Page 28 of 54 FirstFirst ... 18 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 38 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,400 of 2667

Thread: S-FM Chicago

1. ISO #1351

2. ISO #1352

3. ISO #1353

4. ISO #1354

Re: S-FM Chicago

I am starting to wonder is this is scum heavy game? if it is that would suck. Roles I will say 100% town alined is me and Kenny due to role cards. town 90% sure is Avion and Light.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

5. ISO #1355

6. ISO #1356

7. ISO #1357

8. ISO #1358

9. ISO #1359

You wanna go no lynch instead? Because I don't.

My preferred lynch order is as follows:

1. Mike
    2. Kenny
    3. Mag
    4. Kira

That's about it for now. Everyone else would give me barely any or no information in addition to their role flip. Atleast those 4 lynches will benefit us in unraveling this situation we find ourselves in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    i scumreaded him because his posts were gay
    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    ah fuck.
    I HARDCLAIM MASON ASSASSIN.

10. ISO #1360

Quote Originally Posted by NoctiZ View Post

1. Mike
    2. Kenny
    3. Mag
    4. Kira

That's about it for now. Everyone else would give me barely any or no information in addition to their role flip. Atleast those 4 lynches will benefit us in unraveling this situation we find ourselves in.
    Killing Me Gives you Nothing

11. ISO #1361

12. ISO #1362

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    I can't give any info. (?¿)
    Well then at leeast contribute....
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

13. ISO #1363

14. ISO #1364

1. Mike
    2. Kenny
    3. Mag
    4. Kira

no offense but are you brain dead?

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

15. ISO #1365

1. Mike
    2. Kenny
    3. Mag
    4. Kira

The first 3 should be clear cut no lynches at this point. Mag can confirm himself by killing or not killing Brendan, in case we'd get a flip it would then give info on Mike. I claim to know that Mike is town, so info on Mike also gives info on me.
    This all happens at night and it's pointless to lynch anyone of us three. Mag has also been begging all day to get lynched, it's possible he's jester.

16. ISO #1366

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Killing Me Gives you Nothing
    Nah it'd atleast put AIVION on the path of being honest with us or it'll prove he was right. But in addition to that someone else claimed to know about you and it'll give us info about him as well..
    ah fuck.

17. ISO #1367

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    no offense but are you brain dead?
    Says the guy who does nothing but ramble circles around his own head.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    The first 3 should be clear cut no lynches at this point. Mag can confirm himself by killing or not killing Brendan, in case we'd get a flip it would then give info on Mike. I claim to know that Mike is town, so info on Mike also gives info on me.
    This all happens at night and it's pointless to lynch anyone of us three. Mag has also been begging all day to get lynched, it's possible he's jester.
    Yeah, so I'm voting my 4th best option because the top 3 won't gain any traction today. You realize that, right?
    ah fuck.

18. ISO #1368

19. ISO #1369

Nah it'd atleast put AIVION on the path of being honest with us or it'll prove he was right. But in addition to that someone else claimed to know about you and it'll give us info about him as well..
    Just Wait.. U Will See.. You Will Be Making A Mistake And With Mafia Out There Thats 1 Dead Town And If Mason Leader Thats 2 Dead Soldiers .. But Go Head Hammer Me.. No Grudge Here..

20. ISO #1370
    Ganelon

Fuck no lynch. If we have another no-lynch d1 game I will vomit.

21. ISO #1371

22. ISO #1372

23. ISO #1373

1. Mike
    2. Kenny
    3. Mag
    4. Kira

Well I don't want the two firsts dead. Especially not Kenny. MAYBE Mike... I'm not sure if I can win with him or not lol but he's useful as a living player, so is Kenny. I'd prefer Kira dead, then Mag because I don't really trust him... Blink is acting his normal town self that always scumreads and gets scumread by me, so I assume he's actually trying to help town as neutral?
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

24. ISO #1374

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Well I don't want the two firsts dead. Especially not Kenny. MAYBE Mike... I'm not sure if I can win with him or not lol but he's useful as a living player, so is Kenny. I'd prefer Kira dead, then Mag because I don't really trust him... Blink is acting his normal town self that always scumreads and gets scumread by me, so I assume he's actually trying to help town as neutral?
    How are your thoughts on yzb and stealth?

25. ISO #1375

And Why Is It Youd Prefer Me Dead Is It Because In All This BS I Found Both Your Scum Mates? Gyrlander & Slaol

26. ISO #1376

Also please PLEASE PLEAAASE no no-lynch. I gotta go quite soon (± 30 minutes) so I won't be here to do stuff at EoD, or very little contribution.

27. ISO #1377

28. ISO #1378

How are your thoughts on yzb and stealth?
    Yzb feels towny, he has been trying to find flaws in people's logic, he's not as cautious and... let's say "professional looking" as when he's scum.

Stealth, well I don't know, his contributions are really small atm and usually town stealth has more than that. I wouldn't say he's very scummy, but a tiny bit below null.

29. ISO #1379

Time Ta Nut Up Or Shut Up @Marshmallow Marshall
    Indeed, which is why my vote is on you die bitch! (literally XD)

30. ISO #1380

31. ISO #1381

Yzb feels towny, he has been trying to find flaws in people's logic, he's not as cautious and... let's say "professional looking" as when he's scum.

Stealth, well I don't know, his contributions are really small atm and usually town stealth has more than that. I wouldn't say he's very scummy, but a tiny bit below null.
    So between stealth and Gyrlander, who would you say is a stronger scumread for you?

32. ISO #1382

I will not be about to be here in 1 hour dude to going with family to go eat out for dinner. looks like a lot of us will not be able to be here at EOD. So can we come up with something that Helps town not anti town.

33. ISO #1383

34. ISO #1384

35. ISO #1385

36. ISO #1386

So between stealth and Gyrlander, who would you say is a stronger scumread for you?
    My read is I honestly dont know between them I will follow you Kenny Well you are my boss lol

37. ISO #1387

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    So have I, it's all we can do.

But you can do something a bit better...

Wanna hear it? Kay, here it is:

DIE! DIE FOR US ALL KAREN!

*clears throat*

Thank you.
    Also I'd like to point out that AIVION is highly probably not executioner. Look at how he played that jester game. He didn't act jesterish as all hells lol. I think this is too obvious to be true, and that after Kira's death there's something else.

38. ISO #1388

Stealth. Gyrlander is null.

39. ISO #1389

40. ISO #1390

So Im Going Back To
    -vote Gyrlander
    Now For Reasons Ive Stated..
    Would it be bad if gry lander was Amensa

41. ISO #1391

42. ISO #1392

Cool.

Can you give us a tad bit more info? If you can that is.
    Nothing horribly interesting. I'm Catholic. My rolecard mentions a name. Not a name that has been said so it's probably scum or neutral. Probably blinkskater based on the context.

First off, they're all people with a low amount of posts.

Gyrlander would probably be the scummiest from the lot in my eyes because I'm not sure what to think of his contributions. Didn't have any posts where I thought I really agreed with him.
    Brendan is the towniest from those 3 because after he came back to make more posts he had good points about a few people. He turned around the initial scummy impression I had a bit.
    Slaol seemed like his usual town self at the beginning but then he hasn't really come back for more posts so he's a null read in my opinion.

That said, due to their post counts those are all weak reads.
    It's unfortunate that PoD, Brendan and Slaol all were/are horribly underwhelming.

I'm Patrick O'Brien. couldn't have found a more Irish name than that @Cryptonic
    I am sick and tired of you claiming new roles.

-vote Light_Yagami

^ If you guys ACTUALLY can't come to a consensus, this is the lynch.
    Will continue reading but I'm probably going to place here.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

43. ISO #1393

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Nothing horribly interesting. I'm Catholic. My rolecard mentions a name. Not a name that has been said so it's probably scum or neutral. Probably blinkskater based on the context.

It's unfortunate that PoD, Brendan and Slaol all were/are horribly underwhelming.

I am sick and tired of you claiming new roles.

Will continue reading but I'm probably going to place here.
    What is the name?

44. ISO #1394

sigh

Before we risk going out with a no-lynch I wouldn't mind following AIVION's lead. I really want to see if there's any truth to what AIVION claims and I don't think Kira has been particularly towny with his contributions. Am I crazy to think that? Do let me know if I am or if my position is giving me delusions of grandeur.

Kira, is your role really just that of basically a citizen? We know that you and AIVION are "neighbours" but does this mechanic have any further implications we don't know about yet that you haven't told us?
    By rolecard also mentions I have a neighbour but there are no special attributes about it so for what it's worth I can confirm that.

45. ISO #1395

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    I have nothing to hide. If he is a mason and we know to make a save where a Mason can't kill a cult is useless. to I will confirm I am not cult vist me tonight. and Doc on Mag. so he can not be killed at nigh. so you dont think this is a trick to kill him. If i die to anything else than a scull based in you know who the Killer is
    No, the original use of Mason is not to counter cult but to have 2 or more townies that know eachother and share a night chat. That is very powerful. Anti-cult was added on the mod for reasons I do not know.

46. ISO #1396

So Im Going Back To
    -vote Gyrlander
    Now For Reasons Ive Stated..
    I am thinking Light might be on to something kenny

-vote Gyrlander

47. ISO #1397

What is the name?
    Gonna keep it to myself for the moment to see if I can catch a scum claiming.

It's nothing that has been mentioned yet.

48. ISO #1398

49. ISO #1399

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    Noct's reasoning is sound. I'm happy with a Mike lynch for sure.

If he's townreading SB16 that's a good sign (as far as I'm aware SB16 was sending Noct messages the rest of us couldn't see. If that's where the bulk of his contributions are then fuck it that's fine Noct seems competent enough)

I'm a little frustrated about the lack of attention the low-lying players are getting but ok

-vote Mike
    This is false

50. ISO #1400