S-FM 345: Hypixel-SC2Mafia Cross Community Game - Page 20
Register

User Tag List

Page 20 of 38 FirstFirst ... 10 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 30 ... LastLast
Results 951 to 1,000 of 1884
  1. ISO #951

Re: S-FM 345: Hypixel-SC2Mafia Cross Community Game

Pop-in before going off: I am not sure why Ewian, of all people, got lynched, and am even less sure what that flip is supposed to be lmao. The fact the lynch got redirected to him indicates there's something fishy with the previously pushed people yesterday, though, as there's no particular event that made Ewian suddenly suspicious, as far as I can tell. Thus, I'd still very much go against Oliverz/Frinckles/Jelly, probably specifically Jelly considering the tie.

-vote 10000JellyDoughnuts
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

2. ISO #952

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    I need everyone to justify their townread on Ashoka Tano for me. That slot feels horrible to me. I feel like you’re letting a scum architect run free.
    When I think about it, it's basically just that they created a chat between two guys and generated a mutual townread and a beneficial chat (between jmw and myself on N1), and that scum architect is a very rare role. It doesn't entirely rule out the possibility of Ashoka being scum, but I also don't see a reason to call them scum. That being said, I like the fact you're coming in with a fresh outlook and want to reevaluate the thread state.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

3. ISO #953

4. ISO #954

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    When I think about it, it's basically just that they created a chat between two guys and generated a mutual townread and a beneficial chat (between jmw and myself on N1), and that scum architect is a very rare role. It doesn't entirely rule out the possibility of Ashoka being scum, but I also don't see a reason to call them scum. That being said, I like the fact you're coming in with a fresh outlook and want to reevaluate the thread state.
    Ok, we are playing role madness. My role is very exotic. Scum architect is VERY much on the table. Martin caught a discrepancy in Ashoka's d2 play. Even disregarding that discrepancy, Ashoka's upgrade is completely independent of her potential alignment. The difference between town and scum architect is that scum architect would probably be able to read your chats. Putting two mechanically strong players into an architect chat together (Ashoka doesn't even know you but chose you to be with jmw???) to learn their reads and rolecards is extremely plausible. Eevee's death, to an extent, also reaffirms the potential of Ashoka being scum, since scum would mechanically know that the upgrader claim is real since they just got upgraded.

Ashoka has done basically nothing this game outside of putting you two in a chat together, and somehow everybody has given her a complete free pass up to this point. I know some of you are very strong players who should not be allowing this.

Unrelated revote
    -vote TheClowns
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

5. ISO #955

I will explicitly state that I believe Ashoka and Clowns are in a scum team and that I have my eye on a third person that I believe ties them together. I want some more arrivals today before I share the rest of my thoughts.

6. ISO #956

@MartinGG99

CLAIM ALL NIGHT ACTIONS AND ROLE

NOW
    What made you specifically choose Martin for whatever this is?

Not touching your gambit/claim/whatever with a 10 foot pole but your choice of person intrigues me.

7. ISO #957

Wait, did you pick Martin specifically because he called you out on activity angleshooting????

Holy fuck oliver lock town i cant believe it took 3 days for you to spew yourself

8. ISO #958

@MartinGG99

NOW
    I don't see any reason to, and I've already provided limited information on that back on D2.

Given my n1 information, and the fact that there does not seem to be much or any consensus doubt against MM (especially with the JMW + MM chat), I don't see any particular value in further specifying my n1 information and by extension claiming the exact nature of my investigative role.

I'll probably claim sometime d4 though, if I am alive then, and give my exact n1/n3 feedback as there is a janitor (so I can't 100% rely on an LW and my n3 info will likely be relevant).
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

9. ISO #959

10. ISO #960

Pop-in before going off: I am not sure why Ewian, of all people, got lynched, and am even less sure what that flip is supposed to be lmao. The fact the lynch got redirected to him indicates there's something fishy with the previously pushed people yesterday, though, as there's no particular event that made Ewian suddenly suspicious, as far as I can tell. Thus, I'd still very much go against Oliverz/Frinckles/Jelly, probably specifically Jelly considering the tie.

Tbh

I didn't realize Jelly had that many votes and so I kinda just did it to secure the vote advantage, especially when it was being led by aporia (someone who didn't have much thread presence/influence and someone who I've town-leaned before)
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

11. ISO #961

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    especially when it was being led by aporia
    actually it was started by jmw, aporia was 2nd

but aporia's post and vote on it was more or less a major influence in me deciding to vote there as well
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

12. ISO #962

13. ISO #963

14. ISO #964

@MartinGG99

NOW
    What made you specifically choose Martin for whatever this is?

Not touching your gambit/claim/whatever with a 10 foot pole but your choice of person intrigues me.
    My feedback ?!
    Your feedback? Oh no, what shall I do? Guess I gotta full reveal now, but wait, I seem to recall you having a mentor of sorts....

I found this by directly taking clues from playing against and with strong players.
    Such as guillo
    Oh yeah. The guy who makes fake-claims (namely fake cop-checks and other investigative info) all the time as practically any alignment.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

15. ISO #965

16. ISO #966

I will explicitly state that I believe Ashoka and Clowns are in a scum team and that I have my eye on a third person that I believe ties them together. I want some more arrivals today before I share the rest of my thoughts.
    hitting the ground with lot's of WIM, but nonetheless incorrect

17. ISO #967

Ok, we are playing role madness. My role is very exotic. Scum architect is VERY much on the table. Martin caught a discrepancy in Ashoka's d2 play. Even disregarding that discrepancy, Ashoka's upgrade is completely independent of her potential alignment. The difference between town and scum architect is that scum architect would probably be able to read your chats. Putting two mechanically strong players into an architect chat together (Ashoka doesn't even know you but chose you to be with jmw???) to learn their reads and rolecards is extremely plausible. Eevee's death, to an extent, also reaffirms the potential of Ashoka being scum, since scum would mechanically know that the upgrader claim is real since they just got upgraded.

Ashoka has done basically nothing this game outside of putting you two in a chat together, and somehow everybody has given her a complete free pass up to this point. I know some of you are very strong players who should not be allowing this.

Unrelated revote
    -vote TheClowns
    I cannot see into the chat, my role says that I cannot be apart of the chat that I create

18. ISO #968

19. ISO #969

20. ISO #970

21. ISO #971

Unrelated revote
    -vote TheClowns
    scum would mechanically know that upgrader is real because I confirmed that I was upgraded and scum knows I'm town???
    your logic is opportunistic and pretty shit tbh
    I do agree that I've been townread pretty easily, but I think the rest of your message is nonsense

22. ISO #972

Unrelated revote
    -vote TheClowns
    the logic for why I put them together is literally being flipped LMAOOO

23. ISO #973

Your feedback? Oh no, what shall I do? Guess I gotta full reveal now, but wait, I seem to recall you having a mentor of sorts....

Oh yeah. The guy who makes fake-claims (namely fake cop-checks and other investigative info) all the time as practically any alignment.
    Having Guillo as my dedicated Mentor would be a honor.
    I simply analysed many scum players movements to get that sheet.

And yeah, you are right. Good.
    [VOTE]Unvote[/unVOTE]
    Praise the Lord!

24. ISO #974

25. ISO #975

26. ISO #976

27. ISO #977

28. ISO #978

29. ISO #979

30. ISO #980

31. ISO #981

part of my LW:

Gun-To-Head (force a good/bad guess) feelings as of p#928:

Ashoka Tano = Good
    jmw = Good
    Bakura = Bad
    Drizzt = Good -- For better or worse (probably worse for town) Drizzt has effectively missed two ties now. --
    Aporia/Stealthbomber16 = Good
    Frinckles = Bad
    oliverz = Bad
    Marshmallow Marshall = Good
    mreevee = Good
    Jelly = Bad
    Clowns = I don't freaking know

Sidenote:

If what ewian's LW said is true: There are few people who would do this arrogant use of "shaken and destroyed" imo. I don't know about the word "coaching" though, as I've almost never encountered it being used in all my 30-40 games of Forum Mafia. Without making a wall-post, it probably would have to be Frinckles, Bakura, or whoever Bakura had that chat with.
    At HPM we use the word coaching a lot. Idk how often we actually do it, but that was most likely from one of our players. So that would mean it's either Jelly, Clowns, Oliver, or Aporia

I heavily doubt that Oliver would even use that word though, and I don't think Jelly or Clowns would coach anyone either. I think it's very likely to be Aporia, and Bomber's play here is to quickly get a town leader position.

Also hecking Eevee why no last will

32. ISO #982

Quote Originally Posted by Bakura1 View Post
    At HPM we use the word coaching a lot. Idk how often we actually do it, but that was most likely from one of our players. So that would mean it's either Jelly, Clowns, Oliver, or Aporia

I heavily doubt that Oliver would even use that word though, and I don't think Jelly or Clowns would coach anyone either. I think it's very likely to be Aporia, and Bomber's play here is to quickly get a town leader position.

Also hecking Eevee why no last will
    coaching as in like, telling them what to do? fighting game community uses that too
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

33. ISO #983

34. ISO #984

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    coaching as in like, telling them what to do? fighting game community uses that too
    Yeah I guess so

idk if anyone's actually done it though lol
    hasn't come up much, at least not in a long while

I doubt the word even comes to oliver's mind
    Jelly might coach but I doubt it
    I doubt Clowns would coach as he's probably the least experienced one in scumchat
    Aporia I could see using that word though

I have almost no experience reading S!Aporia though

There was one game a while back where he was obvscum by EoD1 but that was a small, HPM-only game where the game overall had a meta and I was in the zone

Imo stealth's a good hit lynch here

35. ISO #985

Yeah I guess so

I doubt Clowns would coach as he's probably the least experienced one in scumchat

There was one game a while back where he was obvscum by EoD1 but that was a small, HPM-only game where the game overall had a meta and I was in the zone

*good lynch here

36. ISO #986

Yeah I guess so

i think any overbearing coaching would be pretty noticeable. probably somebody with a chat. anyway let me reread eod again

37. ISO #987

I've been saying Ewian seemed scummy since the beginning of the game.

38. ISO #988

Oh! Hi! I’m stealth/SB!

Those of you who played in ?KRC will know me as Chad Knight. Everyone else, I’m a very cocky, overconfident player who takes too much pride in my gameplay. I think I’ve won 3/5 of my last games and of those games the ones that I won I was the winner of an MVP vote if one existed? That sounds correct.

Scum should kill me. I am not going to be subtle. I intend to be in this game for one day. If you choose to keep me past that, then you have to deal with me having night actions and that’s just not worth it for you.
    Hey SB hope you been well. Did your slot get jester by chance?

39. ISO #989

Ironically I could see SB16 having that sort of energy to say town will be shaken and destroyed (in fact he came into this day with that same sort of energy against scum lol) but he wasnt in the game when Ewian wrote his LW.

I doubt aporia saying it becauss of thread presence and other issues and Aproia doesn't seem the kind to evaluate themselves as being strong.

I'm personally seeing it as circumstantial evidence at best though. Chance that Ewian was beingmessed with by the hosts, or even if we know that LW was fullly written by himself. I mean, I could see it being a thematic/flavorful thing to alter the LW a bit given the strangeness kf the role and mentions of "voices".
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

40. ISO #990

part of my LW:

Gun-To-Head (force a good/bad guess) feelings as of p#928:

Ashoka Tano = Good
    jmw = Good
    Bakura = Bad
    Drizzt = Good -- For better or worse (probably worse for town) Drizzt has effectively missed two ties now. --
    Aporia/Stealthbomber16 = Good
    Frinckles = Bad
    oliverz = Bad
    Marshmallow Marshall = Good
    mreevee = Good
    Jelly = Bad
    Clowns = I don't freaking know

Sidenote:

If what ewian's LW said is true: There are few people who would do this arrogant use of "shaken and destroyed" imo. I don't know about the word "coaching" though, as I've almost never encountered it being used in all my 30-40 games of Forum Mafia. Without making a wall-post, it probably would have to be Frinckles, Bakura, or whoever Bakura had that chat with.
    Without delving into your reads yet, I can tell you now I don't speak with that rhetoric.

"Shaken and destroyed" is a bit cheesy. The theatrics say MM/Bakura/Oliver to me. I can quote theatrical fluff from MM if you'd like.

-vote Marshmallow Marshall

41. ISO #991

42. ISO #992

Ironically enough, MM has a quote from Oliver (about me) in his signature that shows similar energy.

Don't get me wrong. I COULD type like that, but I'm not really in the destroy everyone mindset this game and my choice of words would be different.

43. ISO #993

i think any overbearing coaching would be pretty noticeable. probably somebody with a chat. anyway let me reread eod again
    Iirc coaching is basically always in the context of scum, though idk how noticeable it'd be

it's usually like, player A saying "well, this new player probably wouldn't make X play"

and player B might say "unless it's scum coaching"

44. ISO #994

Ironically enough, MM has a quote from Oliver (about me) in his signature that shows similar energy.

Don't get me wrong. I COULD type like that, but I'm not really in the destroy everyone mindset this game and my choice of words would be different.
    yeah "shaken and destroyed" is almost certainly Oliver imo

it *could* be Clowns, but Oliver is more likely

45. ISO #995

46. ISO #996

Without delving into your reads yet, I can tell you now I don't speak with that rhetoric.

"Shaken and destroyed" is a bit cheesy. The theatrics say MM/Bakura/Oliver to me. I can quote theatrical fluff from MM if you'd like.

-vote Marshmallow Marshall
    Thing is, I don't think MM would be powerful enough for evils to be worth allying with, at least for tbeir purposes.

Though ig I should specify my n1 info if everyone would like that, as I feel like my response there is too vague to be helpful lol

Anyways gtg, im at cracker barrel having 6 pancakes
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

47. ISO #997

Unrelated revote
    -vote TheClowns
    Alright, I do believe scum architect is more and more possible due to how wild roles appear to be. That being said, the Discord chat in which I was invited with jmw did not have anyone but jmw and the hosts in it, so unless the hosts had a copypasta party with Ashoka, Ashoka really didn't see what we said lol. As for Eevee's death, it doesn't take special scum knowledge to realize an upgrader claim is super easily confirmable, so this point is moot.

The only things I really take into consideration here are:

- Scum architect is possible
    - Ashoka lacks contribution reads-wise when it comes to behaviors and all
    - Ashoka may have been given a bit too much of a free pass and should be reevaluated
    - Stealthbomber is coming in with a MASSIVE energy and reads, and I haven't seen anything I do not positively like for now, so if someone wants to eat the blue berry that is not a blueberry, they will have to have a damn good reason to convince me

48. ISO #998

Stealth bomber comes in, heavily scums Ashoka, then votes me for??
    Like sure, vote me, but don’t make your main posts about Ashoka then randomly just tack me on as the vote.

I wanted to ask Aporia why he decided to randomly CFD onto Ewian yesterday, but now he’s gone so stealthbomber, is there anything aporia said as to why that happened? Probably not, but I’m curious.

Did Oliver just do a fake and reveal the fake all in one page? Chad.

Martin’s reads being contingent on my flip without actually having a read on me is lazy. You can’t say “this guy’s flip determines a lot of my reads” and have me as an I don’t know.

I’m against a jelly lynch today. Our chat was closed, sadly, but the time we spent together I had a good feeling about them.

49. ISO #999

Thing is, I don't think MM would be powerful enough for evils to be worth allying with, at least for tbeir purposes.

Though ig I should specify my n1 info if everyone would like that, as I feel like my response there is too vague to be helpful lol

Anyways gtg, im at cracker barrel having 6 pancakes
    Yeah please do when you're done with the pancakes because I have no idea what that means.

I'm at McDonald's!

50. ISO #1000

Alright, I do believe scum architect is more and more possible due to how wild roles appear to be. That being said, the Discord chat in which I was invited with jmw did not have anyone but jmw and the hosts in it, so unless the hosts had a copypasta party with Ashoka, Ashoka really didn't see what we said lol. As for Eevee's death, it doesn't take special scum knowledge to realize an upgrader claim is super easily confirmable, so this point is moot.

The only things I really take into consideration here are:

- Scum architect is possible
    - Ashoka lacks contribution reads-wise when it comes to behaviors and all
    - Ashoka may have been given a bit too much of a free pass and should be reevaluated
    - Stealthbomber is coming in with a MASSIVE energy and reads, and I haven't seen anything I do not positively like for now, so if someone wants to eat the blue berry that is not a blueberry, they will have to have a damn good reason to convince me
    Hey screw all that noise. Scum upgrader could easily be a thing and the only reason not to believe Eevee+AT could have been scummates is because of how hard AT pushed him before the claim.