User Tag List

Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #251

2. ISO #252

3. ISO #253

4. ISO #254

Re: S-FM 223: Cult of Zed

Quote Originally Posted by Firebringer View Post
    I haven't? This isn't a meta argument. This is a "what you are doing now" argument.
    I did the same thing with yzb in spirits...
    Mafia Record:
    Spoiler : On Site/Universal Total :
    ..Total: 5/9 = 55.6% | 61/104 = 58.3%..
    ...Town: 3/5 = 60% | 42/76 = 55.3%...
    ....Mafia: 0/2 = 0% | 14/23 = 60.9%....
    .....3P: 1/1 = 100% | 3P: 3/5 = 60%.....
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

5. ISO #255

6. ISO #256

7. ISO #257

Quick why could you go for second passing?
    I don't see any reason to vote him besides he has had a few bad posts which don't really mean much.
    Because he had a few bad posts that don't mean much...
    Mafia Record:
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

8. ISO #258

9. ISO #259

From second passing?
    No I expect a few bad posts.
    I don't have much experience playing with him so I am just going based on what I am seeing now.
    Mafia Record:
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

10. ISO #260

11. ISO #261

Responding to questions -

Quote Originally Posted by Cass View Post
    These ^ are examples of yzb posts giving me slight Town lean. Provided my current take on the reason behind his pushing Gyr is correct.
    None of it is impossible as scum but on face value I like the wide consideration and general thought process no SB to there.

@yzb25 - any issues with Stealth's more recent posts? I have him slowly trending up.

Only thing I have an issue with here is that I don't see why you'd push so hard unless you do have something against his playstyle :P

Out of curiousity, why Gyr over the other lurkers/low posters at the time? Personal history with him thing, or just because?
    All of SB's thoughts since the last time I commented on him seem reasonable, though honestly that doesn't make me townread him more. His awkward pride regarding unintentionally finding a new reading strategy (the anti pressure vote on ika) does make me townread him more though LOL.

I don't want lurking in my games, so I fight it. I guess it's personal because I care about it, but there's no bitterness / contempt involved.

I picked Gyr over Mesk with a coinflip.

I generally follow the progression on SB here (and below), so ok on that for now.

Question though @yzb25

Why the 180 degree flip between the bold above and earlier (quoted below)? Progression essentially goes "Don't Townread Cass because Matt -> Cass is Town because reasons including I can't imagine Matt letting Cass be scum ?"
    You said you hadn't talked to Matt, and lying about something like that seems excessive. That's what flipped the host meta angle on you.

What's townie about my posts?
    I've basically done nothing but name out a few reads.
    I didn't communicate my point clearly, but what I meant was I could see the town perspective in reading those people the way you did at the time you posted those reads, even if you didn't give reasons. However, my point there was overall a scumread.

I don't get why you are explaining the scum way I would "pivot"?
    Why not just say "reasons pls, these feel empty and can easily just be used to add filler"
    Erm, I can't really give an explanation for why I didn't think to express something in a certain way, but it was late at night and I was drained arguing with Ika. That's probably why it was waffle-y. I also said "inferior" rather than "infer" heheh.

If no one has noticed I have not voted specifically to see if someone would call it out on me.
    I don't think anyone has.

If they did I would townread them.
    I always use my vote.

Why am I not here?
    Why would you townread someone for that? I can see myself as scum going "ooh Firebringer I noticed an inconsistency in your voting meta! Give me your approval pls" XD

____

Cass' play reminds me a lot of Frozen Angel. She machine guns loads of questions and it's ambiguous whether they're asked to set up opportunistic mislynches or to genuinely solve the game. Given how hard she's giving off the latter vibe, it's difficult for me to scumread her. But I also get the feeling she's very aware of her own problem solving personality, and may have learnt how to fabricate it as scum.

Given this is what the overwhelming majority of her posts are related to, it makes most of her posts null. It's sad, but host meta is legit all I have with Cass LOL.

____

Ika's meta intepretation is superficial and downright wrong. I'm quiet when there's lots of posts and I'm physically struggling to keep up and respond to everything, and I always try to make sure I'm admitting I'm wrong when I know I'm wrong - if you don't you're succumbing to ego.

12. ISO #262

Quote Originally Posted by Quick View Post
    Because he had a few bad posts that don't mean much...
    I think I can vaguely understand SP's thought process for writing the troll scumread on SB. SB's only post had been the trolly cereal eating, so it was like SP was trying to "talk to SB in his language" by writing a troll scumread to get a reaction.

I don't think it would actually help him get a read (and it didn't) but...

13. ISO #263

14. ISO #264

15. ISO #265

How does everyone feel about ika wagon?
    cause that seems like worst wsgon
    It's a bad wagon, but I don't scumread the voters. SP is clearly just succumbing to his pathological bloodlust, and Quick seems to be unfamiliar with the fact Ika can enter a trolly "VOTE ME VOTE ME VOTE ME I DON'T GIVE AF ANY MORE" mood when he feels like people are not acknowledging his points.

However, if anything, it shows he genuinely cares about his points and feels disengaged now. I doubt he has the self awareness to bring on the trolly "VOTE ME VOTE ME VOTE ME" with such perfect timing as scum.

16. ISO #266

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    It's a bad wagon, but I don't scumread the voters. SP is clearly just succumbing to his pathological bloodlust, and Quick seems to be unfamiliar with the fact Ika can enter a trolly "VOTE ME VOTE ME VOTE ME I DON'T GIVE AF ANY MORE" mood when he feels like people are not acknowledging his points.

However, if anything, it shows he genuinely cares about his points and feels disengaged now. I doubt he has the self awareness to bring on the trolly "VOTE ME VOTE ME VOTE ME" with such perfect timing as scum.
    wbu?

17. ISO #267

18. ISO #268

Okay.
    Don't know what else to say here.

Why don't you townread ika?
    Because I have seen him flip out as 3p before.
    Mafia Record:
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

19. ISO #269

20. ISO #270

21. ISO #271

You think he is using AtE to get townread?
    Why can't he be town flipping out
    He can, but I haven't seen him do that.
    Mafia Record:
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

22. ISO #272

But tbh, I don't think that the emotion from Ika is fake, but it does speak of "this sucks, why am I getting hounded here" which is exactly how I saw him in another game I was in when he was 3p.
    Mafia Record:
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

23. ISO #273

Third Party? I'm still not sure I understand. Does Third Party simply mean "not town"?

But tbh, I don't think that the emotion from Ika is fake, but it does speak of "this sucks, why am I getting hounded here" which is exactly how I saw him in another game I was in when he was 3p.
    In that game, did he lose his shit because he was getting scumreads, or because he felt his point were unnoticed tho?

24. ISO #274

Third Party? I'm still not sure I understand. Does Third Party simply mean "not town"?
    Third party is like your jester or executioner or Cultist. Its not Town or Mafia that has a win condition that is different than both.

In that game, did he lose his shit because he was getting scumreads, or because he felt his point were unnoticed tho?
    Don't remember exactly. It was a while ago. I can go back and look I guess.
    Mafia Record:
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

25. ISO #275

I just wanna clarify these reasons for voting.

After further thought, Ika might be 3p here. His constant mention of how Cultist is different than Mafia is slightly Sus, I don't know why he keeps hammering on this. Also, his reads are really kinda wack. He's basically shooting off of Gyrlander, and no offence to them, but they typically aren't the type of person to sheep. I also feel Ika's case on yzb is incredibly weak. combine this with the comment Ika made of "then vote me" to me and I think this wraps up to be more than just circumstantial evidence.

-vote Ika
    "His constant mention of how Cultist is different than Mafia is slightly Sus, I don't know why he keeps hammering on this."

How is this sus?

"Also, his reads are really kinda wack."

Apart from me, what other reads are wack?

"He's basically shooting off of Gyrlander, and no offence to them, but they typically aren't the type of person to sheep."

Gyr's joke vote on me didn't really offer my vote any momentum, so it's not like he's sheeping or taking advantage of Gyr's vote. Ika's case on me seems quite detached from Gyr. I don't understand this.

"I also feel Ika's case on yzb is incredibly weak."

I thought you see his continued arguing as tunneling / getting stubborn anyway?

26. ISO #276

27. ISO #277

"His constant mention of how Cultist is different than Mafia is slightly Sus, I don't know why he keeps hammering on this."

How is this sus?
    Because it is talking about the setup instead of Scum hunting ie. IIoA.

"Also, his reads are really kinda wack."

Apart from me, what other reads are wack?
    Shall I go down the list?

"He's basically shooting off of Gyrlander, and no offence to them, but they typically aren't the type of person to sheep."

Gyr's joke vote on me didn't really offer my vote any momentum, so it's not like he's sheeping or taking advantage of Gyr's vote. Ika's case on me seems quite detached from Gyr. I don't understand this.
    It doesn't matter if gyr's reasons are shit and if its a joke vote. When people start voting someone, more people join in, often with piss poor reasoning.

"I also feel Ika's case on yzb is incredibly weak."

I thought you see his continued arguing as tunneling / getting stubborn anyway?
    Its the fact that he is pushing it with reasons that I think are not good, not that I can't see the reasons.
    Mafia Record:
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

28. ISO #278

29. ISO #279

30. ISO #280

31. ISO #281

32. ISO #282

33. ISO #283

34. ISO #284

35. ISO #285

Do I need to type the word 'vote' for it to count?

Do you need a hand with gifs for lolcats?

-vote Firebringer

Unless someone has a reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaalllllllllyyyyy good reason why he'd claim PR
    You need to use the vote tags
    So something like [.vote][./vote]
    Don't pet growlithe, he will bite you.

36. ISO #286

I am still a power role even when their is none.
    What does your power do?

You need to use the vote tags
    So something like [.vote][./vote]
    Before I do that. *Holds horses*

How many votes are on you right now? / How do I call up a vote count ?

This matters.

37. ISO #287

38. ISO #288

39. ISO #289

40. ISO #290

-unvote

FML. When FB first came in I was like "ooh he's throwing some shit shade on me, he's gearing up a scumread on Quick, it looks like he's trying to establish some suspects other than himself - he's defo the CL"

And now I'm like "well fuck".

@Firebringer why the townread on mesk? Is it just the trust tell? She semi-broke it recently by using it in a variant of mafia called conspiracy.

41. ISO #291

42. ISO #292

There's a vote count button at top of thread for you to see current vote count.
    Left to right on top of this thread I have:

Search Thread
    Rate This Thread
    Display

?

I either legit don't have this button, or it doesn't exist and you're pulling my leg!!

Somebody halp? It's 2am and I'm not equipped to deal with this level of tinfoil right now!!

43. ISO #293

44. ISO #294

45. ISO #295

46. ISO #296

-unvote

FML. When FB first came in I was like "ooh he's throwing some shit shade on me, he's gearing up a scumread on Quick, it looks like he's trying to establish some suspects other than himself - he's defo the CL"

And now I'm like "well fuck".

@Firebringer why the townread on mesk? Is it just the trust tell? She semi-broke it recently by using it in a variant of mafia called conspiracy.
    Tbh I had "more interaction than before, but late" "Hhmmblah sheepvote Quick and meta read on Mesk" Need to #Watchthisspace

The 'I'm laughing so hard at my fail' reads legit to me and I have a hard time thinking a PR claim under pressure, with that as a follow up, legitimately comes from Town.

Caveat that it's 2am and I have half thoughts that are pretty circular right now.

Is Firebringer one for outrageous claims as reaction test?

47. ISO #297

Tbh I had "more interaction than before, but late" "Hhmmblah sheepvote Quick and meta read on Mesk" Need to #Watchthisspace

The 'I'm laughing so hard at my fail' reads legit to me and I have a hard time thinking a PR claim under pressure, with that as a follow up, legitimately comes from Town.

Caveat that it's 2am and I have half thoughts that are pretty circular right now.

Is Firebringer one for outrageous claims as reaction test?
    Yes.

48. ISO #298

49. ISO #299

50. ISO #300