S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing) - Page 17
Register

User Tag List

Page 17 of 35 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 27 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #801

2. ISO #802

3. ISO #803

Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)

Here are my notes on people.
    Spoiler : my notes on players :

Dark Magician
    - Hipshot post screams town to me #115
    - Says he’s not taking the game seriously. This is a good policy yeet now. #588
    - Spammy posts #628

Grayswandir
    - Spammy, first page, but seems town. Then again, did a great job of ‘seeming town’ in another game so I won’t fall for that again #40.
    - Gets on train on wisp with a “I agree!”. It’s redundant #181
    - Says Wisp is acting similar to the last scum game. I like this post too Wisp #203
    - Dumb (or maybe scummy) to bring up the “toxic” post from a while back. HRD agrees with me #251
    - Too aggressive for this game. Deserves to go. #273

Helz
    - Asking for the archon to differentiate themselves is pro town. #200
    - Better setup read A+
    - I don’t see him asking people to pm host reads as scum. Well, maybe I do, but probably not #244
    - Calls out wisp for the early town read. Yikes, I guess I fell for this too #246
    - Calls Richard Dawkins scum for activity reasons. I also expect better #505

Hybrid Richard Dawkins
    - Lots of fluff role-play posts
    - Colored posts are making it hard to read, especially when they use the dark colors. Going to start skimming
    - Stating helz is hard to read is good.

Martin
    - Defense of Wisp from Leto’s attacks look good #607
    - Another call to get Hawkins to sign their posts.

Samson
    - Opens with just stupid role play
    - Marshal, Wisp, Yzb scum team #97
    - More riddle garbage. Did this guy even replace? #479
    - I have no discernible reason to think this is town, but the mask on/mask off shit says town to me. Ugh ugh. #686

Wisp
    - Says something about anon accounts hiding #18
    - Advocates for no role play. Good for figuring out game. Town points #183
    - Advocates for optimal town play. DUH #408

YZB
    - Good setup read. Only gives feedback on the town roles so /shrug #5
    - 11 posts in and they have town reads on leto and null on other talkers. Scum points #11
    - YZB says I deliver a killer scum game. I don’t really recall ever doing that.
    - Telling everyone to discuss the bible and science in another thread is pretty pro town because it stops garbage. Yzb might do this even if they are scum. But I like it anyway #146

Vacaron
    - Good analysis on yzb’s state of mind on the post. This is how mafia should be played. Also A+ to not spamming #8
    - I’m not a fan of his posts #387

and here's my ranking of people

Magoroth - No comment here necessary
    Helz - I don't think Helz deserves #1 town, and I realize I'm just town reading him because Helz is a strong player, but that's where the slot is for now.
    Yzb - my note here on yzb is mostly driven by the posts by Leto/vacaron. Initially pegged him as scum, but advocated for some pro town things and is now in this spot
    Vacaron - Leto used to be my top town, but i haven't liked the content in the last few [days?], placing here.
    Wisp - Advocates for a shitton of pro town strategies. I like this slot a lot gameplay wise, but not too sure about alignment
    MM - I was able to pick MM as a hard town in the last game I played. Wasn't able to do it here buddy.
    HRD/SuperJack - Too much spam, didn't want to sign his name. I guess the archon shit is done and you aren't getting yeeted today. I'd like to see your day 2.
    Samson - Riddles and role play, even being asked to stop.
    Dark Magician - Says that they don't care about the game. They can die.

I'm not a huge fan of how the top of my list sorted itself out, but I like the bottom.

It feels like I'm missing Bahkeih and SamsungLyssa?

Also, I am way too fucking tired to go back AGAIN through the list and look for ranking/reads. Game ends on the 26th, right?

4. ISO #804

5. ISO #805

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Magoroth View Post

Dark Magician
    - Spammy posts #628

Grayswandir
    - Spammy, first page, but seems town. Then again, did a great job of ‘seeming town’ in another game so I won’t fall for that again #40.
    - Says Wisp is acting similar to the last scum game. I like this post too Wisp #203
    - Dumb (or maybe scummy) to bring up the “toxic” post from a while back. HRD agrees with me #251

Helz
    - Better setup read A+
    - I don’t see him asking people to pm host reads as scum. Well, maybe I do, but probably not #244
    - Calls out wisp for the early town read. Yikes, I guess I fell for this too #246

Hybrid Richard Dawkins
    - Colored posts are making it hard to read, especially when they use the dark colors. Going to start skimming

Martin

Samson
    - I have no discernible reason to think this is town, but the mask on/mask off shit says town to me. Ugh ugh. #686

Wisp

YZB
    - 11 posts in and they have town reads on leto and null on other talkers. Scum points #11
    - Telling everyone to discuss the bible and science in another thread is pretty pro town because it stops garbage. Yzb might do this even if they are scum. But I like it anyway #146

Vacaron
    - Good analysis on yzb’s state of mind on the post. This is how mafia should be played. Also A+ to not spamming #8

Helz - I don't think Helz deserves #1 town, and I realize I'm just town reading him because Helz is a strong player, but that's where the slot is for now.
    Yzb - my note here on yzb is mostly driven by the posts by Leto/vacaron. Initially pegged him as scum, but advocated for some pro town things and is now in this spot
    Vacaron - Leto used to be my top town, but i haven't liked the content in the last few [days?], placing here.
    Wisp - Advocates for a shitton of pro town strategies. I like this slot a lot gameplay wise, but not too sure about alignment
    MM - I was able to pick MM as a hard town in the last game I played. Wasn't able to do it here buddy.
    HRD/SuperJack - Too much spam, didn't want to sign his name. I guess the archon shit is done and you aren't getting yeeted today. I'd like to see your day 2.

I'm not a huge fan of how the top of my list sorted itself out, but I like the bottom.

Also, I am way too fucking tired to go back AGAIN through the list and look for ranking/reads. Game ends on the 26th, right?
    I strongly town read Magoroth for this list.

There is no way wolves have not discussed how Wisp is host confirmed town in their chat. You are now my 2nd to top town read Magoroth, Congrats : )
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

6. ISO #806

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    No read on your slot at all.

Maybe I'm being too soft on Varcron, but I don't know how anyone can possibly think continuing to push SJ is pro-town. If you seriously think that kind of play is optimal, move your vote back to me. Here is your vote from the previous page:

level 1 scumreads my ass. This vote was purely an omgus on DM. My play isn't amazing, but sheeping a credible vote is a hell of a lot better than throwing an OMGUS vote and making no effort to rally anyone else. I'm not sure I agree with DM's specific point on you, but this vote was ironically extremely opportunistic. Your play has been wonky as hell.
    Nice deflection
    -vote yzb25

I find quite hard to believe you're sheeping a weak townread on a nullread while you claim to have significant scumreads yourself on other people, and you haven't proved me wrong, only deflected onto me and my vote on DM, which was completely unrelated.

But at risk of falling into your game, I'll comment on the DM vote: when I see bullshit that seems to stem from scum intent, I expose it. I saw that, I exposed it. That's not opportunistic, that's scum-hunting.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

7. ISO #807

And it sucks because it sheds light on the slot. It's just as bad as rage quitting. Ride it out to the fucking end dude.
    I'd agree if it had happened, but it didn't (and he's dead anyway, smitten by our lord and savior Wisp who works in mysterious ways). I guess I can't blame you for live reading-posting though xD.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

8. ISO #808

I am not lynching today:
    Wiisp- Host confirmed Town
    Magoroth- Slip town with high confidence
    Superjack- Strong early play in line with his view of how town should open a game
    Add me as self confirmed and I am left with:

SamsungLyssa
    MM
    DM
    Gray
    Martin
    YZB
    Varcon
    Samson
    Bahkieh

for a 33% rng scum shot. Im including Gray because pre flip.

Im also still voicing willingness to policy lynch on @SamsungLyssa .
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

9. ISO #809

-vote Dark Magician
    Not that I disagree, but do you really place your vote for a strict policy lynch here? It's not exactly informative.
    What did yzb do that was pro-town and towny enough to get in that spot? I don't see it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    I strongly town read Magoroth for this list.

There is no way wolves have not discussed how Wisp is host confirmed town in their chat. You are now my 2nd to top town read Magoroth, Congrats : )
    This is a good point, although I wouldn't totally exclude scum!Mag for this; it's not impossible he has simply not read scumchat, or that scum are keeping this for the night. It does give him quite a lot of townpoints, though.

10. ISO #810

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth
    Vacaron
    I'm not sure if your judging based off of Leto or whatnot, but #387 was not by me but by the slot before me.

11. ISO #811

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Not that I disagree, but do you really place your vote for a strict policy lynch here? It's not exactly informative.
    What did yzb do that was pro-town and towny enough to get in that spot? I don't see it.

This is a good point, although I wouldn't totally exclude scum!Mag for this; it's not impossible he has simply not read scumchat, or that scum are keeping this for the night. It does give him quite a lot of townpoints, though.
    I think it would have to be that he did not read scumchat although I find that doubtful before posting a readwall and the amount of time passed between the smite and his read wall. He does not play the amount of WIFOM for that to have been a bid and I do not see a world where scum have not either laughed at the smite on Grey or said something along the lines of 'damn bro, he got your ass.'

My town read on Mag is going to carry for quite a few days.

12. ISO #812

I think it would have to be that he did not read scumchat although I find that doubtful before posting a readwall and the amount of time passed between the smite and his read wall. He does not play the amount of WIFOM for that to have been a bid and I do not see a world where scum have not either laughed at the smite on Grey or said something along the lines of 'damn bro, he got your ass.'

If Mag is indeed scum you just gave him a get out of jail free card by lowering your guard, that is a very bad idea.

13. ISO #813

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    If Mag is indeed scum you just gave him a get out of jail free card by lowering your guard, that is a very bad idea.
    Do you disagree with my reasoning in any way?

And if people disagree they can simply lynch him without me. I am only 1 vote and you guys have no idea if I am even town.

14. ISO #814

Do you disagree with my reasoning in any way?

And if people disagree they can simply lynch him without me. I am only 1 vote and you guys have no idea if I am even town.
    Don't get me wrong, your reasoning in my eyes is sound and I concur with it mostly; however, that does not mean I will give him a free pass moving onwards.

15. ISO #815

We've seen text walls been sent by scum, for example if we looked at some of Martin's scum games we see lots of in depth "townie" posting only for him to say "GOTCHA!" later in the game.

16. ISO #816

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    I kind of assumed I would have more to say, but the thread has not had many AI interactions frankly. My reads are something like this:

Wiisp - town. (I thought the way they probed me and Leto was very much sincerely trying to understand. Don't agree with the reads they often produce but the thought process is very consistent)
    Martin - town. (I thought the wallpost was good. Helz's characterization if it seemed unfair. Their thought process reminds me of the prior illuminati game.)
    Helz - null/town. (I'm honestly not sure how much the towntells ppl point out on Helz's slot can be trusted, but they seem to be making a very earnest effort to push the game forward)
    SJ - scum. (the overall play has been very anti-town and the way they push ppl has been more plain argumentative than trying to actually find alignments and shit)
    Leto/Varcron - scum. (after the early posts that seemed extremely vain, they mainly pop in to have lame arguments and excuse themselves for not reading / taking stances)
    MM - null. The vote on gray and the way they responded to being asked about it remains very strange. But whenever they're not talking to me they seem like usual early game null MM.

I don't have any meaningful read on anyone else (if the above can even be considered meaningful). There is a good chance there are multiple scums among the people that barely have any AI content and this game is just town cannibalism.

-vote samsungLyssa

I can get behind Helz reasoning for this vote for now.
    Oh I didn't see this gem to respond to

Fair, I haven't really been available over the past few days and for that I apologise and will try to make up for it.

Martin's wallposts are characteristic of both his scum and town game, do not trust them even if they have good content as he has screwed us multiple times by making us believe that his walls are townie.

I want more of an explanation on why you think SJ is scum, your words here in my opinion do not make sense.

A chunk of your reads here are literally just sticking random stuff to random people with very, VERY thin reason behind it. If you don't build up sufficient evidence as to why each person is a certain alignment, it makes it harder for the rest of us to see into your brain or agree/disagree.

17. ISO #817

Don't get me wrong, your reasoning in my eyes is sound and I concur with it mostly; however, that does not mean I will give him a free pass moving onwards.
    I will probably revisit him later in the game if I live long enough although I find that unlikely.

I think if he is scum the most likely potential is that he mindlessly slapped that read wall together but the things he voiced are valid reflecting he is keeping up with the game.

@Wiisp What are your thoughts on Marshmallow Marshall?

18. ISO #818

Oh I didn't see this gem to respond to

Fair, I haven't really been available over the past few days and for that I apologise and will try to make up for it.

Martin's wallposts are characteristic of both his scum and town game, do not trust them even if they have good content as he has screwed us multiple times by making us believe that his walls are townie.

I want more of an explanation on why you think SJ is scum, your words here in my opinion do not make sense.

A chunk of your reads here are literally just sticking random stuff to random people with very, VERY thin reason behind it. If you don't build up sufficient evidence as to why each person is a certain alignment, it makes it harder for the rest of us to see into your brain or agree/disagree.
    With that being said my reads list for now is as such:

Town:
    Varcron (Obviously)
    Marshmallow Marshall
    Wiisp
    Helz

Null/Tiny lean one way or another
    Martin
    Yzb (Flawed reasoning on multiple of his reads however this can change to town
    DM (Closer to scum because he was eager to point out a potential "trap" by MM that I responded to, it was just an odd thing to point out really.)

Scum:
    Bahk (No interaction to my knowledge since I have joined
    Gray (Refer to previous cause yeah)

If I missed someone I have a habit of being scum read for that in most of my games and it typically happens all the time.

19. ISO #819

20. ISO #820

With that being said my reads list for now is as such:

Town:
    Varcron (Obviously)
    Marshmallow Marshall
    Wiisp
    Helz

Null/Tiny lean one way or another
    Martin
    Yzb (Flawed reasoning on multiple of his reads however this can change to town
    DM (Closer to scum because he was eager to point out a potential "trap" by MM that I responded to, it was just an odd thing to point out really.)

Scum:
    Bahk (No interaction to my knowledge since I have joined
    Gray (Refer to previous cause yeah)

If I missed someone I have a habit of being scum read for that in most of my games and it typically happens all the time.
    As soon as I posted this I realized I forgot Mag

Mag is in the halfway town category on my list.

21. ISO #821

We've seen text walls been sent by scum, for example if we looked at some of Martin's scum games we see lots of in depth "townie" posting only for him to say "GOTCHA!" later in the game.
    Yeah, But I am not town reading him for what he said. Its a perspective slip. If he was scum he would have a chat where Wiisp being host confirmed was discussed over a week ago or something. My town read is very specifically betting on how he did not factor that into his read wall. Instead of shrugging off the easy 'Confirmed town' he provided reasoning for placing that slot in his wall. That is inconsistent for scum given what we know about Mag as a player as well as what we know about the scums perspective. It also does not appear to be mirroring from looking back.

22. ISO #822

23. ISO #823

24. ISO #824

25. ISO #825

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    He voted like 5-6 people with reasonings I don't believe he made up, so ya I like him

Also halz if I sheep your mag read and your wrong I'll hate you. He is clearly jumped around the thread or he isn't actually paying sttention and I idk how I feel about it.
    Im fine with that.

What pinged you earlier about him? You had him as scum in your early read wall.

26. ISO #826

I mean MM not mag

27. ISO #827

What feelings? Elaborate please.
    That he knows what he is doing regardless of his alignment, I hated his early posts, because it falls into that typical calculated scum trope, but his real times,, where he doesn't focus on larger walls, feels more natural

28. ISO #828

Im fine with that.

What pinged you earlier about him? You had him as scum in your early read wall.
    Because he was grasping at straws, and I hate people who jump the gun early, but he able to consistently do it, which quells my worries for now

29. ISO #829

That he knows what he is doing regardless of his alignment, I hated his early posts, because it falls into that typical calculated scum trope, but his real times,, where he doesn't focus on larger walls, feels more natural
    Ohhhhhh okay I get what you're saying, thanks for the clarification I'm just slow.

30. ISO #830

31. ISO #831

Dark Magician
    - Spammy posts #628

Grayswandir

Helz
    - Better setup read A+

Hybrid Richard Dawkins

Martin

Samson

Wisp

YZB

Vacaron

I hate to be a pain, but there’s no stopping this train.

32. ISO #832

I kind of like the idea of finding a town core and then yeeting someone outside of it. Actually, I think that's how I've been playing most of my mafia games but have never put it to words.

The reason why I didn't put Wiisp as confirmed town was because I really don't see a reason why Wiisp would claim that they were the smiter (God?). And maybe my eyes blurred around that part too. I guess they probably are? Personally, I'm hoping some wifom's happening.

As for an unasked comment for my activity, I think I waited too much time between my posts, but I'm on vacation and, like Martin, don't want to tire myself out of this game. I'm still not going to participate in real time, but I'll try to be a little bit more active.

Finally, SamsungLyssa seems like they're also a policy yeet, but I feel like the host could take care of that slot for us via a replacement. Dark Magician is a better yeet because they've at least posted but have been blatantly anti game solve. And to parahprase Wiisp, mafia's not that hard if people gave a shit.

33. ISO #833

34. ISO #834

I'm not sure if your judging based off of Leto or whatnot, but #387 was not by me but by the slot before me.
    It's still your slot, though. You carry his karma.
    Quote Originally Posted by Leto II View Post
    Wiisp I think you upset about the day kill that happened
    -vote wiisp
    @S-FM Magoroth this is post #387, how is it bad?

35. ISO #835

It's not impossible, though. Townreading him for it is fair, giving him a free pass isn't.

This is absolutely correct, and looks like towny caution about free passes.

36. ISO #836

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    I still TR Varcron.
    I share your stance, but WHY DO YOU HAVE THAT STANCE?

37. ISO #837

38. ISO #838

39. ISO #839

40. ISO #840

That's a bad perspective to have, you need to be open and thinking especially if he decides to form a defense against accusations.
    Misunderstand my rhyme, clearly you haven’t the time, to understand my spoken word, you don’t have to sing like a bird

41. ISO #841

Who swapped in for Leto again?
    and I am not at Vacron town yet, Idk why you guys are
    enlighten me please?
    Someone else touched on it but the sub out has some AI potential with stronger pressure on a team scum to preform.

42. ISO #842

It just looks like scum paint to me. I don't see "scum painting" as town behavior in general.
    "I suspect you because you look upset about the kill"
    That's not scumpaint, that's just a stance. Maybe not the strongest stance ever, especially since it's confirmed to be wrong, but saying Leto had been scumpainting Wisp because he had voiced a suspicion on him is a big stretch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Samson View Post
    Misunderstand my rhyme, clearly you haven’t the time, to understand my spoken word, you don’t have to sing like a bird
    Understand thy cryptic posts I do not, therefore my patience begins to rot. Clear stances and opinions on players may you give, so that our reads may prosperously live?
    Someone else touched on it but the sub out has some AI potential with stronger pressure on a team scum to preform.
    That would be angleshooting... so no.
    I have a mild townread on Varcron for his caution when it comes to clearing Mag for not realizing Wisp is confirmed town. He had the same reaction I had: yes, it's towny, but giving him a free pass over it is dangerous. He didn't try to make it look like it was nothing, he addressed it, but he also made sure we weren't giving a free pass to potential scum.

43. ISO #843

44. ISO #844

45. ISO #845

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    "I suspect you because you look upset about the kill"
    That's not scumpaint, that's just a stance. Maybe not the strongest stance ever, especially since it's confirmed to be wrong, but saying Leto had been scumpainting Wisp because he had voiced a suspicion on him is a big stretch.

Understand thy cryptic posts I do not, therefore my patience begins to rot. Clear stances and opinions on players may you give, so that our reads may prosperously live?

I have a mild townread on Varcron for his caution when it comes to clearing Mag for not realizing Wisp is confirmed town. He had the same reaction I had: yes, it's towny, but giving him a free pass over it is dangerous. He didn't try to make it look like it was nothing, he addressed it, but he also made sure we weren't giving a free pass to potential scum.
    I do not think its angleshooting at all. Its part of our known in game information and something we can apply WIFOM to. Player left- felt unable to preform and didn't want to let their team down, who was their team, apply WIFOM logic-
    Its no different than if 1 person always replaced out when they rolled scum and that meta reasoning was used. I have seen that done multiple times.

46. ISO #846

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall
    You literally explained my thought process perfectly and the reasoning behind it

Big cookie for MM

47. ISO #847

48. ISO #848

49. ISO #849

I don't think I will be willing to lynch Hybrid Richard Dawkins/Superjack today.

After reading through him he has had a chunk of scum painting but he probably pushed harder than any other player this game to break RVS which is consistent with his outlook on playing Mafia.
    Honestly I don't see a point in eliminating high-posting players early on unless I got a good scum-tell (or what I believe to be a scum-tell) on them or if most of that posting is fluff.

Mostly because I believe high-posters are generally bound to self-resolve to some degree at some point with their level of activity and (potentially) amount of AI content.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

50. ISO #850

Hybrid Richard Dawkins (2 [L-5]):
    yzb25, Samson
    Dark Magician (2 [L-5]):
    Marshmallow Marshall, Hybrid Richard Dawkins
    yzb25 (1 [L-6]):
    Wiisp
    SamsungLyssa (2 [L-5]):
    Helz, MartinGG99
    Marshmallow Marshall (1 [L-6]):
    Dark Magician
    SamsungLyssa (3 [L-4]):
    yzb25, Helz, MartinGG99
    yzb25 (2 [L-5]):
    Marshmallow Marshall, Wiisp
    Hybrid Richard Dawkins (1 [L-6]):
    Samson
    Dark Magician (1 [L-6]):
    S-FM Magoroth

Yeah uh I would rather be here
    -vote Yzb25

On a separate note though I wonder why @Samson hasn't voted at all yet since his replacement
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"