Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 23 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #601

2. ISO #602

3. ISO #603

4. ISO #604

5. ISO #605

Re: S-FM Summer 2020

Quote Originally Posted by Ash Lael View Post
    Dude, the rule against editing posts could not have been made clearer.

What exactly did this post say before you changed it?
    The original post was literally saying the same thing, but with the green part uncolored. I just needed to specify that the green part was part of a question I answered in the post before. Any edits I make are just so minor its not worth fussing about, such as adding some descriptor word like "somewhat" in there. I'm not straight up changing the vote like Helltenis was.

Although reading over Martin's read, his read that Helltanis was a new player could make sense. I know for sure my mentors been quiet lately.
    https://imgur.com/a/NqMwElZ fuck it heres all the sc2mafia pics i would have put in the sig

6. ISO #606

7. ISO #607

8. ISO #608

9. ISO #609

10. ISO #610

11. ISO #611

12. ISO #612

13. ISO #613

14. ISO #614

15. ISO #615

16. ISO #616

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    I'm not sure what you are referring to, but would be happy to hear about it after the game
    That was an actual quote from Zone, a player in game seven who explicitly stated his intent to throw the game. Fortunately he was forcefully removed from the game and replaced before he could do so.

17. ISO #617

I find bakermir slightly defending Zedus, but from my –Mafia- opinion I have on bakermir, I do not believe he would protect his mafia friend this way. He easily manipulates people around to do what he wants, but I do not believe this is the case. This is information I haven’t confirmed in FM.

Early game situation between #100-#200 shows how people get easily influenced by Auwt. After Auwt post some strong content, the way people perceive game changes. I try to distance myself from his reads, for he is very convicing person. If Zedus is Mafia, then I do not believe bakermir is his friend.

I thought Zedus over. His altitude changed to the game completely. I was likely to believe he have done newbie mistakes and tries to play game with newer, more open-minded approach as townie.

However, on his “evil” approach first he denied admitting to manipulate Martin, then he said random lynch and lynch is same thing for him.
    On his “new” approach, after being asked for it, he didn’t really answer my question and went around. Just as if he hoped we will forget about some things after his defence and fully accept it. I find it hiding an inconvenient fact, what is suspicious for me and together with his earlier behaviour I maintain my opinion on him as Mafia Member.

-vote Zedus

18. ISO #618

19. ISO #619

S-FM Summer 2020 Night 1

Night One

Zedus was lunched. They was a Citizen
    Nomnomnom.

LINK TO SETUP

Rolelist Alive Players Graveyard
    Mafia Any
    Mafia Any

Town Any
    Town Any
    Town Any
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen
    1. @Auwt
    2. @Renegade
    3. @Dallarian
    4. @MartinGG99
    5. @Helltanis
    7. @Grakylan
    8. @Ash Lael
    9. @bakermir
    6. @Zedus - Citizen

NIGHT ENDS IN

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

QuickLinks
    LINK TO SETUP
    PostCount
    Day One
    Day Two
    Day Three
    Last edited by SuperJack; June 27th, 2020 at 03:42 AM.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

20. ISO #620

Re: S-FM Summer 2020 Night 1

Day Two

Renegade was murdered. They was a Doctor

They had a last will written in BananaCucho's blood

Spoiler : Last Will :
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade
    If you are reading this, I am dead. I was your good doctor.

I attempted to heal Ash Loreal this evening.

Zedus got what was coming to him.

Please watch Grakylan and Dallorian, they were on the train but especially Grak were the least invested in it.

Do not let Hellatlantis idle any more. Get him talking or lynch.

Keep in mid the mafia has had the opportunity to talk at night. They may have coordinated the light bussing of one another. And they may slowly but surely push for a lynch they want today.

I believe Ash and Auwt are town, but if they aren't, ugh...

Good Luck!
    4 votes to hammer.

Rolelist Alive Players Graveyard
    Mafia Any
    Mafia Any

Town Any
    Town Any
    Town Any
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen
    1. @Auwt
    3. Dallarian @deathworlds
    4. @MartinGG99
    5. Helltanis @Drizzt
    7. @Grakylan
    8. @Ash Lael
    9. @bakermir
    6. @Zedus - Citizen
    2. @Renegade - Doctor

DAY ENDS IN

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

QuickLinks
    LINK TO SETUP
    PostCount
    Day One
    Day Two
    Day Three
    Last edited by SuperJack; June 28th, 2020 at 03:19 PM.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

21. ISO #621

22. ISO #622

23. ISO #623

Re: S-FM Summer 2020 Night 1

Alright. Being alive past night one has been an interesting experience. It's unfortunate renegade died last night, I had my ISO prepared for him last night :(.

I got a tinfoil theroy (meaning: this is only considering something as a possiblility rather than whether it's probable)
    Spoiler : My Tinfoil Theory :

Because Dallarian brought up posts #100 to #200, I reevaluated there to see if I might've been wrong about something. That something quite possibly might be Awut's #154 reads post.

There is a big issue with this that I missed:

-This is his only reads post in 600-ish posts within the forum. He might've tried to seem important once so everyone would give him a pass for awhile, and therefore he's coasting under the radar.

Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    Maybe because Martin just cant.
    Dallarian has also been leading the discussion quite well. Null read. I do not know the role tho but I dont think he is Citizen at all, he knows he can bring something.
    -I failed to realize this in my past ISO, I should've scrutinized the writing more, but Auwt specifically suggesting that I am citizen can be a very bad thing. Its indirect power hunting, makes it more likely for the mafia to find the TPR's if he is correct by process of elimination. In that same reads list, he also suggests Dallarian is a citizen? Its just scummy to power hunt, one that I had been accused of at the start of this game. Keep in mind the first quote above is a response to Grakylan that was made within his reads post.

He also suggests, again, that I am citizen at #160:

I totally agree, but looks more like a lost Citizen than a scum trying to fool the game discussion

-I also noticed that Awut's reads on #154 are fairly similar to the ones that Grakylan made at #219. See here (I am paraphrasing quite a fair bit here, though):

Awut Reads:
    Ash Lael is town-leaning.
    Bakermir is scum-leaning. *
    Dallarian is Null.
    Grakylan is town-leaning. ~
    Helltanis is Null. +
    Martin is town-leaning.
    Renegade is Null. +
    Zedus is Scum-leaning. *

Now keep in mind, Grakylan posted about 65 posts after this. So some interactions have occured, such as Dallarian poking Awut and Zedus becoming more upset at me.

Grakylan Reads:
    Auwt is town-leaning.~
    Ash Lael is Null.
    Bakermir is definitely scum. *
    Dallarian is scum-leaning (because of interactions with Auwt?)
    Helltanis is Null. +
    Martin is either a town PR or a scum. (He doesn't seem to say or suggest this is a null read)
    Renegade is Null. +
    Zedus is definitely Scum. *

I've made several symbols to point out certain things:
    ~They both town-lean each other. This could be townies supporting each other, or on the other side of the alignment.

*Notice how these are just an increment increase in the suspicion of both?

+These remained absolutely the same between each other.

As one final note, remember that the #219 post by Grakylan was created in just four minutes.

So, my tinfoil theory, with the evidence above is this: Is Auwt aligned with Grakylan, and if Grakylan is scum, does this incriminate Auwt?

Any thoughts on the above tinfoil theory, anyone? Is it probable?

Anyways, I have updated my reads now.

Awut: Null, while I do believe there can be a possibility for him to be town, for him to vote Bakermir and leave it as that without much of an explanation before EoD1 just rubs me the wrong way. Also certain aspects of the tinfoil theory remain true, even if Awut is town, such as his repeated suggestions that I am citizen. Which can only be indirect power hunting as, if Awut's suggestion is true, means mafia can just do process of elimination in order to figure out who is probably a TPR and shoot them for it.

Ash Lael: I've explained my reasons in the past reads. I'm just town-locking him until strong evidence says otherwise. (Besides, I need to maintain my own Process Of Elimination pool.)

Bakermir: Honestly, it feels like a lot of suspicion was on him in part of a possible Zedus/Bakermir combo. Or at least for me. Now we see we were clearly wrong about that, I think I feel safe in putting him as town lean. Although, I would really like to see if he has a reads list of his own right now, because if I'm not mistaken, his last reads list was at #120 and a lot has changed since then.

Dallarian: Also null, I feel he is a potential combo with Grakylan, if its not Auwt or Helltanis & if Grakylan is scum. Besides, with him being against Auwt at times, and fairly consistently over the course of the game, I feel its difficult to argue that Awut and Dallarian could be of the same alignment if Grakylan is scum.

Grakylan: My read hasn't really changed much on him. I don't think the reasoning for voting Zedus was particularly scummy or towny. It could have been oppertunistic, as he unvoted a minute after Dallarian unvoted, and voted Zedus 3 minutes later. But I don't think this is indicative since with the given reason it can't be argued as scummy. Scum-lean.

Helltanis: While he is a new player, and was voted for by Grakylan, I'm going to downgrade to null from town-leaning. But don't expect me to not hesitate before lynching him, if that's the consensus we get today.

As for Renegade, here's my belated ISO of him that I promised earlier:
    Spoiler : Renegade :

I have no complaints about his introduction. He questions my question, but he doesn't do it to a degree that Ash Lael does or as little (in my opinion) that Bakermir does. I've felt null about this, most of the time. His initial reads are given for the first three participating people at #63. I have no comment for this and the posts from him after this for a bit. He's interacting with everyone even on his own initiative, and so I feel this is towny behavior.

At #153 he votes Grakylan, and at #155 quickly points out to Auwt that he was defending Martin (Me) and Grakylan at the same time, while Grakylan was voting me. To this, Awut says he feels Grakylan's vote was random due to being new to FM.

at #178, he posts the current vote count. At first i thought it might've been pointless (given the tool) but later in the game I realized you can't see vote count history very well unless you post it occasionally or nitpick each post for every vote, which is a comparatively painstaking process than just posting it occasionally with the vote count tool.I town lean on Renegade for this, on a mostly noob game he could've simply not done it and probably get away with it without much pressure, if any at all.

At #220 he points out to Grakylan that he can't have 3 scum at once, since max 2 scum are in this game. At #229 he releases his second read list.A few of the reads seem hedg-y, like the one saying this:
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Auwt - I do sympathize with Ash in your pointing out of role guesses not being useful at this time.
    After that, most of his posts focus on Zedus and the whole debacle. I feel its not super important to look at it, because quite a few people wanted to lynch Zedus on the bases of being toxic anyways.

I will always appreciate the #322 post for making me realize my ridiculous tunnel.

At #506 he votes Helltanis. I have no objections to the reason why he did it. I don't think this is scummy at all (and therefore town).

At #533, he goes through 4 different possible states/explanations for Zedus, I appreciate the effort, but I believed the several hundred posts-length derailment and toxicity makes him impossible to read clearly. Hence why I didn't create an ISO for him, since I felt I would be biased to an unavoidable degree.

The rest is EoD1 history, the Zedus lynch determination/consensus.

Conclusion: If you were to ask me if I could find anything scummy about renegade, I would have a rather very difficult time. Lean town. Potentially town-locked in the near future.

Additionally, here's the Post Count at the EoD1. For the record if anyone is checking in the future. Post count in my opinion is usually NAI, but its strange to see that both of the people I mentioned in my tinfoil theory are at the bottom of the post count (Aside from the godfather bot and the host, SuperJack).

Spoiler : Post Count :

Martin: 140
    Ash Lael: 100
    Renegade: 93
    Zedus: 71
    Dallarian: 45
    Helltanis: 45
    Auwt: 39
    Grakylan: 20

24. ISO #624

Re : S-FM Summer 2020

Ash just brought wood to the Zedus fire by discrediting my vote on bakermir.
    You all went on Zedus in a 30 min interval and I sadly wasnt present between this time.
    At this point the only possible team for me are

Dallarian/Ash
    Ash/bakermir
    Dallarian/Martin

Might turn into something else if progress are being made.

25. ISO #625

26. ISO #626

27. ISO #627

Ugh. I feel so sick and angry right now. I literally am finding it hard to post.
    Take your time, think this through. We have 1 more mislynch before Lylo, if we're going to lynch anyone today. We have another 48 hours to come to a consensus now. I'm sure you can do it, whether it be against me or not.

28. ISO #628

Here I have my thoughts about each player after day 1:

SJ –Oppressive, enforces the law and uses his power to order people around. Legends say has power to kill people, but he behaves more like Mayor. What if he’s both Vigilante and Mayor? Maylante? Strongest host read here.

Auwt – I am preparing another post dedicated only to him.

Renegade – observes and asks questions to find out more, however I don’t really know what is going in his mind. A bit “cold”. I do not know what motives him. His actions seem to be reasonable. Slightly town.

Ash Lael – Trying to solve game, asked constructive questions to both Zedus and Martin. Is more open than Renegade with his thoughts what makes me find him townie. But there’s one thing that’s worrying me.

Helltanis - is definitely lost in what’s going on. I need more information. Lurking Mafia perhaps?

Grakylan – newbie behaviour. Weird End of Day content, but it is natural to fight for our survival. Changing vote to Zedus is not aligment indicative. I need more information. Lurking Mafia perhaps?

bakermir – jumps very early to attack, but his intention seems to be fair and clear to me. I hope today we will have a lot of information about him.

Martin – suspicious behaviour in early D1. His short posts style makes it difficult for me to follow him. Reacted very defensively after push on him, but I don’t find it aligment indicative. Both activity and effort aren’t aligment indicative. A bit too general in terms of lynching? Does he care who’s getting lynched?

Zedus - unlikely to move or speak any more.

29. ISO #629

Re : Re: S-FM Summer 2020

Ugh. I feel so sick and angry right now. I literally am finding it hard to post.

I’m angry at Zedus, I’m angry at Auwt and I’m bloody furious with Martin.
    I do not believe a townie would take the risk to lynch someone openly claiming a town power, naming Zedus.
    If you are really a townie, this play shouldnt have been made.

I believe that when you saw my vote on your potential team mate you just went "wtf not taking any risk to let my mafia scum being taken away"
    Thats only a possibility, but the way you acted just after my vote on bakermir was unbelievable.
    I've been pointing out bakermir for around 400 posts ago.

30. ISO #630

Zedus - worst team mate I could have asked for. I still can’t believe he did all that shit as a god damn citizen. I thought and hoped he would be scum, I braced myself for the horror of a power role flip, but the one thing I wasn’t ready for was that he would be a god damn citizen. To do all that bullshit claiming power and hinting at secret plans when he had absolutely nothing to back it up... just the worst, worst teammate ever. He was flagrantly and blatantly lying to our faces and we correctly read him as a liar. I really do not think we can blame ourselves for this one. This is 100% on him.

31. ISO #631

I have got a few questions regarding yesterday’s actions:

Some of my old reads I made in my ISO are trying to shift between scuminess and towniness.
    What do you mean in a literal way? Concerning the sense of the sentence. I simply don’t get it.

@bakermir , if during end of day Helltanis was around L-2 or L-1, would you vote him?

Ok, so. If we live in easy world, the scum team is one of Zedus/Martin along with one of Helltanis/Grakyln. We have 4 lynches as long as we hit at least one scum, so if we just chain lynch this entire group of players we are guaranteed to win.
    Didn’t you go too far with this statement? You mentioned it as “easy world” and supported this post with later mentioned “hard world”, but still considering 4 people, confirms atleast 2 Townies in this group. They are perceived as potential Mafia for similar reasons (except for Martin) and since one of them could (actually did, I wish I’ve written this post before End of Day) be Town, then lynching everyone from this group would be an easy way for Mafia victory. You later followed:

but given just how scummy the other four are I feel fairly good about the idea that we just have a winning process of elimination.
    I find you open-minded, but isn’t it too narrow thinking?

32. ISO #632

Zedus (5 [L-0]): @MartinGG99 , @Ash Lael , @Dallarian , @Grakylan , @Renegade

Zedus seemed to tone down at later stages of Day One and you guys still lynched him.

I think these 5 people need to explain to us why did they lynch a townie.

A town move would be to remove him off stage and get someone else up like Helltanis or Grakylan as I suggested on #502.

Okay, I am gonna quit bitching, lets get straight to the facts;

#438 from Helltano Capone still stinks.

As for Grak,
    Graky was null for me in the beginning just for the sake of new player game but he just continued his scum playstyle from start to end.

I hope this was a better explanation than my post on #502.

Oh and there is one more thing. A question for @Auwt ;

Why were you away on EOD1?

33. ISO #633

Re: Re : Re: S-FM Summer 2020

I believe that when you saw my vote on your potential team mate.
    Are you implying a scum claim against a person that I've town locked for practically the whole game? You had him at town lean on your only reads post at #154. What's with this turnaround when you earlier claimed the two likely possiblities were Martin/Dallarian or Zedus/Bakermir?

34. ISO #634

35. ISO #635

Re : Re: Re : Re: S-FM Summer 2020

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    Are you implying a scum claim against a person that I've town locked for practically the whole game? You had him at town lean on your only reads post at #154. What's with this turnaround when you earlier claimed the two likely possiblities were Martin/Dallarian or Zedus/Bakermir?
    Seeing Zedus die exclude the Zedus/Bakermir option, even more, because Bakermir didnt vote Zedus during last lynch.
    A turnaround is perfectly fine considering what happend in the freaking last 30 min before lynch.
    I have seen many lynch in both the mod and past games, but this... was... uh.

36. ISO #636

Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post

Zedus seemed to tone down at later stages of Day One and you guys still lynched him.

A town move would be to remove him off stage and get someone else up like Helltanis or Grakylan as I suggested on #502.
    I wanted a lynch on day 1, that was clear from the very beginning and im never going to deny that. However, in my defense I had offered either Grakylan or Zedus as options that I would go with. I wanted to go with consensus. Keep in mind a now-dead Doctor had voted zedus.

37. ISO #637

Quote Originally Posted by Dallarian View Post

@bakermir , if during end of day Helltanis was around L-2 or L-1, would you vote him?

Probably not unless he provides more things to look at.

I still think we have done overthinking with Zedus or Martin cases and that we should just simplify our game.

I would go after people with little input and sketchy actions.

38. ISO #638

Martinsuspicious behaviour in early D1. His short posts style makes it difficult for me to follow him. Reacted very defensively after push on him, but I don’t find it aligment indicative. Both activity and effort aren’t aligment indicative. A bit too general in terms of lynching? Does he care who’s getting lynched?

How dare you pointing Martin being supicious in early D1, while you defended him in the early D1??

39. ISO #639

Ash just brought wood to the Zedus fire by discrediting my vote on bakermir.
    You all went on Zedus in a 30 min interval and I sadly wasnt present between this time.
    At this point the only possible team for me are

Dallarian/Ash
    Ash/bakermir
    Dallarian/Martin

Might turn into something else if progress are being made.
    The guy seems to pair with Dallarian a lot. Unsure if its because of the grudge or not.

But its surprising for him to not pair me or helltenis as scum considering both of us have behaved quite strangely.

Here I have my thoughts about each player after day 1:

SJ –Oppressive, enforces the law and uses his power to order people around. Legends say has power to kill people, but he behaves more like Mayor. What if he’s both Vigilante and Mayor? Maylante? Strongest host read here.

Auwt – I am preparing another post dedicated only to him.

Renegade – observes and asks questions to find out more, however I don’t really know what is going in his mind. A bit “cold”. I do not know what motives him. His actions seem to be reasonable. Slightly town.

Ash Lael – Trying to solve game, asked constructive questions to both Zedus and Martin. Is more open than Renegade with his thoughts what makes me find him townie. But there’s one thing that’s worrying me.

Helltanis - is definitely lost in what’s going on. I need more information. Lurking Mafia perhaps?

Grakylan – newbie behaviour. Weird End of Day content, but it is natural to fight for our survival. Changing vote to Zedus is not aligment indicative. I need more information. Lurking Mafia perhaps?

bakermir – jumps very early to attack, but his intention seems to be fair and clear to me. I hope today we will have a lot of information about him.

Martin – suspicious behaviour in early D1. His short posts style makes it difficult for me to follow him. Reacted very defensively after push on him, but I don’t find it aligment indicative. Both activity and effort aren’t aligment indicative. A bit too general in terms of lynching? Does he care who’s getting lynched?

Zedus - unlikely to move or speak any more.
    Renegade is town leaning alright.

On the subject of Renegade, he didn't really explain why he would decide to heal Ash. I wish he did.

Martin's posts are all but short from what I've seen, unless I'm already forgetting some posts. Back that up with proof?

Remember that Martin was the one to push hard for Zedus. Who else was it?

With two mafia, you only need two people pushing strongly, and sheep like me might follow.

As for Grak,
    Graky was null for me in the beginning just for the sake of new player game but he just continued his scum playstyle from start to end.

I don't even know what playstyle I'm playing lol.

I don't talk a whole lot, but you? You don't do a whole lot either, in every sense of the word. Its as clear as day, and not obscured in the shadows of night.
    https://imgur.com/a/NqMwElZ fuck it heres all the sc2mafia pics i would have put in the sig

40. ISO #640

How dare you pointing Martin being supicious in early D1, while you defended him in the early D1??
    Says the person who also defended me. Don't forget that you also suggested me as citizen. That's indirect power hunting.

41. ISO #641

I do not believe a townie would take the risk to lynch someone openly claiming a town power, naming Zedus.
    If you are really a townie, this play shouldnt have been made.

I believe that when you saw my vote on your potential team mate you just went "wtf not taking any risk to let my mafia scum being taken away"
    Thats only a possibility, but the way you acted just after my vote on bakermir was unbelievable.
    I've been pointing out bakermir for around 400 posts ago.
    You went from saying it was between Zed and Grak to voting bakemir with no explanation. That’s what’s unbelievable. I don’t give a shit that you were suspecting him earlier, reads change and evolve. You need to explain your changes and you did not and still have not. And I am not going to apologise for defending the guy in this game that I trust most.

And yes good Town players are willing to lynch power role claims if they believe the claim is a lie. Go read game 6 of champs. The best town performance you will ever see, and they lynched a power role claim in day 1 with a clean wagon of 9 of the 12 town players on it, and they swept the game without a single mislynch. If you’re going to be intimidated by a power role claim you are going to lynch town every time, because scum have no reason not to lie.

42. ISO #642

43. ISO #643

44. ISO #644

Oh and there is one more thing. A question for @Auwt ;

Why were you away on EOD1?

This reflects perfectly my mind-set
    Going on Helltanis is currently useless for some reasons. Grakylan has tough post atm, but isnt scum. Thats what scums want town to know. (this idea might change considering how the game progress).

Not that I didnt want, but just couldnt, my bad for this.

45. ISO #645

Quote Originally Posted by Grakylan View Post
    I would trust Renegade's intuition, so perhaps Ash is a townie. I don't know what makes of Auwt and Dallarian. I feel like if one of those two is a scum, the other should be town. But Zedus did defy all expectations, so who knows what to expect.
    This is the same feeling I had from the case I made last night. It doesn't feel like Dallarian and Auwt could ever be on the same team. Then again, its possible (but i feel unlikely) it might be another town vs. town situation (at least from my perspective) on the whole Zedus debacle.

46. ISO #646

Let me explain why I have defended Martin.

In the beginning of the game, Martin has began a question I find off-top and neutral to the game itself. The question have pushed us into content and conversation. Before start of the game I was afraid we would have difficulty in establishing conversation at all and we would end up having low activity and no information.
    After 7 hours of the game I believed Martin was put at L-2 (he was actually at L-3), with contribution to the game from 5 players total, and 2 players haven’t said a word yet. With Zedus contribution and if Grakylan’s vote was correct, Martin would be put at L-1 after 11 hours of game. Hammering him would be easy at that point.
    We gained and are still gaining information from this day and I believe it would be waste if we lost 75% of the day due to speed lynch. I am happy I convinced Ash Lael to temporary remove his vote on Martin in order not to finish day and I find it my personal first small victory in mafia.
    Some may not know yet, but if Martin is voted by total of 5 people the day ends automatically. There is no trial like in mod mafia.
    It doesn’t mean I trust Martin.

In this situation uwu, I found defending Martin beneficial, regardless of his aligment.
    #138 explain my reasons for defending Martin. I find both him and Ash too general about their lynch list, they appeared to be content if we lynched anyone from suspicious group. This thing prevents me from fully Town reading Ash and put Martin below neutral read.

47. ISO #647

48. ISO #648

I find both him and Ash too general about their lynch list

Right now my
    reads list has 3 nulls, 1 scum lean, 1 town lean, 1 town lock. (#623)

Yours has the same but instead of 3 nulls and 1 scum lean, you have 4 nulls. (#62

Our town-lean on renegade was the same.

49. ISO #649

50. ISO #650

Re : Re: Re : Re: S-FM Summer 2020

You went from saying it was between Zed and Grak to voting bakemir with no explanation. That’s what’s unbelievable. I don’t give a shit that you were suspecting him earlier, reads change and evolve. You need to explain your changes and you did not and still have not. And I am not going to apologise for defending the guy in this game that I trust most.

And yes good Town players are willing to lynch power role claims if they believe the claim is a lie. Go read game 6 of champs. The best town performance you will ever see, and they lynched a power role claim in day 1 with a clean wagon of 9 of the 12 town players on it, and they swept the game without a single mislynch. If you’re going to be intimidated by a power role claim you are going to lynch town every time, because scum have no reason not to lie.
    Already clarified the post between Zedus/Grakylan. Their slots were shaky, but not shaky enough compared on how I saw bakermir D1.
    So this isnt a "change" more a "confrontation between who was the shakiest to my eyes".
    You shouldnt compare this game to some elitist thingies that is champs.
    There are no great player of Mafia, only players that are willing to see something at the right moment at the right place.
    I havent got a single clue on how did game 'insert a number' go.

I do not need anyone apologies, but your ignite the powder keg you did on Zedus was horrible.