Three Bugs in One Game!
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Three Bugs in One Game!

Bug One: Party Host "flair" not appearing at night.

I was actress and I got myself killed talking at night during a party when I thought I was speaking only to my allies. I was looking for the cue that there was a party, which is a multi colored filter that appears in the four corners and flashes like a disco ball or something. There is no disco ball effect this game. There was a party the previous night.

As you can see there are no bright colored lights around the corners of the screen, but with both 1 and 5 speaking at night it is evident there is a party going on. Could we please have a text message added to the party trigger that tells everyone there's a party? I know I fucked up this game because I should have noticed 1 and 5 weren't on my team and I could hear them talking, but what happens if town doesn't talk first and the cues don't show and mafia shoots themselves in the foot because of a game inconsistency like this?

Bug Two: My actress target doesn't confirm nor does it tell me the role I have copied.

Chat Box A illustrates how a copy should normally look. I pick a target for copy (A-1) and it tells me who the person is (A-2). Chat Box B shows the evening in question, where although I choose a target to copy (B-1), I don't learn who the person is while the game continues until the next day (B-2).

This image shows the targets of every single person alive that night that could possibly interfere with the copy. There is no reason this copy shouldn't have occurred, as NOBODY interfered with it and I am the sole visitor to 9 that night.

Bug Three: Auditor has audit blocked with no protection

You can see from the Auditor's perspective that he attempts, and fails, to audit 9 on Night 2. 9 happens to be jailed by the kidnapper, 3, that night.

Is blocking auditor with jail an intended feature? I do remember that not being the case in Mafia 1, and only BG could block audits.
    Last edited by Frinckles; December 29th, 2021 at 12:20 PM.

2. ISO #2

Re: Three Bugs in One Game!

1. Should be fixed now.
    2. Was the option for Actress to learn their target on? That would explain why no dialog telling you the role showed.
    3. No idea. Could be. I'll see if there's a jail check on auditor but I don't remember messing with the role at all. Even Bonker is just a copypastad auditor with different rules.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4