2. ISO #1502

3. ISO #1503

4. ISO #1504

5. ISO #1505

6. ISO #1506

7. ISO #1507

Re: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    So Just Because I Dont Vote The Way You Want Me 2.. Means Im Not Town.. Cool... Good Ta Know.
    No voting ceko first, who was NOT a competing train was scummy.

Then voting Funny just to "even things up" was scummy.

You said a tad bit earlier that you thought funny was town, then you vote him, that's scummy.

You just signed your own death note.

GG
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

8. ISO #1508

9. ISO #1509

10. ISO #1510

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Renegade doesn't suspect anyone are we reading the same game?

According to how you think Yuesford would act, he is acting like a Town Yuesford atm.

Sb16 and Funny are tied at 3 votes a piece, Martin has 2 what are you talking about martins about to be lynched?

Are you slipping up as scum here? I may be inclined to push for your lynch right now because you make ZERO sense.
    I don't want to pull up even MORE quotes, but here we go...

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Lmao talk about a contrived reason to vote someone.
    Is this a joke? lol
    Renegade is suspicious that I immediately called Wrath and Banana a scumteam.

Spoiler : ceko read list :

This town core feels like pocketing. What have any of us 4 down that is "towny"? You explained banana but what about the rest?
    More suspicion because I didn't explain why he was in my towncore.

I know you told S-FM Magoroth to vote Martin, so I jumped to the conclusion that you actually wanted Martin lynched. If S-FM Magoroth switches his vote to Martin, then Funny Thing will only have two votes. Stealth and Martin will be tied at three votes, and we all know that Stealth isn't getting lynched today, so that means Martin will get lynched.

Yeah, you got me. I cracked under pressure because this is an extremely intense EOD. Actually, you're probably just seeing red because of one "weird" post I made, even though I don't think that post was weird in the first place and because I believe I have many other posts that make me look like town.

11. ISO #1511

Did U Just Admit To Being Scum?
    blink, if you're scumreading light for this post, this is TYPICAL light, and why I don't even bother trying to read this slot.

i think if ceko is scum, funnything is really scum, and the safer vote is on funnything.

my 'sus' on martin is that i have NO NOTES ON HIM FROM DAY 1. i expect SOMETHING.

my content from here on out is going to be rushed.
    asldfja;lsdfjlakjflskajflsakfdlsadfsa

12. ISO #1512

Also Between My Top Scum Read And Ur Scum Reads Funny And Martian On SB16 Do U Really Think It Would Be Wise For Me To Vote With PPL U Or I Think Are Scum?
    I have no idea what this means.

13. ISO #1513

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Magoroth View Post
    blink, if you're scumreading light for this post, this is TYPICAL light, and why I don't even bother trying to read this slot.

i think if ceko is scum, funnything is really scum, and the safer vote is on funnything.

my 'sus' on martin is that i have NO NOTES ON HIM FROM DAY 1. i expect SOMETHING.

my content from here on out is going to be rushed.
    That post has NOTHING to do with it.

14. ISO #1514

Actually I Was Gonna Vote Ceko Last Night Because When I Said I Felt The Martian Train Felt Slightly Scum Motivated.. They Immediately Moved Their Vote
    I doubt you have as much influence in this game as you think you do.

15. ISO #1515

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    I don't want to pull up even MORE quotes, but here we go...

Renegade is suspicious that I immediately called Wrath and Banana a scumteam.

More suspicion because I didn't explain why he was in my towncore.

I know you told S-FM Magoroth to vote Martin, so I jumped to the conclusion that you actually wanted Martin lynched. If S-FM Magoroth switches his vote to Martin, then Funny Thing will only have two votes. Stealth and Martin will be tied at three votes, and we all know that Stealth isn't getting lynched today, so that means Martin will get lynched.

Yeah, you got me. I cracked under pressure because this is an extremely intense EOD. Actually, you're probably just seeing red because of one "weird" post I made, even though I don't think that post was weird in the first place and because I believe I have many other posts that make me look like town.
    The quotes you pulled from renegade are a joke

16. ISO #1516

I have no idea what this means.
    You Have Been Railing Martian And Funny All Day Saying They Are Scum.. Then My Scum Read On Yues Are All On SB16..

Again Why If Your Reading 2 PPL As Scum And Im Reading One Of Them PPL On The SB16 Train.. Would I Vote Their.. Your Logic Makes No Sense.

17. ISO #1517

No voting ceko first, who was NOT a competing train was scummy.

Then voting Funny just to "even things up" was scummy.

You said a tad bit earlier that you thought funny was town, then you vote him, that's scummy.

You just signed your own death note.

GG
    This is why I'm voting Yagami

18. ISO #1518

You Have Been Railing Martian And Funny All Day Saying They Are Scum.. Then My Scum Read On Yues Are All On SB16..

Again Why If Your Reading 2 PPL As Scum And Im Reading One Of Them PPL On The SB16 Train.. Would I Vote Their.. Your Logic Makes No Sense.
    There*

19. ISO #1519

20. ISO #1520

I'm not asking you to vote SB16 I asked you to choose between martin sb and funny. You told us your reads on those 3. FUnny being a TR, then you vote him?

How am I not making sense?

21. ISO #1521

Ceko what was wrong with Mag voting ZZ and Yagami? based on how Mag has read the game it make 100% sense to me why he would vote Yagami for just tunneling on Yuesford for saying "choo", and ZZ should have been out of this game Day 1.

Mag's votes fmpov are 100% validated and logical
    I honestly don't remember every vote Magoroth placed this game, but I'm pretty sure he voted ZZorange after saying this:

If there were multiple votes allowed in this game, I'd also vote for ceko.
    I heavily disagree with you about Light. I can write off Magoroth's vote on Light as a tired town who is busy with real life, but that was definitely not the right move for town!Magoroth to make in that situation.

22. ISO #1522

To defend Yagami here, and I hate defending Yagami, you're sorta the town clear and you're directing the votes at end game. Unless sb16 says lights scum, it's going to take a little more than that to get me to vote light.

is light's meta not to do this?

and blink, sb16 has 3 votes on him, votes are SHIFTING and I don't want sb16 to be the death today.

23. ISO #1523

24. ISO #1524

25. ISO #1525

I'm not asking you to vote SB16 I asked you to choose between martin sb and funny. You told us your reads on those 3. FUnny being a TR, then you vote him?

How am I not making sense?
    Then Its Best If I Just Dont Vote. Works For Me..

-vote unvote

I Was Just Willing To Trust You Might Have Been Right On Funny.. But Now Im Not Putting My Vote On Anyone.. And Will Leave It That Way Till EOD

26. ISO #1526

To defend Yagami here, and I hate defending Yagami, you're sorta the town clear and you're directing the votes at end game. Unless sb16 says lights scum, it's going to take a little more than that to get me to vote light.

is light's meta not to do this?

and blink, sb16 has 3 votes on him, votes are SHIFTING and I don't want sb16 to be the death today.
    idk why you are defending Yagami so hard just because SB16 said he was town. I'm going by thread evidence not meta/sb16s word, yagami is literally digging himself a hole right now, idgaf he's not acting town right now.

27. ISO #1527

I honestly don't remember every vote Magoroth placed this game, but I'm pretty sure he voted ZZorange after saying this:

I heavily disagree with you about Light. I can write off Magoroth's vote on Light as a tired town who is busy with real life, but that was definitely not the right move for town!Magoroth to make in that situation.
    it is if i didn't want Yuesford voted out.

single vote mechanics are stupid, and THIS is why.

New York City and their ranked choice voting is definitely right.

28. ISO #1528

29. ISO #1529

30. ISO #1530

31. ISO #1531

32. ISO #1532

Yeah, just like I think every player in this game is either town or scum
    Were you being sarcastic here? If so, that's pretty funny.

I think you're a digging a hole for yourself. Do what you said one page ago and lynch Martin or Funny Thing.

It would suck if Funny Thing and Martin got a free pass because you quit giving Light a free pass.

Your reasons for scumreading Light are pretty awful. Light is like you because he likes to do his own thing.

33. ISO #1533

34. ISO #1534

Were you being sarcastic here? If so, that's pretty funny.

I think you're a digging a hole for yourself. Do what you said one page ago and lynch Martin or Funny Thing.

It would suck if Funny Thing and Martin got a free pass because you quit giving Light a free pass.

Your reasons for scumreading Light are pretty awful. Light is like you because he likes to do his own thing.
    No I disagree with you 100% I'm fucking pseudo confirmed town I can't dig myself a hole, I'm always Vigi here/

I'm not putting up with this shit anymore, Light dies

35. ISO #1535

36. ISO #1536

37. ISO #1537

38. ISO #1538

Ceko and Mag coming out of literal darkness to defend Light
    If you started accusing Light an hour or two ago, I might've followed your lead. However, this day ends in less than an hour.

I don't know why Magoroth is defending Light and don't care to really analyze it right now, but I think you're too angry right now.

I already said that Stealth and Light could be a team. I just want to follow the PoE you and I agreed on. We can lynch Funny Thing and Martin, then check on other players such as Light, Stealth, and Wrath.

You're scumreading anyone that argues with you, which is a bad trait for a town leader. This makes me less inclined to shout at you, but you'll probably scumread me for that too at this point. Magoroth and I aren't doing anything crazy or out of the ordinary. We just want to lynch Funny Thing or Martin, like you said you would a freaking page ago.

39. ISO #1539

40. ISO #1540

Ceko and Mag coming out of literal darkness to defend Light
    Light has been a pretty strong townread of mine. Why wouldn't I defend him? Your reasons for scumreading him are pretty shit.

Quit getting mad at people who argue with you and just lynch Martin or Funny Thing. We can not let Stealth get lynched today.

41. ISO #1541

If you started accusing Light an hour or two ago, I might've followed your lead. However, this day ends in less than an hour.

I don't know why Magoroth is defending Light and don't care to really analyze it right now, but I think you're too angry right now.

I already said that Stealth and Light could be a team. I just want to follow the PoE you and I agreed on. We can lynch Funny Thing and Martin, then check on other players such as Light, Stealth, and Wrath.

You're scumreading anyone that argues with you, which is a bad trait for a town leader. This makes me less inclined to shout at you, but you'll probably scumread me for that too at this point. Magoroth and I aren't doing anything crazy or out of the ordinary. We just want to lynch Funny Thing or Martin, like you said you would a freaking page ago.
    I'm not scum reading anyone that argues with me, that is false and a made up narrative, you're literally pushing an agenda with that that IS NOT TRUE. I've scum read you and yagami for scummy actions you've done in the thread, NOT BECAUSE Y OU FUCKING ARGUE WITH ME.

42. ISO #1542

43. ISO #1543

44. ISO #1544

You can't know that as town gtfo
    I Know Im Town.. I Know I Scum Read That Slot.. So Lynching Me Is The Mistake And Auto Assuming Because I Scum Read Yuesford.. And Now U Thinking Im Scum Thus An Auto Town For Yuesford Is The Other Mistake.

Im Not Really Sure What You Want From Me Man..

45. ISO #1545

I'm not down for this 1 hour before EoD shit. And I sure as fuck didn't spend hours and hours rereading to ignore it all.

We just mind-melded.

46. ISO #1546

i've got no town read on light, and never will because i can't actually read his posts.

like, my vote will literally just be a punish vote because of his opening skip vote. and then if it looks like light was town, i get scum read for sheeping.

47. ISO #1547

48. ISO #1548

Light has been a pretty strong townread of mine. Why wouldn't I defend him? Your reasons for scumreading him are pretty shit.

Quit getting mad at people who argue with you and just lynch Martin or Funny Thing. We can not let Stealth get lynched today.
    THey are not shit they are legit.

The guy VOTED a dude he said he town read literally 3 or 4 posts prior.

He intentionally voted AWAY from the competing trains, THATS SCUMMY ASF.

Then he literally says it's best to vote nobody, no town in their right mind does that.

IDGAF what you say ceko, you're literally defending people doing scummy things.

49. ISO #1549

I'm not scum reading anyone that argues with me, that is false and a made up narrative, you're literally pushing an agenda with that that IS NOT TRUE. I've scum read you and yagami for scummy actions you've done in the thread, NOT BECAUSE Y OU FUCKING ARGUE WITH ME.
    I'm laughing so much right now.

-vote blinkskater

50. ISO #1550