S-FM 298: Third Line Butterfly - Page 32
Register

User Tag List

Page 32 of 44 FirstFirst ... 22 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 42 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,600 of 2159
  1. ISO #1551

Re: S-FM Third Line Butterfly

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    Light was the only person scumreading Banana on day 1...
    That's not even a scumread though. That's a cryptic "Banana and MM are tied together" message that he set up to try to make his fakeclaim look more credible

I didn't see any actual scumread on me from Kira yesterday.

2. ISO #1552

3. ISO #1553

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    Light did, but Lights leads arn't set in stone 100% confirmed. I know that my alignment is the same as Ganelons, whereas the other lead confirms nothing.
    Again, rest of town shouldn't believe Banana over Light based on what YOU'RE suggesting.

4. ISO #1554

5. ISO #1555

6. ISO #1556

7. ISO #1557

8. ISO #1558

Quote Originally Posted by DS. View Post
    The actress kinda fucks everything though so we cant really play assuming anything.

Why do you think its MM when Light is seemingly implicating him? You think Light is hard bussing MM for town cred?
    I think it's MM independent of any checks. I reread MM, found him to be scummy, made a case on him, saw my feedback that MM and DW have different alignments, and decided to post my case in hopes to get MM pushed and lynched. Then everything happened and I haven't reread DW, so my scumread on MM has stayed the same

So yes, if MM is scum then the play is for Kira to get towncred for lynching MM, then turn it around and get me mislynched to win - OR if the plan fails and Kira is lynched (actress) then after he flips "Justice" I am pushed to be mislynched

If DW is scum then the play was just to mislynch MM who had a bunch of scum reads on him, play a) get MM mislynched, if fail backup plan b) stays the same, after Kira flips justice either I or MM is mislynched

This is what makes most sense in my head at least. I could be completely wrong. I'm just going off of what I do know and trying to make sense of it

9. ISO #1559

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    It's friday night ladies and gents. What's your drink?
    Bleach if we end up mislynching lmao
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

10. ISO #1560

Well, yeah. But I also should be looking at the possibility of you being scum as well. What if it's you and Kira and MM is town? And he (Kira) was never even bussing MM in the first place? We mislynch him and we lose, you and Kira coast to an easy victory here today because nobody is even considering the possibility of YOU being scum

-unvote
    Yeah it doesnt make sense from a town!Banana POV to think MM is scum and Light is hard bussing, like I think you should be considering DW more scum than MM...

11. ISO #1561

Two mislynches actually
    One. If Irreverent was town (which I believe he was), then today is MYLYO. Another mislynch is gg

Can you show where you breadcrumbed yesterday if at all?
    I addressed this with treecko. People were TPR hunting so I didn't want to give myself up. Not really my playstyle anyway. I tried it once on mafiascum (I was mason, I said a post like "this post was brought to you by the number 3 and the letter 'G'" cause there were 3 masons and G is a masonic letter) and nobody picked up on it, and so I've never really bothered to play that way.

12. ISO #1562

I think it's MM independent of any checks. I reread MM, found him to be scummy, made a case on him, saw my feedback that MM and DW have different alignments, and decided to post my case in hopes to get MM pushed and lynched. Then everything happened and I haven't reread DW, so my scumread on MM has stayed the same

So yes, if MM is scum then the play is for Kira to get towncred for lynching MM, then turn it around and get me mislynched to win - OR if the plan fails and Kira is lynched (actress) then after he flips "Justice" I am pushed to be mislynched

If DW is scum then the play was just to mislynch MM who had a bunch of scum reads on him, play a) get MM mislynched, if fail backup plan b) stays the same, after Kira flips justice either I or MM is mislynched

This is what makes most sense in my head at least. I could be completely wrong. I'm just going off of what I do know and trying to make sense of it
    You come off very genuine, if you are scum i will be proud of this level of play honestly

13. ISO #1563

14. ISO #1564

One. If Irreverent was town (which I believe he was), then today is MYLYO. Another mislynch is gg

I addressed this with treecko. People were TPR hunting so I didn't want to give myself up. Not really my playstyle anyway. I tried it once on mafiascum (I was mason, I said a post like "this post was brought to you by the number 3 and the letter 'G'" cause there were 3 masons and G is a masonic letter) and nobody picked up on it, and so I've never really bothered to play that way.

Two mislynches in the game, one left. We are saying the same thing I guess

15. ISO #1565

First "Banana is CONFIRMED Justice because I'm 100% TOWN," then claims Cit out of desperation, then this post. Let me pick you apart some more Varc.

Then why don't you kill me with your night kill and find out what I am? You don't need a lynch to figure out my role, I need a lynch to figure out MM's.
    Geez, his defense keeps getting weaker and weaker lol. SCUM SLIP. You called Light an actress SO many times:

That's because your actress, they'll assume that we are scum cause you'll flip Justice dummy, you literally visited Banana last night.
    Almost as enlightening as disguising as the Justice, isn't that right Yagami?
    I didn't until today actually to be completely honest, if we lynch you today you flip as justice when you are actually actress. Then we go tomorrow and be like "her derr banana isn't the real justice" and kill the real justice too.
    I can't find a way to justify it, it does not make sense to me. We have to be careful though, cause actress could fuck us if it is Yagami if we lynch him today.

I will not act fundamentally confirmed until tomorrow, as we now know who two of the scum are.
    My vote will stay on MM, we will lynch him today then if he is scum like Banana says, Yagami (the actress) tomorrow).
    Why would Light kill you when he's an ACTRESS that can learn your role?

16. ISO #1566

17. ISO #1567

18. ISO #1568

If I was scum there's no way DW thinks I'm town lol. That man scares me how well he can read me
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    fucketh me in the ass

19. ISO #1569

This scenario doesn't exist and here's why. If MM flips green and the game doesn't end, we know that either MM or Irreverent was actress because if its 3v3 I'm pretty sure the game ends right there, town doesn't have a way to get 4 votes to lynch a mafia. So there's no need to make that play

They only need one mislynch, so their plan makes most sense as a) MM is bussed, Kira gets towncred to then turn around and mislynch me, or b) (backup plan) it backfires, Kira is lynched, he flips as justice, then I'm in turn mislynched next day and they win anyway

I don't see any scenario in which MM is actress if he's scum and DW is town
    This seems like town logic but my concern is always - path of least resistance. If Scum can win today, why would they choose to do the long play? They could just push DW as scum and win instead.

20. ISO #1570

This seems like town logic but my concern is always - path of least resistance. If Scum can win today, why would they choose to do the long play? They could just push DW as scum and win instead.
    The problem is most people who believed that DW was scum apart from MM have switched off of him; it makes zero sense for MM to scum paint his scum buddy when he is already practically confirmed.

Even my weird ass logic can't explain that.

21. ISO #1571

22. ISO #1572

23. ISO #1573

First "Banana is CONFIRMED Justice because I'm 100% TOWN," then claims Cit out of desperation, then this post. Let me pick you apart some more Varc.

Geez, his defense keeps getting weaker and weaker lol. SCUM SLIP. You called Light an actress SO many times:

Why would Light kill you when he's an ACTRESS that can learn your role?
    I think he'd be more likely to keep me alive and scum paint me more later on for an easier win if we do lynch a scum today.

24. ISO #1574

Forcing two 1v1's between town and scum and MYLO forces town to make the correct choice twice.
    fucketh me in the ass

25. ISO #1575

26. ISO #1576

27. ISO #1577

I didn't until today actually to be completely honest, if we lynch you today you flip as justice when you are actually actress. Then we go tomorrow and be like "her derr banana isn't the real justice" and kill the real justice too.
    Saying "to be completely honest" doesn't make you more believable, no matter how desperately you wish it did.

You're falling apart at the seams bud. Might as well just throw in the towel.

28. ISO #1578

29. ISO #1579

30. ISO #1580

31. ISO #1581

32. ISO #1582

Saying "to be completely honest" doesn't make you more believable, no matter how desperately you wish it did.

You're falling apart at the seams bud. Might as well just throw in the towel.
    If you read my past games this is how I always talk, so no, I am not falling apart at the seams.

Do your research before you call me out on bullshit.

33. ISO #1583

34. ISO #1584

35. ISO #1585

36. ISO #1586

37. ISO #1587

38. ISO #1588

If it's Mylo I am almost more inclined to vote between Light/Banana because it removes the wifom aspect of both of the justices results
    But they're both incriminating MM.
    Regardless of who we assume between the two is scum, they both are saying that MM is scum.
    Light through strict mechanics
    Banana through thinking MM is more likely to be scum than I.
    If we assume that it's light that's Justice, then MM is confirmed scum.
    If we assume that Banana is right, then it's between MM and I. But that doesn't change the fact that Light is incriminating MM in a bus.
    fucketh me in the ass

39. ISO #1589

Again it's like: who benefits most from Ganelon dying and flipping town?
    Varcron during EOD:

I find it interesting how both DW and Ganelon switched after I purposely left that sus as hell message a few pages ago

The three of you changed to me, look at this lovely teaming again

I have 5 minutes to make a case, so I will make one. I have provided a hell of a lot more than Revenant, and I don't like the vibes of these three sheeping eachother.
    Remember Ganelon's response to that?

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    You are so full of shit it hurts, that post was totally expected form you don’t lie
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    I want to know who everyone is to Ching tomorrow
    if Varcron is scum I’ll go for Renegade first
    if Varcron is town I’ll go for revenant
    if Revenant is town I will vote Varcron
    if Revenant is scum? I don’t know, MM?
    I bet if Gane were still alive, him and DW would be hard-pushing Varcron rn. Especially considering how much DW sheeped Gane.

40. ISO #1590

41. ISO #1591

On Yigama:

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    But Im Pretty Sure Everyone Would Be Interested In Justice Feedback. I Feel Holding Back Any Intel Hinders Town Wouldnt You Agree.
    And Just Like That Ganelon Is Confirmed Scum In My Book..
    Who Says I Was Encouraging The Justice To Reveal. I Was Just Interested In What Feed Back Said Slot Might Have Received. Im Also Under The Impression That At This Point Justice Had Gotten A Same Alignment Check On Who Ever The PPL Were That He/She Checked. Otherwise There Would Have Been A Breaking News Article By Now.
    I May Or May Not Be Able To Provide More Information Tomorrow..
    These posts just reek of overly pre-planning - which is something I might expect a lucky actress finding justice n1 to do...

On Banana Cuchi

lol its just that you are now scumreading the guy you put the RVS vote on thats all ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ and voting to skip is anti town but maybe Light doesnt know that? Skips are common in the mod

But Ganelon now days Kira has FM experience, but would an experienced scum player act outright anti town?

Then again, I am kinda arguing "too scum to be scum", which I dislike a lot. So I'll join you guys for now, lets see what happens

-vote Light_Yagami
    Here is an extremely interesting post from Banana Coochi. This definitely gives motivation to Yigama to knock him out, esp if he n1 actressed babana and found he was justice.

I always push for a day 1 lynch. Our only way to win is to lynch.
    Remember the initial conflict was started because Yigama wanted to SKIP....

Naw Im with DW here, Justice should hold off for now. At least another day. If not, then we only get 1 days info to puzzle out
    Justice can breadcrumb for now
    These two posts in rapid fire suggest to me that Banana was laying the ground for justice d1 as well.... Just like Yigama was

I dont wanna lynch MM today. I have him amongst my strongest townreads. I can do an iso of him since so many people have expressed doubt, but I dont have the time to do that before day end
    Interesting that this post seems to support Banbanas n1 action as justice.

Overall, I see much more supporting evidence for Banana Cuchie than Yigama. Yigama claiming first doesn't mean much to me, especially after he continued to bait for minutes. Of course a power play like that would be prepared and scum would attempt to claim first to get the upper hand, it just so happens Cuchie was in the thread at the same time and was able to CC him quickly.

Overall, my read is that Yigama/MM/Onegecko is scum, certainly DS could take onetreeko spot as scum but logically it does not add up with their posts so far.

We should absolutely lynch the CONFIRMED scum at this point.

-vote marshmellow marshall

42. ISO #1592

How many players right now?
    @Frinckles can we vote to no lynch/skip?
    How am I the first person to suggest a no lynch today, this seems like a clear positive for us.
    I bet the answer is no, day 1 lynch was plurality. We are probably forced to lynch today

43. ISO #1593

44. ISO #1594

Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    But they're both incriminating MM.
    Regardless of who we assume between the two is scum, they both are saying that MM is scum.
    Light through strict mechanics
    Banana through thinking MM is more likely to be scum than I.
    If we assume that it's light that's Justice, then MM is confirmed scum.
    If we assume that Banana is right, then it's between MM and I. But that doesn't change the fact that Light is incriminating MM in a bus.
    It doesnt make sense for Light to incriminate MM in a bus here. It would make more sense for him to try and push for a mislynch because that wins the game.

Either MM is scum or you are scum, but MM is not lock scum here actually. It's plagued by wifom either way

45. ISO #1595

And note how I protected you, why would I do that only to be scumread? It makes zero sense as Justice.

The reason I was scumread yesterday was for defending you, and DW himself said that.
    You're not Justice though? Another post where I don't understand your deterioriating logic...

46. ISO #1596

How am I the first person to suggest a no lynch today, this seems like a clear positive for us.
    Well, maybe it's good. It removes one of the variables from my PoV.
    If scum kills me tonight, then MM is confirmed scum from everyones POV.
    Scum won't kill between Light and Banana.
    So that means scum will kill between
    Varcron, DS., Ceko, Renegade.
    That could narrow down things for us considerably, unless I'm missing something.
    fucketh me in the ass

47. ISO #1597

48. ISO #1598

That could narrow down things for us considerably, unless I'm missing something.
    I won't be killed in all likelyhood, I am scumread by too many people (easy mislynch rn)

49. ISO #1599

The way you're posting
    Seems oddly familiar
    It's like a haiku

50. ISO #1600