S-FM 345: Hypixel-SC2Mafia Cross Community Game - Page 24
Register

User Tag List

Page 24 of 38 FirstFirst ... 14 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 34 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,200 of 1884
  1. ISO #1151

2. ISO #1152

Re: S-FM 345: Hypixel-SC2Mafia Cross Community Game

Skipped over some of the most recent posts for now but I just read the attack on Frinckles/Clowns

And I'm still more than content to stick with Oliver, who I believe has a much stronger case

If Oliver flips scum, then Frinckles/Clowns becomes less likely

Because both "town will be shaken and destroyed" and "coaching" must have come from scum chat

I've narrowed down "coaching" to Aporia.
    Now, if Aporia is scum, then that means the pairing would be Aporia/Clowns/Frinckles
    But then "town being shaken and destroyed," which most likely came from Oliver, isn't possible.

Also Aporia was replaced by Stealthbomber and I don't see why he'd make an entire case on his other 2 scummates and push them so hard

But if Oliver flips town, then Frinckles/Clowns is still unlikely

Because then there's nobody which the "coaching" thing could have come from

Ultimately, even if I'm wrong about "shaken and destroyed" being from Oliver, it must have at least come from Clowns then. But then Aporia, who is now Stealthbomber, must have written the message about coaching. And as I covered before, it's extremely unlikely that he wrote an entire case on the rest of his scumteam and is pushing them so hard

That was a little messy but I'm sure I got the general point across

Frinckles/Clowns isn't possible here, and Oliver is still the best lynch by far

3. ISO #1153

4. ISO #1154

5. ISO #1155

Quote Originally Posted by Bakura1 View Post
    Skipped over some of the most recent posts for now but I just read the attack on Frinckles/Clowns

And I'm still more than content to stick with Oliver, who I believe has a much stronger case

Because both "town will be shaken and destroyed" and "coaching" must have come from scum chat

Now, if Aporia is scum, then that means the pairing would be Aporia/Clowns/Frinckles
    But then "town being shaken and destroyed," which most likely came from Oliver, isn't possible.

Also Aporia was replaced by Stealthbomber and I don't see why he'd make an entire case on his other 2 scummates and push them so hard

Ultimately, even if I'm wrong about "shaken and destroyed" being from Oliver, it must have at least come from Clowns then. But then Aporia, who is now Stealthbomber, must have written the message about coaching. And as I covered before, it's extremely unlikely that he wrote an entire case on the rest of his scumteam and is pushing them so hard

Bruh.
    Praise the Lord!

6. ISO #1156

Oh yeah also

Quote Originally Posted by 10000JellyDoughnuts View Post
    I have my reasons. I think Ashoka is more likely scum than Aporia.
    you never explained what those reasons were @10000JellyDoughnuts

And @Stealthbomber16 you never responded to this:

But I wouldn't have known that Ewian was neutral, and S!me could've done it for town cred when he flipped

Also out of curiosity, what was the thing you misattributed to me originally, and what would you say your townread on me is like now?

7. ISO #1157

Oh yeah also

Oh shit my bad

I had thought you had a townread on oli that developed out of your scumread. That was incorrect. I don’t know who I was thinking of.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

8. ISO #1158

9. ISO #1159

10. ISO #1160

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    And hey, don't get me wrong. The fact that Jelly/Clowns basically rolled up, said they were in a chat and walked away (refusing to elaborate) is scummy for both of them. I'm just focused on my own theory about a specific shaman.
    Pretty sure I explained everything I could, not sure what you are confused about.
    Oh yeah also

I'm pretty confident that I'll flip town, so I'm not really worried I'll die. My will gives better reasoning, but I targeted Aporia N1 and received information. I did some calculations in my head, and determine while the slot was scummy, the mechanics track. TL;DR: Less likely scum, I'll be happy to reveal in my will.

Missed quoting the post, but I think Oliver said Clowns and I have to be scum because opening post says maf don't get daychat, and ours closed middle of day 2? That's a bad argument. If a chat is exclusive to a phase, it doesn't... not be exclusive for half of a phase.

11. ISO #1161

So what is your read on me now?
    I think you’re a town lean. At this point that’s mostly gut. But I trust my gut.

12. ISO #1162

Greeeeeeeeeeetingz

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    This seems like a natural transition into revealing the rest of my thoughts.

I am 99% sure that we are dealing with a Frinckles + TheClowns scumteam.

Spoiler : Rather large post :
    Point 1: VCA
    I'm coloring these vote counts based on my reads and what we know.

TheClowns (4 [L-4]):
    jmw, ewianking, deathworlds, MartinGG99

deathworlds (4 [L-4]):
    10000JellyDoughnuts, Frinckles, Aporia, TheClowns

Tauntshaman (2 [L-6]):
    Marshmallow Marshall, Bakura1

Marshmallow Marshall (1 [L-7]):
    oliverz144

Frinckles (1 [L-7]):
    Mreevee

Bakura1 (1 [L-7]):
    Tauntshaman

Notable part of this vote count is that Frinckles specifically voted DW over TheClowns at EoD1, forcing a tie and saving Clowns. Frinckles had 0 interaction with Clowns earlier in the day.

Ewianking (5 [L-2]):
    10000JellyDoughnuts, MartinGG99, jmw, Frinckles, Aporia

10000JellyDoughnuts (5 [L-2]):
    Marshmallow Marshall, Ashoka Tano, ewianking, Mreevee, Bakura1

Marshmallow Marshall (1 [L-6]):
    oliverz144

Notably there is no clowns vote here, but they did attempt to capitalize on the early elim day 2 (albiet to no benefit).

I think both of these vote counts point to an extremely likely Frinckles/Clowns/(Ashoka, MM) team.

Point 2: Frinckles to Clowns interactions

Neither Frinckles nor Clowns have had any actual interaction with each other all game. I think this is because Clowns has been on the hot seat for most of the game and Frinckles is afraid of putting too much pressure on them. Frinckles first acknowledgement of Clowns was at the end of day 1. And it lead to nothing.

This is Frinckles responding negatively to Clowns' reads list on day 1. Frinckles proceeded to choose to keep Clowns alive over tying the vote with DW.

Frinckles' next interaction with Clowns happens on day 2 when he corrects a mechanical mistake Clowns makes.

Frinckles explains his reasoning for voting clowns, which completely overlooks the major point that I, my previous self, several other people, and himself pointed out for being a major reason to elim clowns at the end of day 1- the terrible reads list. Something that a lot of newer or less experienced scum players will struggle with is creating a fake reads list. Clowns' reads list is objectively pretty terrible. Quite simply, I think Frinckles is a good enough player to recognize that and capitalize on it. This is not a very good justification of the vote.

Frinckles' next interaction with clowns, a completely empty post.

And that's it. That's every post Frinckles has made in relation to Clowns. All four of them. There's another post justifying his vote on DW but it doesn't actually focus on Clowns at all. It's like he's viewing keeping Clowns alive as keeping a slot alive rather than keeping a player alive. That is not a pro-town POV.

3. Clowns to Frinckles interactions

I've already written about why Clowns is independently scummy in reference to their one addition to day 1, an absolutely abysmal reads list. I will not be covering that again here. Go find that post, I've made like 10, it won't be hard. I will be focusing on Clowns in relation to Frinckles.

I've covered extensively why Clowns' reads list is terrible at this point, but this absolutely nothingburger of a read of Frinckles doesn't feel very genuine to me. I'd love to hear with other Hypixelians thought about Frinckles after day 1 and whether your views align with this.

Clowns proceeds to never acknowledge Frinckles again until day 3, where they say these things

A scumread that appears to have materialized out of thin air. I take issue with this. There is no thought process here. My theory is that they decided they needed to be bussing Frinckles because Frinckles was bussing them.

If anyone has any questions about this please ask. I will be here for EoD.
    Considering the VCA, I'd lump Jelly into the Frinckles/Clowns team here. The exact same analysis fits, and Jelly themselves doesn't have an amazing ISO.

As for Clowns, I went to check his D1 readslist that was so scandalous to everyone (it was indeed pretty bad lol, so many nulls when they shouldn't have been null, but it could have just been the sign of a relatively new townie, so it's not necessarily very scummy imo), and then compared with his D2 list. The progression is... absolutely nonexistent, and often straight up contradictory. Examples:

- Aporia/Stealth read is not too horrible on the side of contradiction, but it's still fishy to contrast Aporia being busy and Stealth coming in with energy and to present that as scummy.
    - The read on myself is thoroughly inconsistent: it goes from "confident, stimulating discussion, asking questions" to "hasn't been adding very much in terms of contributions" and "hasn't been pushing anyone very hard" (which isn't even true lol, considering pushes on Oliver and Frinckles at that point). There is no progression in the ISO to make the bridge here, considering literally no post addressed me lol.
    - Bakura: from "troll that only fluffs" to "actively solving" without visible thought progression and without a significant change in Bakura's behavior afaik
    - Frinckles: from "fluff posting troll" to "heavily tunnelled and scummy"; the fluff part is not really right (it's part of the "all null" post), whereas the heavily tunnelled strongly contrasts with the "troll" view (another contradiction) and is a strange way to describe the guy who magically changed vote 1 minute before EoD, like this part didn't matter at all...
    - Martin: in the first list, Clowns says Martin reads like a troll, which is a MASSIVE red flag lmao (I know I said the list didn't look too bad by itself earlier, but now that I do the comparison, I find this one to be particularly uncanny); I don't think I need to explain why, but I will anyway: Martin is a very analytical player that is anything but trolly. He sure is funny, but not trolly at all. And then, in the 2nd list, the read shifts from "troll" to "I disagree with their arguments a lot but I like them anyway", which is AGAIN a contradiction without progression to explain it.
    - Ashoka: No contradictions/wrong progression here, but I note that the read in the 1st list is just "null" and that in the 2nd list, it's a nothingburger of two lines with the word "interesting" that has absolutely no meaning in the context...

Overall, Clowns' list on D1 is not horribly damning (even though it is scum >rand in the end), but when crossed with his D2 list, it absolutely is, and I thoroughly support lynching them. Honestly, this analysis is damning enough for me to change my vote there.
    -vote TheClowns
    As for Frinckles, I already supported lynching him, and the evidence about interactions between the two, while not particularly strong because it is based on what isn't and should be (i.e. on the lack of interaction + on the Frinckles omission of Clowns' D1 list), still is another valid point against both of them.

Also, if Stealth is not town, I solemnly swear not to ever eat blue raspberries ever in my life. This kind of heavy solving is absolutely not something I'd expect from most scum, and definetly not from scum!Stealthbomber.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

13. ISO #1163

14. ISO #1164

Pretty sure I explained everything I could, not sure what you are confused about.

I'm pretty confident that I'll flip town, so I'm not really worried I'll die. My will gives better reasoning, but I targeted Aporia N1 and received information. I did some calculations in my head, and determine while the slot was scummy, the mechanics track. TL;DR: Less likely scum, I'll be happy to reveal in my will.

Missed quoting the post, but I think Oliver said Clowns and I have to be scum because opening post says maf don't get daychat, and ours closed middle of day 2? That's a bad argument. If a chat is exclusive to a phase, it doesn't... not be exclusive for half of a phase.
    You are "pretty sure" you flip town?!?
    Claiming coroner now?!??!?
    Praise the Lord!

15. ISO #1165

If you go by VCA only like that, I actually think Bakura is more likely to be 3rd scum than Jelly. I’m… not convinced that’s the case, but it seems very reasonable now that it’s occurred to me.

16. ISO #1166

Oh yeah also, something I noticed earlier but forgot to comment on: Martin said he had tried to use his action overnight in case there would be shenanigans around the event on D2 about lynching in 24 hours. This might be dumb, but I feel like it's something that strongly indicates Martin is town: it's pretty far-fetched to think of this if you're scum. It's technically possible, of course, but it just doesn't feel like a natural thing to do (and to say afterwards in day chat) if you're scum with a scum action.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

17. ISO #1167

I don’t think Jelly is with Frinckles/Clowns here because they voted tried to turbo him D2 IIRC @Marshmallow Marshall
    I mean, look at this:
    -vote 10000JellyDoughnuts

A-HA I CAUGHT YOU SCUM. I WANTED JELLY THE WHOLE TIME.
    -vote ewianking
    jokes
    Am I being pranked?
    This is very far from an interaction that clears Jelly from being teamed with Frinckles lmao. If anything, it looks more like theater than anything, especially the "am I being pranked" part; Jelly doesn't feel very threatened here.
    If you go by VCA only like that, I actually think Bakura is more likely to be 3rd scum than Jelly. I’m… not convinced that’s the case, but it seems very reasonable now that it’s occurred to me.
    Not impossible, but I am not sure how the VCA indicates this at all (or how anything else does, for that matter). Bakura was literally on Tauntshaman with me on D1, and D2 seems irrelevant. Am I missing something? I rest my case about Jelly, btw.

18. ISO #1168

Yeah, Oliverz and Jelly are very probably not SvS. It would be really wrong of Oliverz to add pressure on Jelly now when they're actually escaping pressure due to some being applied on Clowns and on Frinckles if they were scummates lol. That still doesn't tell us which one(s) is town, though

19. ISO #1169

I have MASSIVE issues with treating speculation about who would write "coaching" as something that completely rules out people from being of an alignment. This kind of analysis is far from absolute, and it's very possible it was said in a style that isn't usual for the author (this kind of strategy is not unheard of when it comes to anonymous messages).

On your unrelated note, the white rings over your head soon will merge in one that looks as cool as Oliverz's

20. ISO #1170

-vote TheClowns

Separately:

Jelly didn't care to check on their vote after I brought up the fact that they did an incorrect vote. technically they implied they did but:

I have no idea which vote you're referring to.
    I feel its scummy since Jelly literally is alive because three people couldn't type right on d2, making the impact of such an issue obvious to them, and the fact that Jelly for some reason cares just enough to hide their reasons a bit. They are practically inexplicable because I feel like this just disproves the possibility of neither ignorance nor carelessness (from a town slot's perspective) as explanations for their behavior so far.

I have my reasons. I think Ashoka is more likely scum than Aporia.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

21. ISO #1171

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    Thing is, I don't think MM would be powerful enough for evils to be worth allying with, at least for tbeir purposes.

Though ig I should specify my n1 info if everyone would like that, as I feel like my response there is too vague to be helpful lol

Anyways gtg, im at cracker barrel having 6 pancakes
    U hurt mah feelingz

Besides, I don't understand your post lol. What do you mean by "allying"?

22. ISO #1172

Quote Originally Posted by jmw View Post
    I would say MM's role is not powerful.

this is absolutely not a bait for scum to kill me and i absolutely do not want to die

23. ISO #1173

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I have MASSIVE issues with treating speculation about who would write "coaching" as something that completely rules out people from being of an alignment. This kind of analysis is far from absolute, and it's very possible it was said in a style that isn't usual for the author (this kind of strategy is not unheard of when it comes to anonymous messages).

On your unrelated note, the white rings over your head soon will merge in one that looks as cool as Oliverz's
    lmao
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

24. ISO #1174

If it wasn't you that wrote it, I'm gonna go with MM who wrote it.

You make some good points Oliver. I'm literally shaking right now.
    Lol for the record, I'm a little surprised "shaked and destroyed" sounds like something I'd say to you. We've known eachother for long enough for you to realize I am much more into purging heretics, guillotining reactionaries and sending people to gulag than I am into... this lol

I'm also lowkey surprised you're giving this whole "who said it" thing such importance to the point of making it the main day topic for a big part of D3.

25. ISO #1175

U hurt mah feelingz

Besides, I don't understand your post lol. What do you mean by "allying"?
    Re: what I said earlier

its very risky to do the "oh hey we should make an alliance and help each other against the town"

I believe there had to be significant mechanical incentive for this arrangement work otherwise we would've found out without having to rely on Ewian's LW.

Communicative-type abilities tend to not provide that incentive imo.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

26. ISO #1176

So MM contents that:

et’s create an alliance I will coach and protect you, we vote together, join me and town will be shaken and destroyed
    Was not only not written by himself, but was written by somebody who used codeswitching to change the way they type when they could not have presumed the text would be leaked.

(͡o‿O͡)

27. ISO #1177

Lol for the record, I'm a little surprised "shaked and destroyed" sounds like something I'd say to you. We've known eachother for long enough for you to realize I am much more into purging heretics, guillotining reactionaries and sending people to gulag than I am into... this lol

I'm also lowkey surprised you're giving this whole "who said it" thing such importance to the point of making it the main day topic for a big part of D3.
    If it wasn't important you wouldn't be trying to bury it.

28. ISO #1178

29. ISO #1179

I feel like nobody's acknowledging my push on Oliver
    And I don't like that. The only reason I've seen from people to townread him so far has been "meta"
    and most people aren't even confident on his meta

while I have brought actual points as to why he's scum

30. ISO #1180

31. ISO #1181

No. This is nitpicking at its finest. If you are going to think something is wrong with my posts, actually point something problematic out.
    Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    -vote TheClowns

Separately:

Jelly didn't care to check on their vote after I brought up the fact that they did an incorrect vote. technically they implied they did but:

I feel its scummy since Jelly literally is alive because three people couldn't type right on d2, making the impact of such an issue obvious to them, and the fact that Jelly for some reason cares just enough to hide their reasons a bit. They are practically inexplicable because I feel like this just disproves the possibility of neither ignorance nor carelessness (from a town slot's perspective) as explanations for their behavior so far.
    I mean. The reason I'm hesitant of claiming is that it makes my role kinda bad, so I would prefer to delay it. I also don't really care too much about self-pres when I'm not under the spotlight. If I die, then everything that makes sense will reveal in my will.

I'll make this clear, after further calculations, I have soft mechanical evidence for Aporia/SB slot.

32. ISO #1182

So MM contents that:

Was not only not written by himself, but was written by somebody who used codeswitching to change the way they type when they could not have presumed the text would be leaked.

(͡o‿O͡)
    what

this makes no sense? XD

Am I correct in assuming this is a trollpost that means to say (but kinda doesn't) that I admitted to writing that thing lol?

33. ISO #1183

what

this makes no sense? XD

Am I correct in assuming this is a trollpost that means to say (but kinda doesn't) that I admitted to writing that thing lol?
    Contends

Sorry

34. ISO #1184

35. ISO #1185

If it wasn't important you wouldn't be trying to bury it.
    If I were trying to bury it, I would just shut up and talk exclusively about other stuff, it's not like I couldn't just do that lmao.
    And I don't like that. The only reason I've seen from people to townread him so far has been "meta"
    and most people aren't even confident on his meta

while I have brought actual points as to why he's scum
    I think Oliver is just not a priority anymore because others are scummier. Also, I stand by my Oliverz-Jelly not SvS read, and I scumread Jelly more than Oliver, sooo. It's not entirely out of the question, it's just not something I think should be addressed right now (considering EoD is in 3 hours).

36. ISO #1186

combattre
    TOUT EST SOLDAT POUR VOUS COMBATTRE
    S'ILS TOMBENT, NOS JEUNES HÉROS
    LA TERRE EN PRODUIT DE NOUVEAU
    CONTRE VOUS, TOUT PRÊTS À SE BATTRE

AUX AAAAAAARMES, CITOYENS!!!!

...ahem. sorry

37. ISO #1187

38. ISO #1188

I think Oliver is just not a priority anymore because others are scummier. Also, I stand by my Oliverz-Jelly not SvS read, and I scumread Jelly more than Oliver, sooo. It's not entirely out of the question, it's just not something I think should be addressed right now (considering EoD is in 3 hours).
    Why do you think Jelly is scummier?

Oliver perfectly fits "shaken and destroyed" message, has been overly defensive and been coasting on the sidelines since D2, and made a terrible defense of why he couldn't have written the "shaken and destroyed" thing

and he fits in basically any scum pairing

39. ISO #1189

Bakura and Oliverz have a fake interaction with each other. Currently they are voting each other, and Bakura and Oliverz have a weird side-argument that went unnoticed. Could see an Oliverz flip as scum.
    What fake interaction?

And "side-argument" is because nobody else is acknowledging it

in fact I literally had to bring it to your attention just now for you to notice it

40. ISO #1190

What fake interaction?

And "side-argument" is because nobody else is acknowledging it

in fact I literally had to bring it to your attention just now for you to notice it
    Yea, that's the point. It's a "look at me" post. Seems fake, like you need someone to acknowledge there's scumhunting here. I think it's oliverz driving it, taking a look at his ISO, and he has a lot of points brought up in bad faith.

-vote oliverz144

41. ISO #1191

I feel like nobody's acknowledging my push on Oliver
    I've been watching it. We're both fighting the same battle with different enemies. I'd be fine going for Oliver if you think you'd be fine going for MM. I'm lucky to know how both type/play. I just think it's MM in this case.

42. ISO #1192

Why do you think Jelly is scummier?

Oliver perfectly fits "shaken and destroyed" message, has been overly defensive and been coasting on the sidelines since D2, and made a terrible defense of why he couldn't have written the "shaken and destroyed" thing

and he fits in basically any scum pairing
    See VCA, also see this, and see that Jelly was counterwagon to Ewian who wasn't main scum and who really felt like an out of nowhere lynch

Aaaand generally that Jelly's ISO is highly unimpressive and that nothing strikes me as town in what they said.

43. ISO #1193

44. ISO #1194

See VCA, also see this, and see that Jelly was counterwagon to Ewian who wasn't main scum and who really felt like an out of nowhere lynch

Aaaand generally that Jelly's ISO is highly unimpressive and that nothing strikes me as town in what they said.
    How the hell was Ewian out of nowhere? Id been pushing for his lynch the entire game.

45. ISO #1195

How the hell was Ewian out of nowhere? Id been pushing for his lynch the entire game.
    There is a difference between "you wanting to get him" and "him having 5 votes at EoD to the point of competing with quite widely scumread Jelly". The gamestate did not indicate Ewian was at risk of being lynched yesterday (for most of the day that is, of course).

46. ISO #1196

I mean, look at this:

This is very far from an interaction that clears Jelly from being teamed with Frinckles lmao. If anything, it looks more like theater than anything, especially the "am I being pranked" part; Jelly doesn't feel very threatened here.
    Ho-ho-ho, my silly little shortsighted Marshall! You forgot something: the day 2 mid-day elim scramble.
    10000JellyDoughnuts (4 [L-3]):
    Mreevee, jmw, Frinckles, MartinGG99

oliverz144

oliverz144 (1 [L-6]):
    Marshmallow Marshall

Frinckles WAS on the Jelly wagon, and Clowns intended to vote on it but misspelled the name! Why would two scum be voting to turbo their teammate here?

47. ISO #1197

I also feel like oliver would be prone to not typing perfectly; remember ewia's lw said he was paraphrasing

which probably would've caught Ewian's eyes but he didn't really say or do much against oliver, worst thing he said about him was this:

Quote Originally Posted by ewianking View Post
    My usually thoughts with Oliver are: can have good takes
    But never explains them so I don’t really know wth he is doing
    Also because I can never read him right
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

48. ISO #1198

Also, about the day 2 elim event, I fully believe that was the direct result of ewian's first post of the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by ewianking View Post
    “There is no instance of a nation benefiting from prolonged warfare” - Sun Tzu “Art of War”
    Not that it matters literally at all.

49. ISO #1199

Also, about the day 2 elim event, I fully believe that was the direct result of ewian's first post of the game.

Not that it matters literally at all.
    That's kind of cool.

50. ISO #1200

Ho-ho-ho, my silly little shortsighted Marshall! You forgot something: the day 2 mid-day elim scramble.
    10000JellyDoughnuts (4 [L-3]):
    Mreevee, jmw, Frinckles, MartinGG99

oliverz144

oliverz144 (1 [L-6]):
    Marshmallow Marshall

Frinckles WAS on the Jelly wagon, and Clowns intended to vote on it but misspelled the name! Why would two scum be voting to turbo their teammate here?
    I maintain that we should have lynched before 24 hours. Anyone who advocated otherwise is silly.