User Tag List

Page 80 of 97 FirstFirst ... 30 70 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 90 ... LastLast
Results 3,951 to 4,000 of 4823
  1. ISO #3951

2. ISO #3952

3. ISO #3953

Re: S-FM 327 : Last Hope

Quote Originally Posted by CRichardForumLies View Post
    Village doesn't win by acting solo and doing selfish plays.
    They win by finding each other and sharing information with each other.
    Which isn't possible if the assumption that village tells the truth isn't correct.
    no one cares about ur fucking meta here. so stop shitting on our site

4. ISO #3954

5. ISO #3955

6. ISO #3956

7. ISO #3957

8. ISO #3958

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    blink is scum, I don't trust anything he says
    Here's the problem Oberon

If he is legit Paladin and he was levelled up to the Glorious master by Magus throwing him into himself, then we have to wait until at least tomorrow to see if that is legitimate.

He isn't a safe lynch until that point, but even then if Shadows have a roleblocking role then we mislynch anyways.

Yuesford is the safer lynch for now.

9. ISO #3959

10. ISO #3960

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    Here's the problem Oberon

If he is legit Paladin and he was levelled up to the Glorious master by Magus throwing him into himself, then we have to wait until at least tomorrow to see if that is legitimate.

He isn't a safe lynch until that point, but even then if Shadows have a roleblocking role then we mislynch anyways.

Yuesford is the safer lynch for now.
    I also do not see a world where #2/Richard/LagAttack are scum together, and the pushes against his lynch today signals that scum does not want him lynched.

11. ISO #3961

12. ISO #3962

13. ISO #3963

Quote Originally Posted by CRichardForumLies View Post
    Honestly if there is anyone whose play I despise right now, it's Oberon.
    I absolutely hate it when people lie as village.
    Don't ask me to come back for another game on this site.
    I've got better things to do than being manipulated by trolls.
    Seems Oberon is an outed troll at this point.
    He could also be Templar

In which case that gives him the ability to do that sadly.

14. ISO #3964

15. ISO #3965

16. ISO #3966

17. ISO #3967

seeing that wrath and pqrn voted me, they're basically both outed scum. they're leveraging suspicion of my magus claim to distract from yuesford's lynch.

pqrnhack attacking and lynching ozy, attacking and voting blink, then attacking and voting ME tells me all i need to know. i will fireball oberon and wrath tonight, who are both pr claims, even though there's only room for one random hero. hopefully, scum don't pull off shenanigans with slime or horror. it is what it is.

i hope everyone realizes that yuesford is still the lynch for today. based on yues's flip, go after blink then consider lynching pqrn.

18. ISO #3968

19. ISO #3969

20. ISO #3970

21. ISO #3971

Quote Originally Posted by LagAttack View Post
    Whether or not ceko is magus does not matter. Yues is the lynch today - what possible role could he be other than scum?
    blink said yues could be a wizard. it explains his vote on you. he obviously doesn't trust oberon anymore and thinks wrath is a templar.

22. ISO #3972

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    mirroring wrath lmao. sorry, but ur scum pushes suck
    ok boomer
    You're level of play isn't good

Anyone that disagrees with you you push as scum, that isn't smart towny play

Do they have motive? Why pressure that person? That's the question you need to ask rather than go OMG HE ISN'T DOING WHAT I WANT SCUM SCUM SCUM

23. ISO #3973

24. ISO #3974

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    You're level of play isn't good

Anyone that disagrees with you you push as scum, that isn't smart towny play

Do they have motive? Why pressure that person? That's the question you need to ask rather than go OMG HE ISN'T DOING WHAT I WANT SCUM SCUM SCUM
    clearly, my original strategy resulted in me lynching a level 2 hero. i've literally had better results as a tunneling town (aka when i first started playing fm).

i'm merely putting pqrnhack in my PoE.

25. ISO #3975

26. ISO #3976

27. ISO #3977

28. ISO #3978

29. ISO #3979

30. ISO #3980

31. ISO #3981

32. ISO #3982

33. ISO #3983

34. ISO #3984

OK I guess Blink maybe thought Yues could be a Wizard who upped a scum!Frinckles impersonator. That theory has been disproven:
    Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    I suppose you are referring to a Sticky Impersonator.
    No, a Sticky Impersonator could not jump from the night on cooldown to the level 2 version of the town role they would chose to be on the same night.

35. ISO #3985

36. ISO #3986

37. ISO #3987

38. ISO #3988

39. ISO #3989

40. ISO #3990

41. ISO #3991

Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    @Auwt Does a maxed-level character (e.g. LVL-2 village Hero) receive any feedback when being leveled up (uselessly) again by Magus or by Wizard?
    I've asked Auwt this already in a PM, he said leveled up people do indeed receive feedback, even if it's redundant and they're max level (eg Darkness, level 2 heroes)
    Saying now before Auwt has the time to confirm so you can start moving your thought process forwards, but of course don't take just my word for it, Auwt can confirm.

(deja vu - how many times have you asked a mechanics question which I thought of as well so I asked Auwt directly and then responded to you telling you to confirm with Auwt and not just take my word for it, lol)

42. ISO #3992

Quote Originally Posted by LagAttack View Post
    I've asked Auwt this already in a PM, he said leveled up people do indeed receive feedback, even if it's redundant and they're max level (eg Darkness, level 2 heroes)
    Saying now before Auwt has the time to confirm so you can start moving your thought process forwards, but of course don't take just my word for it, Auwt can confirm.

(deja vu - how many times have you asked a mechanics question which I thought of as well so I asked Auwt directly and then responded to you telling you to confirm with Auwt and not just take my word for it, lol)
    Thanks. And indeed

43. ISO #3993

44. ISO #3994

45. ISO #3995

46. ISO #3996

47. ISO #3997

48. ISO #3998

Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    Uhhh how did you come up with "Paopan's meta"? Explain.
    You just said ‘HAIL PAOPAN’ and it reminded me of shit ppl said on sc2 today.

It’s my reason for scumreading him. Paopan spams hard when he’s town. He doesn’t when he’s evil.

49. ISO #3999

50. ISO #4000