S-FM 209: Surreptitious: The Game of Spies - Page 13
Register

User Tag List

Page 13 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 23 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #601

Re: S-FM 210: Surreptitious: The Game of Spies

Quote Originally Posted by Never Unlucky View Post
    Why were you T-Ring him?
    Don't you find his posts to be 'superficial'? He's only been trolling and playing le noob card.

Group 1 as a whole is hard to read because of how empty the 5 slots are.

Day 1 reads are rarely strong. It's not abnormal not to have a single strong read on anyone. Sharing your reads cannot be detrimental to town in any way. Might as well post 'em.
    Recently I've been using a different approach for hunting alignment. With Log I saw him make a mistake and mis-count the number of mafia which are in the game. This is a strong town alignment as scum would know already how many scum are in the game, and would not make this mistake.

Something which Gingerape also sarcastically brought up. Which shows she is doing what I'm doing. Giving me a slight town lean on her.

Calix also has been arguing with herself trying to use the games mechanic to aid the town. Making mistakes and changing her thought process openly indicates she is town and is using as much mechanical information and publicising it all whilst making her own mistakes with it.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

2. ISO #602

Quote Originally Posted by Gingerape View Post
    Theres only like 8 hours left in the day. Im not really good at these preday1 setups where there's no evidence to go off of and you have to use text analysis which is unhelpful for me right now. I don't feel strongly about my groups mafia player.
    Everyone else is talking about other games and how everyone's playstyle is different is similar to when they flipped a whatever. I don't have that. I'm not saying being helping is a towntell, I said at least he's not hiding in the shadows and trying to establish reads.

All the people that voted me kinda just did it and left. I'm sure they won't be back in time for day end. That or they'll come back and say some small thing~
    If you don't feel strongly about your group's mafia player, is there a person you FEEL could be just just a little bit more guilty than the others? We need your help and input, please help us.
    Of the four there are:

RLVG
    Kovath
    Yukitaka Oni
    Never Unlucky

You don't have to tell me a reason, I just want you to put these players in order from first to last.
    And don't worry about me leaving you with many votes on you, I won't leave without warning.

"I said at least he's not hiding in the shadows and trying to establish reads"- Who does this "he" refer to?

3. ISO #603

Quote Originally Posted by Calix View Post
    I can't help but think that Ginger is speaking from a Traitor's perspective though. The way they've been acting fairly clueless about the setup yet managed to piece together a solid explanation like that before someone else reads like someone who is acutely aware of the Traitor possibility and thus managed to conclude how the setup wouldn't end by N1 using their informed perspective.

Question. Are you claiming that NU has no obvious agenda or are you saying that you can't tell what motivates NU to post as he does or something else?

Pre-flip associations don't get any better just because you're doing it with your town-reads, bruv. Just scum-read the players independently without this retarded crap about sheeping and then your reads might stop being shitty.

(this is a general point about your play btw)
    In my mind, this is countered by how she talks about the Traitor's role. Probably not the way a traitor would go on about it? I have no idea how much experience she has though.
    @Gingerape How much experience do you have? How do you function under vote pressure? Could you answer my post about well.. a lot of things?

I am claiming that I can't tell what motivates NU to post as he does. I feel as if there is an agenda-- what he is trying to do- I cannot tell. It's making it very hard to read him. Since I cannot figure this out, I am very slightly leaning scum on him.

It would be extremely helpful for him to put some emotions into his posts, but he might just be tired playing a 15-player + a marathon.

I don't understand why you characterize this as a pre-flip association. If Kovath is town, then the players he points out are more likely to be scum. Since I cannot keep tabs on all players with equal amounts of attention, I am allowing team play to refocus my attentions on different things. Same with you and me. If we are on the same team, you draw my attention to things I have missed, and I will do the same.

^This point should make less sense for you because.. Kovath is scum in your eyes, and you are being gut-scum read by me. I am putting off my evaluation of you because it is unfair, and if you are town, you should help me.

Let's just replace the word "sheeping" with "team play".

4. ISO #604

Jesus Christ, this game is going horribly. 40 minutes left, the 'train' on Yuki doesn't have any backing if you take a look at the vote reasoning and nobody is even around so I can't even tell if the lack of activity is because everyone is AFK or because the scum are fine with the trains. Like there is no way that we're going to lynch scum when nobody even gives a fuck.

-vote Gingerape

Yeah yeah, this puts the lynch into the hands of RNG but there's more of a case against Ginger than there is for Yuki. I'm open to why Yuki is a better vote if anyone is around to discuss with me. I'm in-and-out so can't talk much for a bit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orpz View Post
    Why'd you leave out the sun emoji? I think it creates a huge sense of tone that is critical for the interpretation of the chat.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM Romeo View Post
    Go fuck yourself in the cucho.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed
    Your accent has ruined medieval fantasy films.

5. ISO #605

RLVG. Asking me so directly in front of everyone? You're making me blush. If I say I love you then you might save me today at the cost of my goal of being useful.
    I'm kinda driving.
    Ooh hi second passing. You think I'm scum but I'm using the green text. What's going on in your mind??
    Hi Ginger ape. I think you might be scum but I'll use the green text with you because it looks hecka cute.

6. ISO #606

well I mean. I don't have much to go off of but out of my group I think it's kovack. ^^
    I mean all of group 1 is pretty hidey right now. I don't know where they are. It's spooky.
    Like I said, It's hard for me to read people right now at least for me. I'd pick kovack just based off content posted, he hasn't contributed a ton of ideas. But most of the ideas posted today were pretty easy and generic anyway~
    Day is ending soon. I'm scared for Yuki...
    Her last post made me sad

7. ISO #607

Jesus Christ, this game is going horribly. 40 minutes left, the 'train' on Yuki doesn't have any backing if you take a look at the vote reasoning and nobody is even around so I can't even tell if the lack of activity is because everyone is AFK or because the scum are fine with the trains. Like there is no way that we're going to lynch scum when nobody even gives a fuck.

-vote Gingerape

Yeah yeah, this puts the lynch into the hands of RNG but there's more of a case against Ginger than there is for Yuki. I'm open to why Yuki is a better vote if anyone is around to discuss with me. I'm in-and-out so can't talk much for a bit.
    I'm pretty sure there is 2 hours left. I will vote against any train to save Yukitaka Oni.

Since there are 4 members on, I hope that some of them are actually here to change votes.

8. ISO #608

Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    I'm pretty sure there is 2 hours left. I will vote against any train to save Yukitaka Oni.

Since there are 4 members on, I hope that some of them are actually here to change votes.
    Oh, I thought it ended at 11pm my time just because of Phase II.

Why do you town-read Yuki again?
    Why'd you leave out the sun emoji? I think it creates a huge sense of tone that is critical for the interpretation of the chat.

9. ISO #609

10. ISO #610

well I mean. I don't have much to go off of but out of my group I think it's kovack. ^^
    I mean all of group 1 is pretty hidey right now. I don't know where they are. It's spooky.
    Like I said, It's hard for me to read people right now at least for me. I'd pick kovack just based off content posted, he hasn't contributed a ton of ideas. But most of the ideas posted today were pretty easy and generic anyway~
    You seemed to have an easier time with picking out town-reads though. What makes finding scum harder exactly...?

11. ISO #611

12. ISO #612

Oh, I thought it ended at 11pm my time just because of Phase II.

Why do you town-read Yuki again?
    As for Yukitaka, I disagree. I find both my gut telling me he is town, and I see town intent behind his post.
    1.Actively analyzes/scumhunts
    2. Attitude
    3. Early Complaining about Lurking (more of my personal view as to why this is a town-read in this context that'd I'd rather not explain)
    4. Starts to fix formatting for the benefit of town- volunteers some extra information in parentheses after being called out on being unintelligible or something

13. ISO #613

14. ISO #614

I mean, I am not confident in either of these lynches. Yuki's current train is absolute shite. It has Klingoncelt (who doesn't explain why she doesn't like Yuki) and a 'placeholder' vote which Jealous never changed.

That's not something I want to sheep.

Hell, I don't know if I'm just fretting over nothing and we're fucked anyway because the scum aren't being voted for. I'm more confident in Kovath but that doesn't have any support so I don't fucking know.

15. ISO #615

@JealousTL We need your opinions. There is no more waiting and there is no more time.

@RLVG What is the intent of #594? I find little of value in it. Describe to me please how it benefits town for you to post that.

@Shapelog Cast a vote or at cast an opinion
    @MattZed Cast a vote or cast an opinion
    @Eggy This mention may be use for later reference.

16. ISO #616

@Gingerape What outside influences happen to you when you play mafia? Do you listen to music? If so, what do you listen to? Again, do you listen to music as you play mafia?
    More importantly, what do you do in real life when you feel scared of Calix-san/anybody else that pressures you?

What is your opinion on null-reads, do you make null-reads? Can a player really be a null?

Which people do you know better than others here? (Who can you meta read better?)
    Oh, I dont listen to music. It's very quiet right now...I'm usually on my phone so I kinda just spout out a text of what I'm thinking. Sometimes I'm on my computer, you can tell cuz I usually can quote people now. I sit down and think about plans/responses/etc

Calix-san is soo scary T~T I'm sure she just wants what's best and that's to save Yuki. So I'm not mad about her voting me.
    In real life? Uh...I play a game of overwatch and then hit refresh ^^
    IDK what a null-read is. Is that just a person they dont have info on yet? Thats fine. I would consider day1 full of nulls then due to lack of activity or generic comments about the setup that anyone can understand...no wait, thats kinda scummy actually...
    well if they do that and then follow it up with critical thinking then i guess it cancels out ^^

oh! I know superjack and RLVG and hmm...Titus a little

17. ISO #617

Quote Originally Posted by PLZLEAVEDUCKK View Post
    That is bullshit and you know it. She had Hanzo in her sigh... She fucking had a lead on Mei.. uh uh she she SHE GOT THE GUY WHO POSTED A PICTURE ONCE PER DAY!!
    She led 3 mislynches before leading a Scum lynch, and by then she suspected everyone but herself.

As Town, she was Scum's Most Valuable Player.

But the lynch today is coming from Group 3. Focus.

18. ISO #618

19. ISO #619

20. ISO #620

21. ISO #621

22. ISO #622

Oh, I dont listen to music. It's very quiet right now...I'm usually on my phone so I kinda just spout out a text of what I'm thinking. Sometimes I'm on my computer, you can tell cuz I usually can quote people now. I sit down and think about plans/responses/etc

Calix-san is soo scary T~T I'm sure she just wants what's best and that's to save Yuki. So I'm not mad about her voting me.
    In real life? Uh...I play a game of overwatch and then hit refresh ^^
    IDK what a null-read is. Is that just a person they dont have info on yet? Thats fine. I would consider day1 full of nulls then due to lack of activity or generic comments about the setup that anyone can understand...no wait, thats kinda scummy actually...
    well if they do that and then follow it up with critical thinking then i guess it cancels out ^^

oh! I know superjack and RLVG and hmm...Titus a little
    Do you suspect ANY of the current voters on your train? Or any of the people who had originally voted for you?

Why do you characterise my vote as trying to save Yuki when I posted my thoughts earlier? Shitty as they are.

23. ISO #623

Also yes, please look at Kovath's posts and give thoughts on wherever I'm onto something there.

24. ISO #624

-vote Gingerape

Gingerape has at least done something productive and has been responsive to their situation (albeit saying weird things).

Meanwhile Yuki refuses to contribute anything, doesn't answer questions, acts secretively, disparages others, and is just impossible to understand sometimes. Refusing to contribute anything + acting secretively are the main reasons I have for a scumlean; the rest are just bonus reasons that are more player-oriented than alignment-oriented.

Overall, I find Yuki to be the best choice out of the 5.

Gingerape could have tried to draw more attention to Yuki and defended themselves in order to survive this lynch, but says that they think it's Kovath. That seems like a genuinely townie thing to do.

As for Yukitaka, I disagree. I find both my gut telling me he is town, and I see town intent behind his post.
    1.Actively analyzes/scumhunts
    2. Attitude
    3. Early Complaining about Lurking (more of my personal view as to why this is a town-read in this context that'd I'd rather not explain)
    4. Starts to fix formatting for the benefit of town- volunteers some extra information in parentheses after being called out on being unintelligible or something
    I must be blind because I didn't see any of this from Yuki. Care to post some examples from their filter?
    I'm just playing games, I know that's plastic love. -- бум бум сучка!

25. ISO #625

26. ISO #626

27. ISO #627

Well Titus thinks I'm traitor. Which I guess is my fault for mentioning in first and then a lot of people called me out on it so I had to talk about traitors alot so now people have a sort of notion that I'm the traitor because I had to think of where the traitor would be in this game and what his playstyle would be.
    I dont like how this guy came on and read through a few pages and voted me based on something someone said like 15 pages ago...
    if he's scum maybe he saw I had the most votes anyway and is just bandwagoning to hide/buddying with Titus.

And I already read over Kovaths stuff...I already said he and RLVG were my two people i would pick as scummy from my group.
    IDK if I had to narrow it to just one I'd pick Kovath right now.

28. ISO #628

@JealousTL That "#456" is a clickable link.

And no, I disagree. Yukitaka has been doing something.

Little bit off-top but still pertinent:
    Many of the other reads lack substance, something that could be intentional but in the context of my previous statement seems to be a reflection of how much time/effort you've invested in reading the game so far. With you being a (seemingly) more experienced player on this forum, I expect more.
    - being that you expected more out of me is a high form of compliment to me. It's up there with:
    "I like your way of dissecting posts." -AIVION
    "secondpassing is a special player." -Firebringer

29. ISO #629

Quote Originally Posted by Klingoncelt View Post
    We need a half dozen players to jump in and vote here directly.
    It would also help if you caught up on a few filters (I would do Gingerape, Yuki first, then Kovath, RLVG, and NU). That way you can cast a vote that isn't just sheeping a single line from yesterday from a poster who has been almost as inactive as you.

30. ISO #630

Quote Originally Posted by JealousTL View Post
    Gingerape has at least done something productive and has been responsive to their situation (albeit saying weird things).

Meanwhile Yuki refuses to contribute anything, doesn't answer questions, acts secretively, disparages others, and is just impossible to understand sometimes. Refusing to contribute anything + acting secretively are the main reasons I have for a scumlean; the rest are just bonus reasons that are more player-oriented than alignment-oriented.

Overall, I find Yuki to be the best choice out of the 5.

Gingerape could have tried to draw more attention to Yuki and defended themselves in order to survive this lynch, but says that they think it's Kovath. That seems like a genuinely townie thing to do.

I must be blind because I didn't see any of this from Yuki. Care to post some examples from their filter?
    Your reasons for comparing the two read more like policy than anything else, in terms of being helpful, contributing, etc. The lack of contribution is NAI for Yuki although being 'secretive' as you put it is more atypical. Not sure I'd call it a scum tell for him though.

Ginger had also previously said that he 100% town-read Yuki (for...reasons, I guess? I don't get it myself) so flipping on that would have been moronically stupid as scum.

31. ISO #631

Out of the two I see Yuki more likely to be scum. Constant incobsistances and I can't see him being town. Dispute my love for him.

Where as Gingerape has similar thoughts to what I have and view points, so I town read them.

-vote Yukitaka Oni
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

32. ISO #632

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Out of the two I see Yuki more likely to be scum. Constant incobsistances and I can't see him being town. Dispute my love for him.

Where as Gingerape has similar thoughts to what I have and view points, so I town read them.

-vote Yukitaka Oni
    Nonononononoo. It's not between the two of them. That's a false dilemma.
    Group 3 voted for themselves when those two were being focused. Re-examine it in that light.
    Then re-examine ALL the players in that group.

33. ISO #633

Well Titus thinks I'm traitor. Which I guess is my fault for mentioning in first and then a lot of people called me out on it so I had to talk about traitors alot so now people have a sort of notion that I'm the traitor because I had to think of where the traitor would be in this game and what his playstyle would be.
    I dont like how this guy came on and read through a few pages and voted me based on something someone said like 15 pages ago...
    if he's scum maybe he saw I had the most votes anyway and is just bandwagoning to hide/buddying with Titus.

And I already read over Kovaths stuff...I already said he and RLVG were my two people i would pick as scummy from my group.
    IDK if I had to narrow it to just one I'd pick Kovath right now.
    I can buy this logic, if not necessarily the scumreads. I do feel Gingerape is getting wagoned because of a single post and the fallout from it, mostly because one person found it suspicious. That seems very weak to me.

@JealousTL That "#456" is a clickable link.

And no, I disagree. Yukitaka has been doing something.

Little bit off-top but still pertinent:

- being that you expected more out of me is a high form of compliment to me. It's up there with:
    "I like your way of dissecting posts." -AIVION
    "secondpassing is a special player." -Firebringer
    Those Yukitaka posts are really weak. They really just complain more than do anything. Gingerape has at least posted specific thoughts and ideas. The only real idea that Yukitaka posted was "everyone in group 3 is scum-hunting to avoid being pick." What's wrong with that? The more scum-hunting done, the better. Meanwhile, Yuki has done no scumhunting whatsoever and does not answer questions. I'm left unconvinced.

Don't mean to detract anything from you, but I said that mostly because of your post count; I expect you to have more experience with the other players in the game, so I expect you to potentially have more to say.

34. ISO #634

35. ISO #635

Fine Fine. I guess everyone thinks I'm a traitor because I mentioned the possibility of one being in the game first?
    I have to go look at traitor real quick, it's new to me ^^

Traitor doesnt know the other mafia members? or he does and only counts as a mafia when hes the last of the group?
    Either way if there was a traitor I think it would be in duck's group since the traitor has to be in a group with 2 mafia members and since duck has a special mechanic in his group I believe his group has the two mafia members.

Also this changes everything T~T if there's a traitor in a group of 2 then it wont be an instant win for mafia if we mislynch since he doesnt count as a mafia till he's the last member in the group ^^
    How do you know that Duck's group has 2 Mafias? You didn't know what the role Traitor is, but you were the first to mention one in this game? And you know the related mislynch mechanic?

Oh yeah, you're Scum.

36. ISO #636

SJ, SP, me, Jealous, Klingoncelt...that's 5/6 votes assuming you're all around for another hour?

Even though I'm not really that confident on Kovath either because his shitty posts might just be because he's preoccupied, I still prefer him over Yuki/ Ginger so if everyone else could actually opine on that it would be nice.

I am thinking NU/ RLVG are town right now.

37. ISO #637

38. ISO #638

Your reasons for comparing the two read more like policy than anything else, in terms of being helpful, contributing, etc. The lack of contribution is NAI for Yuki although being 'secretive' as you put it is more atypical. Not sure I'd call it a scum tell for him though.

Ginger had also previously said that he 100% town-read Yuki (for...reasons, I guess? I don't get it myself) so flipping on that would have been moronically stupid as scum.
    I tried to keep the policy part of it to a minimum but I had to be honest and add them as well. I still see Yuki as most scummy of the 5.

I'm aware of that; the fact that there were no reasons posted and the sentiment itself comes from a trolly player would make it somewhat easier for him to back out on. Back then, Ginger wasn't doing much of anything; now Ginger is filter-diving and examining players, so they could imaginably justify switching their stance and saying something along the lines of "I only said Yuki-san was town because Yuki-san is always town in my heart v(o3o)^ hehe.." and it wouldn't really be out-of-character for them.

39. ISO #639

SJ, SP, me, Jealous, Klingoncelt...that's 5/6 votes assuming you're all around for another hour?

Even though I'm not really that confident on Kovath either because his shitty posts might just be because he's preoccupied, I still prefer him over Yuki/ Ginger so if everyone else could actually opine on that it would be nice.

I remember RLVG making a mistake which makes him town.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

40. ISO #640

Why do you think NU? I think his comments are very disassociated- it could be because:
    he can't get lynched right now
    he's playing a different game and tired
    doesn't really have a strong opinion

Your point on Kovath being self-contradictory doesn't convince me any because being self-contradictory is not a scum tell. In fact, I believe it is expected that a scum, who is hyper self-aware, would go ahead and fix up whatever they are calling others out for.

Whilst in the midst of a re-read:
    Kovath seems to have a small stake in things, though it is hard to detect. Seems to be a little bit annoyed tone.

41. ISO #641

42. ISO #642

Quote Originally Posted by Klingoncelt View Post
    How do you know that Duck's group has 2 Mafias? You didn't know what the role Traitor is, but you were the first to mention one in this game? And you know the related mislynch mechanic?

Oh yeah, you're Scum.
    Pretty sure Ginger was implying that DUCK is the traitor and thus the 4th scum, meaning that if he was in G2 and was the only scum there, then he would already know that he was mafia and would not paint a target on his back talking about some sort of weird mechanic. Because he can't be the only scum in the group, that means that there has to be another scum in G2. There can't be 3 total scum in G2 because that would be insta-lose. DUCK doesn't count as scum until the other scum dies, in order to prevent a D1 mislynch loss.

Or at least, that's how I'm interpreting that post.

43. ISO #643

Why do you think NU? I think his comments are very disassociated- it could be because:
    he can't get lynched right now
    he's playing a different game and tired
    doesn't really have a strong opinion

Your point on Kovath being self-contradictory doesn't convince me any because being self-contradictory is not a scum tell. In fact, I believe it is expected that a scum, who is hyper self-aware, would go ahead and fix up whatever they are calling others out for.

Whilst in the midst of a re-read:
    Kovath seems to have a small stake in things, though it is hard to detect. Seems to be a little bit annoyed tone.
    NU is mostly a tone/ meta read which I feel is different from his scum game.

Let me know what you conclude before I comment on the rest.

44. ISO #644

@SuperJack who are your scum-reads exactly? You are fine with calling out town-reads but your only stated scum-read was "Yuki is more likely to be scum than Ginger" which doesn't actually mean "I think Ginger is scum" just that Ginger > Yuki in scumminess.

Isn't this a bit...scum-like? ;)

45. ISO #645

Oh, hey, @PLEASELEAVEDUCKK. What do you think of this quote?

Night jealous ^^
    I like how everyone keeps saying breadcrumb and then voting for me. It's really funny.
    I go tell duck that his mechanic makes him a traitor and everyone jumps down my throat.
    That's fine. I'm gonna say for a mislynch, I guess picking me won't be a huge loss~
    I'm hungry.

46. ISO #646

A theory:

In each group there is at-least one person with a "Stolen Role-card"

For balancing reasons, If a Mafia is lynched in one of the groups. The Stolen Rolecard holder of that group finds out they are the traitor and subsequently joins the mafia, then the other two receiving town role cards. So that that said group isn't immediately liquidised.

If this is the case, if other stolen rolecard holders reveal then it will comfirm other town players, along with signaling out the mafia.

That way we get a whole group of comfirmed towns, enough to near enough comfirm a win for us.

Thoughts?
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

47. ISO #647

Oh, hey, @PLEASELEAVEDUCKK. What do you think of this quote?
    @PLZLEAVEDUCKK how did I mess that up.

A theory:

For balancing reasons, If a Mafia is lynched in one of the groups. The Stolen Rolecard holder of that group finds out they are the traitor and subsequently joins the mafia, then the other two receiving town role cards. So that that said group isn't immediately liquidised.

If this is the case, if other stolen rolecard holders reveal then it will comfirm other town players, along with signaling out the mafia.

That way we get a whole group of comfirmed towns, enough to near enough comfirm a win for us.

Thoughts?
    Too complicated. No.

48. ISO #648

A theory:

Thoughts?
    wut

Is this some kind of soft-claim?

Otherwise I don't even understand where you'd get this idea from unless you're referring to Duck. And if so, why wouldn't the others have revealed by now anyway?

49. ISO #649

Quote Originally Posted by JealousTL View Post
    It would also help if you caught up on a few filters (I would do Gingerape, Yuki first, then Kovath, RLVG, and NU). That way you can cast a vote that isn't just sheeping a single line from yesterday from a poster who has been almost as inactive as you.
    You're new.

50. ISO #650

@SuperJack who are your scum-reads exactly? You are fine with calling out town-reads but your only stated scum-read was "Yuki is more likely to be scum than Ginger" which doesn't actually mean "I think Ginger is scum" just that Ginger > Yuki in scumminess.

Isn't this a bit...scum-like? ;)
    I just have little motivation to do real work right now. finding strong mechanical reasons to why someone is town is much easier. I thin the heard and scum hunt from what is left.
    And no, I have no scum reads. No one has yet to stand out enough for me to consider them scum. I'll save it for tomorrow, that way night action + vca and day 1 compared to day 2.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016