S-FM 299: Insanity 2: the Second One, Gamethread - Page 17
Register

User Tag List

Page 17 of 92 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 27 67 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #801

2. ISO #802

Re: S-FM 299: Insanity 2: the Second One, Gamethread

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    Giving scum rolecards to town would be very bastard and I don’t think that that has happened this game. There’s no reason to believe it would be, either. I think it’s very likely, just as Gyrlander said, that instead people get random rolecards that have nothing to do with their actual role.

If you’re talking about statistics, statistically if you play as a town and you’re scum, you lose. It’s foolish to do gung-ho in such a game. All we really need to do is get as much info about our roles/alignments as possible, then act on that. Woe be to TPRs who got a citizen rolecard, or vice versa, lol.

Town does need to believe to be town in this setup. You do not know you are Town. You pick an alignment and stick to it (or you choose to 100% believe your rolecard). Or better yet, you get info about your alignment on n1.
    @deathworlds can citizens try to visit people?

Apparently I forgot to post this post. Have 5 mafia tabs open.
    Did a little read through of Ganelon's posts.
    Of all the posts Ganelon has made, I think this one is the most significant. ..while the rest I don't find particularly telling one way or another.
    Basically, he's just saying, "I'm a fence sitter."

The thing is, he's blatantly saying that. This is suboptimal play if he is town, but whether or not it's scummy- you make your own analysis.

3. ISO #803

4. ISO #804

5. ISO #805

6. ISO #806

7. ISO #807

8. ISO #808

Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    Of all the posts Ganelon has made, I think this one is the most significant. ..while the rest I don't find particularly telling one way or another.

The thing is, he's blatantly saying that. This is suboptimal play if he is town, but whether or not it's scummy- you make your own analysis.
    That's one of the few posts by him that I marked during last night's ISO, and my conclusion was rather similar.

9. ISO #809

10. ISO #810

11. ISO #811

12. ISO #812

Bro just let Galeon be night killed n1. Accept it, we aint lynching him.

13. ISO #813

14. ISO #814

15. ISO #815

Ganelon and BC have totally destroyed any credibility they had. It looks like they're just seeking out targets to hit now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

16. ISO #816

17. ISO #817

18. ISO #818
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    So, what reason do you have for voting me?
    You don’t like lynching people and you don’t want to follow the train. Plus you just seem scummy

19. ISO #819

20. ISO #820

Trying to get out 3 or 4 PR claims so they have lots of choices for the nightkill/conversion tonight.
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

21. ISO #821
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    Ganelon and BC have totally destroyed any credibility they had. It looks like they're just seeking out targets to hit now.
    How did you come to this conclusion?

22. ISO #822

23. ISO #823

24. ISO #824

25. ISO #825

Why are you all unwilling to vote renegade:
    Is it like vibes or something?
    Is it because he made some post so logical and correct it could only be from town?
    Is is because you trust he will be a revealing-player if we get to MyLo?
    Is it because you found someone scummier?
    Is it because you're lost of where to place him?

Walk me through it.

---

Banana's argument to take him under her wing is interesting, but only that. I don't know what to make of it.

26. ISO #826
    Ganelon

Trying to get out 3 or 4 PR claims so they have lots of choices for the nightkill/conversion tonight.
    Most people in this game are TPR. This is a mod game, not FM.

27. ISO #827

28. ISO #828

29. ISO #829

Is it because he made some post so logical and correct it could only be from town?

Walk me through it.

---

Banana's argument to take him under her wing is interesting, but only that. I don't know what to make of it.
    Cult Team May Very Well Be The Reason.

30. ISO #830

31. ISO #831

32. ISO #832

33. ISO #833

34. ISO #834

35. ISO #835

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    With an investigative out, there's almost zero reason to not claim. If you're protective, you die tonight - okay, great. You did your job protecting Ceko.
    you know what man? Screw you. I respected your annoying ass "ooh look guys I'm not being aggressive ooh speculate about that because I'm not just simply scum laying low" BS long enough. This is the dumbest excuse for more mass claim training I've seen so far. Obviously a fucking doctor did not do their job protecting the investigative if they died n1.

-vote Frinckles

36. ISO #836

37. ISO #837
    Ganelon

@Varcron , yzb, secondpassing, roles or you’re dead tonight

38. ISO #838

39. ISO #839

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    Ceko's slot was dead, he needed to claim to stay alive

If you are inactive enough to where we have to get a roleclaim from you to not policy lynch ,then we have a problem.
    You've literally painted yourself to be targetted. You understand that right?
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

40. ISO #840

Quote Originally Posted by Sen View Post
    Vote Banana. Since he loves claims so much, we should give him a chance to make one. (:
    What pisses me off about Banana is he may actually just be doing this as town. The dude loves a messy pudding. I'm trying to find the people with an ulterior motive here.

41. ISO #841

42. ISO #842

43. ISO #843

What pisses me off about Banana is he may actually just be doing this as town.
    This can be said of everyone on D1. Chances are any given player is more likely to be town or town-aligned benign. Even those with scum rolecards.

The fact is that he has done nothing but buddying, shitposting and now spamming and pushing for random claims on low-hanging fruits. That's scum behaviour 101.

44. ISO #844

Walk me through it.

---

I don't think he deserves glowing marks for the posts he made under pressure, but I think he put out some decent ideas. I liked how he approached the SJ and Light thing. I also didn't really think his original shitpost was as out of place as you felt.

More pressingly, people have done way scummier shit since.

45. ISO #845

you know what man? Screw you. I respected your annoying ass "ooh look guys I'm not being aggressive ooh speculate about that because I'm not just simply scum laying low" BS long enough. This is the dumbest excuse for more mass claim training I've seen so far. Obviously a fucking doctor did not do their job protecting the investigative if they died n1.

-vote Frinckles
    The doctor would be one less person to check from Ceko and give us more information.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

46. ISO #846
    Ganelon

-vote yzb

47. ISO #847

48. ISO #848

49. ISO #849

This can be said of everyone on D1. Chances are any given player is more likely to be town or town-aligned benign. Even those with scum rolecards.

The fact is that he has done nothing but buddying, shitposting and now spamming and pushing for random claims on low-hanging fruits. That's scum behaviour 101.
    I agree

All of us will find out our real roles tonight based off of feedback (I think)

50. ISO #850

In the last game I played with BC, I actually ended up tunnelling him for a whole day before I gradually accepted that he just does these things as town. I definitely don't townread the slot, I just think when viewed in the context of his character it's less egregious than one would initially assume. Frinckles is ticking me off more right now.