Too Carrot Cake & Simple Joy. - Page 2
Register

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
  1. ISO #51

2. ISO #52

Re: Too Carrot Cake & Simple Joy.

Quote Originally Posted by Calix View Post
    You are moping around and blaming anyone but yourself for being a failure in games. Instead of going for the simplest solution of "fix play so I don't have to feel shitty about it" you weave some intricate web where you make 4937036 smurfs and use all the textbook justifications in the book to explain why everyone should just accept your shitty play.

Nowhere do you actually explain how your play ISN'T shitty - it's impossible because you know I'm telling the truth.

Criticising you =/= worse than shit-posting, not participating and wasting a slot in a game.

I'm not nice? Who cares?
    but here is it. im not bothering about the game. its the fact youve had to turn this topic into this.
    i dont have a problem with how i play. you do. i consider what ive done to be fine and dandy. cc was cool, she was fun to play with. (but lets ignore this part because it does not suit your arguement and lets focus on the 2 games where he only played on d2 with for reasons)
    simple joy had the issue of restricted posting times. not the issue of shitty play. but replaced in because he was asked too. he gave early warnings of his availibtly but this has only arrisan as a problem when it suited to attack me.
    superjack had the issue of underestimating the strain of this holiday trip. which he understood and replaced out off. after replacing a no-show for d1.
    ive used smurfs just so I didnt have to put up with the toxicity that certain players create.

i care. because i like you. and i just feel sad youve taken this thread as an oppetunity to just attack me. out of everything you could of done.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

3. ISO #53

Quote Originally Posted by Yukitaka Oni View Post
    Diamond dog
    Oh that was just me typing to meet the two character limit. The person said something that was already answered, and by their tone I did not see a reason to say something rude back so just went with any two characters.

Diamond Dog it is though, I like it.

4. ISO #54

Quote Originally Posted by PLZLEAVEDUCKK View Post
    The point is this thread is not about his recent play and whether or not it is shitty. If you wanted to be this aggressive towards him that is fine, but better suited in a different thread or place entirely. It is a legitimate concern, just not for right here.
    I didn't post in the thread until he specifically mentioned "having a terrible game" and justifying his awful play. That is what I take issue with.

I didn't burst in here first thing and shit all over him using smurfs like SJ is trying to suggest.

Location is not relevant. The forum that the conversation - if you call it that - takes place on is not relevant.

SuperJack is never going to change. That's a foregone conclusion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orpz View Post
    Why'd you leave out the sun emoji? I think it creates a huge sense of tone that is critical for the interpretation of the chat.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM Romeo View Post
    Go fuck yourself in the cucho.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed
    Your accent has ruined medieval fantasy films.

5. ISO #55

6. ISO #56

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    but here is it. im not bothering about the game. its the fact youve had to turn this topic into this.
    i dont have a problem with how i play. you do. i consider what ive done to be fine and dandy. cc was cool, she was fun to play with. (but lets ignore this part because it does not suit your arguement and lets focus on the 2 games where he only played on d2 with for reasons)
    simple joy had the issue of restricted posting times. not the issue of shitty play. but replaced in because he was asked too. he gave early warnings of his availibtly but this has only arrisan as a problem when it suited to attack me.
    superjack had the issue of underestimating the strain of this holiday trip. which he understood and replaced out off. after replacing a no-show for d1.
    ive used smurfs just so I didnt have to put up with the toxicity that certain players create.

i care. because i like you. and i just feel sad youve taken this thread as an oppetunity to just attack me. out of everything you could of done.
    Again, you specifically mentioned the game and THEN I commented. I had zero interest in your obvious smurfs being revealed as yours until that point.

If you didn't have a problem, you wouldn't spend this much time justifying your play and telling me all about how you definitely don't have a problem with it, lol.

"was fun to play with" - Why do you keep acting like you're completely different people? Do you have some legitimate mental disorder or are you just so sick of who you are that you have to fake an entire identity to get away from it?

Your playstyle is what's toxic here. Shut the fuck up with saying that everything save for you is 'toxic' when you're part of the problem.

This is not even me ranting at you because I dislike you because I don't even do that. I am just frustrated with your refusal to improve anything about your play whatsoever.

Jesus Christ, dude.
    Why'd you leave out the sun emoji? I think it creates a huge sense of tone that is critical for the interpretation of the chat.

7. ISO #57

I think you're conflating toxicity and people asking for baseline participation in games. FM is a discussion-based game -- if you can't be around to participate more than once per day, then you probably should not be signing for games, especially given the increased volume in games over the past year or so. I understand Iced was desperate for replacement players in Island Conflict so perhaps there was no other option there. That having been said, merely because you warn people that you are only going to be available once per day to read / respond to the thread doesn't justify the behavior.

The point of raising this is not to attack you / call you out specifically for it because you're hardly the only player who does it. However, you are capable of playing well and actively when you have wanted to in the past. There are plenty of others who have been very flaky, erratic, non-participating, whatever you want to call it in recent games. It's a serious problem and lowers the quality of everyone's experience who wants to play. That's the issue. You're also a much more experienced and capable player than many of those others who have activity-level problems. The hope would be that you are more capable of fixing it if you want to than those other players are.

8. ISO #58

When you say recent games.
    You mean the two games I played.
    The first where I replaced in, pre warned but still gave what I could. And only d2 was only played. Since d3 scum revealed. Sure I didnt post a fuckton but I still tried my best given my situation rather than the slot remain empty.

The second where I replaced in d2 and replaced out of the day after because I knew I wouldn't be able to give even a reasonable level of commitment.

I mean if your going to judge me for two games each where I replaced in and each only had 1 in game day to judge me from. Isn't that a little bit biased?

Is CarrotCake/Pharah within your judgement?

I Just feel you have took a small test group and biased reasoning to just attack me in a thread that was never supposed to be about how I play.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

9. ISO #59

10. ISO #60

When you say recent games.
    You mean the two games I played.
    The first where I replaced in, pre warned but still gave what I could. And only d2 was only played. Since d3 scum revealed. Sure I didnt post a fuckton but I still tried my best given my situation rather than the slot remain empty.

The second where I replaced in d2 and replaced out of the day after because I knew I wouldn't be able to give even a reasonable level of commitment.

I mean if your going to judge me for two games each where I replaced in and each only had 1 in game day to judge me from. Isn't that a little bit biased?

Is CarrotCake/Pharah within your judgement?

I Just feel you have took a small test group and biased reasoning to just attack me in a thread that was never supposed to be about how I play.
    No, I am referring to a pattern in how you have played across multiple games which you are trying to justify with your latest games.

This is obvious as I've complained about your 'play' before and you did nothing then so you'll do nothing now.

Your continued misrepresentation of my viewpoint as only relating to these two games (which I have barely mentioned) is aggravating. Given that you insist on doing this and devolving any semblance of an argument into an emotional mess, I think I'm calling it a day here for now.

(also it's 1am and I want to sleep)

11. ISO #61

And @Calix I dont know why I'm doing this acting other people thing. It makes me feel better, and it isn't hurting anyone. Is it a problem?
    If you played BETTER in general, then nobody would give a fuck about your smurf accounts and this wouldn't be an issue.

Nobody liked MiniZed when he deliberately played like shit to begin with either. It's not unique to you.

12. ISO #62

13. ISO #63

Suoerjack stop playing after you used him as a public punching bag. He didn't want to play again.

Carrot cake came in as Pharaoh and herself. Wanting to come back with improved play.

Simple Joy and SJ came in as replacements but didn't have enough commitment and didn't have much of an impact. Even replacing out knowing he can't give. The play wasn't the issue but the commitment.

You attack me for my play. For what, not the last two games. Not the games with carrot cake. But the games before where you have already attacked me for?
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

14. ISO #64

15. ISO #65

16. ISO #66

Suoerjack stop playing after you used him as a public punching bag. He didn't want to play again.

Carrot cake came in as Pharaoh and herself. Wanting to come back with improved play.

Simple Joy and SJ came in as replacements but didn't have enough commitment and didn't have much of an impact. Even replacing out knowing he can't give. The play wasn't the issue but the commitment.

You attack me for my play. For what, not the last two games. Not the games with carrot cake. But the games before where you have already attacked me for?
    You are going to make her use her pillow as a punching bag tonight :P

You are always #1 in my heart. SuperDuck still undefeated, #1 archon/hydr.a NA. Next game we can have 3 heads with kovath and be SuperKock.

17. ISO #67

18. ISO #68

19. ISO #69

Quote Originally Posted by Calix View Post
    If you played BETTER in general, then nobody would give a fuck about your smurf accounts and this wouldn't be an issue.

Nobody liked MiniZed when he deliberately played like shit to begin with either. It's not unique to you.
    Hmm, I think you misspelled MattZed for some reason, but otherwise, I agree with you.

20. ISO #70

Quote Originally Posted by DarknessB View Post
    Hmm, I think you misspelled MattZed for some reason, but otherwise, I agree with you.
    She was referring to the 4 posts I made in 4 pages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

21. ISO #71

22. ISO #72

23. ISO #73

24. ISO #74