16. ISO #3716

17. ISO #3717

18. ISO #3718

Re: S-FM 327 : Last Hope

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    ok seriously, since i'm the fucking mayor i want
    @blinkskater @PQRnHack

to vote yuesford RIGHT NOW.

i will shoot one of u tonight if you don't.
    um no I'm not ending the day early even if you want to shoot me.

I'm also the Mayor not you (Glorious Master)
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

19. ISO #3719

20. ISO #3720

21. ISO #3721

22. ISO #3722

23. ISO #3723

24. ISO #3724

Turbo lynching someone who hasn't even posted yet is probably one of the rudest things you can do too, we're all here to have fun. Ruining his fun of at least trying to give a defense or something would be mean ASF. Ceko you're the furthest thing from mean =\.

Please stop trying to end the day early..

25. ISO #3725

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    @Auwt
    hypothetically lets say A is Slime, on D1 Magus levels A up, so on N1, A becomes sticky impersonator instantly right?

and n N1, the sticky impersonator picks a town role? can they take action as that role on that night?
    3rd time this is getting answered

Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    A Sticky Impersonator would have a one-night cooldown between their role picking and the actual use of their new role.
    What we dont know is whether they would flip as town right away or not (when lynched). And also dont know for sure if can appear as LVL 2 town when flipped, considering they "pick" a LVL 1 town role first (as a LVL 2 impersonator).

26. ISO #3726

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Turbo lynching someone who hasn't even posted yet is probably one of the rudest things you can do too, we're all here to have fun. Ruining his fun of at least trying to give a defense or something would be mean ASF. Ceko you're the furthest thing from mean =\.

Please stop trying to end the day early..
    okay, then. wdu think of crichard??

27. ISO #3727

Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post

What we dont know is whether they would flip as town right away or not (when lynched). And also dont know for sure if can appear as LVL 2 town when flipped, considering they "pick" a LVL 1 town role first (as a LVL 2 impersonator).
    @Auwt

If a slime were leveled up by a Magus during the day to a Sticky, then they impersonate an Archer that night AND Darkness levels them up as well, would they appear as Watchful Ranger on day 2?

28. ISO #3728

varcron, numbertwo and zzorange could also be the last scum considering that varcron could've been pocketing my thoughts on frinckles, and numbertwo/zzorange automatic scum based on votes since there's nothing else to read them on

29. ISO #3729

I mean he has to be town here right? Process of elimination.

I could argue the fact that the way he has been playing the game is a bit scummy, because tonally I can't base a read.

The way he views the game is unique and I can tell that, he probably plays on MU. I do think that the way he was trying to build a town core tho was pretty honest, felt genuine

30. ISO #3730

I mean he has to be town here right? Process of elimination.

I could argue the fact that the way he has been playing the game is a bit scummy, because tonally I can't base a read.

The way he views the game is unique and I can tell that, he probably plays on MU. I do think that the way he was trying to build a town core tho was pretty honest, felt genuine
    isn't ur PoE just yues then lag?

31. ISO #3731

ceko called Ozy a thrower on d2 at the start of the day. SCUM does this all the time, they go "he threw" especially if they were voting a town train. always

the reason why I think wrathcyber is magus:

a) On D1, Wrath said he was overwhelmed. Newbie Magus would EASILY be overwhelmed.
    b) On D1, Wrath was among the first to call out Ozy as being full of shit when Ozy claimed he got levelled up, and indicated this was because of his role that provided him a logical reason as to why Ozy was full of shit.
    c) Also on D1, Wrath basically said that if he claimed his role he would instantly become a target for the evils.
    d) On D2, Wrath said he KNEW who the Magus levelled up. I have no idea how I missed that claim; I think it's because of the battle I had with Frinckles.

so conclusion: Wrath is Magus, and blinkskater and ceko are 100% full of shit.

32. ISO #3732

33. ISO #3733

34. ISO #3734

I just asked Auwt:

another hypothetical

If Sticky Impersonator picks lets say Paladin on N1,

and Darkness visits him on N1 also,

Does he become Glorious Master?

35. ISO #3735

I just asked Auwt:

another hypothetical

If Sticky Impersonator picks lets say Paladin on N1,

and Darkness visits him on N1 also,

Does he become Glorious Master?
    he answered no, meaning its impossible for blink to be magus, meaning its impossible for blink to be anything other than scum

36. ISO #3736

37. ISO #3737

@Auwt, Sticky Impersonator picks a LVL 1 village role to impersonate. Are they able to then level up the fake villager impersonation and act as LVL 2 villager? Or are they stuck in the LVL 1 village role impersonation?
    A sticky impersonator when changed to a town level 1 role, could still level up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MM Magoroth and Distorted are the 3 baddies
    just like Agrael Acriel and Auwt being the original 3 baddies
    MafiaZ and Skwirl its all a repeat of history
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRevenant View Post
    But Potoss has Pobes, Zeelot, and Acrons!
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

38. ISO #3738

39. ISO #3739

ceko called Ozy a thrower on d2 at the start of the day. SCUM does this all the time, they go "he threw" especially if they were voting a town train. always

the reason why I think wrathcyber is magus:

a) On D1, Wrath said he was overwhelmed. Newbie Magus would EASILY be overwhelmed.
    b) On D1, Wrath was among the first to call out Ozy as being full of shit when Ozy claimed he got levelled up, and indicated this was because of his role that provided him a logical reason as to why Ozy was full of shit.
    c) Also on D1, Wrath basically said that if he claimed his role he would instantly become a target for the evils.
    d) On D2, Wrath said he KNEW who the Magus levelled up. I have no idea how I missed that claim; I think it's because of the battle I had with Frinckles.

so conclusion: Wrath is Magus, and blinkskater and ceko are 100% full of shit.
    So wrath is the Magus?

Bro you think that Wrath would witch me onto himself to level me up? That makes zero sense dude.

40. ISO #3740

41. ISO #3741

he answered no, meaning its impossible for blink to be magus, meaning its impossible for blink to be anything other than scum
    The way you say impossible is becoming comical at this point, I'm not magus never hinted at it either. Therefore me being not magus does not make me auto scum.

42. ISO #3742

43. ISO #3743

I was manipulated last night.
    If Magus read you as town the odds are he would have manipulated you onto himself to confirm you

Which means that you not being revealed as Glorious Master basically means you're scum if that's the case.

I still think that we should lynch Yuesford first because it's basically confirmed that he is scum, except I think that we should look at blink closer.

44. ISO #3744

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    If Magus read you as town the odds are he would have manipulated you onto himself to confirm you

Which means that you not being revealed as Glorious Master basically means you're scum if that's the case.

I still think that we should lynch Yuesford first because it's basically confirmed that he is scum, except I think that we should look at blink closer.
    Because look at it this way: Why else would the Magus manipulate you? I don't see any other reason apart from that.

45. ISO #3745

The way you say impossible is becoming comical at this point, I'm not magus never hinted at it either. Therefore me being not magus does not make me auto scum.
    if you're not magus, you're scum. its impossible for frinckles to have been mafia, and you're sitting here saying he was. you either misunderstand game mechanics, or you're just mafia trying to eke out another day after having been outed. I think its the latter.

46. ISO #3746

No I can't reveal till the following night

47. ISO #3747

48. ISO #3748

or is this 3rd scum??

49. ISO #3749

if you're not magus, you're scum. its impossible for frinckles to have been mafia, and you're sitting here saying he was. you either misunderstand game mechanics, or you're just mafia trying to eke out another day after having been outed. I think its the latter.
    It's not impossible see post #3737

50. ISO #3750