S-FM 330: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak - Page 24
Register

User Tag List

Page 24 of 71 FirstFirst ... 14 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 34 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,200 of 3518
  1. ISO #1151

Re: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    You Forgot 5 We Potentially Killed A Mafia Day 1 And They Now Only Have One Shot..
    Reading is challenging isnt it

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    For all we know any one of 4 things could be happening right now that would mean we're dealing with 3 mafia

IMO these are order from most likely to least likely.
    1. Mafia could've hit a healed target
    2. Mafia could've double attacked Varcron because they REALLY want varcron dead
    3. Mafia could've also shot Banana alongside blink
    4. Blink could be lying about being vigilante
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

2. ISO #1152

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    The host has important info about the people in the graveyard they are
    Spoiler : . :
    DEAD
    that is all.
    Editing posts is NOT ALLOWED!

BANNED!

3. ISO #1153

4. ISO #1154

5. ISO #1155

So, Funny Thing.. Ignoring Yu For A Moment.. I Know What Your Thinking About Blink.. But What Do You Think About Everyone Else Over All..
    yeah i was getting to that theon and stealthman are saying charmander is bad after he died and im asking myself if shaggy is real and if i was shaggy what would i think with a gun.
    if auwt was good and varcrn was good how do we know charmander was bad just because shaggy shot him? ceko didnt even do anything about him n stealthman just make jokes n shit the entire time
    SO WHAT IM SAYING IS if all this random stuff happened and shaggy is a gunner then he shoulld be wondering why people believe him that easy and why he is for sure that charmander was bad cause we all know for damn sure bad guys didnt shoot the same him or her twice

6. ISO #1156

Wait If Host Edited A Post During Game? Does That Mean We Get 2 @Mike
    NO
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

7. ISO #1157

You Forgot 5 We Potentially Killed A Mafia Day 1 And They Now Only Have One Shot..
    see thats what im saying. i was like the first person to vote for auwt and i think hes a bad guy but i can think of a reality where he isnt but everyone else is just using confirmation bias and not thinking outside the box

8. ISO #1158

9. ISO #1159

Quote Originally Posted by Funny Thing View Post
    yeah i was getting to that theon and stealthman are saying charmander is bad after he died and im asking myself if shaggy is real and if i was shaggy what would i think with a gun.
    if auwt was good and varcrn was good how do we know charmander was bad just because shaggy shot him? ceko didnt even do anything about him n stealthman just make jokes n shit the entire time
    SO WHAT IM SAYING IS if all this random stuff happened and shaggy is a gunner then he shoulld be wondering why people believe him that easy and why he is for sure that charmander was bad cause we all know for damn sure bad guys didnt shoot the same him or her twice
    I don't know about Stealth, but part of my scumread on Banana is based on my experience playing with him. Scum!Banana is difficult to lynch, so I was hesitant to say he could be a deep-wolf. However, I did put him in a null list with Wrath at one point. I said that if Wrath is town, Banana could be scum.

I don't know what you would do, but vigilante!blinkskater would definitely go for this play.

We don't. I wish vigilante!blink shot Martin instead of Banana, but he probably shot Banana because, as I said before, scum!Banana is difficult to lynch.

Good point. However, I think blink is just very confident in his reads. This is most likely the right attitude to have in this situation.

I like how you keep bringing this up and am starting to think this may be the case.

10. ISO #1160

im gonna get some pizza but last thing imma say is everyone didnt even care about our low chances of killing a bad guy early but we just say shaggy is gunner because he must have shot a bad guy out of the same amount of damn people minus 1 smh boy no critical thinking here
    I could be getting pocketed hard. However, as Stealth said, if blinkskater is mafia who just got lucky and killed vigilante!Varcron or vigilante!Auwt, then we're fucked.

I know Renegade believed blinkskater's claim quickly, but I don't scumread Renegade. The same applies to Stealth and Light.

11. ISO #1161

12. ISO #1162

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    For all we know any one of 4 things could be happening right now that would mean we're dealing with 3 mafia

IMO these are order from most likely to least likely.
    1. Mafia could've hit a healed target
    2. Mafia could've double attacked Varcron because they REALLY want varcron dead
    3. Mafia could've also shot Banana alongside blink
    4. Blink could be lying about being vigilante
    There is no way in hell 2 happened.

13. ISO #1163

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    I could be getting pocketed hard. However, as Stealth said, if blinkskater is mafia who just got lucky and killed vigilante!Varcron or vigilante!Auwt, then we're fucked.

I know Renegade believed blinkskater's claim quickly, but I don't scumread Renegade. The same applies to Stealth and Light.
    I Said Unless A Counter Claim Im Inclined To Believe Him.. Not Everyone Has Checked In.. Hence Im Waiting To Make Final Judgement On Blink Till Something Like That Happens.. Im Also Still Marginally Skeptical Of Blinks Claim..

14. ISO #1164

15. ISO #1165

alright theon your cool with me. charmander or varcron could have been gunner. we got a coin flip on losing a role and auwt wasnt even in the damn game to say what he was so i see what your saying. normally gunner could just kill anyone faking right? but here they couldnt because they were dead or got shot by a bad guy and didn't flip but now hes the new bad gunner

16. ISO #1166

17. ISO #1167

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    There is no way in hell 2 happened.
    I think it's more likely that mafia!Auwt got lynched day 1 and vigilante!blink killed mafia!Banana last night than option 2. Therefore, Martin is the only scum remaining.

That, or Martin and Yues are the last two scum.

18. ISO #1168

19. ISO #1169

20. ISO #1170

alright theon your cool with me. charmander or varcron could have been gunner. we got a coin flip on losing a role and auwt wasnt even in the damn game to say what he was so i see what your saying. normally gunner could just kill anyone faking right? but here they couldnt because they were dead or got shot by a bad guy and didn't flip but now hes the new bad gunner
    I love making my slot universally townread, but unfortunately I'm not really good at anything else. I will leave everything else to blinkskater UWU.

21. ISO #1171

Quote Originally Posted by Yuesford View Post
    I will get back into this game later. I'm just here to post redumdant stuff. Quite busy irl brrrrr.

Anyway, all aboard the Kira train. tickets are on sale.. train is going to depart in less than 48 hours.

I repeat.. this person is a scum!!
    im not stopping them from hanging you up today and you still smell like ass

22. ISO #1172

I think it's more likely that mafia!Auwt got lynched day 1 and vigilante!blink killed mafia!Banana last night than option 2. Therefore, Martin is the only scum remaining.

That, or Martin and Yues are the last two scum.
    That Sounds Believable And All But This Is Mafia... Hence, Trust Only Yourself.. This Isnt A Strategy Game This Is A Deception Game..

23. ISO #1173

I bought it quickly because it makes sense.

The only thing that surprises me is how fast he came out with it.

I wasn't there for most of EOD yesterday but there were some goofy interactions going on.

24. ISO #1174

I love making my slot universally townread, but unfortunately I'm not really good at anything else. I will leave everything else to blinkskater UWU.
    is that why you also dont think mafia would hit varcron twice? shit i even said id kill you and charmander hah

25. ISO #1175

Quote Originally Posted by Yuesford View Post
    I will get back into this game later. I'm just here to post redumdant stuff. Quite busy irl brrrrr.

Anyway, all aboard the Kira train. tickets are on sale.. train is going to depart in less than 48 hours.

I repeat.. this person is a scum!!

Heh.. I Think You Want Me To Be Scum.. But Alas, Im Just A Nobel Towns Person..

26. ISO #1176

27. ISO #1177

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    I bought it quickly because it makes sense.

The only thing that surprises me is how fast he came out with it.

I wasn't there for most of EOD yesterday but there were some goofy interactions going on.
    so you bought it or you buy it cause you took a nap i think im just asking what you think might be happening

28. ISO #1178

29. ISO #1179

30. ISO #1180

31. ISO #1181

32. ISO #1182

33. ISO #1183

34. ISO #1184

35. ISO #1185

36. ISO #1186

37. ISO #1187

38. ISO #1188

39. ISO #1189

40. ISO #1190

41. ISO #1191

42. ISO #1192

43. ISO #1193

44. ISO #1194

45. ISO #1195

Quote Originally Posted by WrathCyber View Post
    Caught up. Vote train on either Martin or Magoroth, but I'm inclined to believe it's Magoroth since he jumped on the Light train with Auwt. Do we still vote Martin?
    Don't be a sheep. Voice your opinions on Martin and Magoroth, then vote who you want to. There's nothing wrong with going against the consensus.

46. ISO #1196

Don't be a sheep. Voice your opinions on Martin and Magoroth, then vote who you want to. There's nothing wrong with going against the consensus.
    Isn't it obvious though? I think Magoroth is the easiest to lynch. Drops vote and leaves for the day, then he returns. Varcron calls him out for it, AND Varcron is dead?

-vote S-FM Magoroth

we can vote martin tmrw or day after this scum needs to get OFF the boat immediately.

47. ISO #1197

ok if gunners not auwt or someone else then its shaggy orthey never existed but i think maybe medic healed someone from dying. it doesnt make sense to only kill 1. if another person claims gunner im not gonna lie sorry shaggy u die if not idc but i dont like your reasons why would shoot them or how fast you are

48. ISO #1198

I caught up and already can see anything that I say will just be me digging the figurative hole. Here are my thoughts.

I left yesterday because I had to. Is it townier to not say that you have to go? Or is it towny to leave your vote on someone who wasn't going to get voted. Because that's why Vacaron voted me AND THEN DID THE SAME THING HIMSELF.

At the risk of alienating everyone in this game and cementing myself as a scum read, I don't know if I buy blink's claim here, but am fine with solving it later in the game.

I don't like ceko for that same reason from day 1 of him asking about validation of his town reads.

I don't like SB for trying to get zzorange yesterday and pulling the same schtick today.

I don't like people calling me out as scum for going away (ceko, wrath, whoever else)

And I stand by my preference of keeping yusuf over light. and would again today. That's not to say that I think light is scum, but given the choice, I'd vote for Light today, but maybe not in end game.

Lastly, I'll be honest, I would have tried to protect Auwt too. I saw nothing wrong with Auwt and I honestly think we could have sorted out that slot later.

I might answer a few more posts, but will likely start picking up my post count after work tomorrow. If you have a problem with this, message mike and complain. don't scum read my slot for inactivity. i've not been inactive, it's lazy and it infuriates me.
    asldfja;lsdfjlakjflskajflsakfdlsadfsa

49. ISO #1199

50. ISO #1200

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Magoroth View Post
    I don't like SB for trying to get zzorange yesterday and pulling the same schtick today.
    Are you sure you've caught up?