User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Paopan - 1-S2-1-11839986 - way too much racism

Account Name: Paopan
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-11839986
    In-Game Name: [KU KLUX KLAN] PAOPAN 卐

Crimes Committed: way too much racism / possible point hacking

Your Account Name: Ethereal
    Summary: Just blatant racism in both their name and constantly typing racial slurs throughout the games. And for their account ID the points feel a bit high, but I wouldn't know much about that.

Edit: https://prnt.sc/2575c3a
    This is in the next game I'm in with them.

In the newest replay I've added it looks like there's possibly even more point hackers but what do I know. Same amount of games played as me and over double the points.

-Mafia 20 beta- (34).SC2Replay
    -Mafia 20 beta- (37).SC2Replay
    Last edited by Kelivia; December 29th, 2021 at 08:42 PM. Reason: added another replay

2. ISO #2

Re: Paopan - 1-S2-1-11839986 - way too much racism

First replay, 34

SC ID VERIFICATION
    1-S2-1-11839986 is Correct.

Respective Hotkey:
    Ctrl+6

Previous Offenses:

Paopan's back on his shit. 2x Banlist in June for spamming racially insensitive stuff.

Player Offenses:

Virulent Racism

Key Points:
    Players in question:

Paopan - [KU KLUX KLAN] PAOPAN 卐 - SHERIFF - 12
    He blacklists STREET RACER.

Game:

Setup: Player 1-S2-1-12378387 is autokicked.
    Names: Paopan selects the name "[KU KLUX KLAN] PAOPAN 卐" in violation of good taste, our rules, and Blizzard's ToS.
    Roles: None.
    D1: 12 (SHERIFF) demands party host "on me tonihgt." THen he says he's "Von paopan, from the department of racial purity..." Blah blah blah, racism. 9 puts in a request to the scum to kill 12 tonight.
    N1: A party is being thrown! 12 starts trolling and drops a racial slur for black people in the chat. He writes a double LW for Bodyguard and Sheriff, both saying he targeted 9 on those nights.
    D2: 8 (JAILOR) and 10 (LOVER) are dead. 12 says "9 is a kike but not sus", softclaiming his sheriff role. 4 reveals as MARSHALL, beginning a quadruple elimination. PMs go on, and discussion, and eventually 5 (who is named a single period...possible name abuse!) is voted off. Paopan says "THe klan is getting bigger." 5 is joined on the gallows by 6, and paopan says "Pm me later if you want to join the KKK." 14 goes down, then 3. Flips are MAFIOSO, CAPOREGIME, INVESTIGATOR, and BEGUILER. Mafia has been eliminated entirely.
    N2: 12 checks 11, except the VIGILANTE has clearly had enough of 12, and takes him out. The ARSONIST fires off, as well, which kills Paopan a second time. Just not making any friends today.
    D3: 12 is dead. 9 (VIGILANTE) is dead. An AMNESIAC becomes a LOVER. There are six players in the game at this point. A lone Arsonist with no douses faces a PARTY HOST, a revealed MARSHALL, an ARMORSMITH, and a BUS DRIVER. A random LOVER is in the mix. (Amnesiac could not become town, and with "Role announced" on and the Mafia completely eliminated, it was really the only practical choice.) Some votes go around, but eventually 7 goes to the stand, drops off 4-0. He flips ARSONIST. Town wins the game.

Was the game result altered?
    Town won. Paopan was of questionable help and really just a distraction.

Additional offenses or players found in replay?
    Yogurt 1-S2-1-1960603, name abuse, 2x WL

Punishment:

TBD for Paopan

Additional Notes:
    Thank you for the report!
    Last edited by Arrow; December 31st, 2021 at 01:10 AM.

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

i know it's bad to post here when you not involved , but i just wanted to ask you
    if you had a bow ;because an arrow without a bow is useless.
    waiting for your pm ^^ .
    To my opinion paopan have internet but not do his own research then
    is stuck to parrot something that is call fake history.
    cheers.
    try eugenics in america on wikipedia jump to influences on germany
    (just trying to help everyone so don't delete the post).
    yo bill ... ko-vid or nano started thru flue vaqs campaign 2019-2020
    https://ibb.co/F3dtrM4

5. ISO #5

Quote Originally Posted by asdf2020 View Post
    i know it's bad to post here when you not involved , but i just wanted to ask you
    if you had a bow ;because an arrow without a bow is useless.
    waiting for your pm ^^ .
    To my opinion paopan have internet but not do his own research then
    is stuck to parrot something that is call fake history.
    cheers.
    try eugenics in america on wikipedia jump to influences on germany
    (just trying to help everyone so don't delete the post).
    Corny joke, horrible timing, but coming from the creative mind who brought us asdf2020....maybe that is their best.