S-FM 327 : Last Hope - Page 72
Register

User Tag List

Page 72 of 97 FirstFirst ... 22 62 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 82 ... LastLast
Results 3,551 to 3,600 of 4823
  1. ISO #3551

Re: S-FM 327 : Last Hope

Pasting my last will since I think it sums up the state of the game nicely

Yuesford can't be a villager - they visited, and a villager would have said if they were horrored. On the off-chance of a psychic Magus controlling Yuesford AND not speaking up for some super bizarre game-throwy reason. Then that means MM is scum. But MM was on the right train super early, so MM is very likely not scum and Yuesford is not villager.

Yuesford can't be a town power role since a TPR would have spoken up about their action almost immediately - since not speaking up leads to BOTH town power roles getting mislynched. Zero chance Yuesford is TPR

Yuesford can't be Magus because Magus would have both spoken up to prevent TPR mislynch followed by their own mislynch. AND they would have died to Magus Killer weapon last night. AND MAGUS WOULD HAVE KNOWN FRINCKLES WAS TELLING THE TRUTH - THEREFORE FRINCKLES = WATCHFUL RANGER THAT CAN PROTECT MAGUS FROM BEING KILLED BY WATCHING THEM.

Yuesford can't be Templar that was horror'd to visit someone, because then Frinckles would have received the horror feedback.

Therefore Yuesford is scum. Anyone coming up with crazy scenarios to explain why Yuesford actually isn't scum is most likely scum as well.

When you play the game assuming that the 1% chance event is equally as likely as the 99% chance event - then you're going to lose a LOT of games. Yuesford is scum 99% of the time here, the lynch is a no-brainer.

AFTER the Yuesford lynch there is the Oberon vs Wrath thunderdome. One of them is very likely Templar and the other is very likely TPR.

The Yuesford lynch will have direct implications on blink's role. If Yuesford is anything but Slime, then blink is also scum. If blink tries to defend Yuesford, OR come up with a reason why he is actually town despite Yuesford flipping anything but Slime - that just reinforces his scuminess.

This includes if he gets revealed as glorious master tomorrow - because he was leveled up by Magus - he could have impersonated as Paladin night 1 and then become Glorious Master night 2.

If Yuesford DOES flip slime, there is still a decent chance that blink is scum since the most logical target for a slime to visit if Darkness is leveling up a shadow, would be either the Darkness itself to protect against an Archer visit, or the targeted shadow to protect against a Knight visit.

But it's Yuesford - he could have just been doing a random lol visit. Still, don't interpret Slime~Yuesford as a town clear for blink. It's not, it's still very scum leaning towards blink, but it's just not as clear cut as any of the other roles.

On the topic of the lynch trains, MM is very, very likely villager as he joined the Yuesford train early and when it wasn't clear who was going to be lynched on that day. PQR was on the right train but joined far too late (after Frinckles lynch looked like it was going to happen no matter what) to get any credit. Their sticking to the "it's 50/50 for me" ultimately forfeited them the chance to earn town points. But it also doesn't earn them any scum points.

blinkskater's vote on the Frinckles train is NAI. Anyone reading too much into it is misguided - him being town implies Frinckles is likely scum.

ceko is most likely a misguided town. But ceko using his huge town cred to lead town off a cliff as scum is starting to become a possibility. An unlikely possibility, but still there. Ceko needs to stop playing so paranoid and assuming that the 1% event happened out of paranoia and just get with the program.

Oberon's vote and actions read super Templary. Wrath IMO is the TPR with Oberon as Templar

#2's vote on the Frinckles train and only being active during EoD seems SUPER scummy.

CRichard has now flip-flopped onto the wrong train TWO DAYS IN A ROW. Those are scum points, no way around it. Although there are much bigger fish to fry for now, so CRichard still has lots of time to redeem himself.

ZZorange could easily be any alignment at this point.

The program:
    Yuesford lynch Day 3, no matter what
    If Yuesford flips any scum role but slime, blinkskater lynch day 4
    If Yuesford flips slime, good luck town - you're kind of screwed. It could be blinkskater, but it could be anyone. If only you had your Watchful Ranger alive.

Oberon vs WrathCyber - one is TPR, the other is Templar. They both claim rogue, if either of them level up they should stealthy assassin execute the other, no brainer play.
    Probably a waste of time for town to focus on these two, since an outed templar can't really do anything at this point - need to find shadows.

Barring Yuesford is actually Magus who decided to game-throw, then Magus should still be alive and hidden. So the game's not over yet.

This is a long last will, but given the fact that I was one of the two townies that was actually correct while everyone else was wrong or scummy. You should take the time to actually read it. Not reading it is scummy. "Skimming it" is hyper scummy. Ignoring it is very scummy too.

Quote this last will and use it against people that are advocating for anything else during the day. Town can't gain any new information since they have no invest roles left (Since blinkskater claimed he would be checking me - but now I am dead)

Step 1) Copy the contents of the code block
    Step 2) Paste it in a text editor
    Step 3) Save the file as lastwill.html
    Step 4) Open the file in a browser
    Step 5) UWOWU HEWWO!!!

Code:
    LagAttack's Last Will  

2. ISO #3552

Quote Originally Posted by LagAttack View Post
    @WrathCyber
    @Oberon

You both claimed town power role. From your perspectives, the other one of you should be obviously Templar at this point. If you are the town member of the pair, you shouldn't really take any more interest in your Tempalr counterpart, join the Yuesford train
    Nah I will respect Frinckle's wishes and vote out the elephant in this room who claimed two different PR roles.

3. ISO #3553

4. ISO #3554

5. ISO #3555

6. ISO #3556

Quote Originally Posted by WrathCyber View Post
    Nah I will respect Frinckle's wishes and vote out the elephant in this room who claimed two different PR roles.
    Frinckles wish was literally to vote out Yuesford.

That said, if one of you votes for Yuesford and the other votes for some other random person - then the Yuesford voter is obviously the townie and the random voter is obviously the Templar.

If you want to out yourself as the obvious Templar, then go ahead

7. ISO #3557

Let's see you vote for oberon or Yuesford then.
    Seeing as how I've got Yuesford nailed to the wall as scum right now I don't understand why you don't think I wouldn't vote him.

Also Oberon seems to be the 2nd TPR at the moment, I don't count your CC because you're 99% jester in my book.

I don't dance with neutrals.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

8. ISO #3558

9. ISO #3559

Frinckles wish was literally to vote out Yuesford.

That said, if one of you votes for Yuesford and the other votes for some other random person - then the Yuesford voter is obviously the townie and the random voter is obviously the Templar.

If you want to out yourself as the obvious Templar, then go ahead
    I believe he has already done that multiple times I'm never lynching Wrath.

10. ISO #3560

11. ISO #3561

12. ISO #3562

13. ISO #3563

Believe what you want. Also, pretty sure PQR is magus here since they're the only person to vocalize the displeasure of not having a TK role in town. Honestly, I'm still heated that we voted out Frinckles instead of Yues because of Oberon. There is no way he is TR by voting out watchful ranger. At most, he should be voting me since I am the least confirmable TR claim without Watchful Ranger. And what do you know? He claims rogue as well after my claim. very believable scum points = 100

14. ISO #3564

Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    A Sticky Impersonator would fully become a Shadow version of a village role, with no possible turn back.
    @Auwt , Sticky Impersonator picks a LVL 1 village role to impersonate. Are they able to then level up the fake villager impersonation and act as LVL 2 villager? Or are they stuck in the LVL 1 village role impersonation?

15. ISO #3565

16. ISO #3566

Scum are going to try to make chaos today. Today is not a complicated day to figure out. Hammer Yuesford and move on to the next.
    SO bypass 48 hours of discussion, because your plan is to buss your scum mate?

17. ISO #3567

18. ISO #3568

Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    @Auwt, Sticky Impersonator picks a LVL 1 village role to impersonate. Are they able to then level up the fake villager impersonation and act as LVL 2 villager? Or are they stuck in the LVL 1 village role impersonation?
    blink can't be town here. he would have to have been visited by one of the scum roles that can visit town, and both of those would give him feedback.
    or yuesford would've been horror'd away, but then frinckles would've known that instantly.
    OR yuesford would've been the other PR, but that's out of the question, unless you think both me and Wrath are lying
    so, yuesford is the darkness.

19. ISO #3569

Believe what you want. Also, pretty sure PQR is magus here since they're the only person to vocalize the displeasure of not having a TK role in town. Honestly, I'm still heated that we voted out Frinckles instead of Yues because of Oberon. There is no way he is TR by voting out watchful ranger. At most, he should be voting me since I am the least confirmable TR claim without Watchful Ranger. And what do you know? He claims rogue as well after my claim. very believable scum points = 100
    if you vote yuesford today and blinkskater tomorrow I'll give you your win the day after

20. ISO #3570

21. ISO #3571

22. ISO #3572

23. ISO #3573

24. ISO #3574

25. ISO #3575

As much as I want blinkskater to be scum.

From the setup:

"This list of feedbacks is not full, and only depicts some example, host is free to change/remove/add the ones they want."

blinkskater claiming he was manipulated is NAI.

That said:

He could be lying and is trying to get Magus to CC in order to out themselves.

Magus don't CC this OR confirm this, if blink is scum then this potentially fake manipulated claim will be solved after a Yues lynch.

And as I mentioned in my other post, blinkskater has no reason to not lynch Yuesford, his play by fighting the Yuesford lynch is a scum tell.

26. ISO #3576

27. ISO #3577

28. ISO #3578

29. ISO #3579

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    blink can't be town here. he would have to have been visited by one of the scum roles that can visit town, and both of those would give him feedback.
    or yuesford would've been horror'd away, but then frinckles would've known that instantly.
    OR yuesford would've been the other PR, but that's out of the question, unless you think both me and Wrath are lying
    I'm not scum here, why would they visit me if they're trying to set me up as the miss-lynch of the century like they've been doing all along?

30. ISO #3580

31. ISO #3581

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    I'm not scum here, why would they visit me if they're trying to set me up as the miss-lynch of the century like they've been doing all along?
    As much as I want blink to be scum.

If Yues flips slime, then he's not confirmed scum.

There are still lots of scenarios where he is scum with a slime visiting him to cover for potential invest reads. But it's not confirmed like in the case of Yues flipping fanatic/Darkness

32. ISO #3582

@Auwt , Sticky Impersonator picks a LVL 1 village role to impersonate. Are they able to then level up the fake villager impersonation and act as LVL 2 villager? Or are they stuck in the LVL 1 village role impersonation?
    @Auwt to reframe my question, does the level up/down on Sticky Impersonator directly change their impersonation of the village role they chose?
    "You will keep this role (You can still level up or level down)."

33. ISO #3583

As much as I want blink to be scum.

If Yues flips slime, then he's not confirmed scum.

There are still lots of scenarios where he is scum with a slime visiting him to cover for potential invest reads. But it's not confirmed like in the case of Yues flipping fanatic/Darkness
    You're saying this because you literally know Yuesford was never slime frinckles was.

34. ISO #3584

35. ISO #3585

what are you saying here? please rephrase this.
    I think you are Mafia with Yuesford, and Yuesford levelled you up, and the Magus did as well.

36. ISO #3586

37. ISO #3587

or Yues is slime and then Blink can still be town
    or Yues is a sub-optimal-play Magus and MM was RBed by Disruptive Thing. but that is an unlikely scenario.

38. ISO #3588

@PQRnHack
    don't respond to this

39. ISO #3589

40. ISO #3590

41. ISO #3591

why would slime visit without darkness?
    Slime would visit Darkness to cover Darkness against Archer when visiting a scum to level them up.
    Slime would visit Shadow to cover against Knight when getting leveled up by Darkness.

Those are two reasons. They both implicate blink as scum still.

And of course there's the "lol Darkness is leveling up my scummate right now, I'll just visit randomly" possibility. Which I don't think should be underestimated. As it does add a bit of confusion as a pseudo-framer against an invest role - they investigate someone but aren't able to because of slime - therefore that person must be scum!

42. ISO #3592

43. ISO #3593

I will use my big green dick here as my crutch.

Frinckles+Lag+Yues literally tried to railroad me with that claim yesterday. It was likely planned in their chat N1 because of my strong and accurate scumread on Lag. That would've confirmed frinckles as town and that's exactly what they tried to do.

Now we have Lag trying to buss Yuesford for the cred I guess?

Also why was I manipulated and Yuesford not blasted into fucking hell?

I'm also pretty sure the Magus moved me onto himself.

44. ISO #3594

45. ISO #3595

46. ISO #3596

47. ISO #3597

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    we can let ppl give leads today if they've any, but today we follow the lead on yUWUesford
    As I said in my last will. There are no leads even possible.

Our TPR is a rogue. And the Paladin claim was apparently manipulated.

ALSO: if blinkskater were town, manipulated by Magus, he 100% would have instantly revealed the level of the person he visited - as that gives information to Magus. The fact that he didn't do this is extremely suspicious

But Yuesford is still the first lynch, no matter how scummy blink looks

48. ISO #3598

49. ISO #3599

I will use my big green dick here as my crutch.

Frinckles+Lag+Yues literally tried to railroad me with that claim yesterday. It was likely planned in their chat N1 because of my strong and accurate scumread on Lag. That would've confirmed frinckles as town and that's exactly what they tried to do.

Now we have Lag trying to buss Yuesford for the cred I guess?

Also why was I manipulated and Yuesford not blasted into fucking hell?

I'm also pretty sure the Magus moved me onto himself.
    @blinkskater why did you vote MM yesterday when he was at L-1

50. ISO #3600

Say again pls? i dum
    Lag has been trying to push some weird slime world, in the event they did get my lynched yesterday and I flipped Paladin, I stated in my solve yesterday that I think this is exactly what they were doing and the reason why frinckles+yues came out with that claim that yeus visited me. It was to get me miss-lynched, cover for the fact I flipped Paladin, confirm frinckles as 1 of the TPRS, and also try to out the magus with yues's wishy washy bull shit.