given he was the target of a night attack.
    no we ve already discussed about it, mm was the vigilante that shot arsonist since he had given those 4 names and he was so dedicated into shooting one of them.
    Vig killed Arso
    Vig died to maf cuz of a bus.

18. ISO #518

So far most town-read able people are:
    me, soviet and blink right? Tbh, i m gonna believe in rumox's claim as well.
    Now why would mafia want me to die? Might have they thought me as someone important or just a random kill? let s discuss that
    this makes distorted mafia and gyrlander town until i come back again to say the truth which might be actually the same lol
    I Like Ice Cream

19. ISO #519

no we ve already discussed about it, mm was the vigilante that shot arsonist since he had given those 4 names and he was so dedicated into shooting one of them.
    Vig killed Arso
    Ohh ok. Sorry I missed that.

It is pretty ridiculous neither of them left last wills. Especially MM. What a shit player. Tbh I am glad that he is dead so he won't fuck this town up anymore.

20. ISO #520

you are comfirming me m8 lets get soviet already
    I Like Ice Cream

21. ISO #521

Ohh ok. Sorry I missed that.

It is pretty ridiculous neither of them left last wills. Especially MM. What a shit player. Tbh I am glad that he is dead so he won't fuck this town up anymore.
    shut up arso i dont like you now please vote distorted up
    I Like Ice Cream

22. ISO #522

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    you are comfirming me m8 lets get soviet already
    REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEE

23. ISO #523

24. ISO #524

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEE
    stop spamming arso
    I Like Ice Cream

25. ISO #525

tbh, i still think gyrlander is the scum, he litreally is using the same meta over and over again. And I won't get off of him till we get his role or get a lot of usefull info by him.

26. ISO #526

27. ISO #527

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    im hybrid and i lie alot time to get distorted

-vote Gyrlander

Efekannn02 said distorted is scum and gyrlander is comfirmed town i believe him so i vote distorted up i hope sarcasm or irony wont ruin it
    oh look Efekannn02 voted with me too so distorted was comfirmed town afterall Get Gyrlander Ya Sick Fools Im Back Ahahahahahahahahaa
    I Like Ice Cream

28. ISO #528

Is there a way to mute Efe? On the sc2 mod it asked "are you always carrying your team" and suggested we go to this forum to have more complicated scenarios with more experienced players. I think Efe is like a 10 year old with a laptop in the third world somewhere - why is he/she/xe/it on here?
    you are underestimating me remember that i was so good that i got banned after lynching a survivor once
    I Like Ice Cream

29. ISO #529

Is there a way to mute Efe? On the sc2 mod it asked "are you always carrying your team" and suggested we go to this forum to have more complicated scenarios with more experienced players. I think Efe is like a 10 year old with a laptop in the third world somewhere - why is he/she/xe/it on here?
    Because I Play Better Than You And You Are Jealous That You Can Never Be Better Than Me You Know I Am The Bane Of Mafia By Being Resisting Alot By Being Honest And Annoying But Also Honest uhm where are we again oh right..... im hybrid ples get Hybrid Because I Dont Like Him Anyways First Lets Get Gyrlander And Then Distorted And Then Hybrid Wait Dont Get Distorted He Is Town LEts Get Hybrid First Instead Nvm Get Gyrlander And Then Soviet Love And Then Let Me Think Because Blink And Rumox Would Have Died Already After That (HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA nobody will and can read it im comfirmed town)
    I Like Ice Cream

30. ISO #530

31. ISO #531

32. ISO #532

33. ISO #533

34. ISO #534

35. ISO #535

36. ISO #536

37. ISO #537

First of all, we are not arguing about you are being inactive, we are talking about that you are using the same meta as you ve done last game. You've litreally just claimed jailor and threatened people last game which is the same rn. Secondly, you are in a big danger we may as well policy lynch you if we want to, y'know threatening everyone and making ppl offended isnt a great thing to do at start
    LOL. Me threatening people hasn't been used as an argument to call me scum and I really doubt that is scum-aligning.

Stop pulling facts out of your ass.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

38. ISO #538

Why would have been a scum? As you know he just shitposted and he wouldn't roleclaim like that if he were mafia. And him being not lynched d1 is the proof of that he is not mafia, if he were to be mafia since we have so many new players this game he d be lynched. But you just want to have that lynch on scv dont you?
    Nice work twisting my words; if you are town, you should think about it. Why wouldn't he roleclaim and shitpost as Mafia? Levels of WIFOM are endless + last game he was scum and he shitposted 10/10. Not like it worked much for him though.

You don't know if players are new, they might have experience off-site and I think Mafia would have voted Scvmurderer if he was Town because it would have been an easy mislynch. You don't need to be a veteran in order to figure that out. Also, this is my first posts commenting on scv lynch but okey, continue saying I JUST WANT THAT LYNCH ON SCV.

39. ISO #539

I'm talking about last game, and you ve mostly afked d1 like me as well yesterday.
    You said that I was mainly AFK and just returned when I was in trouble which is FALSE because I was never in trouble and I came back when I felt like commenting on something.

40. ISO #540

tbh, i still think gyrlander is the scum, he litreally is using the same meta over and over again. And I won't get off of him till we get his role or get a lot of usefull info by him.
    I think I had already shown that your meta claim is complete rubbish and non-existent, so if you're going to continue saying I'm scum because of meta please explain yourself better.

41. ISO #541

+1

42. ISO #542

43. ISO #543

44. ISO #544

45. ISO #545

So far I think blink is my top town read with Hybrid also near the top. Who was hte other person who claimed a role again? Can we write it all out in one place, like:

Claims:
    Soviet_Love - Bus Driver
    Blinkskater - Doctor
    Efekannn02 - Everything With No Activity Protocol But Detective With A Activity Protocol
    I Like Ice Cream

46. ISO #546

You May Speak Logic But Do You Speak Rational??
    LOL

First of all, we are not arguing about you are being inactive, we are talking about that you are using the same meta as you ve done last game. You've litreally just claimed jailor and threatened people last game which is the same rn. Secondly, you are in a big danger we may as well policy lynch you if we want to, y'know threatening everyone and making ppl offended isnt a great thing to do at start
    thank you hybrid, i second this. hear, hear.

Has Anyone Really Ever Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want to do Look More Like?
    LMFAOOO omg soviet_love is my new favorite person on the planet

47. ISO #547

48. ISO #548

while i'm reading this , this exact thing has been on my mind. like, yeah you didn't get targeted by a killer, but doesn't mean you're not exactly Mafia. the only CONFIRMED CONFIRMED town is soviet_love

Vig killed Arso
    i'm looking at the order of operations, mass murderer comes before every other killing role.
    serial killer, mafia kill, and vigilante shoot happen at the same time so?? what does that mean :/
    it wouldn't have been mass murder though, because soviet_love would have died too, yeah?

do we, as a town, agree with what hybrid is saying happened? smh @ u not leaving a last will, MM. SHAKE MAH DAMN HEAD SO HARD.

49. ISO #549

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Nice work twisting my words; if you are town, you should think about it. Why wouldn't he roleclaim and shitpost as Mafia? Levels of WIFOM are endless + last game he was scum and he shitposted 10/10. Not like it worked much for him though.

You don't know if players are new, they might have experience off-site and I think Mafia would have voted Scvmurderer if he was Town because it would have been an easy mislynch. You don't need to be a veteran in order to figure that out. Also, this is my first posts commenting on scv lynch but okey, continue saying I JUST WANT THAT LYNCH ON SCV.
    hmm this is a good point. i'm not too aware of scv's meta, since he always dies. in mod he is just annoying as fuck choo spammer (equivalent to his shitposting). if we are going to lynch, it looks like we are lynching based on meta play and i'd rather say bye to scv (@scvmurderer stop bathing in maple syrup and wake ur binch ass up) than gyr.

we still have like 24 hours though until day ends...
    i'll wait for noz & scv to post...and hopefully @Dunna will post more..

50. ISO #550

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    while i'm reading this , this exact thing has been on my mind. like, yeah you didn't get targeted by a killer, but doesn't mean you're not exactly Mafia. the only CONFIRMED CONFIRMED town is soviet_love

i'm looking at the order of operations, mass murderer comes before every other killing role.
    serial killer, mafia kill, and vigilante shoot happen at the same time so?? what does that mean :/
    it wouldn't have been mass murder though, because soviet_love would have died too, yeah?

do we, as a town, agree with what hybrid is saying happened? smh @ u not leaving a last will, MM. SHAKE MAH DAMN HEAD SO HARD.
    This was my original thought. But actually, I think they convinced me. We only have maf kill, not a neutral killing. Arson died because MM, the fail vigilante, killed him because he wouldn't answer his baseless day 1 accusation. So one kill was because of a bad town who was failing, and then the mafia targeted Hybrid (who I switched with MM) and killed MM. I think this is the most likely scenario. I do not believe there is a neutral killing role, and we still do not know who the neutral is.