Register

User Tag List

Page 19 of 59 FirstFirst ... 9 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 29 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #901

2. ISO #902

3. ISO #903

Re: ?KRC i̷ ̸w̴i̸s̴h̸ ̴t̶o̵ ̴d̸i̵e̷

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM screams View Post
    Bungalow was the first one to mention a mafia.

HMMM maybe it wasn't devi who slipped but bunga bunga?

Who are we lynching tho haha?

No new trains.
    He was; however, someone else referred to scum as "wolves". I heavily doubt the mention of "mafia" is telling; it's just a common way to call scums in general. That's why I prefer using scum instead of mafia or wolf.

On the other hand, what did BungaBunga do outside of saying mafia, both towny-wise and scummy-wise?

4. ISO #904

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Masterpiece View Post
    popular opinion is saying frowny face
    Popular opinion is saying YOU, asshole lol. If I were scum, I'd be voting YOU because you're such an easy target right now, everyone seems to misunderstand what you're doing.

You are so ungrateful it makes me

5. ISO #905

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM :( View Post
    Popular opinion is saying YOU, asshole lol. If I were scum, I'd be voting YOU because you're such an easy target right now, everyone seems to misunderstand what you're doing.

You are so ungrateful it makes me
    thats unfortunate.. you said a swear.

6. ISO #906

7. ISO #907

8. ISO #908

9. ISO #909

10. ISO #910

11. ISO #911

12. ISO #912

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Masterpiece View Post
    well that settles that..

also hear is my reads list.

pelimanry reads list i suck at reading ppl day 1 my best reads come day 2

peter - no comments null - afk towny or hidden scum

yoek - slight scum lean - claims to be a god - claims to not be scum in a pretty funny way.

- is one of them that can go either way not overly scummy not overly towny. id support a lynch here more so then the sheriff with night immunity atm.

Peepee Poo Poo - doesnt care who dies - most likely scum

screams - has been pretty confrintational over some very minor things - could be open wolfing - but with his role claim its hard to say.

deviantart - is kinda null for me right now. has contributed and his N0 theory along with swags is interesting. could be wolf slips or honest speculation.

bugalow - jumps into pockets - seems ready to hammer - slight scum lean

swag98 - claimed a N0 action with no real way for us to actually know. unless he is actually scum.

Harold - null read - hasnt said 2 much and hasnt rocked the boat.

Thanos Square - for some reason my mind has him as locked neutral. cant say for sure why i think that. maybe just gut.

JFK - slight town lean but still 2 soon to say if so. he did have some strong opening posts.

Masterpiece - ppl think this slot is scummy mearly for being objective and thinking critically. a wise man once said. to catch scum you have to think and act like scum.
    here ya are it is basic atm. im gonna try and fine tune this a little better.

13. ISO #913

14. ISO #914

15. ISO #915

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM jfk View Post
    So ya scum leans are Bungboi, Yoeky Bear, Bowelboi, and then you said you would support a lynch on sadboi. This is a pretty old list, probs need a fine tune but why has no vote been placed yet my dude?
    i had placed a vote and took it off of thanos square. because of me needing to sleep. then im still analyzing everything thats going on now. to refine this process. clearly i have a dizzying intellect.

16. ISO #916

17. ISO #917

18. ISO #918

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM swag98 View Post
    @smileyman are you actually done with your posting already?
    If yes, can you reread your post with the Harold vote again and write it down in a different way please?
    Nope, I was doing something else that isn't game-related.

What do you mean about my post on Harold? If you want the short version, here it is : I need to vote for my self-preservation, which means voting on my scummiest counterwagon. I townread Masterpiece, and Harold is not contributing but has time to shitpost, which is arguably scummy and definetly anti-town, which is why I am voting him. I don't have strong scumreads anyway, so...

Oh, and while I think about it, here's a quick list of reads:

Town

Screams (The swat claim)
    Masterpiece (Yep unpopular but I already explained, he's committing too much in what he says and he did it too early to be scum)

Yoek (Feels really TvT with Masterpiece, but doesn't have the individual town points Masterpiece has)
    Swag98 (The N0 use claim)

The person who talks with "restrictions" with the weird head black-and-white avatar (That's weird stuff, I'm not sure about them but I give them the benefit of the doubt for now

Null - All the people I don't mention here

Deviantart (Felt genuine early on, but has a lot of strange things, he also happens to be one of the people who are pushing me the most and I genuinely think the push on me is really crappy lol)

Harold (Already explained, he shitposts but doesn't contribute)
    Thanos square (Same as Harold but to a lesser extent, he shitposted less so maybe he has no time)

Scum

~~

I do know that I lack scumreads and have a lot of nulls, but that's where I am at right now with no meta and no rolelist.

19. ISO #919

So ya scum leans are Bungboi, Yoeky Bear, Bowelboi, and then you said you would support a lynch on sadboi. This is a pretty old list, probs need a fine tune but why has no vote been placed yet my dude?
    That isn't exactly clear lol, can you use the proper names as much as you can? I don't blame you for forgetting them but try :P

20. ISO #920

we only have 3 hours left with 3 trains so we really need to get a move on and pick one of these 3 that we have up right now, i dont think we should vote Harold right now, my OG vote was mainly pressure due to him seeming scummy, he is still a scumlean right now so i am not averse to voting him if the rest of yall wish however i do feel that maybe Sadboi is a better lynch, esp given that Screams has said that Mastertings may be a role he has seen and the boi claims to be better on Day 2.

21. ISO #921

22. ISO #922

That isn't exactly clear lol, can you use the proper names as much as you can? I don't blame you for forgetting them but try :P
    I rememberino their namerinos, Bungalow, Yoek, Peepee poo poo and : (

however the Big Chungus NamesTm are superior

23. ISO #923

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM deviantart View Post
    you dont. click on the number of posts in the forum mafia area and a dialog will pop up.

then you click the number across from the player
    i do to do it how i normally do it. because how i do it. is i log out go to start page and click each name on the start game and read each post that player posted with out everyone elses commentary. because i cant just click even my name to get into this accounts stuff. i honestly find its easier to get real reads that way.. because ur only looking at what that person said.

24. ISO #924

Nope, I was doing something else that isn't game-related.

What do you mean about my post on Harold? If you want the short version, here it is : I need to vote for my self-preservation, which means voting on my scummiest counterwagon. I townread Masterpiece, and Harold is not contributing but has time to shitpost, which is arguably scummy and definetly anti-town, which is why I am voting him. I don't have strong scumreads anyway, so...

Oh, and while I think about it, here's a quick list of reads:

Town

Screams (The swat claim)
    Masterpiece (Yep unpopular but I already explained, he's committing too much in what he says and he did it too early to be scum)

Yoek (Feels really TvT with Masterpiece, but doesn't have the individual town points Masterpiece has)
    Swag98 (The N0 use claim)

The person who talks with "restrictions" with the weird head black-and-white avatar (That's weird stuff, I'm not sure about them but I give them the benefit of the doubt for now

Null - All the people I don't mention here

Deviantart (Felt genuine early on, but has a lot of strange things, he also happens to be one of the people who are pushing me the most and I genuinely think the push on me is really crappy lol)

Harold (Already explained, he shitposts but doesn't contribute)
    Thanos square (Same as Harold but to a lesser extent, he shitposted less so maybe he has no time)

Scum

~~

I do know that I lack scumreads and have a lot of nulls, but that's where I am at right now with no meta and no rolelist.
    ...lol

Well now I guess it's time for a selfpres vote heh? Masterpiece is town imo so no, even though he's not exactly the most helpful player around. Harold on the other hand is just not towny, while he had time to shitpost a lot, so
    -vote Harold
    looks good.

Also, to the guy who said I was "deflecting votes" on low activity players, that's literally false. I kept scum hunting and I came to the legit conclusion (which is a common conclusion for people who aren't even pressured so shut up lol) that inactives needed to be pressured and ultimately lynched if they don't move. If you wanted me to stop scumhunting and only defend from crappy attacks that go like this : "Don't reaction test and pressure people, it's scummy"... well I'm sorry not sorry but you can go consider the following for yourself (in-game of course) :
    Red part is the contradiction

25. ISO #925

we only have 3 hours left with 3 trains so we really need to get a move on and pick one of these 3 that we have up right now, i dont think we should vote Harold right now, my OG vote was mainly pressure due to him seeming scummy, he is still a scumlean right now so i am not averse to voting him if the rest of yall wish however i do feel that maybe Sadboi is a better lynch, esp given that Screams has said that Mastertings may be a role he has seen and the boi claims to be better on Day 2.
    Reeeeeeeeeeeee it feels like I need to claim now. I'm a strange role I believe has some importance lol, but my rolecard is so god damn cryptic that it's hard to even understand. The rolecard name is in green though, so I know I'm town.

I am... Let me get my rolecard name LOL it's too complicated for me to remember it

26. ISO #926

Red part is the contradiction
    Nope, I wasn't doing that, because as you can READ if you have eyes and a brain to analyze what your eyes see, you can see that I was literally STARTING trains, which is the exact opposite of self-pres votes or "deflecting" votes.

27. ISO #927

Nope, I wasn't doing that, because as you can READ if you have eyes and a brain to analyze what your eyes see, you can see that I was literally STARTING trains, which is the exact opposite of self-pres votes or "deflecting" votes.
    You're saying you weren't doing it before, but now decided to start doing it? How does that nullify the scumtell?

28. ISO #928

xX.AustralianFBIAgentBruceWayneFrenchNation.Xx

That's my role name xD

The rolecard is horribly big and wordy, intentionally decieving and all.

I apparently have the ability to mindcontrol people, which is supposedly making them die at least one night later, and they are aware that they will die. Nothing can stop that kill. It can happen in multiple ways that "only stealthbomber can know".

From my understanding of that weird crap, random players get to blackmail me but I get to choose the directives they give me... Which makes no sense, I know. But that's what's on my rolecard lol.

Also, I apparently reveal the identity of my mom when I die, but the rolecard says "a "random" player, but it's your mom" or something like that lol. I have no idea of what that really means, and as I said it's really wordy, sooo.... yeah.

Now, can you NOT lynch me please? I'm more or less a night-immunity piercing vigilante, that could always be useful lol.

Oh and I nearly forgot, there's something about a communication via SMS with the people who blackmail me, with messages under 180 chars iirc.

29. ISO #929

30. ISO #930

31. ISO #931

That's my role name xD

I apparently have the ability to mindcontrol people, which is supposedly making them die at least one night later, and they are aware that they will die. Nothing can stop that kill. It can happen in multiple ways that "only stealthbomber can know".

From my understanding of that weird crap, random players get to blackmail me but I get to choose the directives they give me... Which makes no sense, I know. But that's what's on my rolecard lol.

Also, I apparently reveal the identity of my mom when I die, but the rolecard says "a "random" player, but it's your mom" or something like that lol. I have no idea of what that really means, and as I said it's really wordy, sooo.... yeah.

Now, can you NOT lynch me please? I'm more or less a night-immunity piercing vigilante, that could always be useful lol.

Oh and I nearly forgot, there's something about a communication via SMS with the people who blackmail me, with messages under 180 chars iirc.
    This is easily the most believable roleclaim I've seen in FM so far btw

32. ISO #932

33. ISO #933

34. ISO #934

35. ISO #935

That's my role name xD

hmm, this seems like something somebody would make, obv anything can be faked but i think with this claim it seems like it could be pretty easy to make a Neutral role aswell a town role and it seems like something a neutral would aquire. I think maybe we should limit the lynch over on Sadboi at least for now, though just this claim has not led to be not seeing you as a scumlean.

36. ISO #936

37. ISO #937

38. ISO #938

That's my role name xD

Is this a jester play?

Anyhow, this doesnt sound town.

39. ISO #939

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM deviantart View Post
    fuck that

thats a liability town or not.
    Also, even if it is a pure liablity town then when we have other scumreads we should probably vote them up over the potential town should we not? i feel a lot of the roles are gonna be somewhat a liability to whatever faction has them which is what makes this game so w a c k y.

40. ISO #940

41. ISO #941

42. ISO #942

Is this a jester play?

Anyhow, this doesnt sound town.
    I dont think its a factioned scum role mind, it could quite well be a neutral role, a neutral killing especially however i dont feel like if it was a neut killing role he would claim this thing. Like he would claim a more lax role then this if he was a neut killing.

However Big CHungus shall say that jester play/jester-esque role here is certainly possible which may be another reason to line up another one of the scumreads.

43. ISO #943

is our lynch boys.

Please vote accordingly.
    If this is a train we wanna go down they i will stand with it, the claim doesnt make Sadboi towny, it makes him Neutral at best as i said before. I just feel another potential scumtrain we have could be good to ensure more information comes through. Plus if Sadboi used his ability the person would know and say and then if its a goodboi then we land the old vote on him.

44. ISO #944

I dont think its a factioned scum role mind, it could quite well be a neutral role, a neutral killing especially however i dont feel like if it was a neut killing role he would claim this thing. Like he would claim a more lax role then this if he was a neut killing.

However Big CHungus shall say that jester play/jester-esque role here is certainly possible which may be another reason to line up another one of the scumreads.
    ill take jester play over

a neutral killing trying to pass off as vig
    or
    a scummy liability to the town

give him his win he is being lynched

45. ISO #945

46. ISO #946

If this is a train we wanna go down they i will stand with it, the claim doesnt make Sadboi towny, it makes him Neutral at best as i said before. I just feel another potential scumtrain we have could be good to ensure more information comes through. Plus if Sadboi used his ability the person would know and say and then if its a goodboi then we land the old vote on him.
    this actually makes sense from damn near every angle but i do agree it makes him seem more neutral then anything. the name likely has nothing to do with alignment. i cant see a pro town reason to do this now other then he is neutral killing trying to save face.

47. ISO #947

48. ISO #948

49. ISO #949

Ok in that case… What is the difference between selfpreservation votes and deflecting votes?
    Selfpres is an open thing that you do to survive, because you know your own alignment, and want to have it win. That's NAI.

Deflecting votes is manipulating people into not voting you, which is scummy. That is the difference.

50. ISO #950