S-FM 328: Lazy (6P) - Page 5
Register

User Tag List

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #201

Re: S-FM 328: Lazy (6P)

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    like, wouldn't scum!blink just power-wolf here? that wallpost may have explained his chill tone all game.
    Ceko just because I powerwolf every game doesn't mean I'm scum everygame, I play the same way as town and scum ask anyone (Post game obviously)
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

2. ISO #202

3. ISO #203

Quote Originally Posted by LagAttack View Post
    Scum CCing as Sheriff is good for town - as I said in my very first post, them doing that increases our winrate from 50% to 62.5%. This point is moot.

Exact same point as #1, just dressed up in a different way. We WANT scum to CC Sheriff, that's a GOOD thing

I literally made a wall post earlier in the thread EXPLAINING WHY I BELIEVED CEKO OVER YOU. Again another empty point

Because every post you made came off as scummy. You kept trying to bring attention to people outside the thunderdome, you were critical of the (currently) un-CC'd Sheriff without wanting to commit to lynching ceko day 1. And then you un-claimed Sheriff. A play that makes no sense as anything but scum, this is another empty point.

You mean town put you at L-1 because you objectively have made extremely suspect plays?

Another ridiculous point, I literally said, day 1 what the strategy was - if two people claim Sheriff, we lynch one in the thunderdome, NO EXCEPTIONS. And then two people claimed Sheriff, and one of them appeared very scummy to me, and one appeared not scummy. And then the one that appeared very scummy to me suddenly retracted their Sheriff claim - exactly what a scum claiming Sheriff would do when they realized their gambit to steal a win was backfiring

You've made literally no good points.

Not to mention you literally did the exact same thing to me last game, scum paint me early on and then call me scum when I tunnel on you. (Although in this case this isn't even a tunnel, you claimed Sheriff, started a thunderdome, and are now trying to get out)
    okay, keep defending urself xD. i forgot about ur wall that explained why i was the bestest sheriff claim and bink-o was bad boi uwu

4. ISO #204

5. ISO #205

Scum CCing as Sheriff is good for town - as I said in my very first post, them doing that increases our winrate from 50% to 62.5%. This point is moot.

Exact same point as #1, just dressed up in a different way. We WANT scum to CC Sheriff, that's a GOOD thing

I literally made a wall post earlier in the thread EXPLAINING WHY I BELIEVED CEKO OVER YOU. Again another empty point

Because every post you made came off as scummy. You kept trying to bring attention to people outside the thunderdome, you were critical of the (currently) un-CC'd Sheriff without wanting to commit to lynching ceko day 1. And then you un-claimed Sheriff. A play that makes no sense as anything but scum, this is another empty point.

You mean town put you at L-1 because you objectively have made extremely suspect plays?

Another ridiculous point, I literally said, day 1 what the strategy was - if two people claim Sheriff, we lynch one in the thunderdome, NO EXCEPTIONS. And then two people claimed Sheriff, and one of them appeared very scummy to me, and one appeared not scummy. And then the one that appeared very scummy to me suddenly retracted their Sheriff claim - exactly what a scum claiming Sheriff would do when they realized their gambit to steal a win was backfiring

You've made literally no good points.

Not to mention you literally did the exact same thing to me last game, scum paint me early on and then call me scum when I tunnel on you. (Although in this case this isn't even a tunnel, you claimed Sheriff, started a thunderdome, and are now trying to get out)
    @theoneceko
    read this please ;w;

6. ISO #206

7. ISO #207

8. ISO #208

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Ceko just because I powerwolf every game doesn't mean I'm scum everygame, I play the same way as town and scum ask anyone (Post game obviously)
    i've never seen u stumble over ur words so much. are u drunk? there's no reason not to ask ppl their thoughts on ur meta.
    @Varcron @PQRnHack @Oberon

does blink play the same as town and scum?

9. ISO #209

10. ISO #210

11. ISO #211

i've never seen u stumble over ur words so much. are u drunk? there's no reason not to ask ppl their thoughts on ur meta.

What? What am I stumbling over exaclty? I've only had some beer not drunk at this present time no.

You had questions about me powerwolfing, ask players post game if your interested in how i play the game.

12. ISO #212

In this type of setup reactions and voting are key.
    what about committing to your sheriff claim when i asked you, then saying "uwu i'm not a sheriff" when you get to l-1?

the only way blink can win as scum is through wifom. this quote is a great example of blink creating more wifom OWO

13. ISO #213

14. ISO #214

I'm scum reading you Lag because you placed a player on L1 less then 6 hours into the day without even one player posting yet that could possibly claim sheriff. You've done this before I've even posted the reasons for doing what I've done.

After our chat post game if you think I would do to you as scum what I did the first game then you must've not believed a word I said to you.

15. ISO #215

16. ISO #216

THE FUCKING OBJECTIVE WAY TO PLAY THIS SAVE:
    SHERIFF PUBLICALLY REVEALS

IF NO ONE COUNTER CLAIMS, GREAT, SHERIFF LEADS TOWN.

IF YOU GET TWO SHERIFF CLAIMS, EVEN BETTER, YOU LYNCH ONE SINCE THEY ARE SCUM AND THE OTHER IS REAL SHERIFF.

THAT WHOLE STRATEGY DOESN'T WORK IF YOU LET ONE OF THE COUNTER CLAIMS OUT OF IT. THAT'S HOW YOU LET MAFIA WIN MORE OFTEN THAN TOWN - THAT'S WHY HELZ SAID IN THE SETUP THREAD THAT HE THINKS THE SAVE IS TOO SCUM FAVORED - BECAUSE PEOPLE GET COLD FEET AND LET SCUM GET AWAY WITH SHIT.

But fuck me for wanting to stick to the optimal strategy, right? Apparently wanting to stick to the optimal strategy to win and pushing hard for the person I read to be far scummy in the thunderdome makes me scum.

17. ISO #217

what about committing to your sheriff claim when i asked you, then saying "uwu i'm not a sheriff" when you get to l-1?

the only way blink can win as scum is through wifom. this quote is a great example of blink creating more wifom OWO
    On L1 I'd literally be game throwing if I kept my sheriff claim when I'm an LTC.

18. ISO #218

What? What am I stumbling over exaclty? I've only had some beer not drunk at this present time no.

You had questions about me powerwolfing, ask players post game if your interested in how i play the game.
    REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

you are playing differently from last game. so if no one talks about ur meta, i'll just treat u like zzorange and lynch you. if you're town, your lynch will still yield lots of info. varcron is probably going next if you're town.

19. ISO #219

THE FUCKING OBJECTIVE WAY TO PLAY THIS SAVE:
    SHERIFF PUBLICALLY REVEALS

IF NO ONE COUNTER CLAIMS, GREAT, SHERIFF LEADS TOWN.

IF YOU GET TWO SHERIFF CLAIMS, EVEN BETTER, YOU LYNCH ONE SINCE THEY ARE SCUM AND THE OTHER IS REAL SHERIFF.

THAT WHOLE STRATEGY DOESN'T WORK IF YOU LET ONE OF THE COUNTER CLAIMS OUT OF IT. THAT'S HOW YOU LET MAFIA WIN MORE OFTEN THAN TOWN - THAT'S WHY HELZ SAID IN THE SETUP THREAD THAT HE THINKS THE SAVE IS TOO SCUM FAVORED - BECAUSE PEOPLE GET COLD FEET AND LET SCUM GET AWAY WITH SHIT.

But fuck me for wanting to stick to the optimal strategy, right? Apparently wanting to stick to the optimal strategy to win and pushing hard for the person I read to be far scummy in the thunderdome makes me scum.
    UWU!!!

20. ISO #220

21. ISO #221

22. ISO #222

he also threw shade at varcron, pqr, and me ufu
    i wasn't laughing at you. i was laughing at the fact you cleared things up for me OWO
    I'm talking his defense in that post - first two points were objective points.

Point 3 was one quip about Varcron then the rest about me. Point 4 was about me putting him at L-1. Point 5 was another couple of quips about Varcron and then the rest about me.

IMO his points about Varcron were kind of non-sense too since Varcron literally said he had real life stuff in another post. But Varcron is a null read for me and I want Varcron to defend himself to give me more reads on him.

23. ISO #223

24. ISO #224

25. ISO #225

26. ISO #226

27. ISO #227

28. ISO #228

29. ISO #229

30. ISO #230

31. ISO #231

32. ISO #232

33. ISO #233

34. ISO #234

Well.... To me at least he kind of does

I've not analyzed his meta much so this would probably be more of a Oberon question

Except yes there are similarities to how both scum and town blink speak.

35. ISO #235

he also threw shade at varcron, pqr, and me ufu
    i wasn't laughing at you. i was laughing at the fact you cleared things up for me OWO
    Yeah this is 100% right from Ceko

I think lag overreacted by saying that it was only him that was getting shit thrown towards them, it was a group of us.

Do I think the amount of shit thrown was out of desperation? I kind of do, and that's why I'm not ruling out voting blink, however I don't think turbo is the way to go in any scenario with Lazy

IMO scum!blink I could see fake claiming sheriff and doing exactly what he did as a high risk-reward play.

36. ISO #236

37. ISO #237

38. ISO #238

Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    So either both Blink and Ceko are town (L-2) OR mafia is choosing not to dump their 2 votes and out themselves OR Oberon is also Mafia.
    Quite frankly I don't see a world where both Ceko and blink are town at this point in the game

If scum did this I'd have to give them the big silver star for effort

Hasn't spoken, can't infer anything on him.

39. ISO #239

40. ISO #240

41. ISO #241

42. ISO #242

43. ISO #243

44. ISO #244

45. ISO #245

Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    This is not a real vote. But I have 2 questions for you smart people.
    1) Would this be potentially bannable (angleshoot or wahtever you wanna call it)
    2) What Easter egg exists (one that was not necessary)?

-vote bIinkskater
    Would what be bannable?

46. ISO #246

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    Yeah I only claimed sheriff because 3 of you apes decided to claim it, I thought PQR and Ceko were joking lol, except it looks to me like PQR did a big brain in his claim and is now a solid town in my book for it.

My real claim is villager
    -vote Varcron

Claiming Sheriff and then unclaiming it is kinda wolfy. You standing by the reasons here?

47. ISO #247

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    -vote Varcron

Claiming Sheriff and then unclaiming it is kinda wolfy. You standing by the reasons here?
    I stand by it

Especially considering I have not been pushing hard on anyone as much as creating discussion

BD1 (Like six hours ago now) Blink, PQ, and ceko claimed sheriff. I thought there was no way of all of them being serious, so I did it for a meme aswell before retracting it a few minutes later.

48. ISO #248

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    I stand by it

Especially considering I have not been pushing hard on anyone as much as creating discussion

BD1 (Like six hours ago now) Blink, PQ, and ceko claimed sheriff. I thought there was no way of all of them being serious, so I did it for a meme aswell before retracting it a few minutes later.
    So it’s not you trolling and then getting scum goosebumps over getting lynched? It’s all just trolling?

49. ISO #249

50. ISO #250