S-FM 299: Insanity 2: the Second One, Gamethread - Page 24
Register

User Tag List

Page 24 of 92 FirstFirst ... 14 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 34 74 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,200 of 4558
  1. ISO #1151

Re: S-FM 299: Insanity 2: the Second One, Gamethread

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    I Mean This Game Is Called Insanity.. But Even The Insane Use Some Kind Of Logic Behind Their Thought Process Even If It Is Flawed Logic. I Think There Has To Be A Killing Role On The Bad Guys Side/Perhaps One Of The Any Random Slots. I Also Believe That There Is A Strong Possibility Of Both A Cult Leader And The Jester King.. Jester King Mainly Because This Game Is As I Said Before Called Insanity.
    Take all that logic. Put it in a balloon, email it too Saint Bernard whilst having your mail tracked by an electromagnetic shelf that spells out all the words without spinach and you have yourself the reason why not to try host meta this early in game.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

2. ISO #1152

3. ISO #1153

Im Just Trying To Solve The Game By Looking At Roles In The Set Up And Apply Them Where My Mind Things They Would Go Based On My Role.. I Mean With Out A SK A Doctor And BG Seem A Little Out Of Place If You Ask Me.
    Thinks*

4. ISO #1154

Im Just Trying To Solve The Game By Looking At Roles In The Set Up And Apply Them Where My Mind Things They Would Go Based On My Role.. I Mean With Out A SK A Doctor And BG Seem A Little Out Of Place If You Ask Me.
    Not really, a doctor with nobody that needs healing is perfectly reasonable. Especially in a game that is supposed to mind fuck you.

I've included power roles which serve no purpose.

Also, what makes you so sure that the roleclaims are true?
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

5. ISO #1155

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Not really, a doctor with nobody that needs healing is perfectly reasonable. Especially in a game that is supposed to mind fuck you.

I've included power roles which serve no purpose.

Also, what makes you so sure that the roleclaims are true?
    Im Not 100% Sure However They Could All Be Real Role Claims But They Might Just be Insane And Think They Are Them Roles. Thats The Strangest Part About This Setup Is The Uncertainty Of Even Your Own Role.

6. ISO #1156

7. ISO #1157

8. ISO #1158

9. ISO #1159

Im Not 100% Sure However They Could All Be Real Role Claims But They Might Just be Insane And Think They Are Them Roles. Thats The Strangest Part About This Setup Is The Uncertainty Of Even Your Own Role.
    If you had a scum role card and you got put up for a lynch what would you do? Claim a fake role? Or say oh noes you got me.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

10. ISO #1160

11. ISO #1161

12. ISO #1162

13. ISO #1163

14. ISO #1164

You Dont Know Me Very Well Do You.
    No I don't.

If i was scum, I would fake claim a role.
    Best part is, this setup I would be able just claim to have insanity.

Roleclaims mean fuck all. Especially day 1.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

15. ISO #1165

lol Kira is quite a personality. This same personality found 2/3 the scum team last game and nobody believed him cause I cc'd and was the "town read veteran" who had up until then been "scum hunting and leading town"

He's low hanging fruit. He's stubborn. Shame on anyone seriously scum reading him right now.

16. ISO #1166

17. ISO #1167

18. ISO #1168

Vaccuums observation last game is coming true again this game. The "big dog veterans" with loud voices are rhe ones being town read, believed, and heard, while the new or "different" players like Renae and Kira are being set up as easy lynch targets. Its kinda ridiculous.

19. ISO #1169

20. ISO #1170

21. ISO #1171

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Vaccuums observation last game is coming true again this game. The "big dog veterans" with loud voices are rhe ones being town read, believed, and heard, while the new or "different" players like Renae and Kira are being set up as easy lynch targets. Its kinda ridiculous.
    You're talking as if there was no reasoning backing those accusations. Damn the white knight.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

22. ISO #1172

23. ISO #1173

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    You're talking as if there was no reasoning backing those accusations. Damn the white knight.
    The arguments and reasoning are pathetically weak

My pockets are large and I will carry the oppressed in them as far as my body will allow.

24. ISO #1174

25. ISO #1175

26. ISO #1176

27. ISO #1177

28. ISO #1178

29. ISO #1179

30. ISO #1180

31. ISO #1181

32. ISO #1182

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post

I want a place in your pockets too.
    No you are untouchable. There are certain players that people would refuse to put up in the craziness yesterday, you being one of them

No veterans were voted up except me, and that was because I led the charge. There's definitely a lot of classism going on at sc2mafia and I refuse to continue to stay silent!

33. ISO #1183

No you are untouchable. There are certain players that people would refuse to put up in the craziness yesterday, you being one of them

No veterans were voted up except me, and that was because I led the charge. There's definitely a lot of classism going on at sc2mafia and I refuse to continue to stay silent!
    Remember, Pringles claimed but was never voted up

The votes didnt pile on yzb like they did on Treecko, Vaccuum and myself

Same with secondguessing

I wanted Gry voted up, "No, its Gry"

There you have it.

34. ISO #1184

Make of all of that what you will

Or continue to attack inexperienced and/or different players for weak arguments or for not conforming to the way you want them to play the game

Fly my banner after I'm gone, remember the name is BANANA and not "bc for breadcrumb"

35. ISO #1185

36. ISO #1186

37. ISO #1187

38. ISO #1188

39. ISO #1189

40. ISO #1190

41. ISO #1191

42. ISO #1192

43. ISO #1193

44. ISO #1194

45. ISO #1195

BINGO.... wait we are playing bingo? INSANITY

46. ISO #1196

47. ISO #1197

48. ISO #1198

49. ISO #1199

50. ISO #1200

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Vote Banana.
    I just honestly can't tell if Banana is power-wolfing or in care-free town mode. This setup has admittedly had some adverse effects on my play-style as well regardless of my role. Banana wouldn't push that hard for a MC without having his fake-claim on hand so I can see why lynching there might be good.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶