S-FM 330: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak - Page 57
Register

User Tag List

Page 57 of 71 FirstFirst ... 7 47 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 67 ... LastLast
Results 2,801 to 2,850 of 3518
  1. ISO #2801

Re: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak

@ ceko wall: I very much agree with your scum!Banana world, as he's the scummiest among D1 deaths and felt like he was fishing for mislynches. If we have some luck, Funny also was scum, leaving probably Renegade as the last scum.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

2. ISO #2802

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Can you give me a "why" on that because FMPOV he's done nothing but troll and sheep blink
    I'll drop this for now, since you seem to have forgotten it:

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    Yuesford contributed nothing to this thread besides his tunnel on Light, who I believe to be town, and his attacks toward me. However, tunnels don't come from scum. Yuesford's claim that he tunneled Light as a gambit to protect me doesn't make any sense.

However, here are some townie posts he made:

There's some tunneling on Light and suspicion thrown towards a joke comment Renegade made. Both are town tells, especially for Yuesford. In Last Hope, Yuesford was scum. When Yuesford got pressured, he gave zero town tells. Now, he seems genuinely angry that he's getting lynched on day 1. Yuesford's scumreads of Light and I are very reminiscent of how new players read scum; if you scumread me when I'm town, then you must be scum. Yuesford reminds me of town!PQRnHack from Last Hope.

@Stealthbomber16 you said that Yuesford derailed the game, but I'm pretty sure Yuesford can do that as either alignment. Besides, I don't think he intended to anyway. Light started a death-tunnel on Yuesford since the start of this day, even though you could argue that Yuesford was just trolling because we were in the RVS stage.

Yuesford hasn't contributed much, but I don't think he's capable of contributing much in the first place--especially when he's the target of a tunnel.

I think lynching Yuesford day 1 is the same as lynching Renegade on day 1. Perhaps we should stop tunneling Yuesford and consider voting Auwt.
    I understand how you think Yuesford voting blink was scummy, but you voted blink too. I think Yuesford made mostly townie posts ever since I dropped that wall. I think the five quotes in that wall make Yuesford look super townie.

You believe that trolls are scum, but as a recently active player on the mod, I disagree. I troll a lot as town on the mod, so I saw Yuesford's trolly behavior as NAI. When you look past his trolling, you should realize that Yuesford has been trying to play the game. I'm not the only one who sees this. Auwt, who was most likely town, and Wrath, who is most likely town, agree with me. I don't know about MM, but Wrath was in MM's spot. Blink and Magoroth, who are both confirmed town, also townread Yuesford.

It should be pretty obvious what Yuesford's alignment is. This game is basically solved because of all these associative reads I just found.

3. ISO #2803

I'll drop this for now, since you seem to have forgotten it:

I understand how you think Yuesford voting blink was scummy, but you voted blink too. I think Yuesford made mostly townie posts ever since I dropped that wall. I think the five quotes in that wall make Yuesford look super townie.

You believe that trolls are scum, but as a recently active player on the mod, I disagree. I troll a lot as town AND scum on the mod, so I saw Yuesford's trolly behavior as NAI. When you look past his trolling, you should realize that Yuesford has been trying to play the game. I'm not the only one who sees this. Auwt, who was most likely town, and Wrath, who is most likely town, agree with me. I don't know about MM, but Wrath was in MM's spot. Blink and Magoroth, who are both confirmed town, also townread Yuesford.

It should be pretty obvious what Yuesford's alignment is. This game is basically solved because of all these associative reads I just found.
    Fixed

4. ISO #2804

I didn’t forget that post I was just hoping you’d give me something based on the last 2 days rather than just day 1.

His vote on blink actually kinda… makes him look towny in my mind for some reason??? Idk. Renegade first.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

5. ISO #2805

6. ISO #2806

I didn’t forget that post I was just hoping you’d give me something based on the last 2 days rather than just day 1.

His vote on blink actually kinda… makes him look towny in my mind for some reason??? Idk. Renegade first.
    I'm re-reading day 2 right now.

7. ISO #2807

8. ISO #2808

9. ISO #2809

10. ISO #2810

The Second Blink Suspected You... He Was Dead...

11. ISO #2811

12. ISO #2812

I'm pretty sure Renegade also gave zero shits when he got pressured on day 3. My pressure vote on him did nothing.

This makes Renegade look like a lonely scum who doesn't play the game because his teammates Banana and Martin died.

The only thing that gives me pause is that he was more than willing to sheep blink during day 2 EoD. I still think that only town would do that. However, I know that scum!Yuesford sheeped me during Last Hope, so maybe Renegade is a scummy sheep!

13. ISO #2813

I'm pretty sure Renegade also gave zero shits when he got pressured on day 3. My pressure vote on him did nothing.

This makes Renegade look like a lonely scum who doesn't want to play the game because his teammates Banana and Martin died.

The only thing that gives me pause is that he was more than willing to sheep blink during day 2 EoD. I still think that only town would do that. However, I know that scum!Yuesford sheeped me during Last Hope, so maybe Renegade is a scummy sheep!
    I actually don't think I need to add this, but I "fixed" that sentence anyways.

14. ISO #2814

This is all I've time for tonight:

Post #1094
    Quote Originally Posted by Funny Thing View Post
    plus why would you kill charmander fam that dont make any sense you didn even vote with the two towns that died so auwt was probably mafia
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    what "two towns" that died?
    so bad guys used both kills on the same person and shaggy shot charmander for no reason but both killed ppl voted auwt and you didnt. your the odd man out right
    I don't think @blinkskater caught a TMI-slip from FT based on FT's quick and reasonable response to blink's question.

~~~

Banana and Martin would definitely stack their kill on Varcron because of this:

Because of how easy AUWT was lynched I don't think he was mafia.

My head is at either a doctor save or Mafia stacked their kill to make sure it went through, and to make it seem like AUWT was mafia.

The dudes voting Yagami were all pretty LHF, If the agenda of AUWT was wolf is being pushed I would think that scum would try and take out Yues, ZZ, Mag.

So -1 nightkill for three possible easy miss lynches?
    I told you the reason, to make their kill unblockable, and to make it seem like AUWT was MAFIA. What do you mean no reason bruh?

That's two reasons, the same two I've already stated.
    ~~~

For all we know any one of 4 things could be happening right now that would mean we're dealing with 3 mafia

IMO these are order from most likely to least likely.
    1. Mafia could've hit a healed target
    2. Mafia could've double attacked Varcron because they REALLY want varcron dead
    3. Mafia could've also shot Banana alongside blink
    4. Blink could be lying about being vigilante
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    There is no way in hell 2 happened.
    Why should we believe you right now? LOL

15. ISO #2815

There is no way in hell 2 happened.
    I think it's more likely that mafia!Auwt got lynched day 1 and vigilante!blink killed mafia!Banana last night than option 2. Therefore, Martin is the only scum remaining.

That, or Martin and Yues are the last two scum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    That Sounds Believable And All But This Is Mafia... Hence, Trust Only Yourself.. This Isnt A Strategy Game This Is A Deception Game..
    This interaction makes me think that Light can't be in a scum team with Renegade.

16. ISO #2816

I love making my slot universally townread, but unfortunately I'm not really good at anything else. I will leave everything else to blinkskater UWU.
    is that why you also dont think mafia would hit varcron twice? shit i even said id kill you and charmander hah
    Actually, you said that you'd kill Light and I. I've seen other inconsistencies from you before this on day 2, which makes me think that you just weren't thinking straight. For example, what sensible townie would ask THIS question after the back-and-forth we just had with each other? Anyways, you must've really wanted to remove the possibility that blink was scum. The only way you only could've done this was by lynching him, so that's probably why you pushed so strongly for it.

17. ISO #2817

so you bought it or you buy it cause you took a nap i think im just asking what you think might be happening
    I don't think FT and Renegade are a team here?

FT then starts asking Light about the mod, which makes me think that:

1) FT and Light can't be a team.
    2) FT was trying to game-solve, which makes him town. Why would a scum ask about OOG stuff just to get a better read on the game?

18. ISO #2818

I am sorry to all, but I'm going to disagree @theoneceko verdicts here. I still think stealthbomber16 + light_yagami are the remaining scums in this game. I am deeply disappointed you guys got fooled by these heretics.

Yes.. Yes.. I know.. Renegade is a neutral slot for me, but I don't want to change my point of view as late as this stage. I'm not going to call them "well played" after they won this as scum. Yes. I will be very salty if they really won this game as scum.

I really do think voting Renegade is a game-losing vote here. But fuck this.
    What I got for my 18th Birthday

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

19. ISO #2819

Can you give me a "why" on that because FMPOV he's done nothing but troll and sheep blink

I sheeped blink? When?
    Stop bullshitting. Read page 40+
    I am very frustrated with skater, the first time I interacted with the guy and he somehow managed to piss me off.

20. ISO #2820

This makes Renegade look like a lonely scum who doesn't play the game because his teammates Banana and Martin died.

Mehh. To be honest, the only reason I sheeped you doing that game is because you are the only mod player I know, besides Auwt being host and ZZorange is ZZorange.

21. ISO #2821

22. ISO #2822

23. ISO #2823

24. ISO #2824

Yuesford may be good at faking scum when he's town.

If the game doesn't end after today, I suggest lynching Light or Yuesford.
    @theoneceko that might be the dumbest thing you've said in this game. The second one is that light_yagami is town.

You are letting these two scums slip away. A mislynch today will result in a 2/1v2 scenario tomorrow. On the other hand, a successful lynch would've ended this game and alas, my suffering.

25. ISO #2825

I will not vote Renegade here. Not that I don't doubt him. I just can't..

sb16 + light_yagami surviving this day would be catastrophic for town.

Me, Ceko, or MM would die tonight. And they will control the votes tomorrow. At least with a sb16 lynch today, the game will end today.

But the worst case scenario tomorrow is definitely not a 2v1v1 as I don't see any kind of "buddying" between us, Ceko, MM, light, and renegade.

Please.. PLEASE.. Read the whole thing again. PLEASE FOR GODS SAKE. I DONT WANT TO LOSE AGAIN!!

IF WE HAVE A CHANCE TO WIN. WE NEED TO GET RID OF ONE OF THEM.

I Only Scum Painted Him To Get Reactions.. And Ur Prob Right Is SB16.. Been Sheeping Me And Trying Pocketing Me All Game

-vote stealthbomber16

He Some How Knew I Was Town With My Death Tunnel On Yuse Day 1.. Screamed Of TMI.. From My POV..
    Everyone here seriously believed this bus? SMH.

26. ISO #2826

-vote Renegade
    Ok so it's Renegade that cleared things up pretty quick for me

-vote Renegade
    -vote renegade
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuesford View Post
    I will not vote Renegade here. Not that I don't doubt him. I just can't..

sb16 + light_yagami surviving this day would be catastrophic for town.

Me, Ceko, or MM would die tonight. And they will control the votes tomorrow. At least with a sb16 lynch today, the game will end today.

But the worst case scenario tomorrow is definitely not a 2v1v1 as I don't see any kind of "buddying" between us, Ceko, MM, light, and renegade.

Please.. PLEASE.. Read the whole thing again. PLEASE FOR GODS SAKE. I DONT WANT TO LOSE AGAIN!!

IF WE HAVE A CHANCE TO WIN. WE NEED TO GET RID OF ONE OF THEM.

Everyone here seriously believed this bus? SMH.
    Me, Ceko, or MM or Renegade

Seriously.. I keep forgetting about this guy.

27. ISO #2827

My vote is absolutely locked in this game. I am not giving clownbomber16 this win!

If the game doesn't end today. we all or y'all can RNG for Renegade or Light tomorrow. But this clownbomber16 needs to die today. Otherwise, they (light + stealthbomber) are just going to strongarm whoever is alive tomorrow.

28. ISO #2828

FT is already established as SCUM.

Hey bud you wanted to vote funny with me earlier what's going on?
    I'm asking him why he no longer wants to vote for you XD
    &&

-vote Funny Thing

The last few pages have been indefensible.
    I'll leave these quotes here and y'all decide what's what Get gud.

29. ISO #2829

30. ISO #2830

I can buy that from you. I can't buy that from Renegade.
    LMFAO you're so right.
    What a joke, lmfao. Light has been playing FM long before I ever did.

Never did I hear of the term "VT" until this game, at least abbreviated as such.

31. ISO #2831

32. ISO #2832

When you announce it as a pressure vote and the rest of the game is focused on other people, who the hell cares?

33. ISO #2833

I'm not going to kick and scream but I will tell you I am a mislynch.

Sure you could argue as scum I would hard sheep blink if I felt he was going to make the wrong moves, but what became crystal clear has non devolved and scum in one way or another have taken over.

-vote Stealthbomber16

Good luck, probably should've followed blink, you know, confirmed town.

ZZ and Yues are right about the goofy 'standards' of SC2mafia, play our way or die!

34. ISO #2834

What a joke, lmfao. Light has been playing FM long before I ever did.

Never did I hear of the term "VT" until this game, at least abbreviated as such.
    You’re right that’s a double standard. My b.

35. ISO #2835

36. ISO #2836

37. ISO #2837

38. ISO #2838

My vote is absolutely locked in this game. I am not giving clownbomber16 this win!

If the game doesn't end today. we all or y'all can RNG for Renegade or Light tomorrow. But this clownbomber16 needs to die today. Otherwise, they (light + stealthbomber) are just going to strongarm whoever is alive tomorrow.
    Renegade is my top lynch and Light is at second.

I do not want Stealth lynched. He is currently confirmed town in my book.

39. ISO #2839

I'm not going to kick and scream but I will tell you I am a mislynch.

Sure you could argue as scum I would hard sheep blink if I felt he was going to make the wrong moves, but what became crystal clear has non devolved and scum in one way or another have taken over.

-vote Stealthbomber16

Good luck, probably should've followed blink, you know, confirmed town.

ZZ and Yues are right about the goofy 'standards' of SC2mafia, play our way or die!
    I’m pretty sure Stealth is confirmed town too.

40. ISO #2840

41. ISO #2841

In any case. I firmly believe blink is vig. If he is, then we are missing one kill or mafia hit vakron too.

From what I've observe. Stealth and Light are buddies. Funny is a sheep voter, zzorange is trolling, but would still benefit town. Blink is likely vig, makes no sense to hide it. Wrath is town for me, my gut tells me. Ceko I have no solid opinion, but they are looking a bit scummy bcos he said Light is town locked. I have no opinion about Magaroth and Martin, but they are a sheep voter so it's SUS!! In the mods, we always vote up the non talker if we dont have a lead. But before that, we need to lynch Kira first
    This is a scum slip!!!

Scum!Yuesford made a blatant scum slip in Last Hope too.

42. ISO #2842

43. ISO #2843

44. ISO #2844

I don't understand... Coming from ZZ that's exactly what he has said before, and he was scum. I don't understand why you are trying to sell the fact that everything he posts is "unbelievable"
    Maybe Renegade was TMI-slipping about ZZ.

45. ISO #2845

46. ISO #2846

47. ISO #2847

That’s Stealth’s line. Why do you keep copying other people?
    Bruh

48. ISO #2848

49. ISO #2849

@Renegade the amount of sheeping you did this game is unreal.

You’ve done nothing to convince me that you’re town. My vote stays on you for now.
    Sheeping isn't scum.

If I think Blink had it figured out what is wrong with sheeping him?

Oh sure I could be 'original' and go make up shit, but Blink made it all pretty clear to me.

Good game, and I won't take any blame for the loss.

50. ISO #2850

Blink and Magoroth did not like Renegade on day 2. Both are confirmed (dead) town.

Stealth didn’t like Renegade either on day 2, so by association Stealth is basically confirmed town.

Also, Stealth made some insanely townie posts this game. Lynching Stealth is a big mistake.