S-FM 220: Empire - Page 28
Register

User Tag List

Page 28 of 42 FirstFirst ... 18 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 38 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,400 of 2077
  1. ISO #1351

Re: S-FM 220: Empire

Matt wants me jailed, so Jail me please.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

2. ISO #1352

Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    @Sino , do it. You know you want to. If you can still feel Unknown is town after the conversation, (and especially if it strengthens your view) I'm happy to accept him in a weak town bloc.
    You also told me earlier deathworlds isn't a bad target.
    [23:19:33] DarknessB: Sino is Mass Murderer -- I don't care if there isn't one in the setup!
    [23:19:39] DarknessB:
    -vote Sino

3. ISO #1353

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    Matt wants me jailed, so Jail me please.
    Stop.

You scum-read MZ so this is a terrible argument.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orpz View Post
    Why'd you leave out the sun emoji? I think it creates a huge sense of tone that is critical for the interpretation of the chat.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM Romeo View Post
    Go fuck yourself in the cucho.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed
    Your accent has ruined medieval fantasy films.

4. ISO #1354

5. ISO #1355

6. ISO #1356

@Calix, you never said why you called ika a semi-lurker.
    I'm not answering that - explain how calling ika that is alignment-indicative or GTFO.
    Why'd you leave out the sun emoji? I think it creates a huge sense of tone that is critical for the interpretation of the chat.

7. ISO #1357

Quote Originally Posted by ika View Post
    QUOTE IT THEN AND MAKE SURE IF FUCKING BEFORE THE POST I QUOTED HIM IM SICK AND TIRED OF THIS
    Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    Couple of post I picked out while I was catching up, I have a few thoughts about em.

This entire post is pretty incriminating in my opinion.

First, we start off with a classic discredit, while reinforcing previous claim. Mesk should realize that if she makes the "I am Citizen" claim every game, then it is truly irrelevant. She also completely disregards every scum read on her, without actually interacting with the players that make these scum reads on her. At best, it's lazy anti-town play; at worse, it's an attempt to draw attention away from herself, and on the people who scum read her.

She uses the phrase "Point is" yet hasn't said anything relating to her voting, and as basically a side-note she adds "btw its fine if you think I'm scumbuddys with unknown". Strange, wanted to point it out.

Another discredit on Sino, in a very informal fashion. Not sure how I feel about this.

Basically blackmailing the town into not lynching her, it's probably the most anti-town part of this post. Promises to act worse if she's lynched, discourages votes upon her from others, but without actually providing reasoning why those votes would be invalid.

not sure how to feel about this post, but I thought I should bring it up again.
    Happy ?

Here's the relevant part : Mesk should realize that if she makes the "I am Citizen" claim every game, then it is truly irrelevant.
    [23:19:33] DarknessB: Sino is Mass Murderer -- I don't care if there isn't one in the setup!
    -vote Sino

8. ISO #1358

9. ISO #1359

Quote Originally Posted by Calix View Post
    I'm not answering that - explain how calling ika that is alignment-indicative or GTFO.
    Because misrepping someone (say, by mischaracterizing their activity) is scummy.

Explain why you think he's lurking.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    What. You got me. Stop unvoting and stretch my neck, dammit.

10. ISO #1360

11. ISO #1361

12. ISO #1362

Because misrepping someone (say, by mischaracterizing their activity) is scummy.

Explain why you think he's lurking.
    I wasn't using it to misrep him in the context since I used it to criticise DW's jailor suggestions.

Explain how saying that ika is a semi-lurker in that context can POSSIBLY further a scum agenda please.

I really want to hear your brilliant logic for bringing this up now.

13. ISO #1363

Quote Originally Posted by Sino View Post
    Happy ?

Here's the relevant part : Mesk should realize that if she makes the "I am Citizen" claim every game, then it is truly irrelevant.
    but she hasnt done it every game. she has said she has not done it as scum hence why it could be considered a trust tell which i will adfress post game if true

14. ISO #1364

Tbh jailing Calix is tempting, would love a romantic night with only the both of us
    Vote DW today and you'll be forgiven for the mediocre foreplay in the chat, hun.

15. ISO #1365

Tbh jailing Calix is tempting, would love a romantic night with only the both of us
    There's not really anyone you can go wrong with jailing. Get their roleclaim, get their thoughts, then see where it all goes.

16. ISO #1366

17. ISO #1367

18. ISO #1368

but she hasnt done it every game. she has said she has not done it as scum hence why it could be considered a trust tell which i will adfress post game if true
    So to you, just because she basically said "i'm not scum since i claimed citizen", it's relevant and there's no way she is scum ?
    -vote Sino

19. ISO #1369

I wasn't using it to misrep him in the context since I used it to criticise DW's jailor suggestions.

Explain how saying that ika is a semi-lurker in that context can POSSIBLY further a scum agenda please.

I really want to hear your brilliant logic for bringing this up now.
    Because discrediting someone or otherwise distorting their record to fit your narrative can make your voice more powerful in day chat if people accept it. I think we can agree that scum would want to be a leader of chat?

Just explain why you characterized him as a semi-lurker.

20. ISO #1370

21. ISO #1371

Because discrediting someone or otherwise distorting their record to fit your narrative can make your voice more powerful in day chat if people accept it. I think we can agree that scum would want to be a leader of chat?

Just explain why you characterized him as a semi-lurker.
    That is a massive stretch to explain bringing up such a minor point on someone that you town-read.

I didn't check how many posts ika had, I just assumed that he hadn't been posting that much.

I didn't say this to begin with because I wanted to see how strong your reasoning was before you realised that you were nitpicking at a mistake.

22. ISO #1372

You are removing a town player, so there's your scum motivation right there. If you are town, you should be trying to get her to do stuff or understand why she might not care or something of the sort. Mesk is one of those players that literally does not give a shit so you have to understand why they don't and figure out what you can do to motivate them to give one.

If anything, the "I don't give a shit." is probably the best town play because town legitimately should not care as long as they give out their reads and information and everything else.

I already explained why I town read her for the claim and asked for counter points; it was in one of the very posts I responded to you IIRC.
    ika, this post and your actions confuse me. You clearly understand what needs to be done as a town member regarding Mesk, but you proceed not to do it.
    This is deceptive. You complain about others not doing what should be done and you do not do it.

Most other negative hypocrisies can be looked over, but you deliberately failed to do the task you believe in. Therefore, your mind is lying to your heart, and you are lying to us.

ika is scum

Finally got this guy sorted.

23. ISO #1373

I love how people are avoiding to vote, under the excuse that Sino needs to be 100% Confirmed.

Scared of Voting? Do you not want to make your obvious bussing of scum obvious.
    Or do you know its a Mislynch and want do avoid the vote?

Great how the majority are somewhat happy in DW being jailed. This way they can avoid VCA.

Remember that Sino Jailing does not garentee a Jailor kill.

A vote will give us more tools to find scum.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

24. ISO #1374

Vote DW today and you'll be forgiven for the mediocre foreplay in the chat, hun.
    SJ has a good point, but as a jailor, it's still my duty to rather go for the jail than for the lynch.
    -vote Sino

25. ISO #1375

-vote Skip
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

26. ISO #1376

That is a massive stretch to explain bringing up such a minor point on someone that you town-read.

I didn't check how many posts ika had, I just assumed that he hadn't been posting that much.

I didn't say this to begin with because I wanted to see how strong your reasoning was before you realised that you were nitpicking at a mistake.
    Calix, I'm not arguing you're scum because you misrepped ika, nor did I need to. You said something that didn't fit, and I wanted to know why.

I am curious though why you missed so many of his posts? Like I said, he had literally 100 posts by the time you called him a semi-lurker.

27. ISO #1377

Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    ika, this post and your actions confuse me. You clearly understand what needs to be done as a town member regarding Mesk, but you proceed not to do it.
    This is deceptive. You complain about others not doing what should be done and you do not do it.

Most other negative hypocrisies can be looked over, but you deliberately failed to do the task you believe in. Therefore, your mind is lying to your heart, and you are lying to us.

ika is scum

Explain how to me how I can help her when the time she is on I am at work or the time I am on she is not here.

Nice misrep

28. ISO #1378

SJ has a good point, but as a jailor, it's still my duty to rather go for the jail than for the lynch.
    It's not your duty. This isn't the mod, we don't have to worship night actions 24/7, lol.

If you're town, your duty is to kill scum. There's a rope, a chair and a scummer. Can't get any easier than that.

29. ISO #1379

30. ISO #1380

ika is scum

What? You think ika should of prodded Mesk to contribute when she's not even here and said she wouldn't be at EoD?

31. ISO #1381

32. ISO #1382

What's the point of jailing DW? He was literally lurking in the chat for ages while he was being discussed and the ONLY thing he said was "jail Mesk" and "I'm not scum because I'm not scum"

Is there ANY doubt that he's mafia?

33. ISO #1383

Explain how to me how I can help her when the time she is on I am at work or the time I am on she is not here.

Nice misrep
    Your misrep of me is a misrep.

I never said I could help her, nor do I believe anyone can without her choosing to be helped.
    But you said that helping her give a is town's duty.
    You are not doing this duty.
    There is a disconnect between your actions and your words.

34. ISO #1384

What's the point of jailing DW? He was literally lurking in the chat for ages while he was being discussed and the ONLY thing he said was "jail Mesk" and "I'm not scum because I'm not scum"

Lol, I don't lurk. I read, then I post.
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

35. ISO #1385

It's not your duty. This isn't the mod, we don't have to worship night actions 24/7, lol.

If you're town, your duty is to kill scum. There's a rope, a chair and a scummer. Can't get any easier than that.
    I'm willing to hammer if you get 2 more people in.
    -vote Sino

36. ISO #1386

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    I love how people are avoiding to vote, under the excuse that Sino needs to be 100% Confirmed.

Scared of Voting? Do you not want to make your obvious bussing of scum obvious.
    Or do you know its a Mislynch and want do avoid the vote?

Great how the majority are somewhat happy in DW being jailed. This way they can avoid VCA.

Remember that Sino Jailing does not garentee a Jailor kill.

A vote will give us more tools to find scum.
    To this point, I've already said, I would be voting DW if it weren't for the jailor-so this can be for VCA if needed.

37. ISO #1387

Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    Lol, I don't lurk. I read, then I post.
    LOL AT HIM RETURNING WHEN I CALL HIM OUT ON IT.

LYNCH THIS.

38. ISO #1388

Yeah, I have a doubt, and given our preponderance of unprompted cit claims, there's a decent chance that if he's town, he's TPR or leader and has a story to tell. A story that would be helpful for a confirmed town to hear. Or maybe just execute if it's a shit story.

39. ISO #1389

Quote Originally Posted by SilverWolf View Post
    That reason to scumread ika is just garbage sp. I know, as town, you are better than this.
    ika is not someone I understand, so my vote is more of a promise to follow up in day 2.
    and... I thought you were scum reading me. Why does my opinion matter to you anyway?
    Go do your thing.

40. ISO #1390

@Sino

Remember that when you Jail a target, you get to talk with them.
    Which means, if you jail a scum player. They will lie to you, and convince you not to kill them.
    Then next day they may even lie again, and claim you never Jailed them.

Which means we get no lynch and no Jailor kill to work with for D2.

-EVERYONE- is treating this like you will Jail them, and most likely execute them. But this is not the case.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

41. ISO #1391

@Sino

Which means, if you jail a scum player. They will lie to you, and convince you not to kill them.

-EVERYONE- is treating this like you will Jail them, and most likely execute them. But this is not the case.
    They will also try to roleblock you if you're not jailing the Empress, lol.

42. ISO #1392

Your misrep of me is a misrep.

I never said I could help her, nor do I believe anyone can without her choosing to be helped.
    But you said that helping her give a is town's duty.
    You are not doing this duty.
    There is a disconnect between your actions and your words.
    again, read my post. how am i suppose to help her when she is not here, your insuitating i am nto doing it so i am asking you how do i do something when i am not here when the other is

theres no disconnect becasue i am not around to do it so plz explain how its disconect when i am legit not on

43. ISO #1393

ika is not someone I understand, so my vote is more of a promise to follow up in day 2.
    and... I thought you were scum reading me. Why does my opinion matter to you anyway?
    Go do your thing.
    Because I always talk to my scumreads to make sure my read on them is correct. You are literally scumreading ika because he hasn't tried to make Mesk a better player.

Get better reasons for scumreading someone or GTFO.

44. ISO #1394

Like it is very dumb to risk not having a kill at all...to confirm someone who nobody is doubting anymore...on someone who is obvious scum.

45. ISO #1395

LOL AT HIM RETURNING WHEN I CALL HIM OUT ON IT.

LYNCH THIS.
    I didn't post for like 40 minutes big fucking whoop.
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    fucketh me in the ass

46. ISO #1396

47. ISO #1397

@Sino

If that happens, we have a 1v1 situation, beneficial to the town.
    -vote Sino

48. ISO #1398

@Sino

If scum gets jailed and lies about it, then there's a decent chance they're Emperor and the SK will kill them, solving our problem. Furthermore, there's the easy resolution of letting Sino, if he's really jailer, just jail again and execute. Or we just lynch one of them and then the other is confirmed scum if the first flips town.

There are so many ways to sort this case out it's stupid.

49. ISO #1399

-vote Deathworlds

Claim dead meat.

50. ISO #1400

Couldnt they also Blackmail Sino into making some BS up the next day?
    Don't give scum ideas stfu
    fucketh me in the ass