1. ISO #451

2. ISO #452

3. ISO #453

4. ISO #454

5. ISO #455

Re: S-FM Summer 2020

Quote Originally Posted by Helltanis View Post
    Scum lean
    @Bakmir still he reads and has little or no information as townie so his low value target for mafia or he is a scum

Town lean
    @Renegade he gets information out of people a town sign

[COLOR="#00FF00"][/
    oh I am here and reading yes. I just didn't wanna interrupt you or Dallarian from speaking.

6. ISO #456

Quote Originally Posted by Ash Lael View Post
    So... you don’t have an opinion on whether Zedus or Martin are scum? The pros and cons of those questions have been discussed extensively, I’m sure that you should be able to develop some sort of opinion on them.
    Martin clearly said something about lynching day one I think I ll have to back few pages to check
    Zedus on the other hand instead of politely explaining why had a overreaction however I think Martin had give us is a bit beneficial compared to Zedus it's my opinion at the moment

7. ISO #457

I dont think I did imma kinda new to how things work but I tried to vote Graklyn previously if that's what you referring to
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    This is a list of the edit posts so far. Showing the original and then the new version.

Remember peeps. Editing posts is against the rules.

Spoiler : Helltanis Posts :
    Old:
    New:

Old:
    New:

Spoiler : Zedus posts :
    Old:
    New:
    So. We have it here in black and white. You attempted to vote Martin. You edited your post (against the rules) to hide that attempted vote. And now you’re trying to claim it never happened.

Please. Explain yourself. Because right now to me this looks damning.

8. ISO #458

9. ISO #459

So. We have it here in black and white. You attempted to vote Martin. You edited your post (against the rules) to hide that attempted vote. And now you’re trying to claim it never happened.

Please. Explain yourself. Because right now to me this looks damning.
    Ok so if I did try to vote Martin it must of been due to the 1fact I want to see how votes work otherwise I wanted to vote Graklyn

10. ISO #460

11. ISO #461

12. ISO #462

13. ISO #463

Well you right to think I'm suspicious but I'm tryna aid us as town I ve alrdy gave some stuff that could make sense why we could be scum possible I could be scum for lying _forgetten/editing posts but I ll make it clear and try to redeem myself, I dont want to make town mislynch otherwise we would be giving mafia advantage

14. ISO #464

15. ISO #465

Well you right to think I'm suspicious but I'm tryna aid us as town I ve alrdy gave some stuff that could make sense why we could be scum possible I could be scum for lying _forgetten/editing posts but I ll make it clear and try to redeem myself, I dont want to make town mislynch otherwise we would be giving mafia advantage
    So who do you wanna get?

Zedus or Grakylan

16. ISO #466

So we’re dropping the “I don’t remember doing that” story now, huh?
    Well I did tell you the truth about why I tried to vote and edit, to be honest I haven't been yesterday for a long time I was busy with homework and chores and ect So you dont have to believe me but I'm telling you I have no reason to listen or hard anything and I must of forgotten but I appreciate it that you played attention to detail

17. ISO #467

Well I did tell you the truth about why I tried to vote and edit, to be honest I haven't been yesterday for a long time I was busy with homework and chores and ect So you dont have to believe me but I'm telling you I have no reason to listen or hard anything and I must of forgotten but I appreciate it that you played attention to detail
    no reason to lie or hide anything*

18. ISO #468

19. ISO #469

20. ISO #470

21. ISO #471

22. ISO #472

23. ISO #473

Okay.

I want to ask you some stuff about your reads. I am trying to get a better picture at this;

@Dallarian [/COLOR]Townhe may be town due to the reason of votes to get information out of people
    scumhe may be scum due to the fact he dint include himself but otherwise his fine

@Ash leai
    Townshe may be a great ally with a sharp analytical mind and information
    Scum with good deception and trust at the beginning Martin clarified her as town but I say we need more information for judgement

@Auwt
    Town he has nice theorys on the people who dont talk as much and have suspicion activitys
    scum he may be scum cause he was voted and gave some information to lower tension
    Can you elaborate these 4 reads?

What makes you think Dallarian is 100% town and follow him to lynching Zedus? Now you claim you want to lynch Grakylan. This is all looking bad for you.

Why do you call Ash "she"? Is this just a simple gender assumption even though their profile picture clearly display a male? Do you know something we don't?

Auwt was another person Dallarian casually voted up. Why do you think he wanted to lower tension? Can you explain this part to me?

24. ISO #474

25. ISO #475

Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    Okay.

I want to ask you some stuff about your reads. I am trying to get a better picture at this;

What makes you think Dallarian is 100% town and follow him to lynching Zedus? Now you claim you want to lynch Grakylan. This is all looking bad for you.

Why do you call Ash "she"? Is this just a simple gender assumption even though their profile picture clearly display a male? Do you know something we don't?

Auwt was another person Dallarian casually voted up. Why do you think he wanted to lower tension? Can you explain this part to me?
    Sorry, forgot to include grakylan read.

@Grakyln
    Townhe may possible be town but has been afk for some time I'm still unsure
    Scumor he may possible scum ducking very low

26. ISO #476

Okay.

I dont think Dallarian 100% town I gave my reasoning a possibility why he might be town, I miss interpreted ash gender and I think Auwt only spoke for value information when Dallarain voted him but anyway just how I interpreted it, Graklyn seemed sus to me in a way that he was to quite

27. ISO #477

Ok, so. If we live in easy world, the scum team is one of Zedus/Martin along with one of Helltanis/Grakyln. We have 4 lynches as long as we hit at least one scum, so if we just chain lynch this entire group of players we are guaranteed to win.

If we live in hard world, that’s wrong and there’s also a scum somewhere in Auwt/Dell/bake/renegade.

I’ve felt pretty good though about all those players but Renegade, but honestly their reactions and frustrations with Zedus felt pretty damn sincere and towny, so I think I’m happy to just say they’re town now. None of those reads is rock solid (well, bakemir is pretty solid), but given just how scummy the other four are I feel fairly good about the idea that we just have a winning process of elimination.

28. ISO #478

Re : Re: S-FM Summer 2020

The discussion took a way different and interesting way between when I was here and when I wasnt.

Quote Originally Posted by Zedus View Post
    @Auwt explain why are we ally with that bakemir, it's realy very interesting to know
    Everything is explained in my 'all player analysis, you both voted Martin up and used a very weak/absent reasoning.
    As the game goes by, I'm more and more thinking you 2 are not on the same side anyway, thats what I also said when I put up the bakermir/Zedus team
    I believe only one of them could be a scum.
    Bakermir is trying to discredit you through P12-20.

First, I said check him OR me, and protect him OR me.
    Second, I told I will explain this after I will be confirmed. Or he will be. Not now. This is kinda town strat you don't know. If you are prot/invest, you can try it or ignore, up to you.
    Thats the kind of post I was waiting for, you openly claiming Town power? Do you have only a way to be confirmed?
    If so, I would gladly not be voting on you ! Btw if your future claim is det/lookout and so on, roles that can be easily faked by agent/consiglere I wouldnt consider this as a valid claim. We had same issue during last FM game, where all the roles (almost) were both scum and town sided

But there is NO connection between us, except we both voting lynch-happy missleader.
    Real connection between you and your Lord Protector, who even trying to save you from invest check, not only from lynch, is strong as hell.
    Indeed, you can refer as my first answer in this post.

This still makes no sense. Why tell people to protect a scum you’re shooting?
    Anyway whoever protect Martin this night isnt that smart. Martin is being scumread by almost half the people in here. Scum would obviously focus on someone not being voted/suspected/whatever you could think. If they do kill Martin, honestly it would relieve the game a lot cause all the people scumreading him would have to update their reads. No point on protecting nor killing Martin at night.

So I was away for a while and damn this is so hard to read every post and try to stay active in the game by giving input. Now I just wanted to go with the flow you know, check the latest posts and write something off but hey, here I am trying to leave a comment on every post been made past 12+ hours I have been missing. I still believe this period was quite productive. Especially some people showing their teeth already. I like that.

I also don't want to make it sound like what I am saying is big deal and there is nothing that will make anyone go OOF like with my "trial" and push on Martin earlier.

Obviously, I did not know about the trial mechanic. But now I do thanks to you guys. I believed it works just like in mod but I was wrong.

I apologize to everyone here for that aggression. I admit it did look very scummy and Auwt was the first one to call it out and present it to everyone in his words. He knows this is my first FM game but in his opinion I am a big scum. Just because I appeared to be pushing for lynch and that makes him think I am some evil trying to trick other new players into believing there is "trial".

It is Day One though. So I am still going to take Auwt's aggression with a pinch of salt. I suggest the same for everyone.

Now some comments on what have been said:

This is not the first time you talking about mafia's odds and their perspective. It is Day One. We gather reads and information based on what people say and do through social interactions. We profile each player. You keep talking about power roles and from what I see; you stress so much about mafia's odds and power roles.

that's just yikes

Consider me NA these days

Yeah, just as I start to think I misunderstood you, but then you going aggressive here makes me doubt it all. Still you are almost Town Investigative in many peoples eyes according to your posts and I will go with the flow here.

Hey, I am not the lawyer of Zedus. Hell, I don't even trust the guy a single bit. But some of his posts pointed out some details to Martin's inconsistencies. Like, I believe his attention to detail and effort is good enough for me. If you think Zedus is scum because he joined the vote, then I don't know what to say about that.

What is stopping you from voting me? Your latest posts have been focused on paving a road to lynch against me. I think this is metagaming and thats evil in my eyes.

Still, we have a much more pressing matter here and people seem to turn a blind eye to it;

This was posted at June 25th, 2020, 06:13 PM, slightly after I pushed for a "trial" on him in huge red letters.

Then Auwt opened the can of worms at #154

After this point the attention turned to Zedus and me for reasons.

But then Martin had a big change in mood and words. Joined the bandwagon eventually by mentioning the terrible duo "Zedus-Bakermir" in the following quotes from post #244 at June 26th, 2020, 12:14 AM

Yes, half of my reads are null because it is Day One and I don't want to draw targets on people or manipulate. It was quite early into the game.

This really got me;

Like what the hell? Am I the only one that sees evil in Martin? HOw inaccurate and manipulative a read could be?

Martin, please correct me. Nothing personal but I seriously don't see any good intent in you. Explain your logic on this because I seriously don't see why a townie would be paranoid on Day One.

Well..

Hopefully we get to see more blunders and I might change my vote then. It is going good so far everyone. Thanks again for pointing out my mistake about "trial-lynch" others.

But for now; Martin have been very inconsistent and most of his actions give away bad vibes to me.

I am keeping my vote on him.

I would like to know, Zedus how willing are you to vote Bakermir, and same question goes for Bakermir, how willing are you to vote Zedus?
    Explain more please, and also if you have to put someone as scum (except Martin), who would it be?
    And btw my post talking about each of you was done before the one's from Martin. Then Martin updated it in another way that fit more to mine.
    And thats why I was talking about "looking for powerless/power role" Ash, I do not want to see this kind of 50% nulling, this is heck scummy.
    I am still keeping an eye on Martin/Dallarian, as long we do not know your alignment, do not worry.

I think it suited him that Auwt created the Zedus-Bakermir duo and some people bandwagon right away. Now I would suspect he is a townie trying to follow rest of the townies but then his comment on cleaning Grak doesn't sound well.
    Apparently my Grakylan town leaning isnt welcomed by much of you.
    Still, I'm only seeing Grakylan as a powerless townie that cant be much so he tries some stuff
    He also claimed being a bit busy which is understandable and can correctly fit to explain why he isnt posting that much.
    Although, if its possible I would really like to see him post more often and more decisive post.

Aaargh, but Zedus and Martin can’t possibly *both* be scum.
    I dont believe either. And even more, in Zedus/Martin/Bakermir, there cannot be both scums.

Yes, you understand more than the rest. The key is that I know my role and how I will use it.
    Interesting. Almost claiming a town killing then? Do not forget that Kidnapper is still a posibility.

Why you think I need some defence from stupid random lynching d1?
    As I said, there is NO reason for town do this, and best results we can have is no 5 votes on anyone. I will even fucking unvote Martin if he will have 4, lol.
    This post doesnt show your mind set at all, you were first stubborn on Martin, ready to lynch him, whatever it would take. You even voted him in your second post for math thingy, gosh.
    When I see your previous posts and now I see this, something doesnt add up, for real.

Presumption of innocence. There is no ANY reason to vote me at all.
    This is scum talking.

Also we are the same team, looks like you forgot something. I will remind you.
    What? explanation please?

Almost agree, but with remark. Lynching ANYONE WILL turn out really bad.
    We have to lynch someone, we cannot let the day pass. Actions have to be taken right now.

If that is the case, then why did you vote for Martin and got him in the range of hammering?

That's exactly what made you look evil and your claim means bullshit after that you realize it yeah? Because it is very specific claim.
    When I proposed the Bakermir/Zedus team, I wasnt expecting that comming. We clarified that between Zedus/Bakermir (and maybe Martin) there could be only one scum.
    This post then can be seen in 2 different ways : Bakermir knows he is town, and is willing to get Zedus down. OR Bakermir is scum, and will try to live as long as possible and push the target (Zedus) that is currently being voted.

@Martin
    Townhe could be our greatest ally due to the stats and information given and statistics
    Scum he may have started to get our trust early on and a bit to confirm townies

@Grakyln
    Townhe may possible be town but has been afk for some time I'm still unsure
    Scumor he may possible scum ducking very low

@Dallarian [/COLOR]Townhe may be town due to the reason of votes to get information out of people
    scumhe may be scum due to the fact he dint include himself but otherwise his fine

@Zedus
    Townhe may be town due to the fact he dint want any random lynches
    scumhe may be scum when he overreacted with Martin question

@Ash leai
    Townshe may be a great ally with a sharp analytical mind and information
    Scum with good deception and trust at the beginning Martin clarified her as town but I say we need more information for judgement

@Auwt
    Town he has nice theorys on the people who dont talk as much and have suspicion activitys
    scum he may be scum cause he was voted and gave some information to lower tension

@Renegade
    Townhe pays attention to people who arnt here and are too silentScumor his using silent people to get a quick lynch or draw suspicion somewhere else

@Bakmir
    Townhas interesting information on people which can aid town
    Scum he could use deception in some information on page 1-3 was relatively useless posts
    - Stats/math wont solve the game, do not read this as a Martin town please. Your scum!Martin guess is possible.
    - Grakylan is apparently a bit busy, his spot is kinda shaky apparently from what ive seen from everyone. Already posted earlier on this.
    - For Dallarian, I fully agree with you Helltanis, he is a strong poster but with very small fails considering inclusivity (and yes Dallarian I saw your post about it)
    - Ash and I have different mindset, really mysterious for me, but also a strong poster and not affraid to push each of us. Both of your (town|scum)!Ash seem decent.
    - I wont analyse myself only thing I can say, is indeed I dont like when there is some tension going on (eh Zedus/Martin lets keep in mind its a game, I know some of you might be really into it but ... sigh )
    - Considering Renegade, your observation is really interesting, I share it too, most importantly, he pays more attention to push everyone, almost like Ash.
    I have a reserved approach on Renegade, i have an idea of what he could be but nothing so certain atm.

Anyway thats it, enjoy.

29. ISO #479

30. ISO #480

31. ISO #481

32. ISO #482

Re: Re : Re: S-FM Summer 2020

Huh? I didn't discredit Zedus. Where did you get that from?

Also, Zedus was on 3 votes. Martin and I didn't vote him up further. He could have been gone but I don't know if you noticed that.

Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    This post then can be seen in 2 different ways : Bakermir knows he is town, and is willing to get Zedus down. OR Bakermir is scum, and will try to live as long as possible and push the target (Zedus) that is currently being voted.

I don't understad what are you trying to mean by this. It is like totally not whats going on right now and I can assure you both are false.

33. ISO #483

Alright, so I feel like Helltanis is scummier than Grak and Zedus is scummier than Martin at the moment. So I’d be open to lynching any of those four in any order but would prefer to start with Zedus or Helltanis. For thread health and less toxicity, Zedus is maybe the best choice for day 1.
    Did you notice Helltanis vote on Grakylan isn't visible on Vote Count?

34. ISO #484

First, I said check him OR me, and protect him OR me.
    Second, I told I will explain this after I will be confirmed. Or he will be. Not now. This is kinda town strat you don't know. If you are prot/invest, you can try it or ignore, up to you.
    4. If town is smart and prots/invests follow my plan (oh, according for your croud-like actions it's low chance, but my hope will die last), we will probably have up to 4 confirmed townies next day. I will explain that after we get some info.
    As I have observed earlier, you are trying to control owour Town Power Roles's actions, which, as far as I know should be as secret as possible, to prevent mafia from using that info.

I am kind of repeating my previous post, but if you know what result of night actions will be, you can easily manipulate town to lose it's potential.

You are promising us much, so that we follow your plan, which may in fact lead us to nothing. And there’s possibility attention on D2 will turn toward someone else.
    You can’t expect Invest role to open claim early D2 only because they found no clue about you being Mafia. I believe, someone talking about intelligence all the time, should be aware of this. Openly confirming you would be risky.

Well, Dallarian protecting him so hard, so he is more suspicious for me then even Martin, lol.
    If Martin is 99.9% scum, then am I 100%? Why are you voting Martin if I am more confirmed Mafia than him?

35. ISO #485

I wonder why Dallarian left a vote on someone and went afk for that long period of a time. At the same time he was like "oh no votes! hammering risk!".
    Also in some of his posts he pretty much revealed a power role. Thats really weird to me with that afk vote on zedus.
    Zedus could have been lynched already but somehow he is back to 1 vote.
    I am unsure how much time available I will have today. It is possible I may not come during End of Day, so I will not be able to vote. I wasn’t even sure if I would be able to write this post today.
    We agreed upon not lynching till End of Day, a lot of people didn’t vote or cancelled their vote in order to prevent hammering. I could safely assume Zedus wouldn’t be lynched during my absence.

36. ISO #486

37. ISO #487

Quote Originally Posted by Dallarian View Post
    I am unsure how much time available I will have today. It is possible I may not come during End of Day, so I will not be able to vote. I wasn’t even sure if I would be able to write this post today.
    We agreed upon not lynching till End of Day, a lot of people didn’t vote or cancelled their vote in order to prevent hammering. I could safely assume Zedus wouldn’t be lynched during my absence.
    He was at 3 votes with others active. He was quite close to it.

38. ISO #488

Did you notice Helltanis vote on Grakylan isn't visible on Vote Count?
    Does this actually mean anything though? Like, it seems like it’s either a glitch or a mechanical failure to vote properly by Helltanis - we’ve seen them struggle a fair bit with the voting system. I’m pretty sure Helltanis sincerely intended to vote Grakylan, so we can still draw conclusions that they are likely not aligned, even if the vote wasn’t actually valid.

39. ISO #489

Does this actually mean anything though? Like, it seems like it’s either a glitch or a mechanical failure to vote properly by Helltanis - we’ve seen them struggle a fair bit with the voting system. I’m pretty sure Helltanis sincerely intended to vote Grakylan, so we can still draw conclusions that they are likely not aligned, even if the vote wasn’t actually valid.
    Oh yeah, I was just confused about it. Because he clearly said Grakylan and typed vote in another post.

40. ISO #490

Good night.
    I have no idea what I will be doing today (26 June) all the day. I may be active just as yesterday, or will be unable to contribute in significant way. I hope you will find something to agree on.

I will leave you with one question.
    Is it worth using invest roles on Zedus and Martin?
    This question is begining of thought I wanted to develop. Is it worth using night actions on Zedus, if we can close this slot and focus our attention on less suspicious people?

41. ISO #491

This question is begining of thought I wanted to develop. Is it worth using night actions on Zedus, if we can close this slot and focus our attention on less suspicious people?
    I think it’s important to resolve the slot, but I’d rather do it with a lynch than a night action.

42. ISO #492

43. ISO #493

Re : Re: Re : Re: S-FM Summer 2020

Also, Zedus was on 3 votes. Martin and I didn't vote him up further. He could have been gone but I don't know if you noticed that.

I don't understad what are you trying to mean by this. It is like totally not whats going on right now and I can assure you both are false.
    Who do you prefer being lynch right now?
    Why are you switching from Martin to Zedus ?
    I mean I'm open minded as long as there is explanation

44. ISO #494

45. ISO #495

Re : Re: Re : Re: S-FM Summer 2020

I used to put you on a same team with Zedus, then you began to be distant from him
    Hey, I am not the lawyer of Zedus. Hell, I don't even trust the guy a single bit. But some of his posts pointed out some details to Martin's inconsistencies. Like, I believe his attention to detail and effort is good enough for me. If you think Zedus is scum because he joined the vote, then I don't know what to say about that.
    If you are not discrediting him, you are at least trying to dismantle the possible team.
    In this case, you do not consider yourself to be in the same alignment as Zedus or?

I am also in between.
    Voting on Zedus is reasonable because he did set focus on Martin and gave no input on other people like Auwt etc who is openly attacking Zedus. He is not attacking anyone else on Day One.
    It looks like you are trying to distance yourself more and more from Zedus.
    If you remember correctly, in #120, you put Zedus in town read because he was alongside with you
    What did happen in between? Zedus got a bit in trouble. And then well you put him in your possible vote list.

I'm seeing this either as a very defensive town move or a survive as long as possible scum.

46. ISO #496

47. ISO #497

48. ISO #498

Re: Re : Re: Re : Re: S-FM Summer 2020

Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    I used to put you on a same team with Zedus, then you began to be distant from him

If you are not discrediting him, you are at least trying to dismantle the possible team.
    In this case, you do not consider yourself to be in the same alignment as Zedus or?

It looks like you are trying to distance yourself more and more from Zedus.
    If you remember correctly, in #120, you put Zedus in town read because he was alongside with you
    What did happen in between? Zedus got a bit in trouble. And then well you put him in your possible vote list.

I'm seeing this either as a very defensive town move or a survive as long as possible scum.
    My view on Zedus didn't change and thats another reason why I didn't vote him up. I think you misunderstood me on the whole Zedus problem.

I did criticize his tone with people and his stupid reveal which puts him on a hotspot. He is a good mafia target and a liability for rest of us. My read didn't change on him as drastically as you make it sound.

49. ISO #499

50. ISO #500

Yes, first of all I have fun playing this game with you.

Some my other thoughts. A bit brief and not supported by quotes. I hope I will be able to expand it. Expect it late D1, in my lw or early D2.

Auwt is playing very accurate to the setup. He’s pushing people, but not in aggressive way. He knows we have time and can mislynch. He’s not forcing his will upon others. Also is aware others are watching him with great attention and are ready to follow him. His actions doesn’t appear to harm town in any way. He is very aware of the setup in my view, which is not aligment indicative. Looks like strong town, but can be anything.

SJ is patroling streets, ensuring peace in the town and has ability to kill people. Obvious Vigilante to me.

Martin is one big question mark. But he’s not Zedus’ Mafia friend.

I would need to reread Renegate to establish my opinion upon him. Seems to be fine.

Ash Lael has good beginning, later a few good questions. But that’s all. He seemed to be town, but now I am unsure.

I still don’t trust bakermir, but he’s not Zedus’ Mafia friend as well.

Helltanis “syndrome of headless chicken, townie running from vote to vote without idea what’s going on”, but he seems to genuinly have no idea what’s going on.

I need to reread Grakylan. He is still suspicious for me. Could be “syndrome of headless chicken, townie running from vote to vote without idea what’s going on”.

I believe I have written enough about Zedus already. Highly likely to be Mafia member.

On bottom of the hell scum and rebel Dallarian. Never trust him.

I suspect Zedus to be in team with Helltanis.

Another possibility would be Auwt with Martin. They cooperate pretty well, don’t they?

I need time I don’t have. I am aware these are a bit general, but this is how I “feel” players right now. I am busy now and may remain busy for idk how long. It may be difficult for me to follow conversation today.