Register

User Tag List

Page 23 of 38 FirstFirst ... 13 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 33 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,150 of 1884
  1. ISO #1101

2. ISO #1102

Re: S-FM 345: Hypixel-SC2Mafia Cross Community Game

Quote Originally Posted by Bakura1 View Post
    Also oliver made a crappy argument as to why he couldn't have written the thing about "town being shaken and destroyed" which just made him look guilty

the points against him just keep piling up, but for some reason his wagon keeps losing steam, which I don't like

I still think he's the best lynch here today
    -vote oliverz144

You agreed that Aporia was definitely the one who mentioned coaching, and yet after that you ignore the slot and go for Ashoka. Why is that?

But I wouldn't have known that Ewian was neutral, and S!me could've done it for town cred when he flipped

Also out of curiosity, what was the thing you misattributed to me originally, and what would you say your townread on me is like now?
    I have my reasons. I think Ashoka is more likely scum than Aporia.

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    -vote 10000JellyDoughnuts

Voted aporia (SB16's slot) d2 but came in to vote one of SB16's earlier suspects.....with an incomplete vote
    I have no idea which vote you're referring to. Also bussing is a tactic

3. ISO #1103

Quote Originally Posted by 10000JellyDoughnuts View Post
    Also bussing is a tactic
    This seems like a natural transition into revealing the rest of my thoughts.

I am 99% sure that we are dealing with a Frinckles + TheClowns scumteam.

Spoiler : Rather large post :
    Point 1: VCA
    I'm coloring these vote counts based on my reads and what we know.

TheClowns (4 [L-4]):
    jmw, ewianking, deathworlds, MartinGG99

deathworlds (4 [L-4]):
    10000JellyDoughnuts, Frinckles, Aporia, TheClowns

Tauntshaman (2 [L-6]):
    Marshmallow Marshall, Bakura1

Marshmallow Marshall (1 [L-7]):
    oliverz144

Frinckles (1 [L-7]):
    Mreevee

Bakura1 (1 [L-7]):
    Tauntshaman

Notable part of this vote count is that Frinckles specifically voted DW over TheClowns at EoD1, forcing a tie and saving Clowns. Frinckles had 0 interaction with Clowns earlier in the day.

Ewianking (5 [L-2]):
    10000JellyDoughnuts, MartinGG99, jmw, Frinckles, Aporia

10000JellyDoughnuts (5 [L-2]):
    Marshmallow Marshall, Ashoka Tano, ewianking, Mreevee, Bakura1

Marshmallow Marshall (1 [L-6]):
    oliverz144

Notably there is no clowns vote here, but they did attempt to capitalize on the early elim day 2 (albiet to no benefit).

I think both of these vote counts point to an extremely likely Frinckles/Clowns/(Ashoka, MM) team.

Point 2: Frinckles to Clowns interactions

Neither Frinckles nor Clowns have had any actual interaction with each other all game. I think this is because Clowns has been on the hot seat for most of the game and Frinckles is afraid of putting too much pressure on them. Frinckles first acknowledgement of Clowns was at the end of day 1. And it lead to nothing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Hey man, I'm no troll. :/
    This is Frinckles responding negatively to Clowns' reads list on day 1. Frinckles proceeded to choose to keep Clowns alive over tying the vote with DW.

aporia was voting deathworlds
    Frinckles' next interaction with Clowns happens on day 2 when he corrects a mechanical mistake Clowns makes.

I was thinking

1. I'm not voting with my FOS (ewian)
    2. There was no reason to really have been on Clowns, aside from your meta which -- no offense bone bro, I know nothing of.
    3. We had better high information lynches available (yes, DW was one of them but nobody gave a shit about mreevee or ewian)
    4. I went back and read what jelly meant by tmi from DW and agreed it did seem like tmi.
    5. Why the hell not? You don't know if clowns is scum. Your entire thing was based off some meta voting with my FOS. same goes for Martin.
    6. Why the hell not?

Bottom line is if clowns is town here, either ewian is lazy scum or you/Martin are smooth criminals.
    Frinckles explains his reasoning for voting clowns, which completely overlooks the major point that I, my previous self, several other people, and himself pointed out for being a major reason to elim clowns at the end of day 1- the terrible reads list. Something that a lot of newer or less experienced scum players will struggle with is creating a fake reads list. Clowns' reads list is objectively pretty terrible. Quite simply, I think Frinckles is a good enough player to recognize that and capitalize on it. This is not a very good justification of the vote.

Jesus fucking christ. I'm so sorry DW. This should be dead.
    Frinckles' next interaction with clowns, a completely empty post.

And that's it. That's every post Frinckles has made in relation to Clowns. All four of them. There's another post justifying his vote on DW but it doesn't actually focus on Clowns at all. It's like he's viewing keeping Clowns alive as keeping a slot alive rather than keeping a player alive. That is not a pro-town POV.

3. Clowns to Frinckles interactions

I've already written about why Clowns is independently scummy in reference to their one addition to day 1, an absolutely abysmal reads list. I will not be covering that again here. Go find that post, I've made like 10, it won't be hard. I will be focusing on Clowns in relation to Frinckles.

Quote Originally Posted by TheClowns View Post
    Frinckles- Gives the vibe of a fluff posting troll
    I've covered extensively why Clowns' reads list is terrible at this point, but this absolutely nothingburger of a read of Frinckles doesn't feel very genuine to me. I'd love to hear with other Hypixelians thought about Frinckles after day 1 and whether your views align with this.

Clowns proceeds to never acknowledge Frinckles again until day 3, where they say these things
    Frinkles- Lots of tunneling from this slot. Seems to fixate on one person a day, leaving the rest of the game to dally about. Heavily tunneled Eevee who flipped town, and who I personally townread, so I find this slot to be more scum than town. Scum.

TLDR: Stealthbomber, MM, and Frinckles are all scumreads for me rn and 3 lynches I'm fine with. I have 2 nulls because I can only remember so much about everyone's slots and 2 havent stood out to me all that much. Jelly, Jmw, Martin, Oli, and Bakura are all townie to me, not necessarily in that order. Some stronger than others.
    As for the reads, I have read what the other head has put out and for the most part I agree.

I agree with his reads on Aporia, Oliver, Drizzt, Jmw, Frinkles, Martin and AT
    A scumread that appears to have materialized out of thin air. I take issue with this. There is no thought process here. My theory is that they decided they needed to be bussing Frinckles because Frinckles was bussing them.

If anyone has any questions about this please ask. I will be here for EoD.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

4. ISO #1104

5. ISO #1105

I entered day 3 with my intentions as the following:

AT: Place strong pressure on Ashoka, force players to acknowledge the slot. Players that show similar thought processes are probably town. Also force Ashoka to respond to me, which worked out in their favor as I'm not as certain they're scum as I was at the start of the day.

Clowns: Place a vote on Clowns. Force clowns to respond to me. Get clowns to post a reads list to see how their relation to Frinckles has developed. I actually attempted to bait Clowns into justifying their read on Frinckles, but they didn't, so oh well. I fully intend to be voting here at the end of the day.

Frinckles: Give Frinckles time to acknowledge clowns of his own free will. If he doesn't, then that's further proof for me. The longer I waited to point this out, the stronger the point was.

6. ISO #1106

That is all of my cards on the table. I have no further plans or developments reserved for today.

7. ISO #1107

I think the evidence presented at the very least demands claims from both of them (Clowns/Frinckles).

I do wonder how tf you manage to spot this stuff though, not that I'm complaining.

Felt like I was losing my mind with Frinckles arguing quite strongly (if not forcefully) that it has to be one of MM/Oliver/whoever as being responsible for the message in Ewian's LW --- meaning that if I choose to consider Frinckles being town then practically no one was guaranteed town anymore to me

I do feel like chopping Frinckles first though with a sassy use of his argument/comment against a !scum deathworlds, if we could get the votes for that
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

8. ISO #1108

9. ISO #1109

Ironically enough, MM has a quote from Oliver (about me) in his signature that shows similar energy.

Don't get me wrong. I COULD type like that, but I'm not really in the destroy everyone mindset this game and my choice of words would be different.
    Lol
    Yea but that was on purpose like a news reporter
    yeah "shaken and destroyed" is almost certainly Oliver imo

it *could* be Clowns, but Oliver is more likely
    d
    Duh show were

You can’t say one flip will help determine a lot of other slots without having SOME sort of read on that slot. Sure, my slot hasn’t been the most active, but if that’s the case then why does my slot determine so many other reads? How does my NAI, lazy, not very active slot help determine a multitude of other slots without even having a read on ourself! It’s trying to pin the lynch on someone without actually giving reasoning.
    hmm

Too bad, I just said it.

Okay, for real though:

It's not really a read on your slot if you flip town or wolf or whatever. Let me elaborate:

Seeing how people interact with others under certain circumstances can be grounds for a read regardless of whatever you read on another person. In this case, I'm trying to figure out what those circumstances are, in order to better tell X or Y. This is because in one of those cases they have a better knowledge of those circumstances. Thus, saying that won't be useful is just wrong as the relevancy is obvious. Really the only challenge to this could be whether or not I am capable of differing X from Y or Y from X in this.

In connection to what I've said above, you were nearly yeeted day 1 and almost completely ignored day 2 lol. Practically everyone has interacted with your slot or has said something about it. There can be a lot of analysis, especially if you happen to flip red.

You also have not really interacted with people except in cases like this in an attempt to either defend yourself or to falsely imply that, on grounds of pure reasoning, that yeeting you is unjustified or unreasonable.

If you're saying its an unusual yeet, then yes it certainly is.

But is it a senseless one? No. But people are free to disagree with it, like you obviously for reasons regardless of your alignment.
    Yeah if you arent s/s with everynody then you can tbe in a scumteam
    its lumi

not lag
    Sry my old habjt

I can confirm that the "hola" was from me in my private N1 chat
    Who was your chat mate
    okay over-simplification time

lets assume MM is scum

1. I was on MM's case and even when I wasn't I suggest him to be on day 2's agenda
    2. I rarely am on MM's case and so that makes me a more unpredictable situation in MM's eyes

Your hypothesis suggests MM, with #1 and #2 in mind, wrote this on n1:

I don't see this being plausible at all. Things only turned out good for MM when I checked him, and he would have to be taking a leap of faith to expect that + JMW's defense in order to save him.
    Hmm
    Bakura has to reveal the other chatter NOW
    -vote BAKURA1
    Praise the Lord!

10. ISO #1110

11. ISO #1111

This is a really bad defense as for why you couldn't have written it and honestly makes me think you wrote it

instead of rejecting the notion that you could've written it, you basically rely on us trusting a story you made about yourself and your typing preferences

seems more like scum trying to cover their behind but doesn't actually know how to respond to the argument so they just deflect it

No those were terrible points
    MM probably didn't write it

reminder that I'm not immediately scum for a townread of Clowns here

because you seem to keep bringing up that I look really bad for doing so without giving any reasons
    The message was written towards you.
    You are scum and trying to push a mislim on me
    Praise the Lord!

12. ISO #1112

13. ISO #1113

14. ISO #1114

what

well could you at least explain that read to me

I'll probably leave him alone on the basis that if you're town then I trust your strong reads, given our Bisected Souls game last year
    Omg i love that game
    I played with Lumi
    Praise the Lord!

15. ISO #1115

Quote Originally Posted by jmw View Post
    Okay, regarding Ewian's will, this is some of the message analysis from my LW but slightly modified:

I am 90% on n2, either jmw targeted mm with an action, mm targeted jmw with an action, or scum targeted scum with an action - I'm assuming he actually means N1 here? Since N2 hadn't even happened yet. The reason he mentioned me, MM, or scum is most likely because until D2, it was not known that there had been chats other than MM/me and the scumchat. I don't know what this comes from, most the fruit chat message? MM did ask me if I wanted to receive a fruit from him, and I said yes.

one of the msgs I received was hola, I would look into people who use that phrase - this almost definitely refers to Bakura, he's referenced spanish several times this game. p#525 both demonstrates this and claims he was in a chat, so this is something that needs to be looked at D3.

Someone said I won’t let it get smth far once more so dunno what it means - I don't know what this comes from, but doesn't look like anything from mine and MM's chat.

Seems like there was an explaination because someone said smth made sense - could be from my chat with MM. As I mentioned before, MM initially didn't know the cause of the chat and responded with "makes sense" when I told him AT claimed it in thread. The full message was actually "makes sense, I'll put it in then", referring to his will, so this message might not have come from our chat, or Ewian didn't get all of it, or Ewian cut that part out.

I’m assuming this msg is a ghost because they were like: I HaVE BECOME FREe of EARTH or smth - I don't know if Ewian can see spectator chat, seeing chats at all is probably way more than 2/10 on a bastard scale, but could come from spec chat. I would expect a roleplay-ish message like this one not to come from Eevee or Aporia. I can see this type of message coming from Jelly, Clowns (both heads, Fishy and CJ), Oliver, or Bakura. Might not be important but that's who I think would/wouldn't say that.

Scum chat: what’s up my scum mates in arms as in more than one so there is 3 or more - this comment reads like a Bakura comment honestly. "scum mates in arms" is definitely *not* something Aporia would say, I doubt Eevee would say it but not impossible. Like the ghost comment, could be Oliver/Bakura/Clowns/Jelly if it's from a hypixel player.

Want to have my fruit, is a phrase only from a fruit vendor - this came from my chat with MM. I don't want to expose MM's role but this message is already out. The wording isn't 100% the same so I assume Ewian is paraphrasing. MM gave me a fruit N1.

Someone said they got Todd howarded - no idea what this means. I searched for "todd howard" and he's a game designer, if I had to guess as to the origin of this it's referring to Todd Howard's tendency to lie/oversell, but I don't know what the origin is. Could come from scum chat, so keep in mind people that know of todd howard and would send a message like this.

someone said they would blend their shoe and consume it (I don’t know who tf posted this but it is funny)I am 99% sure this comes from the jmw mm chat - did not come from my chat with MM. No idea where this came from, I did say in champs that I would cook and eat my shoe live if I was wrong, so it's possible a hypixelian spectating picked up on that?

Deathproof suicidal town alt - No idea what this means, possible fakeclaim or just memeing? Deathproof and suicidal modifiers are usually attached to joke claims. Not from my chat with MM.

Sure they will mention smth by eod3 - Future planning? My first thought is scum planning around town noticing something by EoD3 and doing something about it. Not from my chat with MM.

Paraphrasing , let’s create an alliance I will coach and protect you, we vote together, join me and town will be shaken and destroyed - Reads like a neutral, I suspect a Mentor role. It explicitly references coaching, I don't know if that terminology is common here but it very much so is on HPM. The "town will be shaken and destroyed" is not something that ever comes from Aporia or Eevee. The pool of players I'd suspect is the same one I mentioned in earlier messages - HPM players more likely to play along with lore / roleplay in messages. Bakura is prime suspect here. Not from my chat with MM.

Someone will claim hider - Most likely scumchat setting up a fakeclaim, be wary of roles that can act like hiders or emulate hider properties (a commuter mayhaps). Not from my chat with MM.

A scum did not show up for day startThis elims MartinEeveeDrizzt MeAnd clowns from being mafia A - I'm assuming Ewian saw a message saying a scum didn't show up for day start. This isn't useful immediately but can definitely be helpful later on, so don't forget this.
    Whahahat?!?
    @MartinGG99
    Is mm now communicative or fruit vendor?!?
    Praise the Lord!

16. ISO #1116

Okay, regarding Ewian's will, this is some of the message analysis from my LW but slightly modified:

I am 90% on n2, either jmw targeted mm with an action, mm targeted jmw with an action, or scum targeted scum with an action - I'm assuming he actually means N1 here? Since N2 hadn't even happened yet. The reason he mentioned me, MM, or scum is most likely because until D2, it was not known that there had been chats other than MM/me and the scumchat. I don't know what this comes from, most the fruit chat message? MM did ask me if I wanted to receive a fruit from him, and I said yes.

one of the msgs I received was hola, I would look into people who use that phrase - this almost definitely refers to Bakura, he's referenced spanish several times this game. p#525 both demonstrates this and claims he was in a chat, so this is something that needs to be looked at D3.

Someone said I won’t let it get smth far once more so dunno what it means - I don't know what this comes from, but doesn't look like anything from mine and MM's chat.

Seems like there was an explaination because someone said smth made sense - could be from my chat with MM. As I mentioned before, MM initially didn't know the cause of the chat and responded with "makes sense" when I told him AT claimed it in thread. The full message was actually "makes sense, I'll put it in then", referring to his will, so this message might not have come from our chat, or Ewian didn't get all of it, or Ewian cut that part out.

I’m assuming this msg is a ghost because they were like: I HaVE BECOME FREe of EARTH or smth - I don't know if Ewian can see spectator chat, seeing chats at all is probably way more than 2/10 on a bastard scale, but could come from spec chat. I would expect a roleplay-ish message like this one not to come from Eevee or Aporia. I can see this type of message coming from Jelly, Clowns (both heads, Fishy and CJ), Oliver, or Bakura. Might not be important but that's who I think would/wouldn't say that.

Scum chat: what’s up my scum mates in arms as in more than one so there is 3 or more - this comment reads like a Bakura comment honestly. "scum mates in arms" is definitely *not* something Aporia would say, I doubt Eevee would say it but not impossible. Like the ghost comment, could be Oliver/Bakura/Clowns/Jelly if it's from a hypixel player.

Want to have my fruit, is a phrase only from a fruit vendor - this came from my chat with MM. I don't want to expose MM's role but this message is already out. The wording isn't 100% the same so I assume Ewian is paraphrasing. MM gave me a fruit N1.

Someone said they got Todd howarded - no idea what this means. I searched for "todd howard" and he's a game designer, if I had to guess as to the origin of this it's referring to Todd Howard's tendency to lie/oversell, but I don't know what the origin is. Could come from scum chat, so keep in mind people that know of todd howard and would send a message like this.

someone said they would blend their shoe and consume it (I don’t know who tf posted this but it is funny)I am 99% sure this comes from the jmw mm chat - did not come from my chat with MM. No idea where this came from, I did say in champs that I would cook and eat my shoe live if I was wrong, so it's possible a hypixelian spectating picked up on that?

Deathproof suicidal town alt - No idea what this means, possible fakeclaim or just memeing? Deathproof and suicidal modifiers are usually attached to joke claims. Not from my chat with MM.

Sure they will mention smth by eod3 - Future planning? My first thought is scum planning around town noticing something by EoD3 and doing something about it. Not from my chat with MM.

Paraphrasing , let’s create an alliance I will coach and protect you, we vote together, join me and town will be shaken and destroyed - Reads like a neutral, I suspect a Mentor role. It explicitly references coaching, I don't know if that terminology is common here but it very much so is on HPM. The "town will be shaken and destroyed" is not something that ever comes from Aporia or Eevee. The pool of players I'd suspect is the same one I mentioned in earlier messages - HPM players more likely to play along with lore / roleplay in messages. Bakura is prime suspect here. Not from my chat with MM.

Someone will claim hider - Most likely scumchat setting up a fakeclaim, be wary of roles that can act like hiders or emulate hider properties (a commuter mayhaps). Not from my chat with MM.

A scum did not show up for day startThis elims MartinEeveeDrizzt MeAnd clowns from being mafia A - I'm assuming Ewian saw a message saying a scum didn't show up for day start. This isn't useful immediately but can definitely be helpful later on, so don't forget this.
    Ive also never been roleplay ish like free from earth
    Praise the Lord!

17. ISO #1117

18. ISO #1118

Eminem has a todd howarded line i think
    Praise the Lord!

19. ISO #1119

Maybe Stealthbomber and Martin?

It's been a minute since I've been in a mafia game with temporary chat creating roles so I'm not too sure on whether pairing with the same townreads would be better or chatting with new people. I'm inclined to say new people as it can help develop reads.

I'm pretty solid on T!Martin but the mech can be useful. Considering it's a 3 person chat and mech discussion might be risky, either MM + Martin for mech discussion, or Stealthbomber and (Jelly/Bakura) to help me read them.

Up to you but I'm down for a chat with basically anyone. I guess final answer is a pair of MM/Martin or Stealthbomber/Jelly?
    Me me me
    Praise the Lord!

20. ISO #1120

I should be here... SoonTM. In like, 7-8 hours? Sorry for being an inactive potato lol, I blame real life

I will check out Stealth's case on Clowns + Frinckles once I have time to, the concept is interesting at first glance but I need to analyze it
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

21. ISO #1121

Oliver's been overly defensive, his thread presence has diminished significantly since D1, and overall his tone is just hedgy/more in line with his scum self.

Additionally, his attempt at eliminating the idea that he could've written the "town will be shaken and destroyed" was awful and just makes him seem like scared scum

I can link the posts where I go over it in more detail if you want, but that's the rundown

What is this hot garbage?
    Whahahat?!?!??!?
    Diminishin presence?! R u ok!?
    Praise the Lord!

22. ISO #1122

23. ISO #1123

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post

TheClowns (4 [L-4]):

deathworlds (4 [L-4]):

Tauntshaman (2 [L-6]):

oliverz144

Frinckles (1 [L-7]):
    Mreevee

Bakura1 (1 [L-7]):
    Tauntshaman

Notable part of this vote count is that Frinckles specifically voted DW over TheClowns at EoD1, forcing a tie and saving Clowns. Frinckles had 0 interaction with Clowns earlier in the day.

Ewianking (5 [L-2]):

oliverz144

Notably there is no clowns vote here, but they did attempt to capitalize on the early elim day 2 (albiet to no benefit).

I think both of these vote counts point to an extremely likely Frinckles/Clowns/(Ashoka, MM) team.

Neither Frinckles nor Clowns have had any actual interaction with each other all game. I think this is because Clowns has been on the hot seat for most of the game and Frinckles is afraid of putting too much pressure on them. Frinckles first acknowledgement of Clowns was at the end of day 1. And it lead to nothing.

This is Frinckles responding negatively to Clowns' reads list on day 1. Frinckles proceeded to choose to keep Clowns alive over tying the vote with DW.

Frinckles' next interaction with Clowns happens on day 2 when he corrects a mechanical mistake Clowns makes.

Frinckles explains his reasoning for voting clowns, which completely overlooks the major point that I, my previous self, several other people, and himself pointed out for being a major reason to elim clowns at the end of day 1- the terrible reads list. Something that a lot of newer or less experienced scum players will struggle with is creating a fake reads list. Clowns' reads list is objectively pretty terrible. Quite simply, I think Frinckles is a good enough player to recognize that and capitalize on it. This is not a very good justification of the vote.

And that's it. That's every post Frinckles has made in relation to Clowns. All four of them. There's another post justifying his vote on DW but it doesn't actually focus on Clowns at all. It's like he's viewing keeping Clowns alive as keeping a slot alive rather than keeping a player alive. That is not a pro-town POV.

I've already written about why Clowns is independently scummy in reference to their one addition to day 1, an absolutely abysmal reads list. I will not be covering that again here. Go find that post, I've made like 10, it won't be hard. I will be focusing on Clowns in relation to Frinckles.

I've covered extensively why Clowns' reads list is terrible at this point, but this absolutely nothingburger of a read of Frinckles doesn't feel very genuine to me. I'd love to hear with other Hypixelians thought about Frinckles after day 1 and whether your views align with this.

Clowns proceeds to never acknowledge Frinckles again until day 3, where they say these things

A scumread that appears to have materialized out of thin air. I take issue with this. There is no thought process here. My theory is that they decided they needed to be bussing Frinckles because Frinckles was bussing them.

-vote theclowns
    Praise the Lord!

24. ISO #1124

25. ISO #1125

26. ISO #1126

27. ISO #1127

28. ISO #1128

TheClowns (4 [L-4]):

deathworlds (4 [L-4]):

Tauntshaman (2 [L-6]):

oliverz144

Frinckles (1 [L-7]):
    Mreevee

Bakura1 (1 [L-7]):
    Tauntshaman

Ewianking (5 [L-2]):

oliverz144

So ill just keep short and simple because I'm formatting this on the phone.

DW was scummy. Scummy people get pushed off cliffs. I thought so, Jelly thought so, your slot thought so. Even Eevee/MM(*?) believed so. Clowns was virtually non-existent D1 besides a shitty reads list that I wrote off as trolling/"leave me alone until D2". It could have been Tauntshaman or Drizzt(snom) in that position and I would have done the exact same thing. Hell we even talked about the issues that always happen when we lynch afk/troll slots so why the fuck would I vote with my fos (Ewian) on one? Ewian was scum btw.

So when D2 rolled around and jelly/clowns had some whack ass chat yeah, I wasn't very impressed with the slot or my vote the previous day but hindsight is 20/20. I said my bad to DW in spec chat and that's it. We moved on and lynched scum.

The rest of your post seems like a big mischaracterization of a few things that even you would type from time to time like referring to a player as "this" or generally ignoring a troll slot when you have strong scumreads on other players.

Swap Jelly out for clowns in your post. Swap me out for MM. Swap me out for yourself etc.

The thing that feels whack about this is that nearly everything in your post could apply to multiple players, including yourself. Like the votes, or the lack of interaction, or the lack of reciprocated reads etc.

If you want to yeet clowns, go for it. It's D3 and I got one scum lynched so far so i know we're not in bad shape. But you need to make a case against Clowns for that and if you can't (and you're actually town) then you need to be looking at what we actually can work with aka, Ewian's LW.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

29. ISO #1129

30. ISO #1130

And hey, don't get me wrong. The fact that Jelly/Clowns basically rolled up, said they were in a chat and walked away (refusing to elaborate) is scummy for both of them. I'm just focused on my own theory about a specific shaman.

31. ISO #1131

32. ISO #1132

DW was scummy. Scummy people get pushed off cliffs. I thought so, Jelly thought so, your slot thought so. Even Eevee/MM(*?) believed so. Clowns was virtually non-existent D1 besides a shitty reads list that I wrote off as trolling/"leave me alone until D2". It could have been Tauntshaman or Drizzt(snom) in that position and I would have done the exact same thing. Hell we even talked about the issues that always happen when we lynch afk/troll slots so why the fuck would I vote with my fos (Ewian) on one? Ewian was scum btw.
    My slot did believe so. I can understand why DW got elimed in a vacuum. I do not understand why DW was elimed over Clowns. But I am always a strong proponent for removing low-activity players on day 1 over "information lynches".

Swap Jelly out for clowns in your post. Swap me out for MM. Swap me out for yourself etc.
    Key differences here. You have actively voted for Jelly. You have been a strong vocal proponent for eliming Jelly this game. You have not been the same for Clowns.

I remember giving MM a pass for something during my backread, but I don't remember what it is and you deserve a better answer than "something" so I'll try to go back and find it before EoD.

The thing that feels whack about this is that nearly everything in your post could apply to multiple players, including yourself. Like the votes, or the lack of interaction, or the lack of reciprocated reads etc.
    Yeah, you could try to argue that I'm on a scum team with Jelly. I think the thing that makes that argument worse than mine is that I have no fucking idea what Jelly is right now. I don't see anything immediately actionably scummy from him, whereas when I reviewed Clowns they had a few posts that I actively disliked. I don't have a scumread on Jelly that I'm idling on, whereas you do have a self confessed scumread on Clowns that you have not pursued once this game.

If you want to yeet clowns, go for it. It's D3 and I got one scum lynched so far so i know we're not in bad shape. But you need to make a case against Clowns for that and if you can't (and you're actually town) then you need to be looking at what we actually can work with aka, Ewian's LW.
    Has anybody here considered that the information in ewian's last will might not be reliable, complete or actionable? He's scum. He gets no benefit for aiding town. I could see myself putting a bunch of fake shit in my will to troll town if I were a neutral. I feel like that's something I have already done.

33. ISO #1133

Do I think that ewian's last will is completely fake? No. Do I think that it's worth spending the entirety of day 3 analyzing and elimming from? Fuck no, that's stupid. We have two and a half days of content to review to make our decision.

34. ISO #1134

My slot did believe so. I can understand why DW got elimed in a vacuum. I do not understand why DW was elimed over Clowns. But I am always a strong proponent for removing low-activity players on day 1 over "information lynches".
    Nothing wrong with information lynches imo. Over Clowns is a different thing yeah but again, it could have been snom's slot (drizzt) or tauntshaman and we even were about to vote Ashoka at one point. I would have changed my vote in any of those cases as well.

Key differences here. You have actively voted for Jelly. You have been a strong vocal proponent for eliming Jelly this game. You have not been the same for Clowns.
    I stopped pushing Jelly after D1 because I was (and kind of still am) considering whether the Jelly wagon was scumled. It's now D3 and I think we both agree Jelly, and to your point Clowns, should be pushed more here. I am pretty sure I voted Clowns at some point though, I just forgot when.

I remember giving MM a pass for something during my backread, but I don't remember what it is and you deserve a better answer than "something" so I'll try to go back and find it before EoD.

Yeah, you could try to argue that I'm on a scum team with Jelly. I think the thing that makes that argument worse than mine is that I have no fucking idea what Jelly is right now. I don't see anything immediately actionably scummy from him, whereas when I reviewed Clowns they had a few posts that I actively disliked. I don't have a scumread on Jelly that I'm idling on, whereas you do have a self confessed scumread on Clowns that you have not pursued once this game.
    I have no fucking idea what Clowns is. We have one scum flip with Ewian seemingly being a neutral evil or something so Clowns could fit there based off how he plays. Jester is possible but not guaranteed.

I'm not sure you are on a team with Jelly. Honestly I doubt it because besides the vote on DW, your slots haven't exactly been buddy buddy at all. My priority today is lynching Dr. Evil in Ewian's LW because I think that its.it's.. honestly gonna be really fucking easy to do lmao. Not only that, but we KNOW they don't have good intentions.

Has anybody here considered that the information in ewian's last will might not be reliable, complete or actionable? He's scum. He gets no benefit for aiding town. I could see myself putting a bunch of fake shit in my will to troll town if I were a neutral. I feel like that's something I have already done.
    I went over this with Martin to some detail. I think it's legit and I think he was lone, lost scum. We confirmed "hola" so any fabrication would be a real shot in the dark. You are a crafty mofo like me, so yeah, like you my first thought was validity but I believe it after going through it a few times and trying to parse what info we can get from it.. which if it really is really really real, is quite a bit.

Do I think that ewian's last will is completely fake? No. Do I think that it's worth spending the entirety of day 3 analyzing and elimming from? Fuck no, that's stupid. We have two and a half days of content to review to make our decision.
    It's not stupid and we don't need to spend the entirety of it.

1. Who types like that.
    2. Who would they protect/coach.

Congratulations, you found two scum. Use your noggin.

35. ISO #1135

36. ISO #1136

Like i said, most of my read on jelly is from our chat together.
    Claim your role. It's day three and you said day two you didn't want to reveal early or some shit.

Frinckles has been major tunneling this whole game which i dont find indicative of town. We havent interacted much cause i havent been the subject of his tunneling (yet)
    yet lmao. followthrough / = / tunneling. That's how you end up with a game with 15 bakuras (no offense to bakura everyone just buddy'd you.)

37. ISO #1137

So when D2 rolled around and jelly/clowns had some whack ass chat yeah, I wasn't very impressed with the slot or my vote the previous day but hindsight is 20/20. I said my bad to DW in spec chat and that's it. We moved on and lynched scum.

The rest of your post seems like a big mischaracterization of a few things that even you would type from time to time like referring to a player as "this" or generally ignoring a troll slot when you have strong scumreads on other players.

Agree that it works on everyone
    Tgats why i wanted to do it on mm
    But i gave up
    Not even trying
    Olo
    Praise the Lord!

38. ISO #1138

A. He had no wincon
    B. Hola and jmw were proven
    Praise the Lord!

39. ISO #1139

Ah yeah agree
    Praise the Lord!

40. ISO #1140

41. ISO #1141

42. ISO #1142

Sorry, bad interpretation on my part from p#1055.

Okay, so N1 we know or can assume we had:
    1) Most likely, some sort of scumchat.
    2) My chat with MM.
    3) Jelly's chat with Clowns.
    4) Bakura's mysterious chat.

The "I will coach and protect you" message could have simply been from scumchat, or it could have been from one of the other chats. From my POV, I know it did not come from my chat, which leaves Jelly/Clowns chat, Scumchat, and Bakura's claimed n1 chat. I am assuming Bakura's n1 chat is real because there's no reason to claim to have a chat you don't have.

I don't think Clowns would say "I will coach and protect you" to Jelly, and vice versa, even though they are both Hypixel players. I place very low faith in the idea that that message came from their chat.

The message makes a lot of sense coming from Bakura's chat, and we also have self-confirmation that another message from Ewian's will, "hola", came from that chat.
    I'm pretty suspicious of the nature of Bakura's chat, given AT and Clowns claim to be chat makers or something of the like. That message definitely could have come from there.

If not from Bakura's chat, then the message was in scumchat, in which case it was most likely from a Hypixelian (Clowns/Jelly/Bakura, probably not Aporia because of how he types messages) toward a newer player? It's hard to pin down exactly how and why a message like this would be sent. Unless coaching is also a term used here, idk.

@Bakura1 can you tell us anything else about the chat you've had?
    Ayo just got online and reading up rn

The "coaching" thing wasn't from my chat lol

I can tell y'all who it was with if you want. We didn't talk about anything important
    Unless you consider robbing the First National Bank of America important, idk I don't judge

As for who the coaching did come from, I'll state it once more:
    1. It had to have come from scumchat
    2. Aporia's the only plausible person I can see using it.

I don't know why you'd think it isn't "Aporia's way of typing" to use the word coaching. Imo Aporia's typing style fits the bill perfectly. Iirc coaching was used mostly in older games. Clowns isn't experienced enough to coach and hasn't even really seen the word come up often. Jelly knows of the word but I can't see any situation in which Jelly would coach someone. It's unlike her. But Aporia is 100% someone who I could see using the word "coaching" unironically.

43. ISO #1143

44. ISO #1144

Ayo just got online and reading up rn

The "coaching" thing wasn't from my chat lol

I can tell y'all who it was with if you want. We didn't talk about anything important
    Unless you consider robbing the First National Bank of America important, idk I don't judge

As for who the coaching did come from, I'll state it once more:
    1. It had to have come from scumchat
    2. Aporia's the only plausible person I can see using it.

I don't know why you'd think it isn't "Aporia's way of typing" to use the word coaching. Imo Aporia's typing style fits the bill perfectly. Iirc coaching was used mostly in older games. Clowns isn't experienced enough to coach and hasn't even really seen the word come up often. Jelly knows of the word but I can't see any situation in which Jelly would coach someone. It's unlike her. But Aporia is 100% someone who I could see using the word "coaching" unironically.
    What happened to me?!? Wasnt i your prime sispect like what 8h ago?!
    Praise the Lord!

45. ISO #1145

46. ISO #1146

47. ISO #1147

48. ISO #1148

49. ISO #1149

50. ISO #1150