S-FM 327 : Last Hope - Page 95
Register

User Tag List

Page 95 of 97 FirstFirst ... 45 85 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 LastLast
Results 4,701 to 4,750 of 4823
  1. ISO #4701

Re: S-FM 327 : Last Hope

Quote Originally Posted by ZZorange View Post
    Yeah Vacron, I killed the ??? guy last night because he was really high post count and I'm gonna do the same to the next highest 2nite.
    So you're saying Magus has the ability to janitor the people that they killed?

You haven't even read the setup lmao

Well, you're either shadow or jester, and I'm inclined to believe the latter.

2. ISO #4702

3. ISO #4703

This is my role card:

Eternal Technician
    You are a member of Eternity - a secretive organization that uses time travel to change the past in order to reduce human suffering throughout the ages.
    This organization exists outside of time, and is not affected by temporal changes.You are a high ranking member in Eternity - a Technician, responsible for determining the Minimum Necessary Changes for altering reality to a more preferable outcome. You are one of the few individuals directly capable of and entrusted with changing the timeline.

Each night, you may target a player and change their target in one of the previous nights, or you can change a player's vote during one of the previous days. Note that this means that on N1 you cannot change any targets. If changing a player's vote results in someone else getting lynched, the person who got lynched comes back to life, and that "someone else" dies.

Once per game, you can jump into a Kettle (a temporal elevator) and go into "Up"-time, rendering you fully immune to all night actions. This action always comes first in the OoO, and you cannot be roleblocked by anyone when taking this action. People attempting to visit you get the feedback that you vanished off the face of the Earth.

Hidden Info: When jumping into a Kettle, you can still die by being launched into the sun.

4. ISO #4704

5. ISO #4705

6. ISO #4706

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    This is my role card:

Eternal Technician
    You are a member of Eternity - a secretive organization that uses time travel to change the past in order to reduce human suffering throughout the ages.
    This organization exists outside of time, and is not affected by temporal changes.You are a high ranking member in Eternity - a Technician, responsible for determining the Minimum Necessary Changes for altering reality to a more preferable outcome. You are one of the few individuals directly capable of and entrusted with changing the timeline.

Each night, you may target a player and change their target in one of the previous nights, or you can change a player's vote during one of the previous days. Note that this means that on N1 you cannot change any targets. If changing a player's vote results in someone else getting lynched, the person who got lynched comes back to life, and that "someone else" dies.

Once per game, you can jump into a Kettle (a temporal elevator) and go into "Up"-time, rendering you fully immune to all night actions. This action always comes first in the OoO, and you cannot be roleblocked by anyone when taking this action. People attempting to visit you get the feedback that you vanished off the face of the Earth.

Hidden Info: When jumping into a Kettle, you can still die by being launched into the sun.
    UWOWU HEWWO!!!

7. ISO #4707

8. ISO #4708

9. ISO #4709

10. ISO #4710

11. ISO #4711

12. ISO #4712

13. ISO #4713

14. ISO #4714

15. ISO #4715

I don't vote with anyone who lynched Paopan out of principle he was taken from us too soon. But yeah the role card said I was an Elemental Magus. Only reason I didn't choose to kill you ceko was usually you're pretty benign and just spam uwowo hewwo shit like a puppy who barks a lot.
    The only townie good enough to get banned for game-throwing in games that he wins.

16. ISO #4716

17. ISO #4717

Quote Originally Posted by ZZorange View Post
    I don't vote with anyone who lynched Paopan out of principle he was taken from us too soon. But yeah the role card said I was an Elemental Magus. Only reason I didn't choose to kill you ceko was usually you're pretty benign and just spam uwowo hewwo shit like a puppy who barks a lot.
    nobody lynched paopan dude
    hi renegade

18. ISO #4718

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    So you're saying Magus has the ability to janitor the people that they killed?

You haven't even read the setup lmao

Well, you're either shadow or jester, and I'm inclined to believe the latter.
    Wrath's tone sounds genuine tbh. I doubt he's faking that lol.
    I don't think a jester would say they're feeling overwhelmed.

19. ISO #4719

20. ISO #4720

21. ISO #4721

22. ISO #4722

23. ISO #4723

24. ISO #4724

25. ISO #4725

26. ISO #4726

27. ISO #4727

28. ISO #4728

29. ISO #4729

30. ISO #4730

31. ISO #4731

32. ISO #4732

33. ISO #4733

34. ISO #4734

35. ISO #4735

36. ISO #4736

37. ISO #4737

38. ISO #4738

39. ISO #4739

40. ISO #4740

41. ISO #4741

42. ISO #4742

43. ISO #4743

44. ISO #4744

45. ISO #4745

46. ISO #4746

47. ISO #4747

@LagAttack this is probably the best last will I've ever seen lol

I feel like ZZOrange is a bit more likely to be templar than Wrath, although they both are very good candidates for templar (plus, they 100 % are non-towns, so lynching among them is a no-brainer). Saying an obvious scum is green-checked is a great way to play Jester.

Anything I should know before placing my vote on Wrath though? Just to make sure
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

48. ISO #4748

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    @LagAttack this is probably the best last will I've ever seen lol

I feel like ZZOrange is a bit more likely to be templar than Wrath, although they both are very good candidates for templar (plus, they 100 % are non-towns, so lynching among them is a no-brainer). Saying an obvious scum is green-checked is a great way to play Jester.

Anything I should know before placing my vote on Wrath though? Just to make sure
    Wrath says he's the last Mafia. I'm inclined to believe him. He first said he was LVL2 Jester and not to kill him.

49. ISO #4749

Quote Originally Posted by Numbertwo View Post
    or we could level him up and then lynch him
    xD yes, that's a good idea!
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

50. ISO #4750

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    Not sure you still need my reply lol but I'm not magus