S-FM 299: Insanity 2: the Second One, Gamethread - Page 33
Register

User Tag List

Page 33 of 92 FirstFirst ... 23 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 43 83 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,650 of 4558
  1. ISO #1601

Re: S-FM 299: Insanity 2: the Second One, Gamethread

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    I'm not sure if some of that was directed towards me so i'll answer a little bit. This setup is innately built to mess with our heads, and I don't like not knowing the one constant in my life in FM (a rolecard). My game is to watch and see like I have for most of my early games.
    Like, I've never played a setup this goofy before

I'm taking it like it's my first game all over again sort of, watch and see what is happening.

2. ISO #1602

I don't really know if I am on the right side with my vote currently
    The only right side is town's side. There are no scum factions, so there's no scum-driven trains.

Banana is scum, and it's in everyone's interests (town, benigns, and the other scum) to kill him, as he goes against everyone else's win condition. It's a no-brainer, really.

3. ISO #1603

In case you missed it before

THERE IS NOT A CULT TEAM, WE ASKED DEATHWORLDS

Cultist does not appear as a possible random in sinister random or any random. So any cultists are solo for today at least.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

4. ISO #1604

Quote Originally Posted by Sen View Post
    The only right side is town's side. There are no scum factions, so there's no scum-driven trains.

Banana is scum, and it's in everyone's interests (town, benigns, and the other scum) to kill him, as he goes against everyone else's win condition. It's a no-brainer, really.
    That's the problem

I don't know which train is townier, there's too much fluff and discreditting for me to fully discern that.

Also why 72hr d1s are awful.

5. ISO #1605

In spite of their "anti-town" behaviors, there are quite a few players who have committed one way or another. While some of their play would seem questionable, I can come up with plausibilities of what they could feel it would be a good play.

Then there were those who were initially committed to the town side but have since fallen and either become complacent and well sort of useless on the town-reading front. I think the majority of successful deception happens at this level, so I'll be keeping these players under scrutiny.

Then there are the players we should just yeet off. If I was a marshall this group of people would just die. Like right now.

______

I don't really see the votes moving much more without a separate development.
    What did you guys' die roll to? Just ask google to roll your dice for you.
    I got a 5.

6. ISO #1606

That's the problem

I don't know which train is townier, there's too much fluff and discreditting for me to fully discern that.

Also why 72hr d1s are awful.
    I'll summarize my case, because I don't feel like typing all of it again:

- He hasn't done a single pro-town thing in over 300 posts.

- He's been buddying with active and power players, which pushing easy trains on inactive and new ones.

- His only non-fluff posts started once he was put at L-2, all while pretending to not care about being lynched. Not being fluff doesn't mean that he's started contributing or helping the town; all of the content has been misdirections with the single goal of self-preservation.

He is scum. Scum must die. Put that vote back where it was.

7. ISO #1607

- He's been buddying with active and power players, which pushing easy trains on inactive and new ones.

- His only non-fluff posts started once he was put at L-2, all while pretending to not care about being lynched. Not being fluff doesn't mean that he's started contributing or helping the town; all of the content has been misdirections with the single goal of self-preservation.

I have 24 hrs, I'm going to sit on it and make a decision before EOD

8. ISO #1608

9. ISO #1609

Same thing I asked him to do: show me a single one of his posts where he's helped the town in a meaningful way.

I clearly stated in one of my cases against him that shitposting at the start can be ignored, so that it doesn't matter much on its own.

???
    It's not one wall post (unless you count his very convincing defense when he showed how the train against him formed, which is actually pro-town if he's town, but that's begging the question), but his game as a whole. The claiming stuff, the creation of interactions that are not NAI for once, all of this is pro-town and it's because of him.

Well, you said he was fluffing, which implied he lacked content because he shitposted.

I'll pull a Light_Yagami here: I don't believe I stuttered. I used the words you used: "feigning indifference". You then said that being [in truth, not feigning to be] indifferent to your own lynch is a scum tell. My post explains why it doesn't work. No ??? here.
    Make a proper case against me or fuck off with that useless vote.
    Pssh, a discredit. Picking a side on what seems to be the hot topic of the moment is not useless, sorry. My vote stays where it is. If you're not happy with it, convince me you're town instead of throwing stones at me, hm?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

10. ISO #1610

Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    In spite of their "anti-town" behaviors, there are quite a few players who have committed one way or another. While some of their play would seem questionable, I can come up with plausibilities of what they could feel it would be a good play.

Then there were those who were initially committed to the town side but have since fallen and either become complacent and well sort of useless on the town-reading front. I think the majority of successful deception happens at this level, so I'll be keeping these players under scrutiny.

Then there are the players we should just yeet off. If I was a marshall this group of people would just die. Like right now.

______

I don't really see the votes moving much more without a separate development.
    What did you guys' die roll to? Just ask google to roll your dice for you.
    I got a 5.
    You rolled a 13 sided die right?

I rolled a d13 and got a 2 (Galeon)
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

11. ISO #1611
    Ganelon

Varcron is apethetic, but so are you Ganelon.

If I'm reading you correctly, you've failed to put yourself into his shoes. Your two opening comments are similar. An expression of fear against the setup, and unease at what sort of role you have been given.
    I'm thinking you have a neutral evil scum rolecard, and are just hoping that you're actually a lunatic but don't want to commit to it because what if you're not a lunatic after all and you'd be gamethrowing for yourself?
    In that case, blame my not understanding the setup at first. I still don’t, and yeah what I said at the start was a dumb comment - but I’ve not been as apathetic as him. I have a clear stance on some people - I don’t know if Varcron does.

I don’t have a neutral evil rolecard. I can see why you’d come to that conclusion, though. Frankly at the start I was more terrified of the reverse - what if I’m scum and act pro-town and end up lynching the other scum? That would obviously not be advantageous from my point of view. That being said, I can well assure you that I am no longer in that mindset; I’m simply sometimes confused as to who I should be voting. I think my switching to Banana randomly speaks more to that than anything else. Scum don’t benefit from not explaining their lynch vote and being openly opportunistic.

And I like to think that I’d act pro town as a neutral evil in this setup.

12. ISO #1612

I feel like you're disrespecting his scum game lol. He's perfectly able to look all active and contributive as scum, and does it so well that people all townread him last game before mechanical claims got in the way.
    Fair enough. I invite you to do an ISO of him. Let his own actions speak for themselves.
    This looks like an honest tunnel.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

13. ISO #1613

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    In that case, blame my not understanding the setup at first. I still don’t, and yeah what I said at the start was a dumb comment - but I’ve not been as apathetic as him. I have a clear stance on some people - I don’t know if Varcron does.

I don’t have a neutral evil rolecard. I can see why you’d come to that conclusion, though. Frankly at the start I was more terrified of the reverse - what if I’m scum and act pro-town and end up lynching the other scum? That would obviously not be advantageous from my point of view. That being said, I can well assure you that I am no longer in that mindset; I’m simply sometimes confused as to who I should be voting. I think my switching to Banana randomly speaks more to that than anything else. Scum don’t benefit from not explaining their lynch vote and being openly opportunistic.

I have a stance on some people, I am just not revealing my thoughts yet since we now have over 1600 posts.

14. ISO #1614

Stp opn wlf ing! >=O

But seriously, I agree with you and believe you are honest on that point.

15. ISO #1615

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    The claiming stuff, the creation of interactions that are not NAI for once, all of this is pro-town and it's because of him.
    Ah, yes, trying to out TPRs on D1 in a setup with 3 possible roles that can convert town into non-town is very pro-town, right. I don't know if you're usually this slow or if it's an intentional misdirection.

Well, you said he was fluffing, which implied he lacked content because he shitposted.
    because he only shitposted. Everyone shitposts, but most do other things as well. His fluff only stopped now that he noticed that he's really being lynched today, and he's done nothing but throw weak arguments to defend himself, while still not doing anything of use.

I'll pull a Light_Yagami here: I don't believe I stuttered. I used the words you used: "feigning indifference". You then said that being [in truth, not feigning to be] indifferent to your own lynch is a scum tell. My post explains why it doesn't work. No ??? here.
    Yes, he feigned indifference and then he only stopped feigning it to try and help himself, while still not contributing anything of use. It's not an either/or scenario nor rocket science.

Pssh, a discredit. Picking a side on what seems to be the hot topic of the moment is not useless, sorry. My vote stays where it is. If you're not happy with it, convince me you're town instead of throwing stones at me, hm?
    I don't need to convince anyone of me being town. I have never been lynched as town and will never be. What bothers me is you distracting people away from banana's lynch.

16. ISO #1616

Jesus Chriat @Sen look

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Do it. Vote me or vote yzb25. Enough of this bullshit

Skip Day (2 [L-5]):
    Light_Yagami, Varcron
    Varcron (1 [L-6]):
    Frinckles
    Sen (1 [L-6]):
    SuperJack
    BananaCucho (1 [L-6]):
    Sen
    Frinckles (1 [L-6]):
    yzb25
    theoneceko (2 [L-5]):
    Marshmallow Marshall, renegade
    yzb25 (2 [L-5]):
    theoneceko, BananaCucho
    renegade (1 [L-6]):
    secondpassing
    This was the most pro town post I've made this game. Can you wrap your head around why?

17. ISO #1617

Jesus Chriat @Sen look

This was the most pro town post I've made this game. Can you wrap your head around why?
    That post that you just quoted made me think of what I did last game as Oracle... I don't want you lynched for now, I'll just have my eye on you if you change again.

18. ISO #1618

Jesus Chriat @Sen look

Copy/pasting the votes is the most pro-town move?

Let's see:

Ganelon (2 [L-5]):
    Frinckles, secondpassing
    BananaCucho (2 [L-5]):
    SuperJack, Sen
    Frinckles (3 [L-4]):
    Ganelon, yzb25, BananaCucho
    Sen (2 [L-5]):
    Marshmallow Marshall, Light_Yagami
    renegade (1 [L-6]):
    theoneceko

Alright. I'm confirmed mayor now. Vote banana.

19. ISO #1619

20. ISO #1620

Jesus Chriat @Sen look

Heheh, I disagree. I'll get back your most pro-town moment. Idk whether it justifies a townread perse, but it is definitely protown...
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

21. ISO #1621

22. ISO #1622

23. ISO #1623

Ah, yes, trying to out TPRs on D1 in a setup with 3 possible roles that can convert town into non-town is very pro-town, right. I don't know if you're usually this slow or if it's an intentional misdirection.

because he only shitposted. Everyone shitposts, but most do other things as well. His fluff only stopped now that he noticed that he's really being lynched today, and he's done nothing but throw weak arguments to defend himself, while still not doing anything of use.

Yes, he feigned indifference and then he only stopped feigning it to try and help himself, while still not contributing anything of use. It's not an either/or scenario nor rocket science.

I don't need to convince anyone of me being town. I have never been lynched as town and will never be. What bothers me is you distracting people away from banana's lynch.
    Whoops, I think I misposted. I meant that the claiming stuff, while bad by itself, is not worth risking his life from Banana's point of view, whatever he is unless he's jester.

Getting everyone to claim isn't called shitposting. Creating meaningful interactions is DEFINETLY NOT called shitposting.

I'm literally saying that being indifferent to your own lynch is weird, but not inherently scummy, because scums don't want to die more than townies do. Stop ignoring the argument and then discrediting me lol.

Clarification: I'm not distracting from Banana's lynch. I'm DEFENDING Banana because he is not scummy in my eyes. Is that clearer?

24. ISO #1624

Let's see:

Ganelon (2 [L-5]):
    Frinckles, secondpassing
    BananaCucho (2 [L-5]):
    SuperJack, Sen
    Frinckles (3 [L-4]):
    Sen (2 [L-5]):
    renegade (1 [L-6]):
    theoneceko

You are blinded in tunnel rage

25. ISO #1625

Let's see:

Ganelon (2 [L-5]):
    Frinckles, secondpassing
    BananaCucho (2 [L-5]):
    SuperJack, Sen
    Frinckles (3 [L-4]):
    Sen (2 [L-5]):
    renegade (1 [L-6]):
    theoneceko

I must say Sen is right on that point...

26. ISO #1626

False. Even a random lynch is better than a NLD1. Mafia isn't about information or counterclaims. If that was the case, vanilla setups -the original and most played by far- wouldn't exist. Leaving the game up to "information" in a bastard setup is basically the same as playing the SC2 mod, which is a fuckfest in part because of people doing nothing during the day and then just sheeping nonsense trains based on night "information".

Pushing this hard for NLD1 does nothing but harm to the town. If you wanted a NL, that's something to be said when the day is about to end, not at the start when votes and threats of lynching can be used to generate discussion.

You've been playing this for long enough to be well aware of these things.

-vote SuperJack
    Sen had just posted this really weak vote on SJ, and here is BC's response:

Yuck, why would legit scum SJ say something like this? Legit scum SJ would be sneaky

Don't like this vote. Welcome back btw
    This seemed like a very level-headed reaction to the vote. A reaction that wasn't trying to overstate or understate how bad it was. Then, when in my sleep-deprived state, I posted a rather bad vote on Sen:

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    nah dude fuck Sen this game he's giving me bad vibes. Don't get me wrong, I don't scumread or townread SJ at all because he's basically just argued about voting strategy the whole day. He could easily be picking the unpopular side of the argument for townpoints, and someone could make a plausible scumread on him.

However, I just don't like the fact Sen's votes are entirely justified by whether or not people share his strategic perspective. And I double down on what I said earlier - if I rolled neutral evil I would 100% rock his aggressive style because there's literally no downsides to playing that way as neutral evil in this setup.

-vote Sen
    BC again gave a very level-headed response to that:

Dear lord what is with you getting bad vibes from rusty veteran players their first game back?

Everyones got their NAI tendencies. This one is yours
    I don't necessarily agree with every sentiment, but I thought his mentality here was very sincere.

There, examples of contributions before Sen's vote lol.

27. ISO #1627

28. ISO #1628

Sen had just posted this really weak vote on SJ, and here is BC's response:

This seemed like a very level-headed reaction to the vote. A reaction that wasn't trying to overstate or understate how bad it was. Then, when in my sleep-deprived state, I posted a rather bad vote on Sen:

BC again gave a very level-headed response to that:

I don't necessarily agree with every sentiment, but I thought his mentality here was very sincere.

There, examples of contributions before Sen's vote lol.
    And also, let's bear in mind criticizing someone's lack of good contributions before the BC bs is kind of inherently unfair, because there weren't many good contributions to be made before the BC bs lol.

29. ISO #1629

In case you missed it before

THERE IS NOT A CULT TEAM, WE ASKED DEATHWORLDS

Cultist does not appear as a possible random in sinister random or any random. So any cultists are solo for today at least.
    Ooh, I did miss it before. This doesn't change much though, since we should have assumed that it was unlikely enough to not be considered.

30. ISO #1630

Whoops, I think I misposted. I meant that the claiming stuff, while bad by itself, is not worth risking his life from Banana's point of view, whatever he is unless he's jester.

Getting everyone to claim isn't called shitposting. Creating meaningful interactions is DEFINETLY NOT called shitposting.
    Again; what meaningful interaction? A page of votespam with an inactive player claiming and two others making up a random claim?
    And unless you failed to read what has been said -which is becoming more apparent with every post-, his votes are not the main reason why he's being lynched. He's being lynched due to being scum.

I'm literally saying that being indifferent to your own lynch is weird, but not inherently scummy, because scums don't want to die more than townies do. Stop ignoring the argument and then discrediting me lol.
    And again, if you take a moment to read, you'll notice that feigning indifference isn't the same as being indifferent; he's clearly not indifferent to being lynched, but he's indifferent to doing anything that achieves something more than self-preservation.

Clarification: I'm not distracting from Banana's lynch. I'm DEFENDING Banana because he is not scummy in my eyes. Is that clearer?
    Same result.

31. ISO #1631

Ganelon (2 [L-5]):
    Frinckles, secondpassing
    BananaCucho (2 [L-5]):
    SuperJack, Sen
    Frinckles (3 [L-4]):
    Sen (2 [L-5]):
    renegade (1 [L-6]):
    theoneceko

Okay, so looking at this we can decipher a few things which may be fairly important

SJ/Sen team is still there

Ceko is still being useless

We can also see that MM and Yagami disagree with the Banana push, so by that process of elimination I can safely assume that MM/Banana/Yagami are on the same page which is fairly peculiar

That leaves a few variables:

Me, Ceko, Ganelon, and Renegade (Ceko being basically irrelevant, except I digress)
    I personally dislike how Ganelon is acting, as he is somewhat mirroring my early game play which is wayyy unlike him considering how he plays town in a normal game

My reads as of now are as follows:

Town: MM, Ren, secondpassing

Neutral/so so: SJ, Pringles,Ganelon,Sen, yzb25

Scum: Ceko

Orange means iffy/scummy but not full scum, dark green means leaning town side.

32. ISO #1632

And also, let's bear in mind criticizing someone's lack of good contributions before the BC bs is kind of inherently unfair, because there weren't many good contributions to be made before the BC bs lol.
    Yes, and not only that, the "BC bs" caused us to leave shitpost land and made us enter this phase in which we throw cases at eachother. If that's not pro-town, I don't know what is.

33. ISO #1633

Ganelon (2 [L-5]):
    Frinckles, secondpassing
    BananaCucho (2 [L-5]):
    SuperJack, Sen
    Frinckles (3 [L-4]):
    Sen (2 [L-5]):
    renegade (1 [L-6]):
    theoneceko

Okay, so looking at this we can decipher a few things which may be fairly important

SJ/Sen team is still there

Ceko is still being useless

We can also see that MM and Yagami disagree with the Banana push, so by that process of elimination I can safely assume that MM/Banana/Yagami are on the same page which is fairly peculiar

That leaves a few variables:

Me, Ceko, Ganelon, and Renegade (Ceko being basically irrelevant, except I digress)
    I personally dislike how Ganelon is acting, as he is somewhat mirroring my early game play which is wayyy unlike him considering how he plays town in a normal game

My reads as of now are as follows:

Town: MM, Ren, secondpassing

Neutral/so so: SJ, Pringles,Ganelon,Sen, yzb25

Scum: Ceko

Orange means iffy/scummy but not full scum, dark green means leaning town side.
    Yagami and Banana fall under true neutral for now.

34. ISO #1634

35. ISO #1635

Yo everyone roll your die tell me what you get.

secondpassing: 5 Gyrlander
    BananaCucho: 2 Ganelon

Not yet rolled:
    Marshmallow Marshall
    Ganelon
    renegade
    Bananacucho
    Gyrlander
    Varcron
    Sen
    theoneceko
    Light_Yagami
    SuperJack
    yzb25
    Frinckles

Spoiler : VOTE TABLE :
    Players
    Player Number Tally
    Marshmallow Marshall 1 0
    Ganelon 2 1
    renegade 3 0
    Bananacucho 4 0
    Gyrlander 5 1
    Varcron 6 0
    Sen 7 0
    theoneceko 8 0
    secondpassing 9 0
    Light_Yagami 10 0
    SuperJack 11 0
    yzb25 12 0
    Frinckles 13 0

36. ISO #1636

Again; what meaningful interaction? A page of votespam with an inactive player claiming and two others making up a random claim?
    And unless you failed to read what has been said -which is becoming more apparent with every post-, his votes are not the main reason why he's being lynched. He's being lynched due to being scum.

And again, if you take a moment to read, you'll notice that feigning indifference isn't the same as being indifferent; he's clearly not indifferent to being lynched, but he's indifferent to doing anything that achieves something more than self-preservation.

Same result.
    I did read, thank you very much. The vote spam was an event that generated meaningful discussion about itself, and that was 100 % previsible for Banana. That is why it is towny. Also, "he's scummy because he's scum, you're so uninformed"... really lol? You're killing your own case with that last sentence.

But you said that BEING INDIFFERENT was scummy. I said you were excluding it yourself (which you are confirming here), and therefore could not use "being actually indifferent" as an argument. That's all.

Nope: one is a scumpaint, the other is not inherently alignment indicative without context (and of course I'm biased, but I think it's town indicative atm).

37. ISO #1637

Not yet rolled:
    Marshmallow Marshall
    Ganelon
    renegade
    Bananacucho
    Gyrlander
    Varcron
    Sen
    theoneceko
    Light_Yagami
    SuperJack
    yzb25
    Frinckles

Players
    Player Number Tally
    Marshmallow Marshall 1 0
    Ganelon 2 1
    renegade 3 0
    Bananacucho 4 0
    Gyrlander 5 1
    Varcron 6 0
    Sen 7 0
    theoneceko 8 0
    secondpassing 9 0
    Light_Yagami 10 0
    SuperJack 11 0
    yzb25 12 0
    Frinckles 13 0
    Dude I got a 12 and decided not to share LOL

38. ISO #1638

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    @deathworlds got a discord set up so we can see the retroactive saltiness? Thats my favorite.
    Do you mean a deadchat? I have a quicktopic set up right now if that counts.

Is Quicktopic boomer tier chat nowadays?
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

39. ISO #1639

Not yet rolled:
    Marshmallow Marshall
    Ganelon
    renegade
    Bananacucho
    Gyrlander
    Varcron
    Sen
    theoneceko
    Light_Yagami
    SuperJack
    yzb25
    Frinckles

Players
    Player Number Tally
    Marshmallow Marshall 1 0
    Ganelon 2 1
    renegade 3 0
    Bananacucho 4 0
    Gyrlander 5 1
    Varcron 6 0
    Sen 7 0
    theoneceko 8 0
    secondpassing 9 0
    Light_Yagami 10 0
    SuperJack 11 0
    yzb25 12 0
    Frinckles 13 0
    How many sides for the dice.

40. ISO #1640

Not yet rolled:
    Marshmallow Marshall
    Ganelon
    renegade
    Bananacucho
    Gyrlander
    Varcron
    Sen
    theoneceko
    Light_Yagami
    SuperJack
    yzb25
    Frinckles

Players
    Player Number Tally
    Marshmallow Marshall 1 0
    Ganelon 2 1
    renegade 3 0
    Bananacucho 4 0
    Gyrlander 5 1
    Varcron 6 0
    Sen 7 0
    theoneceko 8 0
    secondpassing 9 0
    Light_Yagami 10 0
    SuperJack 11 0
    yzb25 12 0
    Frinckles 13 0
    This is a terrible downgrade from the current discussion. Go away with you RNGesus.

41. ISO #1641

Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post

yeah it's pretty boomer tier make a discord chat lol

42. ISO #1642

43. ISO #1643

Exactly, unless the chat is supposed to be anonymous. It was last used months ago for that purpose, but that's really it.

44. ISO #1644
    Ganelon

I'd use quick topic only for anonymous chats, discord in all other cases
    but up to you of course

45. ISO #1645

Ooh, I did miss it before. This doesn't change much though, since we should have assumed that it was unlikely enough to not be considered.
    hOsT mEtA

46. ISO #1646

47. ISO #1647

But you said that BEING INDIFFERENT was scummy. I said you were excluding it yourself (which you are confirming here), and therefore could not use "being actually indifferent" as an argument. That's all.
    Since you seem to require crayons to understand simple concepts:

If you are town and are getting lynched, you do the most out of your remaining time to help he town win even after fucking up and mislynching you, because we aren't some babies holding grudges and you want the town to win, whether you lie or not.

Not being indifferent to getting lynched has nothing to do with that; that's just self-preservation which only the scum care about, since they're the only ones who lose by dying.

48. ISO #1648

yeah it's pretty boomer tier make a discord chat lol
    Exactly, unless the chat is supposed to be anonymous. It was last used months ago for that purpose, but that's really it.
    I'd use quick topic only for anonymous chats, discord in all other cases
    but up to you of course
    ITT: Boomer era host does boomer things without realizing
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

49. ISO #1649

13, and you reroll if you roll yourself lol..
    Or you can be like yzb and roll yourself
    yeaaah dude I was lying lolololol I actually got a 13

*ahem*

50. ISO #1650

hOsT mEtA
    Not host meta, just probabilities of having those roles together (and the fun of it) seemed low to me. Actually, maybe it's a bit of an host behavior assumption lol, but not totally.