Page 84 of 97 FirstFirst ... 34 74 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 94 ... LastLast
Results 4,151 to 4,200 of 4823
  1. ISO #4151

2. ISO #4152

3. ISO #4153

4. ISO #4154

Re: S-FM 327 : Last Hope

Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    Rogue is absolutely the most optimal fake role for scum to claim. Yues/Blink/Oberon is a very possible team.
    Lets hope Yues is a shadow for starters, then we get blink next depending on which role Yues flips as.
    If you think I'm being paranoid for no reason, you're free to think so.
    Yet my paranoia about Yues being a trolling village.... Hopefully their assumed flip proves me wrong.

5. ISO #4155

6. ISO #4156

7. ISO #4157

8. ISO #4158

9. ISO #4159

10. ISO #4160

11. ISO #4161

12. ISO #4162

13. ISO #4163

14. ISO #4164

I really hope this is not another genius Ozy play.

If you are "still elemental magus" then how do you explain the roleblock on MM?
    I became Ice Magus, then targeted MM and one other person who I won't reveal because they're probably a villager (aka someone Darkness can kill, reducing the town numbers even further)

15. ISO #4165

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    I became Ice Magus, then targeted MM and one other person who I won't reveal because they're probably a villager (aka someone Darkness can kill, reducing the town numbers even further)
    We all know Blink was controlled by Psychic magus. Unless MM confirms you I doubt you're magus.

16. ISO #4166

17. ISO #4167

18. ISO #4168

Quote Originally Posted by ZZorange View Post
    Everyone follow Paopan and vote LagAttack he will guide us to the victory. I'm a damn Knight and Paopan wasn't Mafia so just follow him and we will win.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZZorange View Post
    woops i forgot to
    -vote LagAttack
    Quote Originally Posted by WrathCyber View Post
    Sorry but if ZZ is voting lag then I am too.
    -vote Lagattack
    :^)
    @ZZorange , it looks my strategy to bait out scum worked. Clearly, you didn't read my last will about why I voted LagAttack with blinkskater.

I also have a bomb I'm about to drop on you all.

19. ISO #4169

20. ISO #4170

@Oberon I hope this convinces you that I am really the Elemental Magus so you can lynch Yuesford instead of talking to Wrath. The most important thing now is to lynch Yuesford. There's no way I'm letting Wrath convince you he is the Elemental Magus.

~~~

I leveled up @LagAttack last night. This is basically confirmed because there was no Horror at Lag's house.

----
    Horror (Roleblock): Players that get spooked away from this house will receive a feedback.
    ----

@LagAttack
    You know my town meta, so I thought you'd know I leveled you up. I also hoped you would choose Priest. However, I guess you really bought my Villager claim and didn't understand the "bc i'm town" spam I threw your way. I was scared I leveled up two scums because of blinkskater's case on you and because you didn't work with me today. However, I re-read your day 3, and your wall on why Yuesford should be lynched makes me think you're still town with CRichard, Varcron, and Oberon.

I also really think I'm going to die tonight, because if you knew when I leveled you up that I was the Elemental Magus, then you would've become a Priest. However, you haven't shown any signs that you knew my true role.

This is your first FM, so your mistake is understandable. There aren't any PM's in FM, so the best I could do was to send you subtle signals. However, I'm still pissed that you didn't know I was the Elemental Magus. I leveled up blinkskater, then you for fuck's sake because both of you say "UWU HEWWO" and were my strongest townreads. I leveled up blinkskater first because I thought he was more likely to be hit by the Darkness. Also, your day 1 EOD train made me rethink if you were really town or not.

I thought scum would use the train on you to accuse you of being scum, which is EXACTLY what blinkskater did. Now that blinkskater told me he likes to power-wolf, I'm pretty convinced he rolled Shadow.

What's most important today is that we lynch Yuesford. Then, we can learn more about blinkskater's role. We'll lynch him tomorrow, then get PQRNHack the day after.

21. ISO #4171

@Oberon I hope this convinces you that I am really the Elemental Magus so you can lynch Yuesford instead of talking to Wrath. The most important thing now is to lynch Yuesford. There's no way I'm letting Wrath convince you he is the Elemental Magus.

~~~

I leveled up @LagAttack last night. This is basically confirmed because there was no Horror at Lag's house.

----
    Horror (Roleblock): Players that get spooked away from this house will receive a feedback.
    ----

@LagAttack
    You know my town meta, so I thought you'd know I leveled you up. I also hoped you would choose Priest. However, I guess you really bought my Villager claim and didn't understand the "bc i'm town" spam I threw your way. I was scared I leveled up two scums because of blinkskater's case on you and because you didn't work with me today. However, I re-read your day 3, and your wall on why Yuesford should be lynched makes me think you're still town with CRichard, Varcron, and Oberon.

I also really think I'm going to die tonight, because if you knew when I leveled you up that I was the Elemental Magus, then you would've become a Priest. However, you haven't shown any signs that you knew my true role.

This is your first FM, so your mistake is understandable. There aren't any PM's in FM, so the best I could do was to send you subtle signals. However, I'm still pissed that you didn't know I was the Elemental Magus. I leveled up blinkskater, then you for fuck's sake because both of you say "UWU HEWWO" and were my strongest townreads. I leveled up blinkskater first because I thought he was more likely to be hit by the Darkness. Also, your day 1 EOD train made me rethink if you were really town or not.

I thought scum would use the train on you to accuse you of being scum, which is EXACTLY what blinkskater did. Now that blinkskater told me he likes to power-wolf, I'm pretty convinced he rolled Shadow.

What's most important today is that we lynch Yuesford. Then, we can learn more about blinkskater's role. We'll lynch him tomorrow, then get PQRNHack the day after.
    Slight Revision: Since ZZorange jumped on LagAttack's train like a fool, PQRNHack is probably town.

22. ISO #4172

23. ISO #4173

24. ISO #4174

25. ISO #4175

26. ISO #4176

27. ISO #4177

@theoneceko
    "I leveled up @LagAttack last night. This is basically confirmed because there was no Horror at Lag's house."
    Which Magus was that? Dumbass, Magus only levels up during the DAY not NIGHT!
    Yesterday. My bad. Forgive me for making a single typo in an entire freaking wall.

28. ISO #4178

29. ISO #4179

30. ISO #4180

31. ISO #4181

32. ISO #4182

33. ISO #4183

34. ISO #4184

35. ISO #4185

36. ISO #4186

37. ISO #4187

38. ISO #4188

39. ISO #4189

40. ISO #4190

41. ISO #4191

Before I get killed tonight (cuz im only a lvl 0 villager):
    Thanks Ozy for inviting and I forget who but some other scum invited me as well. This game IS FUN AS HELL! I know i was inactive D1 but once D2 unfolded it was a super fun save to dissect. We should re-launch this thing as soon as it ends. And maybe add some better players than ZZO fingering his butthole ;)

42. ISO #4192

43. ISO #4193

44. ISO #4194

45. ISO #4195

46. ISO #4196

Since WrathCyber and Oberon are the same level, targeting WrathCyber and Oberon with my Fire Magus ability will just let RNG decides who get killed.

Therefore, I'll use my Explosive Magus ability tonight on Wrath.
    Mind leveling me up before day ends? that was my hint to ya'll about the importance of the DAY.

47. ISO #4197

48. ISO #4198

49. ISO #4199

50. ISO #4200