S-FM 200: Mafia Wars II - Page 20
Register

User Tag List

Page 20 of 83 FirstFirst ... 10 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 30 70 ... LastLast
Results 951 to 1,000 of 4131
  1. ISO #951

Re: S-FM 200: Mafia Wars II

Quote Originally Posted by SexyDucK View Post
    he is reading players off of their intent and looking at their point of view. He disagreed with unknown, but understood where he was coming from. He read voss in that he felt genuine. I hate some of his reads sure, but he is not a good lynch candidate. I do not mind you pressuring him more though, but I don't think we will end up there today.

-DucK
    So in other words, he's town and you don't agree with all his reads and think pressure should be put on him, but lynching him is out of the question?

2. ISO #952

CL?

what did you want clarified?

You are either going to facepalm or rage postgame when you see, but I am actually a beguiler

I find it odd that every game I tell my real role, no one believes me. Everytime I fake claim everyone believes me.

-DucK
    Cult Leader. I'm trying to kill them before they can recruit because then town basically cannot lose, lol.

I don't think you are Cult Leader, therefore I don't want you lynched today.

It's irrelevant to me right now. I care about wherever Shifty and Kovath are plausible suspects for CL in your eyes.

3. ISO #953

4. ISO #954

Quote Originally Posted by Borderline Crazy Dealers View Post
    This.

Sino, stop being stupid. You're constantly using activity as a reason to scum-read players WHEN IT IT NOT ALIGNMENT INDICATIVE. Get your vote onto actual scum, please.
    Wait a minute, WHY THE FUCK are you "this"ing this post. You of all people know how dumb it would be for me to say I should be lynched first if I am town, you acknowledged your dislike for me ignoring RK, an also beyond suboptimal town play.

Now you are dismissing sino's comment, and agreeing with mine which you should be disagreeing with. Sino's reason for pressuring fatalis is VERY REASONABLE.

-DucK

5. ISO #955

This.

Sino, stop being stupid. You're constantly using activity as a reason to scum-read players WHEN IT IT NOT ALIGNMENT INDICATIVE. Get your vote onto actual scum, please.
    I want him to explain his PoD read, is that too much to ask ?
    [23:19:33] DarknessB: Sino is Mass Murderer -- I don't care if there isn't one in the setup!
    [23:19:39] DarknessB:
    -vote Sino

6. ISO #956

Quote Originally Posted by Sino View Post
    How are you so sure about it ?

And i accepted Whad's reads because he was the confirmed manager, i had no choice, as far as i know, Fatalis isn't confirmed
    Sino I'm not fucking insane. If you think about my reads for a while then you will figure it out. There's a reason as to how I phrase my previous few posts. In particular the one where I replied to BCD.

7. ISO #957

8. ISO #958

Wait a minute, WHY THE FUCK are you "this"ing this post. You of all people know how dumb it would be for me to say I should be lynched first if I am town, you acknowledged your dislike for me ignoring RK, an also beyond suboptimal town play.

Now you are dismissing sino's comment, and agreeing with mine which you should be disagreeing with. Sino's reason for pressuring fatalis is VERY REASONABLE.

-DucK
    I was going 'this' to the comment about Fatalis not being on the table for a lynch. That's obvious by my next comment.

9. ISO #959

Cult Leader. I'm trying to kill them before they can recruit because then town basically cannot lose, lol.

I don't think you are Cult Leader, therefore I don't want you lynched today.

It's irrelevant to me right now. I care about wherever Shifty and Kovath are plausible suspects for CL in your eyes.
    I am starting to flip on you.

You seem very paranoid on the cult target. You are probably the most likely cult target, and while I would guess you want to remain town and remove that possibility I am starting to get the vibe you are luciano and will be outted to the fbi agent when the cult conversion fails tonight on you.

-DucK

10. ISO #960

11. ISO #961

12. ISO #962

I am starting to flip on you.

You seem very paranoid on the cult target. You are probably the most likely cult target, and while I would guess you want to remain town and remove that possibility I am starting to get the vibe you are luciano and will be outted to the fbi agent when the cult conversion fails tonight on you.

-DucK
    You're 'starting' to flip AFTER you voted me?

If you can't see why killing the Cult Leader today is the best move then I'm done here.

Your logic for me being 'Luciano' is terrible. If Cult picks GF/ Consig/ Luciano on N1, then CL would have to recruit on N2, meaning Cult cannot kill until N3. Why would anyone be paranoid about that?

13. ISO #963

14. ISO #964

You're 'starting' to flip AFTER you voted me?

If you can't see why killing the Cult Leader today is the best move then I'm done here.

Your logic for me being 'Luciano' is terrible. If Cult picks GF/ Consig/ Luciano on N1, then CL would have to recruit on N2, meaning Cult cannot kill until N3. Why would anyone be paranoid about that?
    I had you as null/town leaning. The vote was when I was expecting a better answer to my rage question, and then I would reevaluate from there.

Obvious

Luciano's would be paranoid about that.

-DucK

15. ISO #965

16. ISO #966

Quote Originally Posted by Fatalis View Post
    Sino I'm not fucking insane. If you think about my reads for a while then you will figure it out. There's a reason as to how I phrase my previous few posts. In particular the one where I replied to BCD.
    We already had someone tell us it's anti-town to explain reads, ask BCD what they think about such behaviors
    [23:19:33] DarknessB: Sino is Mass Murderer -- I don't care if there isn't one in the setup!
    -vote Sino

17. ISO #967

18. ISO #968

Get your vote onto actual scum, please.
    This just feels like you want me to sheep you, why i am not allowed to get something out of people ?
    -vote Sino

19. ISO #969

I had you as null/town leaning. The vote was when I was expecting a better answer to my rage question, and then I would reevaluate from there.

Obvious

Luciano's would be paranoid about that.

-DucK
    Your vote is based on meta and you're now using meta (Calix would OBVIOUSLY be a prime recruit target guise! She didn't immediately read me as town after my claim!) to say I'm scummy. This is the exact kind of shit I was complaining about.

Already explained why you are wrong here. Lucianos are far more powerful than Cult and if the last game wasn't proof of that then nothing is.

20. ISO #970

21. ISO #971

22. ISO #972

23. ISO #973

Here's the problem. Everyone is going full-on with scum-reading behaviour which is more indicative of bad play. I don't see how Fatalis not explaining his reads in sufficient detail helps further the scum agenda.

It's even worse this game because half the players here fall under the category of playing like crap as any alignment. I feel like people are not really getting that.

24. ISO #974

25. ISO #975

26. ISO #976

27. ISO #977

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    @Fatalis half of that page was you answering MY questions. Do you think there is some sort of message that when we read it were all like "wow that's some quality!"
    Listen, I concede that I'm not particularly good in explaining my thought process. I'll state my scum read on you again as best as I can without repeating myself.

My thoughts as I read through your posts : You ISO/comment on most players in the game. However, your interactions doesn't feel like you are trying to scum hunt at all. You are exchanging remarks and thoughts but I don't find any hints that you are really trying to correctly deduce a scum for lynch today. It feels like you are just buying for time, you certainly show your FOS on a handful of players, including myself yet I don't see that town motivation to actually eliminate them.

If it helps, your play style is how I used to associate playing a scum with. Interact with a lot of players. Be rather aggressive and FoS some people. And just buy time.

28. ISO #978

Your vote is based on meta and you're now using meta (Calix would OBVIOUSLY be a prime recruit target guise! She didn't immediately read me as town after my claim!) to say I'm scummy. This is the exact kind of shit I was complaining about.

Already explained why you are wrong here. Lucianos are far more powerful than Cult and if the last game wasn't proof of that then nothing is.
    If luciano's are more powerful than cult, than you should be willing to lynch either today, and should be content with me as a lynch if you see me as possibly being a luciano ( you said you dont think I am FBI).

Why are you only looking for the weaker class even if it is to stop a recruit, you are trying to hit a 1/12, and not a 3/12

-DucK

29. ISO #979

30. ISO #980

31. ISO #981

Quote Originally Posted by Shifty View Post
    Anyone up for some setup speculation?
    Are there going to be two tailors like last time?
    I am not really supportive of setup speculation in this game because, unlike some other setups where wincons and who is scum might change (thereby affecting intentions and motivations), this case is far more static. Talking about these kind of things does not contribute to hunting scum and is only useful after we see some night actions that help us begin to try to narrow down the roles list and determine intent behind those night actions as well. Also, I do not think it's useful to give Lucianos (or FBI Agent) any ideas about what they might want to do (and especially, they get ideas about what town expects them to do- this allows them to tweak their role choices and night actions accordingly).

For the above reason, I think setup spec is not productive and enables a player to seem active without analyzing, furthermore this is a very generic topic so that the player does not have dig in on any other specific player (they can then read the currents of the day as they lay low, getting a better sense of whether they should be bussing or who to pressure or whatnot).

Logically Insane has done setup discussion as well that I will need to look into, but at the moment I remember that slot contributing a lot more about the game and other slots as well (and part of it was spurred by Duck's claim iirc). In comparison, this setup spec forms a large part of Shifty's game so far.

Honestly, I think we can assume that they've been converted if one of those roles are found out having used their ability. Only benefits non-town.
    A fairly innocuous statement I would normally ignore. I do feel it has a bit of feeling of trying to shape town's opinion on roles and their night actions, and to actually push this setup spec agenda. I would not have included it in isolation instead of with all the other posts.

Also, why try to tell roles what to do and that you'll cult-push them otherwise? I'd imagine that roles can figure out what they should do well enough for themselves.

Did I say otherwise?

Also, I haven't even begun working on a reads list considering all the shitposting and banter during day 1. And my setup spec post was a what seems to be a vain attempt to move the game in the right direciton.
    See above for why I believe setup spec can be scum-motivated in this game. Also, a shitpost that literally says nothing.

Ok.. so in what way do you suggest is a Tailor, Janitor or Drug Dealer is useful to town?
    I'm not sure about the intentions behind committing to this discussion in this manner, might just be to seem consistent after advocating discussion of setup earlier in the day. Still no content.

Nevermind, I'll rescind this. I can see the usefulness of them for town.
    Okay nevermind I misread the janitor rolecard. I thought they had a choice to de-sanitize sanitized targets.
    Drug Dealer can fuck up FBI Agent. Tailor can help mask role, possibly although unlikely helping town from a host meta perspective.
    For a person wanting to talk setup, it sure seems as if Shifty didn't put that much thought and effort into it. Then again, could see townie being somewhat ignorant and changing opinions midway, I see no reason for an actually informed scum to flip flop like that and clog the thread a bit with posts (except possibly with my previous comment in mind?)

What is there to feel? Scumhunting is always good even if you are the one getting targeted, contributes towards my reading-ability. Although I can't say I'm satisfied considering the points I've been getting flak on.
    A vague and general statement that really says nothing, exactly as scum would say in this situation. It's the common (though, admittedly, often very true) defense. But there was a lot of content generated before and since then, still seeing very little reading and analysis going on which is why I've pinged this. (Plus the casual, offhand shade thrown at the pressure being applied- I can see the justification there over the weakness of the opening FBI/Luciano 'slip' read, but since then the reads and pressure have been far more substantive).

You can't say as justification for something, "Scumhunting is good, I'm ok with the pressure on me for that reason" and then barely scumhunt yourself. That's lazy and bad town play, or just scum play.

Disclaimer: these reads might as well be null - I'm not very good at reading players, especially during day 1.

Leaning town:
    Logically Insane
    Borderline Crazy Dealers
    Sino

Null:
    Everyone else -inactives

Leaning scum:
    SexyDuck
    God Emperor Trudeau
    Opens with disclaimer, claims to be bad at reading players. Why is Shifty even trying then? Because other people are asking for reads list and it seems townier to provide them?

Some reasons were provided for these reads in the next post that have me feeling a bit better. They do again seem to be the very general type, which I can accept more readily from other players that do content analysis but with the deficit from this slot so far I'm far more concerned. It seems like the kind of thing scum might do to just placate townies- provide a very wishy-washy reads list that indicates little in-depth reading of content (like a town would do), also enables the player to wriggle out of any controversial positions with a "oh, look at my disclaimer!"

I just want to clear the air around this "excluding FBI from my opening sequence" crap. The fact that certain people use it as a scum tell is mindboggling, but whatever.

The opening post was meant to goofy, stupid, silly and have a nice ring to it. You can't deny that "Let's kill us some Luciano's boys." arguably has a better ring to it than "Let's kill us some Luciano's, FBI Agent's, and Mole's boys.". All in all it's a fucking shitpost, and that's all there is to it.

To people calling it a signal, let me ask you a question: as a Luciano/FBI Agent, why in the world would they want to signal eachother, in any way especially right after night chat? Their objective is to eliminate each other, not hug and smoke peace pipe.
    This came way later than I thought it should have, especially with the more serious and stronger scumreads that have come this slot's way since then. I might try to ascribe scum motivation as trying overly hard to not be defensive, but that pressure's picked up since then. (The signaling point is a fair one though, if that first post was a scum-indicator it's not as trying to signal the other scum team).

Need to see some serious content improvement from this slot to get any kind of a townread at all. Scumreading atm.
    Death, yet the Town.
    ~The Town Code

32. ISO #982

If luciano's are more powerful than cult, than you should be willing to lynch either today, and should be content with me as a lynch if you see me as possibly being a luciano ( you said you dont think I am FBI).

Why are you only looking for the weaker class even if it is to stop a recruit, you are trying to hit a 1/12, and not a 3/12

-DucK
    I've already stated that having Cult eliminated means that the remaining scum are 100% informed and KNOW EVERYONE'S ALIGNMENT. This means they have to fake scum-hunt and thus they are easier to find.

It also stops people being paranoid. I said this earlier. Obviously if EOD is nuts then I'll go for someone I think is Luciano.

You are nowhere NEAR my strongest scum read, Luciano or Cult. Why the fuck should I compromise on you when we have 26 hours left?

33. ISO #983

Listen, I concede that I'm not particularly good in explaining my thought process. I'll state my scum read on you again as best as I can without repeating myself.

My thoughts as I read through your posts : You ISO/comment on most players in the game. However, your interactions doesn't feel like you are trying to scum hunt at all. You are exchanging remarks and thoughts but I don't find any hints that you are really trying to correctly deduce a scum for lynch today. It feels like you are just buying for time, you certainly show your FOS on a handful of players, including myself yet I don't see that town motivation to actually eliminate them.

If it helps, your play style is how I used to associate playing a scum with. Interact with a lot of players. Be rather aggressive and FoS some people. And just buy time.
    The point with my analysis is to point out things that people say in order for attention to be drawn to it. For example, if everyone 'somehow missed' Shifty's first comment, and I thought it sounded scummy, I would point it out. I also try to ask as many questions as I can in order to get involvement in players. Being narrow and limited makes it easier for scum to slip and not have people notice it.

34. ISO #984

If laziness indicative of town? If so, how is fatalis being lazy helping the town?

-DucK
    Yes, actually. Town tend to care less about the game because they already know they are innocent and thus don't feel a compulsion to justify themselves. Scum are more worried about fitting in and would be trying harder to conform.

Feel free to disagree but it's more of a town tell FME.

35. ISO #985

I've already stated that having Cult eliminated means that the remaining scum are 100% informed and KNOW EVERYONE'S ALIGNMENT. This means they have to fake scum-hunt and thus they are easier to find.

It also stops people being paranoid. I said this earlier. Obviously if EOD is nuts then I'll go for someone I think is Luciano.

You are nowhere NEAR my strongest scum read, Luciano or Cult. Why the fuck should I compromise on you when we have 26 hours left?
    This is the exact statement I would make as luciano.

I am curious why you are keeping your vote on shifty. It was at L-3, and your null? in me, scummy in mesk, and nothing so far in pod were the other votes on the train. You said you have 26 hours, why are you not using your vote to pressure others.

-DucK

36. ISO #986

Yes, actually. Town tend to care less about the game because they already know they are innocent and thus don't feel a compulsion to justify themselves. Scum are more worried about fitting in and would be trying harder to conform.

Are you implying that town like losing? Scum also don't like to stand out, so it isn't a one sided argument here.

37. ISO #987

The point with my analysis is to point out things that people say in order for attention to be drawn to it. For example, if everyone 'somehow missed' Shifty's first comment, and I thought it sounded scummy, I would point it out. I also try to ask as many questions as I can in order to get involvement in players. Being narrow and limited makes it easier for scum to slip and not have people notice it.
    You either don't understand my points or you choose to ignore them. The main thing here is that you aren't trying to push the scum hunt forward. Your post doesn't address any of the issues I have with you.

38. ISO #988

-vote Shifty

I'm satisfied with placing my vote here now.

I don't think this should ever need to be said but I've been surprised before so I'll say it: No hammer before at least 2-3 hours left in day or you're going to get hard scumread by me for going against town's wincon.
    Death, yet the Town.
    ~The Town Code

39. ISO #989

You either don't understand my points or you choose to ignore them. The main thing here is that you aren't trying to push the scum hunt forward. Your post doesn't address any of the issues I have with you.
    I am explaining my scum hunting ideas. Does this not cover your argument if your saying you think my scum hunting is a scum plan.

You people are so stubborn. First I'm not doing enough but now I'm trying too hard.

40. ISO #990

Then you should be reading me as town, because my play is ANYTHING but fitting in. I have pushed several people, shitposted early on, claimed early, attacked more people. I have made enemies with the majority of the game. When the vote was 4-3 shifty me, I then flip my vote to someone voting with me, and who has 0 votes. If that isn't town indicative in your world I don't know what the fuck is.

Why cant it be cult care less because they are alone, and have to contend with another evil faction and are alone, or town cares more because they know they have strength in numbers on their side.

You personally look like you are trying to fit in rather than scum hunt, so in your own eyes I have to read you as scum.

-DucK

41. ISO #991

Quote Originally Posted by Kovath View Post
    I am not really supportive of setup speculation in this game because, unlike some other setups where wincons and who is scum might change (thereby affecting intentions and motivations), this case is far more static. Talking about these kind of things does not contribute to hunting scum and is only useful after we see some night actions that help us begin to try to narrow down the roles list and determine intent behind those night actions as well. Also, I do not think it's useful to give Lucianos (or FBI Agent) any ideas about what they might want to do (and especially, they get ideas about what town expects them to do- this allows them to tweak their role choices and night actions accordingly).

For the above reason, I think setup spec is not productive and enables a player to seem active without analyzing, furthermore this is a very generic topic so that the player does not have dig in on any other specific player (they can then read the currents of the day as they lay low, getting a better sense of whether they should be bussing or who to pressure or whatnot).

Logically Insane has done setup discussion as well that I will need to look into, but at the moment I remember that slot contributing a lot more about the game and other slots as well (and part of it was spurred by Duck's claim iirc). In comparison, this setup spec forms a large part of Shifty's game so far.

A fairly innocuous statement I would normally ignore. I do feel it has a bit of feeling of trying to shape town's opinion on roles and their night actions, and to actually push this setup spec agenda. I would not have included it in isolation instead of with all the other posts.

Also, why try to tell roles what to do and that you'll cult-push them otherwise? I'd imagine that roles can figure out what they should do well enough for themselves.

See above for why I believe setup spec can be scum-motivated in this game. Also, a shitpost that literally says nothing.

I'm not sure about the intentions behind committing to this discussion in this manner, might just be to seem consistent after advocating discussion of setup earlier in the day. Still no content.

For a person wanting to talk setup, it sure seems as if Shifty didn't put that much thought and effort into it. Then again, could see townie being somewhat ignorant and changing opinions midway, I see no reason for an actually informed scum to flip flop like that and clog the thread a bit with posts (except possibly with my previous comment in mind?)

A vague and general statement that really says nothing, exactly as scum would say in this situation. It's the common (though, admittedly, often very true) defense. But there was a lot of content generated before and since then, still seeing very little reading and analysis going on which is why I've pinged this. (Plus the casual, offhand shade thrown at the pressure being applied- I can see the justification there over the weakness of the opening FBI/Luciano 'slip' read, but since then the reads and pressure have been far more substantive).

You can't say as justification for something, "Scumhunting is good, I'm ok with the pressure on me for that reason" and then barely scumhunt yourself. That's lazy and bad town play, or just scum play.

Opens with disclaimer, claims to be bad at reading players. Why is Shifty even trying then? Because other people are asking for reads list and it seems townier to provide them?

Some reasons were provided for these reads in the next post that have me feeling a bit better. They do again seem to be the very general type, which I can accept more readily from other players that do content analysis but with the deficit from this slot so far I'm far more concerned. It seems like the kind of thing scum might do to just placate townies- provide a very wishy-washy reads list that indicates little in-depth reading of content (like a town would do), also enables the player to wriggle out of any controversial positions with a "oh, look at my disclaimer!"

This came way later than I thought it should have, especially with the more serious and stronger scumreads that have come this slot's way since then. I might try to ascribe scum motivation as trying overly hard to not be defensive, but that pressure's picked up since then. (The signaling point is a fair one though, if that first post was a scum-indicator it's not as trying to signal the other scum team).

Need to see some serious content improvement from this slot to get any kind of a townread at all. Scumreading atm.
    I appreciate that your post pointed out how Shifty is scummy. But I believe that this is a case of going after a low-hanging fruit. And a case of trying too hard to seem pro-town, shown by the lengthy post itself...

I hope this post illustrates my case on Kovath, in my mind THIS is how a neutral evil would likely play the game.

42. ISO #992

Quote Originally Posted by Kovath View Post
    -vote Shifty

I'm satisfied with placing my vote here now.

I don't think this should ever need to be said but I've been surprised before so I'll say it: No hammer before at least 2-3 hours left in day or you're going to get hard scumread by me for going against town's wincon.
    Kovath, can you address my 'summary' against you? It's somewhere between posts 860-900 iirc.

I just find it suspicious that you thought it was a priority to work on addressing the posts made by one of the most scum-read players here and then voted for him (thus making it the largest wagon), especially given your behaviour.

43. ISO #993

I am explaining my scum hunting ideas. Does this not cover your argument if your saying you think my scum hunting is a scum plan.

You people are so stubborn. First I'm not doing enough but now I'm trying too hard.
    You both are town, move on.

Unknown can you do an updated iso or read on BCD please?

-DucK

44. ISO #994

Then you should be reading me as town, because my play is ANYTHING but fitting in. I have pushed several people, shitposted early on, claimed early, attacked more people. I have made enemies with the majority of the game. When the vote was 4-3 shifty me, I then flip my vote to someone voting with me, and who has 0 votes. If that isn't town indicative in your world I don't know what the fuck is.

Why cant it be cult care less because they are alone, and have to contend with another evil faction and are alone, or town cares more because they know they have strength in numbers on their side.

You personally look like you are trying to fit in rather than scum hunt, so in your own eyes I have to read you as scum.

-DucK
    I have said MULTIPLE TIMES that you are a light town read. Read the fucking thread.

45. ISO #995

Well currently I'm under the impression that I'm playing Mafia on Hard Mode.

I've just looked at Kovath's vote and yes, it's #5 - a fucking RVS one - that he hasn't moved despite apparently having legitimate scum reads. This is something I cannot explain from a town mindset. He points out holes in Unknown's logic but does not vote. He claims to scum-read Shifty, but does not vote. In 800 posts. That's rather damning, actually.

However, if I accept that Shifty and Kovath are 2/3 scum, then that means that - at most - only one of my other scum leans/ reads (you, GET, maybe Unknown and Sino if I ignore meta, maybe Duck) can be scum. And that assumes that all of my other town reads are correct.

I'm having a hard time here. Care to chip in with any pertinent thoughts on this post?
    Is it this one?
    Death, yet the Town.
    ~The Town Code

46. ISO #996

47. ISO #997

I have said MULTIPLE TIMES that you are a light town read. Read the fucking thread.
    Okay well when you phrase it like "You are nowhere NEAR my strongest scum read, Luciano or Cult." it leads me to believe null or light scum, rather than light town.

Everyone should care about the game equally, not town caring less because they are innocent. Mafia is guilty until proven innocent, not innocent until proven guilty.

-DucK

48. ISO #998

The problem is that your 'scum hunting' style is what I believe to be typical of a scum. Duck might be right here, I haven't spent much into reading players like BCD and GET in particular.

49. ISO #999

No, I meant the one before that where I collected most of your posts. Just the part in the spoiler.

Can you explain how your behaviour has helped the town this game?

Seeing as enough people suspect Shifty, I'll give you some encouragement.

-vote Kovath
    Why do you move your vote now right after I mention it? Shifty was at L-3 for a very long time, and you only do it after I bring it up. I changed vote so kovath adding the vote back to L-3 should have changed nothing. You have not changed your vote earlier in pressuring people, and I don't think you actually believe voting him now "encourages him" to react, especially when he is already trying to respond to your post.

-DucK

50. ISO #1000

Why do you move your vote now right after I mention it? Shifty was at L-3 for a very long time, and you only do it after I bring it up. I changed vote so kovath adding the vote back to L-3 should have changed nothing. You have not changed your vote earlier in pressuring people, and I don't think you actually believe voting him now "encourages him" to react, especially when he is already trying to respond to your post.

-DucK
    Look at the trains, dude.

Look at the comment where I say "enough people are scum-reading Shifty" before I change my vote.

Look at the fact that we are halfway throughout the day at this point.

Put 2+2 together.