S-FM 345: Hypixel-SC2Mafia Cross Community Game - Page 25
Register

User Tag List

Page 25 of 38 FirstFirst ... 15 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 35 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,250 of 1884
  1. ISO #1201

Re: S-FM 345: Hypixel-SC2Mafia Cross Community Game

Quote Originally Posted by 10000JellyDoughnuts View Post
    Yea, that's the point. It's a "look at me" post. Seems fake, like you need someone to acknowledge there's scumhunting here. I think it's oliverz driving it, taking a look at his ISO, and he has a lot of points brought up in bad faith.

-vote oliverz144
    I brought attention to Oliver because last game I ended up finding scum halfway into D1 and pushing him all game while everyone else ignored me

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    I've been watching it. We're both fighting the same battle with different enemies. I'd be fine going for Oliver if you think you'd be fine going for MM. I'm lucky to know how both type/play. I just think it's MM in this case.
    Bruh
    Jmw literally confirmed MM's a fruit vendor lol

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    See VCA, also see this, and see that Jelly was counterwagon to Ewian who wasn't main scum and who really felt like an out of nowhere lynch

Aaaand generally that Jelly's ISO is highly unimpressive and that nothing strikes me as town in what they said.
    First of all, downright scummy beats "unimpressive," and Ewian wasn't an "out of nowhere lynch"

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    I just don't think Oliverz could write it /shrug

So I've been actively ignoring it, especially when the same sort of argument or "point" is repeated over and over
    Martin
    then who do you think wrote it

2. ISO #1202

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Ho-ho-ho, my silly little shortsighted Marshall! You forgot something: the day 2 mid-day elim scramble.
    Shut up Santa xD
    love u and I laughed lol

10000JellyDoughnuts (4 [L-3]):
    Mreevee, jmw, Frinckles, MartinGG99

Marshmallow Marshall (1 [L-6]):
    oliverz144

oliverz144 (1 [L-6]):
    Marshmallow Marshall

Frinckles WAS on the Jelly wagon, and Clowns intended to vote on it but misspelled the name! Why would two scum be voting to turbo their teammate here?
    I feel like saying "well, bussing is a thing you know", but it feels half-wrong considering the whole point is that Jelly could have been saved by Ewian voters. It's not entirely wrong, though, because in 24 hours, an opportunity to turn from a bussing scenario to a nice unexpected mislynch (that might not have been much of a mislynch in the end, but scum couldn't have known that). Thus, I kinda want to rest my case.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

3. ISO #1203

4. ISO #1204

Also, about the day 2 elim event, I fully believe that was the direct result of ewian's first post of the game.

Not that it matters literally at all.
    Oh my. YOU, SIR, ARE A GENIUS

And I freaking love this role XD.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

5. ISO #1205

6. ISO #1206

I also feel like oliver would be prone to not typing perfectly; remember ewia's lw said he was paraphrasing

which probably would've caught Ewian's eyes but he didn't really say or do much against oliver, worst thing he said about him was this:
    What are you trying to say?
    I genuinely don't understand what you're talking about here

What does the possibility of Oliver making a typo have to do with anything? Or Ewian's read on him?

7. ISO #1207

Quote Originally Posted by Bakura1 View Post
    Also MM you said I'd get rings over my head that look like Oliver, but our rings already look the same
    ... uh no, they aren't XD

Such faulty and thoroughly incorrect posting had to be corrected, my apologies.

8. ISO #1208

that doesn't mean it's town aligned or his only ability
    No but 95% of the time it's town
    If it's scum then that's definitely not his only ability, but we have no reason to believe that MM is some sort of modified joat with fruit vendor abilities

it's much more likely that he's just a town fruit vendor

9. ISO #1209

10. ISO #1210

bruh
    So I guess website discussions go something like

"Now I don't mean to pull rank here, but who's the one who has a circle with slightly more curves and is slightly shinier? Yeah, that's what I thought."

11. ISO #1211

Martin
    then who do you think wrote it
    I've said that before

One of Frinckles, you, or that person you had a chat with. Anyone else I don't really see it happening.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

12. ISO #1212

No but 95% of the time it's town
    If it's scum then that's definitely not his only ability, but we have no reason to believe that MM is some sort of modified joat with fruit vendor abilities

it's much more likely that he's just a town fruit vendor
    I did say you underestimated my power... and no, I will not say more and leave the rest for scum to deal with long live WIFOM

(there's nothing else you should know that would be of any help btw)
    bruh

13. ISO #1213

I've said that before

One of Frinckles, you, or that person you had a chat with. Anyone else I don't really see it happening.
    Okay but how is Oliver not a person who would say that
    that's 100% something Oliver would say

I can confirm I didn't say it in my chat
    And I'm just gonna claim this now: Frinckles was the other guy in my chat N1

So who do you think said it, Martin?

I did say you underestimated my power... and no, I will not say more and leave the rest for scum to deal with long live WIFOM

(there's nothing else you should know that would be of any help btw)

Okay yeah
    How does this post even come from scum

Literally
    y'all must be working on the 4th dimension not to see this

14. ISO #1214

What are you trying to say?
    I genuinely don't understand what you're talking about here

What does the possibility of Oliver making a typo have to do with anything? Or Ewian's read on him?
    if you got a message from an unknown author would you try to figure out who its from based on how it was typed and formatted? The writing style? The spelling?

That's what I would do, and I certainly think Ewian tried as he had stuff on his mind related to his feedback on d2 based on some of his posts (such as the one asking me about start of day)
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

15. ISO #1215

16. ISO #1216

I've said that before

kay but how is MM not a person who would say that
    that's 100% something MM would say
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

17. ISO #1217

Y'all are trying too hard with fancy VCA and whatnot

take a step back and consider the fact that I've played many games with Oliver

and I mean just from this game, it's obvious that he'd say it

And the literal only other person I can see saying it is Clowns

Though I will stake my pride as a townie that it is Oliver and that you guys should trust me and lynch him today

But even if Oliver doesn't flip scum we basically have 1 confscum either way

18. ISO #1218

19. ISO #1219

Y'all are trying too hard with fancy VCA and whatnot

take a step back and consider the fact that I've played many games with Oliver

and I mean just from this game, it's obvious that he'd say it

And the literal only other person I can see saying it is Clowns

Though I will stake my pride as a townie that it is Oliver and that you guys should trust me and lynch him today

But even if Oliver doesn't flip scum we basically have 1 confscum either way
    and you don't think clowns is the elim today?
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

20. ISO #1220

I don't think so.

And he has been in like 90% of the games I've played here for the past 2 years, and have been scum with him a few times.

If you're asking for specific body of evidence, I don't have that. "shattered" and "destroyed" is just not the kind of theatrics MM is into.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

21. ISO #1221

22. ISO #1222

Greeeeeeeeeeetingz

Considering the VCA, I'd lump Jelly into the Frinckles/Clowns team here. The exact same analysis fits, and Jelly themselves doesn't have an amazing ISO.

As for Clowns, I went to check his D1 readslist that was so scandalous to everyone (it was indeed pretty bad lol, so many nulls when they shouldn't have been null, but it could have just been the sign of a relatively new townie, so it's not necessarily very scummy imo), and then compared with his D2 list. The progression is... absolutely nonexistent, and often straight up contradictory. Examples:

- Aporia/Stealth read is not too horrible on the side of contradiction, but it's still fishy to contrast Aporia being busy and Stealth coming in with energy and to present that as scummy.
    - The read on myself is thoroughly inconsistent: it goes from "confident, stimulating discussion, asking questions" to "hasn't been adding very much in terms of contributions" and "hasn't been pushing anyone very hard" (which isn't even true lol, considering pushes on Oliver and Frinckles at that point). There is no progression in the ISO to make the bridge here, considering literally no post addressed me lol.
    - Bakura: from "troll that only fluffs" to "actively solving" without visible thought progression and without a significant change in Bakura's behavior afaik
    - Frinckles: from "fluff posting troll" to "heavily tunnelled and scummy"; the fluff part is not really right (it's part of the "all null" post), whereas the heavily tunnelled strongly contrasts with the "troll" view (another contradiction) and is a strange way to describe the guy who magically changed vote 1 minute before EoD, like this part didn't matter at all...
    - Martin: in the first list, Clowns says Martin reads like a troll, which is a MASSIVE red flag lmao (I know I said the list didn't look too bad by itself earlier, but now that I do the comparison, I find this one to be particularly uncanny); I don't think I need to explain why, but I will anyway: Martin is a very analytical player that is anything but trolly. He sure is funny, but not trolly at all. And then, in the 2nd list, the read shifts from "troll" to "I disagree with their arguments a lot but I like them anyway", which is AGAIN a contradiction without progression to explain it.
    - Ashoka: No contradictions/wrong progression here, but I note that the read in the 1st list is just "null" and that in the 2nd list, it's a nothingburger of two lines with the word "interesting" that has absolutely no meaning in the context...

Overall, Clowns' list on D1 is not horribly damning (even though it is scum >rand in the end), but when crossed with his D2 list, it absolutely is, and I thoroughly support lynching them. Honestly, this analysis is damning enough for me to change my vote there.
    -vote TheClowns
    As for Frinckles, I already supported lynching him, and the evidence about interactions between the two, while not particularly strong because it is based on what isn't and should be (i.e. on the lack of interaction + on the Frinckles omission of Clowns' D1 list), still is another valid point against both of them.

Also, if Stealth is not town, I solemnly swear not to ever eat blue raspberries ever in my life. This kind of heavy solving is absolutely not something I'd expect from most scum, and definetly not from scum!Stealthbomber.
    You seemed to have missed the whole “this is the by the other head” part of it. One bead made the reads list day 1. The other the other one.

23. ISO #1223

Okay but how is Oliver not a person who would say that
    that's 100% something Oliver would say

I can confirm I didn't say it in my chat
    And I'm just gonna claim this now: Frinckles was the other guy in my chat N1

So who do you think said it, Martin?
    If you're asking if my answer will shift, no.

If it's true that you were in a chat with Frinckles then both of yall are lying imo.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

24. ISO #1224

25. ISO #1225

26. ISO #1226

27. ISO #1227

28. ISO #1228

Quote Originally Posted by TheClowns View Post
    The other head here
    the one that called people trolls in my reads list.....

Thats just how I observe people Idk what red flag you are talking about there since they were my D1 gut reads and D1 doesn't have much to go off of anyway
    If you guys are a mason, why did one of you suspect me. Better question, why didn't you tell me. Why didn't you hardclaim as soon as it went through on the next day. ?????

29. ISO #1229

People really fixated on that day 1 reads list as the smoking gun of why we have to be scum. Look me in the eye and tell me you've never made a shitty reads list as town. This slot is busy with both heads, and our D1 reads list reflects that. My reads have updated, and I've reflected that. I've tried to be more active, but life is life. If your sole basis of why we're scum is based off of a D1 reads list and lack of activity, then I must say your argument is sorely lacking.

Onto Frinckles. I haven't interacted with Frinckles much because I havent cared to put myself in the way of his tunneling. I don't find his slot particuarly threatening, and while I think he's scum, I think his slot is a lot more noise than substance as opposed to someone else like Aporia's slot (now stealthbomber) who is clearly capable of doing much more with their little time. I thought Aporia's slot was scum. I stated this. I disliked Stealthbomber's entrance. I stated this. I think their slot is more demanding of attention than Frinckles with the little time I have to contribute.

30. ISO #1230

31. ISO #1231

Anyway, I’m a town mason. I can make a mason chat. I did so with jelly. It closed.
    Wasn't Ashoka an architect (not a mason)? Also, why does it look like Jelly is not confirming this lol

32. ISO #1232

I don't think so.

And he has been in like 90% of the games I've played here for the past 2 years, and have been scum with him a few times.

If you're asking for specific body of evidence, I don't have that. "shattered" and "destroyed" is just not the kind of theatrics MM is into.
    I mean. I guess man. At this point you're either on his team or we substantially disagree with how MM acts and goofs around. I've found scum and im offering more on a silver platter but you refuse to vote it so aight, play your game and ill play mine.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

33. ISO #1233

34. ISO #1234

Wasn't Ashoka an architect (not a mason)? Also, why does it look like Jelly is actively denegating this
    EBWOP.

35. ISO #1235

Wasn't Ashoka an architect (not a mason)? Also, why does it look like Jelly is not confirming this lol
    They did indeed claim an architect. Hence me not caring about their claim since it doesn't interfere with my own. It looks like I didn't actually tell Jelly my role, even though I thought I had, but the truth remains we were still in a chat by my own hand which has been confirmed.

36. ISO #1236

37. ISO #1237

People really fixated on that day 1 reads list as the smoking gun of why we have to be scum. Look me in the eye and tell me you've never made a shitty reads list as town. This slot is busy with both heads, and our D1 reads list reflects that. My reads have updated, and I've reflected that. I've tried to be more active, but life is life. If your sole basis of why we're scum is based off of a D1 reads list and lack of activity, then I must say your argument is sorely lacking.

Onto Frinckles. I haven't interacted with Frinckles much because I havent cared to put myself in the way of his tunneling. I don't find his slot particuarly threatening, and while I think he's scum, I think his slot is a lot more noise than substance as opposed to someone else like Aporia's slot (now stealthbomber) who is clearly capable of doing much more with their little time. I thought Aporia's slot was scum. I stated this. I disliked Stealthbomber's entrance. I stated this. I think their slot is more demanding of attention than Frinckles with the little time I have to contribute.
    A rough D1 reads list is a pretty crappy reason to lynch someone off plus I already claimed mason

I dont know anyone thats been 100% right on their D1 reads list plus I dont even know half of you that was literally a list of my first impression

38. ISO #1238

39. ISO #1239

I mean. I guess man. At this point you're either on his team or we substantially disagree with how MM acts and goofs around. I've found scum and im offering more on a silver platter but you refuse to vote it so aight, play your game and ill play mine.
    I don't think its on a silver platter

there's hardly been any details about what a scumteam of MM would contain

other than obviously JMW being evil or mafia

but hardly any evidence has been shared on that while I view JMW as town

whereas there could be something like a possible clowns + frinckles + bakura team at this time and there's some dirt on preety much everyone in there

except maybe less-so for bakura
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

40. ISO #1240

if you got a message from an unknown author would you try to figure out who its from based on how it was typed and formatted? The writing style? The spelling?

That's what I would do, and I certainly think Ewian tried as he had stuff on his mind related to his feedback on d2 based on some of his posts (such as the one asking me about start of day)
    I would try to read the message based on the writing style
    and speaking from experience, it fits Oliver perfectly

Oliverz, if I didn't make it clear, is kinda distinct with how he types ime
    yes he types like the message about town being shaken and destroyed

in case you haven't noticed he has a very flamboyant attitude

How are we still arguing about this will
    because if it's right then Ewian might have solved 2/3rds of the scum team

and you don't think clowns is the elim today?
    No
    Oliver's case is better
    Clowns still reads like dumb town here

I mean seriously, what is his play as scum here?

If you're asking if my answer will shift, no.

If it's true that you were in a chat with Frinckles then both of yall are lying imo.
    My word, how many hoops and reverse psychology tricks do you think I would have needed to pull in order for one or more of us to be lying?

Also how many games with Oliver have you played?
    Why can't he post something like "Shaken and destroyed"?

41. ISO #1241

It's like I'm talking to a brick wall here

Y'all spend 10 hours focusing on nitty gritty details while missing the big picture

Literally what is the play here if it's as you say it is?

Clowns has no play as scum here

I have no play as scum here

Oliver has an obvious play as scum here which I've shown multiple times

And yet it always boils down to opinion instead of facts
    "I just don't think Oliver would post shaken and destroyed"

I've literally outlined several other points excluding that

Oliver is still the best lynch here

I've shown how even if he didn't post "shaken and destroyed," he still gives 1 confscum no matter his flip

Listen to me

42. ISO #1242

43. ISO #1243

I still think its MM but Bakura is exactly right. None of you believe that LW was fake but you're still trying to ignore info that can solve 2/3 and nobody is asking why.
    Who do you think would be teamed with MM and still fit the last will messages?

44. ISO #1244

They did indeed claim an architect. Hence me not caring about their claim since it doesn't interfere with my own. It looks like I didn't actually tell Jelly my role, even though I thought I had, but the truth remains we were still in a chat by my own hand which has been confirmed.
    It is a little weird to call two identical roles of the same alignment with two different names... which leads me to the conclusion you probably do not share Ashoka's alignment lol. This is not immensely strong, but adds to the pile of vile trash you throne upon, O scum.

Also, congrats on your Eldritch Eye, Bakura. I hope that's not an Art of War style statement, but it's safe enough to assume it's just your wynncraft game xD.

45. ISO #1245

46. ISO #1246

It is a little weird to call two identical roles of the same alignment with two different names... which leads me to the conclusion you probably do not share Ashoka's alignment lol. This is not immensely strong, but adds to the pile of vile trash you throne upon, O scum.

Also, congrats on your Eldritch Eye, Bakura. I hope that's not an Art of War style statement, but it's safe enough to assume it's just your wynncraft game xD.
    Except their not identical. I make a chat for myself. Architect makes it for others. According to the wiki, they’re usually not allowed to self target, hence two different roles.

47. ISO #1247

Except their not identical. I make a chat for myself. Architect makes it for others. According to the wiki, they’re usually not allowed to self target, hence two different roles.
    Hm, fair enough.

And yes, what Martin said ^ place your votes before EoD.

48. ISO #1248

Yeah again
    I really don't see the play for S!Clowns here

Unless you want to argue that he's just an absolute imbecile who can't do anything right, which he isn't, there's no reason for him to do what he's done

I think he's just lazy, uncoordinated, and overconfident

49. ISO #1249

50. ISO #1250