S-FM 345: Hypixel-SC2Mafia Cross Community Game - Page 21
Register

User Tag List

Page 21 of 38 FirstFirst ... 11 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 31 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,050 of 1884
  1. ISO #1001

Re: S-FM 345: Hypixel-SC2Mafia Cross Community Game

I’ll preface my play for the remainder of this game, I haven’t played mafia in a minuet or several hundred thousand minuets to be closer to the mark.

So far I don’t think a Marshel,Bakura, or Oliver lynch is good.
    There are some lynched I am favoring at this point but I’ll get back to those later I’m gonna do more reading and such like.

2. ISO #1002

3. ISO #1003

@jmw I actually have a semi-important question which I realized rn

Before I go on to share my n1 info and full reveal, would you say MM is or isn't powerful as a role

My interpretation could be wrong and after all you do have that chat with MM
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

4. ISO #1004

5. ISO #1005

Quote Originally Posted by TheClowns View Post
    Martin’s reads being contingent on my flip without actually having a read on me is lazy. You can’t say “this guy’s flip determines a lot of my reads” and have me as an I don’t know.
    Its a lazy read because thats what your slot has been
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

6. ISO #1006

7. ISO #1007

You can’t say one flip will help determine a lot of other slots without having SOME sort of read on that slot. Sure, my slot hasn’t been the most active, but if that’s the case then why does my slot determine so many other reads? How does my NAI, lazy, not very active slot help determine a multitude of other slots without even having a read on ourself! It’s trying to pin the lynch on someone without actually giving reasoning.

8. ISO #1008

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    @jmw I actually have a semi-important question which I realized rn

Before I go on to share my n1 info and full reveal, would you say MM is or isn't powerful as a role

My interpretation could be wrong and after all you do have that chat with MM
    I would say MM's role is not powerful.

9. ISO #1009

You can’t say [insert whatever I just did]
    Too bad, I just said it.

Okay, for real though:
    You can’t say flip will help determine a lot of other slots without having SOME sort of read on that slot
    It's not really a read on your slot if you flip town or wolf or whatever. Let me elaborate:

Seeing how people interact with others under certain circumstances can be grounds for a read regardless of whatever you read on another person. In this case, I'm trying to figure out what those circumstances are, in order to better tell X or Y. This is because in one of those cases they have a better knowledge of those circumstances. Thus, saying that won't be useful is just wrong as the relevancy is obvious. Really the only challenge to this could be whether or not I am capable of differing X from Y or Y from X in this.

but if that’s the case then why does my slot determine so many other reads
    In connection to what I've said above, you were nearly yeeted day 1 and almost completely ignored day 2 lol. Practically everyone has interacted with your slot or has said something about it. There can be a lot of analysis, especially if you happen to flip red.

You also have not really interacted with people except in cases like this in an attempt to either defend yourself or to falsely imply that, on grounds of pure reasoning, that yeeting you is unjustified or unreasonable.

It’s trying to pin the lynch on someone without actually giving reasoning
    If you're saying its an unusual yeet, then yes it certainly is.

But is it a senseless one? No. But people are free to disagree with it, like you obviously for reasons regardless of your alignment.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

10. ISO #1010

Quote Originally Posted by Bakura1 View Post
    At HPM we use the word coaching a lot. Idk how often we actually do it, but that was most likely from one of our players. So that would mean it's either Jelly, Clowns, Oliver, or Aporia

I heavily doubt that Oliver would even use that word though, and I don't think Jelly or Clowns would coach anyone either. I think it's very likely to be Aporia, and Bomber's play here is to quickly get a town leader position.

Also hecking Eevee why no last will
    I agree.
    Also i think that martin leaving reads behind he didnt state in thread yet is kinda stoopid
    Praise the Lord!

11. ISO #1011

Yeah I guess so

idk if anyone's actually done it though lol
    hasn't come up much, at least not in a long while

I doubt the word even comes to oliver's mind
    Jelly might coach but I doubt it
    I doubt Clowns would coach as he's probably the least experienced one in scumchat
    Aporia I could see using that word though

I have almost no experience reading S!Aporia though

There was one game a while back where he was obvscum by EoD1 but that was a small, HPM-only game where the game overall had a meta and I was in the zone

Imo stealth's a good hit lynch here
    I was "in the zone"
    Haha watched the star trek episode just yesterday ROFLOL
    also im an esl yes but im not that bad that i dont use the word lol
    I am p sure i used it atleast thrice?!
    Also cj is a good player
    Praise the Lord!

12. ISO #1012

Ironically I could see SB16 having that sort of energy to say town will be shaken and destroyed (in fact he came into this day with that same sort of energy against scum lol) but he wasnt in the game when Ewian wrote his LW.

I doubt aporia saying it becauss of thread presence and other issues and Aproia doesn't seem the kind to evaluate themselves as being strong.

I'm personally seeing it as circumstantial evidence at best though. Chance that Ewian was beingmessed with by the hosts, or even if we know that LW was fullly written by himself. I mean, I could see it being a thematic/flavorful thing to alter the LW a bit given the strangeness kf the role and mentions of "voices".
    That aint bastarrd 2/10 more like 8/10
    Trust me i jnow lag and she wont do such a thing EVER
    She once splved an entire mech game sod 5 with her lw
    Praise the Lord!

13. ISO #1013

Quote Originally Posted by jmw View Post
    I would say MM's role is not powerful.
    Alrighty then. I don't think my n1 feedback was messed with; I was just wondering on the possibility that Taunt was the mod-poster and MM somehow got redirected onto Taunt given my claim below:

I'm a follower, which is exactly like what it says on the MU wiki (hence why I thought roles were from the MU wiki): https://www.mafiauniverse.com/wiki/Follower

On night 1, I was told Marshmallow Marshall had used a communicative action. I don't know any details about it, but it had some sort of communication. I'm quite sure this had nothing to do with the chats, as my role only checks for night-phase stuff. My best guess as to what they did is either prove something to JMW or send (whoever it was that said it day 2) that "hola" message. I recall someone mentioning it.

@Frinckles assuming MM only has communicative actions, I hardly see much or any 3p/evil/scumn potential. And given that he himself was in a chat with JMW on n1, with probably little reason to expect other chats, it likely was not an action that hurts other communicative actions; especially when there already is a dead role that listened in on chats at (seemingly) random moments.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

14. ISO #1014

Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    That aint bastarrd 2/10 more like 8/10
    Trust me i jnow lag and she wont do such a thing EVER
    She once splved an entire mech game sod 5 with her lw
    its lumi

not lag
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

15. ISO #1015

Alrighty then. I don't think my n1 feedback was messed with; I was just wondering on the possibility that Taunt was the mod-poster and MM somehow got redirected onto Taunt given my claim below:

I'm a follower, which is exactly like what it says on the MU wiki (hence why I thought roles were from the MU wiki): https://www.mafiauniverse.com/wiki/Follower

On night 1, I was told Marshmallow Marshall had used a communicative action. I don't know any details about it, but it had some sort of communication. I'm quite sure this had nothing to do with the chats, as my role only checks for night-phase stuff. My best guess as to what they did is either prove something to JMW or send (whoever it was that said it day 2) that "hola" message. I recall someone mentioning it.

@Frinckles assuming MM only has communicative actions, I hardly see much or any 3p/evil/scumn potential. And given that he himself was in a chat with JMW on n1, with probably little reason to expect other chats, it likely was not an action that hurts other communicative actions; especially when there already is a dead role that listened in on chats at (seemingly) random moments.
    I can confirm that the "hola" was from me in my private N1 chat

16. ISO #1016

Also I thought Frinckles was hinting he figured me out D2 lol

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    follow me into the light.
    but he didn't seem to get it after I tried to imply that I noticed it

I would be surprised if someone picked up on what it was
    Martin, why are you placing breadcrumbs on breadcrumbs?
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

17. ISO #1017

Too bad, I just said it.

Okay, for real though:

It's not really a read on your slot if you flip town or wolf or whatever. Let me elaborate:

Seeing how people interact with others under certain circumstances can be grounds for a read regardless of whatever you read on another person. In this case, I'm trying to figure out what those circumstances are, in order to better tell X or Y. This is because in one of those cases they have a better knowledge of those circumstances. Thus, saying that won't be useful is just wrong as the relevancy is obvious. Really the only challenge to this could be whether or not I am capable of differing X from Y or Y from X in this.

In connection to what I've said above, you were nearly yeeted day 1 and almost completely ignored day 2 lol. Practically everyone has interacted with your slot or has said something about it. There can be a lot of analysis, especially if you happen to flip red.

You also have not really interacted with people except in cases like this in an attempt to either defend yourself or to falsely imply that, on grounds of pure reasoning, that yeeting you is unjustified or unreasonable.

If you're saying its an unusual yeet, then yes it certainly is.

But is it a senseless one? No. But people are free to disagree with it, like you obviously for reasons regardless of your alignment.
    I see the reasoning, but I disagree with the effectiveness of it. You say everyone has had something to say about this slot, but almost all of it has been NAI similar to you. In the event I do get merked, who exactly are you hoping to solve? My slot today has only had 3 cases of conversation. 1: This to which you’ve concluded in NAI, but viable for solving. 2: Stealthbomber voting me for who knows why despite heavily scumming another person. Not much to gain there as there’s no reasoning for their vote on me. 3: whether or not my slot is a good enough player to coach. That’s semantics and doesn’t actually say anything about people’s thoughts on my alignment. So going off solely today, what can you solve with my flip? Close to nothing. Go to yesterday, where you said I was largely ignored. Sure, look at those who ignored me. You’d see that’d be most people. Unless you come to the conclusion for everyone, you can’t get a good read on tjay either. Go to day 1 where I almost died. A lot of that day was hazy tbh, but iirc the votes on me once again had no substance. You might be able to look at those who voted for or against me and see what happened there, but that’s day 1. Plenty has happened since then to be taken into account. All this to say, which tbh it may not make much sense, I don’t think my slot would be very effective in solving others considering no one has had much of anything substantial to say about me at all. It’s a good idea, simply the wrong target if you actually want to make use of the lynch.

18. ISO #1018

19. ISO #1019

Without delving into your reads yet, I can tell you now I don't speak with that rhetoric.

"Shaken and destroyed" is a bit cheesy. The theatrics say MM/Bakura/Oliver to me. I can quote theatrical fluff from MM if you'd like.

-vote Marshmallow Marshall
    Nah man.
    You are EITHER shaked OR destroyed.
    If it is destroyed, then theres nothing to shake.
    If it is just shaked, it is far from being destroyed.
    I didnt know im perceived as theatralic, but im far from having illogical statements.
    Its like "shocked and dead"
    If you are shocked, you are alive. If you are dead, you aint gonna be shocked never again.
    Praise the Lord!

20. ISO #1020

I disagree. Anybody chatting at night could not have anticipated Ewian's role much less his last will. That transcript is invaluable because it represents scum basically open wolfing (they even provided a fakeclaim lol) plus, we've kind of narrowed it down to like 3 players it could be from.

Besides that, you shared that the roles might come from MU's database so ill share something I noticed as well. Some players here likely have compound roles. That's one of the other primary reasons I didn't trust Eevee D2 despite their claim. I anticipate scum players presenting themselves as seemingly innocuous roles, only for it to be half of their full role.

So yeah MM is a fine lynch today.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

21. ISO #1021

Nah man.
    I didnt know im perceived as theatralic, but im far from having illogical statements.
    If you are shocked, you are alive. If you are dead, you aint gonna be shocked never again.
    If it wasn't you that wrote it, I'm gonna go with MM who wrote it.

You make some good points Oliver. I'm literally shaking right now.

22. ISO #1022

23. ISO #1023

Go to day 1 where I almost died. A lot of that day was hazy tbh, but iirc the votes on me once again had no substance.
    That's funny because when I backread I concluded the main reason you were almost lynched day 1 was your absolutely terrible reads list. Let's talk about that.

Okay I read a lot of it but for fear of not getting my reads down and getting lynched for it I will post what I have so far

Ewian-Null, really cant ever read this slot

Aporia-Null just the pages Ive seen so far dont have much contribution from this slot

Mr. Eevee- This slot started the game with two rvs which I'm not sure I like but I'm not the biggest fan of rvs anyway so going with this sot just being an overall troll

Marshmallow- Seems confident and is giving off a slight towny feel the way they are trying to help stimulate the discussion with asking more questions or so what ive seen so far feels like it

Bakura- A troll and therefore I have no idea cause all this slot does is fluff post so maybe thats a slight scum read

Deathworlds- Seems to skip from one topic to the next and fluff post. But also did some math or something about the game that I didnt quite read all of? -Null cant really follow this slot

Oliver- I cannot remember what post of yours made me feel like you were a light town. I will go back and try and see if I can find it.

Drizzt- Fluff and troll posting with Bakura. So I will call you Bakrua 2 the troll

Jmw- started this game off with an rvs and looks like this slot is trying to get others who might be lurking engaged in discussions. Light town read for now

Taunt- Their first reaction to the hypixelians rvs system is exactly how I react so I'm giving this slot a townish read

Jelly- Null havent seen too much to decide

Frinkles- Gives the vibe of a fluff posting troll

Martin- Seems like a troll but also seems like they are trying to engage in discussion still Null

AT- Null, havent seen too much from this slot either

Honk Honk
    You committed to three "light" town reads and a single scum read. You got a lot of flak for that and almost elimed. Most of the players voting for you by the end of the day, and even some who weren't on you commented on this (with the exception of deathworlds, who I've got some more to say about)
    Quote Originally Posted by 10000JellyDoughnuts View Post
    You can't have half the game null lmao.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aporia View Post
    There's very little of substance here and some reads (deathworld, my read, MM, eevee, frinkles) feel pretty disconnected with how I view things. Yes, even my own read.
    Quote Originally Posted by jmw View Post
    Reads list from clowns is... not great, first impression was a bit of IIoA and super hedgey but I don't wanna be mean since this slot had like 0 thread presence and also CJ's my boy

anyone else have thoughts because I struggle to view it from a "Clowns is town and hasn't had time to read" PoV

how charitable should/shouldn't I be here
    Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    give clowns the guillotine for saying I just post fluff
    It's a very logical progression. Your reads list was absolutely terrible. I have personally spearheaded elims on players for posting reads lists that look exactly like this that have flipped red (thats a link to a game where that happened (he flipped red, the image just doesnt load)). There is a precedent for this here.

How have your reads progressed since day 1?
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

24. ISO #1024

I see the reasoning, but I disagree with the effectiveness of it. You say everyone has had something to say about this slot, but almost all of it has been NAI similar to you. In the event I do get merked, who exactly are you hoping to solve? My slot today has only had 3 cases of conversation. 1: This to which you’ve concluded in NAI, but viable for solving. 2: Stealthbomber voting me for who knows why despite heavily scumming another person. Not much to gain there as there’s no reasoning for their vote on me. 3: whether or not my slot is a good enough player to coach. That’s semantics and doesn’t actually say anything about people’s thoughts on my alignment. So going off solely today, what can you solve with my flip? Close to nothing. Go to yesterday, where you said I was largely ignored. Sure, look at those who ignored me. You’d see that’d be most people. Unless you come to the conclusion for everyone, you can’t get a good read on tjay either. Go to day 1 where I almost died. A lot of that day was hazy tbh, but iirc the votes on me once again had no substance. You might be able to look at those who voted for or against me and see what happened there, but that’s day 1. Plenty has happened since then to be taken into account. All this to say, which tbh it may not make much sense, I don’t think my slot would be very effective in solving others considering no one has had much of anything substantial to say about me at all. It’s a good idea, simply the wrong target if you actually want to make use of the lynch.
    Your argument is kinda good tbh, in that you are right most people's stances to you are similar-ish and (in theory) that means nothing can really be discerned by it. At least not effectively. With respect your first question, I was mostly hoping to solve Bakura as I feel their handling of you is one of the most distinct and, given my past posts around EoD2, more likely to discern bakura's alignment. I feel like with you being unresolved, I have to keep track of 2+ possible worlds and I keep on feeling stuck as I've been looking at my reads last night and suspecting that either I am over-thinking things or my reads are not 100% correct. In the case of not being 100% correct, I obviously don't know which is incorrect, and in the case of over-thinking, that is an issue of its own.

So what are you planning to do? I mean, with respect to hunting the wolves. I have seen you join two wagons, one in self-pres and the other under the mild distress of the d2 event, but did not vote anyone EoD2.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

25. ISO #1025

I disagree. Anybody chatting at night could not have anticipated Ewian's role much less his last will. That transcript is invaluable because it represents scum basically open wolfing (they even provided a fakeclaim lol) plus, we've kind of narrowed it down to like 3 players it could be from.

Besides that, you shared that the roles might come from MU's database so ill share something I noticed as well. Some players here likely have compound roles. That's one of the other primary reasons I didn't trust Eevee D2 despite their claim. I anticipate scum players presenting themselves as seemingly innocuous roles, only for it to be half of their full role.
    So yeah MM is a fine lynch today.
    I guess I just don't feel the same. I don't think MM could have written it.

If he's scum then he already was off his game a bit on d1 based on busyness, and enough for me to notice and point it out. He got pressured, and unless he was believed JMW would be capable of saving him, he had no reliable way to expect where I would land on reading him imo.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

26. ISO #1026

Like I rarely vote mm

so rare that it's probably statistically accurate to say that if I ever do vote mm its because I'm his scum buddy and we're bussing eachother or me just bussing me
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

27. ISO #1027

Like I rarely vote mm

so rare that it's probably statistically accurate to say that if I ever do vote mm its because I'm his scum buddy and we're bussing eachother or me just bussing him
    me and my silly typos
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

28. ISO #1028

29. ISO #1029

30. ISO #1030

God damn this is the second time I just dont know what you're talking about Martin.
    okay over-simplification time

lets assume MM is scum

1. I was on MM's case and even when I wasn't I suggest him to be on day 2's agenda
    2. I rarely am on MM's case and so that makes me a more unpredictable situation in MM's eyes

Your hypothesis suggests MM, with #1 and #2 in mind, wrote this on n1:

let’s create an alliance I will coach and protect you, we vote together, join me and town will be shaken and destroyed
    I don't see this being plausible at all. Things only turned out good for MM when I checked him, and he would have to be taking a leap of faith to expect that + JMW's defense in order to save him.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

31. ISO #1031

32. ISO #1032

okay over-simplification time

lets assume MM is scum

1. I was on MM's case and even when I wasn't I suggest him to be on day 2's agenda
    2. I rarely am on MM's case and so that makes me a more unpredictable situation in MM's eyes

Your hypothesis suggests MM, with #1 and #2 in mind, wrote this on n1:

I don't see this being plausible at all. Things only turned out good for MM when I checked him, and he would have to be taking a leap of faith to expect that + JMW's defense in order to save him.
    Your basing this around scum!MM's perception of yourself when it has really nothing to do with it.

33. ISO #1033

If you don't think those kind of theatrics are up MM's alley, okay. Agree to disagree but the rest of the argument doesn't follow my expectation of the kind of person who would write that. They wouldn't care. They could not have expected the LW to contain that information and so those considerations would likely not have need made.

34. ISO #1034

35. ISO #1035

Your basing this around scum!MM's perception of yourself when it has really nothing to do with it.
    why would you consider allying with a 3p or mafia or whatever MM is if they're just gonna die next day phase

whoever writes that is basically outing, and furthermore I've seen people ( namely @Helz in a past ?krc game >:c ) trick evils into outing like this in a night chat

perception here matters, and for some reason JMW has sat quiet about it and you're supposing MM had reason enough to ensure that

if MM is bad and evil, and gets chopped d2, then it looks really bad for JMW; its a hell of a risk
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

36. ISO #1036

If you don't think those kind of theatrics are up MM's alley, okay. Agree to disagree but the rest of the argument doesn't follow my expectation of the kind of person who would write that. They wouldn't care. They could not have expected the LW to contain that information and so those considerations would likely not have need made.
    my argument has nothing to do with Ewian's LW except for the fact that you're saying MM wrote the message

my issue is that there was neither good reason nor proper mindset to write it on n1, which is the only time that message could have been written if we think MM or JMW wrote it
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

37. ISO #1037

Nah man.
    This is a really bad defense as for why you couldn't have written it and honestly makes me think you wrote it

instead of rejecting the notion that you could've written it, you basically rely on us trusting a story you made about yourself and your typing preferences

seems more like scum trying to cover their behind but doesn't actually know how to respond to the argument so they just deflect it

You make some good points Oliver. I'm literally shaking right now.
    No those were terrible points
    MM probably didn't write it

This is big.
    Your argument is kinda good tbh, in that you are right most people's stances to you are similar-ish and (in theory) that means nothing can really be discerned by it. At least not effectively. With respect your first question, I was mostly hoping to solve Bakura as I feel their handling of you is one of the most distinct and, given my past posts around EoD2, more likely to discern bakura's alignment. I feel like with you being unresolved, I have to keep track of 2+ possible worlds and I keep on feeling stuck as I've been looking at my reads last night and suspecting that either I am over-thinking things or my reads are not 100% correct. In the case of not being 100% correct, I obviously don't know which is incorrect, and in the case of over-thinking, that is an issue of its own.

So what are you planning to do? I mean, with respect to hunting the wolves. I have seen you join two wagons, one in self-pres and the other under the mild distress of the d2 event, but did not vote anyone EoD2.
    reminder that I'm not immediately scum for a townread of Clowns here

because you seem to keep bringing up that I look really bad for doing so without giving any reasons

38. ISO #1038

39. ISO #1039

why would you consider allying with a 3p or mafia or whatever MM is if they're just gonna die next day phase

whoever writes that is basically outing, and furthermore I've seen people ( namely @Helz in a past ?krc game >:c ) trick evils into outing like this in a night chat

perception here matters, and for some reason JMW has sat quiet about it and you're supposing MM had reason enough to ensure that

if MM is bad and evil, and gets chopped d2, then it looks really bad for JMW; its a hell of a risk
    The only reason perception would matter here is if you were an existential risk to the person typing it and they knew information could be leaked imo. "Protect" in that context likely means, stop them from being lynched or mechanically protecting them.

Maybe i dont get it Martin. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ But I have my own suspicions about jmw and I look forward to your vote on MM.

40. ISO #1040

41. ISO #1041

Agree to disagree I guess. For now.

If I had to pick MM vs Frinckles right now it probably be you for the chop, but this will likely be frequently reconsidered in the coming day-phases. Assuming both of you and I are still alive.

On the one-hand I feel like if you are an evil and have teamed with the bad guys then what you're doing here is what you should be doing. On the other hand, as you've said, there are very few suspects for it because that message very likely could have only been made in some inter-alignment chat or something.

However, I'm not sold on that as I still feel like some of your posts are genuinely good and towny (the rhetoric mention reminds me of when you've properly town-read myself in a past game).
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

42. ISO #1042

43. ISO #1043

44. ISO #1044

45. ISO #1045

46. ISO #1046

k let's try this again.

my argument has nothing to do with Ewian's LW except for the fact that you're saying MM wrote the message

my issue is that there was neither good reason nor proper mindset to write it on n1, which is the only time that message could have been written if we think MM or JMW wrote it
    How would you know whether or not there was a good reason or proper mindset to write that message? Any of us could have been in any number of undisclosed chats since this game began.

Was it written? Ewian barely knew what alignment he was. Lying would be shoddy at best and we've already confirmed "hola." So yes, somebody in this game clearly disagreed and had "good reason and proper mindset" to post it.

So who? Run through the list of players and we both come back to the same 3-4 people who would be capable of writing that.

I'm not saying that needs to be the focal point for today's lynch. But you are not going to convince me that speculation on it isn't warranted or that MM shouldn't be heavily considered for authoring it. You are thinking way too narrowly mechanically in this setup even after all we've seen. There is a player, right now, in this game who can put 3 people into a chat and possibly more.

Agree to disagree I guess. For now.

If I had to pick MM vs Frinckles right now it probably be you for the chop, but this will likely be frequently reconsidered in the coming day-phases. Assuming both of you and I are still alive.

On the one-hand I feel like if you are an evil and have teamed with the bad guys then what you're doing here is what you should be doing. On the other hand, as you've said, there are very few suspects for it because that message very likely could have only been made in some inter-alignment chat or something.

However, I'm not sold on that as I still feel like some of your posts are genuinely good and towny (the rhetoric mention reminds me of when you've properly town-read myself in a past game).
    Vote me then. If you think I wrote that, go for it. One of the main reasons I didn't consider you possibly authoring that was because the excerpts that Ewian wrote seem like they were very selective and you don't codeswitch nearly enough for that. The pool isn't large.

47. ISO #1047

Oh yeah btw why is that?

Yes, but with Oliver's defense of it, I think it's a lot more likely that he wrote it
    More sarcasm. You wrote an entire wall in Spanish. When I saw "Hola" I just laughed.

Possible Oliver wrote it. That implies he's coaching/protecting somebody then.

48. ISO #1048

49. ISO #1049

This is a really bad defense as for why you couldn't have written it and honestly makes me think you wrote it

instead of rejecting the notion that you could've written it, you basically rely on us trusting a story you made about yourself and your typing preferences

seems more like scum trying to cover their behind but doesn't actually know how to respond to the argument so they just deflect it

No those were terrible points
    MM probably didn't write it

reminder that I'm not immediately scum for a townread of Clowns here

because you seem to keep bringing up that I look really bad for doing so without giving any reasons
    FTR you are probably my strongest townread. I don't know where this shade is coming from.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

50. ISO #1050