4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

Re: What motivates you?

if my chance of dying while doing it is high, i am more likely to do it uwu
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

My question is did you copy this from the prank call youtube channel or did you randomly discover the 1900s Wonka on ur own?
    FAX MENDIS GLORIA CULTUM ETCERA ETCERA. MEMO BIS PUNITOR DELACATRUM. ITS ALL THERE BLACK AND WHITE CLEAR AS CRYSTAL. YOU STOLE FIZZY LIFTING DRINKS!

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18

19. ISO #19

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    damn,i wisjh this thead had more wlell-thought out answers uvu. unlessppl here just don rly care about thatkind of stuf
    ah yes, well thought out answers like

EVERYTHING IN MY ASSHOLE!
    FAX MENDIS GLORIA CULTUM ETCERA ETCERA. MEMO BIS PUNITOR DELACATRUM. ITS ALL THERE BLACK AND WHITE CLEAR AS CRYSTAL. YOU STOLE FIZZY LIFTING DRINKS!
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

20. ISO #20

21. ISO #21

22. ISO #22

23. ISO #23

andi posted that after every1else basically spammed....

thisis one ofthe super speshul & rare cases wherei don like spam. but im notgoing to force my ideals on any1 ;w;

uwu owo
    I'll humor you. I think a lot of what (the productive things) I do are motivated by simple curiosity. I try to channel that when I study. Of course, that only works if you give a shit about what you're studying hahah.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

24. ISO #24

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Everything is sex.
    "Everything is about sex but sex. Sex is about power." - Not Oscar Wilde
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

25. ISO #25

26. ISO #26

Forum Mafia.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

27. ISO #27

28. ISO #28

29. ISO #29

owo uwu!!!! uwu owo.
    each uwu and owo is a differentcolor. rememberthat . im essentially bearingmy life story to u JSJ.uvu

u justgotta crack the code to knowo what i'm REALLy trying to tellyou.uwu!!!!
    Last edited by theoneceko; June 8th, 2020 at 04:12 PM.

30. ISO #30

Motivation is, tricky.

I'm motivated by my monke brain I guess. I enjoy doing things that I enjoy doing (riveting, right?), so I often seek out the opportunity to do things I enjoy.

That axiom is the primary motivator behind what I do.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

31. ISO #31

Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    Motivation is, tricky.

I'm motivated by my monke brain I guess. I enjoy doing things that I enjoy doing (riveting, right?), so I often seek out the opportunity to do things I enjoy.

That axiom is the primary motivator behind what I do.
    Yeah it really is as simple as this for most people. I'm more inclined to do things if I enjoy doing them.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

32. ISO #32

33. ISO #33

34. ISO #34

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Nerd
    The nerds are those who spammed "sex" :P

My more serious answer would be similar to deathworlds', + perhaps trying to find out why I'm on Earth. Or according to Magoroth, why I'm on some alien planet... anyway, why we exist.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

35. ISO #35

NOW that's a nerd reply.

36. ISO #36
    Ganelon

In all seriousness, there isn’t one thing that serves as a general motivator, except perhaps physical pain.
    Im motivated to study because I want to learn (if I find the topic interesting, which is usually the case, but with mandatory reading material this is very often mitigated by the difficulty of said material).
    Grades are a motivator, money is a motivator. If you’re asking for yourself, don’t buy into the idea that you need to be motivated to do something (before you can do it). If you’re asking about it clearly it bothers you so that’s enough. Just figure out a way of doing whatever it is you want to do without putting too much effort, but also while actually learning something. Make a schedule (with things you really want to do as well, not just with responsibilities. For instance if want to learn a new language, put in 1-2 hours a day into that by, idk, reading Wikipedia pages in said language).

37. ISO #37

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post

My more serious answer would be similar to deathworlds', + perhaps trying to find out why I'm on Earth. Or according to Magoroth, why I'm on some alien planet... anyway, why we exist.
    u soundlike some1 before they get convereted to chsristianity uwu

38. ISO #38

idon't think there's an objective reason, but if we increasethe "meaning" in other people's lives, i think that's enough of a reasonto exist. iow, i think humans createmeaning for themselves.

39. ISO #39

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    In all seriousness, there isn’t one thing that serves as a general motivator, except perhaps physical pain.
    Im motivated to study because I want to learn (if I find the topic interesting, which is usually the case, but with mandatory reading material this is very often mitigated by the difficulty of said material).
    Grades are a motivator, money is a motivator. If you’re asking for yourself, don’t buy into the idea that you need to be motivated to do something (before you can do it). If you’re asking about it clearly it bothers you so that’s enough. Just figure out a way of doing whatever it is you want to do without putting too much effort, but also while actually learning something. Make a schedule (with things you really want to do as well, not just with responsibilities. For instance if want to learn a new language, put in 1-2 hours a day into that by, idk, reading Wikipedia pages in said language).
    Yeah, this is good advice. The main thing that stops us doing what we really want to do is procrastination. If you really need to do a task, lie on your bed and think about the task you want to carry out. Not the consequences you hope the task's completion will bring, literally just the task itself. Don't allow yourself to do anything and keep focusing on the task. It's extreme, but it's a great way to start an essay you're procrastinating or smth.

40. ISO #40

41. ISO #41

42. ISO #42

Quote Originally Posted by JoeyDX View Post
    In all seriousness, the thing that motivates me, is Fizzy LIFTING DRINKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    IT WAS ALL THERE, BLACK AND WHITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CLEAR AS CRYSTAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

43. ISO #43

44. ISO #44

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    The fact that we're nothing compared to the scale of the universe and therefore our actions, good or bad will have basically no effects in the great scheme of things.
    Hmmmm Nihilism.

If we accept the axiom that the universe has no inherent meaning, then well what's the point?
    I'd say it's to enjoy the time you have left. Everything will end, we (as a civilization, species, and concept) will die out, if our current models are correct the universe will die from heat death. We will die, and everything we leave behind will be "deleted", gone, irrelevant.
    That shit sucks, but we can't exactly change that, so we just kinda have to accept it, or figure out some sort of coping mechanism to deal with that revelation, like religion or the idea of afterlife or reincarnation or somethin' of that ilk.
    Here's what motivates me, the oppertunity to experience the universe while I have the time to do so. We only get one life, might as well try to make the most of it
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

45. ISO #45

Hmmmm Nihilism.

If we accept the axiom that the universe has no inherent meaning, then well what's the point?
    I'd say it's to enjoy the time you have left. Everything will end, we (as a civilization, species, and concept) will die out, if our current models are correct the universe will die from heat death. We will die, and everything we leave behind will be "deleted", gone, irrelevant.
    That shit sucks, but we can't exactly change that, so we just kinda have to accept it, or figure out some sort of coping mechanism to deal with that revelation, like religion or the idea of afterlife or reincarnation or somethin' of that ilk.
    Here's what motivates me, the oppertunity to experience the universe while I have the time to do so. We only get one life, might as well try to make the most of it
    uwu
    owono u

46. ISO #46

Hmmmm Nihilism.

I never said the opposite. I just find it relaxing and soothing when I'm mad because X (and I can't change it because it's something too big for me, etc.) and then I think that X doesn't matter in the great scheme of things.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

47. ISO #47

u soundlike some1 before they get convereted to chsristianity uwu
    Lol perhaps, but I'm not converting anytime soon :P there is good stuff to keep and bad stuff to leave in it imo.
    Hmmmm Nihilism.

True. If there's something else, though, we might as well look for it, hm? If there's actually no point, well, we'll have enjoyed the entirety of things and looked for something that wasn't there, which doesn't matter so much in the end (in fact, nothing would really "matter"). But if there's something to be found and that we miss it, it does matter, and it's bad.
    P.S. that doesn't mean you have to throw yourselves into the arms of a religion

48. ISO #48

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    I never said the opposite. I just find it relaxing and soothing when I'm mad because X (and I can't change it because it's something too big for me, etc.) and then I think that X doesn't matter in the great scheme of things.
    ohi see uwu.i likethat standpowoint\

nou!! no u.

49. ISO #49

Lol perhaps, but I'm not converting anytime soon :P there is good stuff to keep and bad stuff to leave in it imo.

True. If there's something else, though, we might as well look for it, hm? If there's actually no point, well, we'll have enjoyed the entirety of things and looked for something that wasn't there, which doesn't matter so much in the end (in fact, nothing would really "matter"). But if there's something to be found and that we miss it, it does matter, and it's bad.
    nou uwu

^translate that as:i agree

owo

50. ISO #50

If I didn't already have a purpose in life, this would be it.
    I hate nihilism, I couldn't accept that life has no purpose. I'd have to look for something satisfying or die trying.