S-FM 327 : Last Hope - Page 68
Register

User Tag List

Page 68 of 97 FirstFirst ... 18 58 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 78 ... LastLast
Results 3,351 to 3,400 of 4823
  1. ISO #3351

Re: S-FM 327 : Last Hope

Magus knows: who Disruptive Thing is *OR* that MM lied about RB *OR* none of the aforementioned and is indeed Ice Magus.
    I believe the latter is most likely. I assume RNG, but Auwt should confirm.

Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    A Magus with the Ice element would be seen to only visit/roleblock one person (the one with the highest level between the twos).

2. ISO #3352

Quote Originally Posted by LagAttack View Post
    @theoneceko
    UWOWU HEWWO!!!
    @theoneceko
    UWOWU HEWWO!!!
    @theoneceko
    UWOWU HEWWO!!!
    @theoneceko
    UWOWU HEWWO!!!
    i said a lot of random stuff about frinckles and don't want to read through all of it again. ur right scum!frinckles going on yuesford won't benefit him specifically, bc he'll die the next day, but it'll benefit the scum team. basically i'd rather lynch frinckles than yues.

UWOWU HEWWO!!!

3. ISO #3353

4. ISO #3354

I mentioned it in one of my previous posts, PQR literally asked Auwt about the mechanics of the tracker + all the Magus double target actions.

People have noticed - it's just not that interesting to talk about other than the fact that town~MM is telling Magus that their other RB target was also a villager
    town!mm... this sounds so wrong

5. ISO #3355

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    ngl i hate the "in-spirit" thing.

this isn't based on lag's yuesford vote, but i will say this: lag is NOT an experienced fm player, but there's a possibility she's this good at scum. lag is better in the mod than i am

i thought she'd just afk as scum, but how would i know lol

OMGUS incoming >_>

there's no way im lynching lag today, but i wanted to lay out all my thoughts in case my lw gets cleaned by slime tonight
    Ok, great. Why do you hate it? What do you dislike about forcing people to pick a side in a very divisive vote? Why would you prefer for Varcron, PQR, Oberon, and Wrath to be able to just coast by this lynch without picking a side? ESPECIALLY when you labeled Varcron as needing to post more and Wrath is in your scum (templar) list?

6. ISO #3356

i said a lot of random stuff about frinckles and don't want to read through all of it again. ur right scum!frinckles going on yuesford won't benefit him specifically, bc he'll die the next day, but it'll benefit the scum team. basically i'd rather lynch frinckles than yues.

UWOWU HEWWO!!!
    HOW? Because I disagree - trading 1 for 1 is not a winning strategy for scum

7. ISO #3357

Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    Do I need to go scan through all of yall's UWUs now to figure out if this is how scum communicate in code?
    Yes, are you familiar with steganography? I've been hiding subtle changes in the color codes of all my messages. Least Significant Bit Steganography. I've been using default forum colors but shifting the LSB slightly in each post in order to send secret messages in morse code.

You should go comb through all my messages to find the hidden codes now

8. ISO #3358

People have noticed - it's just not that interesting to talk about other than the fact that town~MM is telling Magus that their other RB target was also a villager
    Could be interesting if the higher-level of 2 targets happens to be the LVL3 Darkness that got RBed ;)

9. ISO #3359

Ok, great. Why do you hate it? What do you dislike about forcing people to pick a side in a very divisive vote? Why would you prefer for Varcron, PQR, Oberon, and Wrath to be able to just coast by this lynch without picking a side? ESPECIALLY when you labeled Varcron as needing to post more and Wrath is in your scum (templar) list?
    REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

bc how the hell r we gonna get leads off of in-spirit votes? just look at what people have said. varcron and oberon are anti-frinckles, pqr's vote on wrath is towny imo and wrath is doing wrath things

10. ISO #3360

11. ISO #3361

Yes, are you familiar with steganography? I've been hiding subtle changes in the color codes of all my messages. Least Significant Bit Steganography. I've been using default forum colors but shifting the LSB slightly in each post in order to send secret messages in morse code.

screw you and your gray codes

12. ISO #3362

u should try something like this when you roll scum.

UWOWU HEWWO!!!

13. ISO #3363

Could be interesting if the higher-level of 2 targets happens to be the LVL3 Darkness that got RBed ;)
    LOL. Yes that is a possibility, one that I ruled out, because why would MM admit being roleblocked in that case? But I guess it makes sense, since if the other target was town - they would claim not being roleblocked, so by PoE MM was roleblocked and not claiming it would be sus.

But again, MM's alignment is tied into this thunderdome because Magus~Yues would be impossible unless MM is lying about the RB

14. ISO #3364

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

bc how the hell r we gonna get leads off of in-spirit votes? just look at what people have said. varcron and oberon are anti-frinckles, pqr's vote on wrath is towny imo and wrath is doing wrath things
    Varcron has been as flip-floppy as ever.
    Oberon, sure
    Wrath, I think could be town, which is why I think he should be voting on this
    pqr WAS on the blink train which implied pqr believed frinckles, but then pqr took their vote off and is now on ???, that's just as flip-floppy as Varcron - they should pick a side too

15. ISO #3365

16. ISO #3366

17. ISO #3367

18. ISO #3368

Oberon, sure
    pqr WAS on the blink train which implied pqr believed frinckles, but then pqr took their vote off and is now on ???, that's just as flip-floppy as Varcron - they should pick a side too
    what
    ?????

iirc you sheeped me on ozy, who was villager. now you're defending frinckles, mm and wrath. they are all my top scumreads

19. ISO #3369

Oberon, sure
    I picked Wrath, because Frinckles/Yues is 50/50 area and I'm not prepared to lynch Archer.
    Wrath's gameplay and convenient roleclaim of Rogue as well as my reads that Wrath fits with other multiple scum-pairings makes Wrath a safer lynch for me than 50/50.

20. ISO #3370

I picked Wrath, because Frinckles/Yues is 50/50 area and I'm not prepared to lynch Archer.
    Wrath's gameplay and convenient roleclaim of Rogue as well as my reads that Wrath fits with other multiple scum-pairings makes Wrath a safer lynch for me than 50/50.
    Alright - I obviously don't agree with you here, but at least your reasoning for it is on the record in a single concise post now

21. ISO #3371

22. ISO #3372

23. ISO #3373

what
    ?????

iirc you sheeped me on ozy, who was villager. now you're defending frinckles, mm and wrath. they are all my top scumreads
    I NEVER ADVOCATED FOR OZY. OBERON AND I WERE THE TWO AT EOD WHO WANTED ANYONE BUT OZY

I am defending Wrath because if Frinckles is town, then Wrath is likely town too.

MM I thought would be town too, but PQR actually raised a good point in that MM could very well be Darkness with that just got roleblocked and had no choice but to admit to it.

And I believe Frinckles is the town over Yuesford. You are confusing me labeling people that are logically implied innocent from my first assumption as town with me having multiple different reads.

It's just one take - Frinckles is the townie between Frinckles and Yuesford. And all the other slots fall into place from that.

24. ISO #3374

In that 50/50, I'd prefer to vote Yues, but ofc that might turn out bad if it turns out that scum!Frinckles randomed magus!Yues.
    If you;re not prepared to lynch an archer, but everyone else is. So you not voting for Yues is an indirect vote for Frinckles then

25. ISO #3375

26. ISO #3376

corrected that
    I don't know what you're getting at, fmpov I thought Oberon seemed scummy and then people having been saying I'm sheeping for it. I don't even know what the implication of sheeping is. I had a read that Oberon was scum. Then he claimed knight and I adjusted - and then he did that crazy "jk Im not knight" at L-1 and now he's back to being scum

27. ISO #3377

If you;re not prepared to lynch an archer, but everyone else is. So you not voting for Yues is an indirect vote for Frinckles then
    pqrnhack has been on side frinckles when he revealed his "archer lead." pqrnhack kept going after blink until auwt said blink couldn't use his ability last night

28. ISO #3378

29. ISO #3379

pqrnhack has been on side frinckles when he revealed his "archer lead." pqrnhack kept going after blink until auwt said blink couldn't use his ability last night
    I was not exactly on Frinckles side. I was against Blink's mechanic claim that was in disagreement with Auwt's original mechanic explanation that was explained before D2.

30. ISO #3380

And not that anyone else should really care, but on the plus side fmpov. If I'm right then it means I'm apparently better at this than all these veterans during my first game and blink can fuck off with his tunneling on me (although he probably won't since me being right implicates him as scum - so his best bet will be to double down on tunneling).

If I'm wrong then I'll almost certainly be pushed for a mislynch by blink, but w.e I'd just go afk since it means all my reads are wrong anyway and town will be at 6v3 after my mislynch, they can probably still win that. And if they don't then it's karma for my mislynch.
    @theoneceko

This post. It seems I'm not going to be able to convince anyone and the Frinckles lynch is going to happen no matter what - no point wasting my time anymore during EoD.

31. ISO #3381

32. ISO #3382

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    I keep coming to the conclusion that Frinckles is town, and then I remember he went offline and tried to lynch MM.
    -vote Frinckles
    @Oberon

YOU PUT FRINCKLES AT L-1 AND WE'VE 2 HOURS 30 MINUTES LEFT IN EOD.

i am re-reading the posts from the blink train, pls don't put us at l-1 right now!!!

33. ISO #3383

34. ISO #3384

35. ISO #3385

36. ISO #3386

37. ISO #3387

38. ISO #3388

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    @blinkskater
    1. why did you start OMGUSing LagAttack hard today?
    2. you said the argument between me and frinckles looks like two grown men throwing a tantrum - why?
    3. are you willing to vote frinckles today?
    First of all
    1.I've been scum reading Lag since before you were born. There was never OMGUS on my part there, get you facts in order.
    2. Because that's exactly what it was frinckles was crying nobody was listening to him and you were crying to me to read the fucking argument lmao.
    3.IM VOTING FRINCKLES YOU CUCK
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

39. ISO #3389

40. ISO #3390

Where I'm at right now is pretty simple. I've been thinking a lot about this whole ordeal in my absence here. What makes the most sense to me right now is a Frinckles+Yuesford scum team. This to me would explain why frinckles immediatley tied me and Yuesford as scum together in his premeditated big reveal post.
    A good scum strategy would be to claim that you've seen your ally visit a town member, especially in this setup where there are some pretty wild roles and abillities. Frinckles "correctly tracking" Yues to me would pretty much lock frinckles as town. If his scum partner Yuesford comfirmed it right? (Overall he didn't confirm or deny it to cause confusion.) I think Yuesfords whole alias too was planned.
    Fake jester/whatever else he could posibly do to plant confusion into the town, and that's exactly what he's done. The fact that frinckles post went straight into SVS is what is leading me to believe this. There was no effort by frinckles at the start of day 2 to get any reads off the information he supposedly got.

Secondly, frinckles is always the one to make the claim here, he is the most experienced and very well versed scum on their team imo. However I think that Frinckles could possibly be that slime role and the reason there was no kill last night is that The darkness possibly leveled him up, This would mean frinckles was leveled up last night and chose a town role, which would be archer. I think frinckles always flips ARCHER here even though he is scum. Since frinckles actually said he leveld up this leads me to believe that he legit thought that he was untouchable, and would never even have to flip here. If he does flip Watchful ranger I assume there must be a wizard in play, and that it that would make the Wizard likely Oberon because of his hesitancy to claim. I get that this is probably the most fuzzy part of my solve here but it's the only thing that makes sense to me.
    To me this makes the most sense as to why frinckles would come out and claim what he did in the way he did against myself. It would be pretty much a flawlessly executed plan, that would essentially GARUNTEE them a win. I don't think they thought about the fact that I could be leveled up and possibly confirm myself as town. This is good news for us though because I can if my Magus read is correct. I really don't think I need to gamble though on my magus read.
    I can literally use my abillity on frinckles+Yuesford+Lag, and likely yeild the same result and become mayor tomorrow.

I think Lag fits in perfectly with the Trifecta of frinckles+Yuesford. Frinckles whole plan was likely concoted because they discussed my strong read on Lag in scum chat. Everythying fits, the was Lag has not stopped his tunnel on me, the way Him and frinckles seem to mirror each others thoughts and moves and the Yuesford "wildcard" acting like a jester. I've really put some thought into this and feel that I've actually solved the game here.
    This would make Oberon/Wrath the 2 confirmed TPRS. Wrath/Oberon actually acting like jesters here is really good cover to keep them alive, and If i'm right They deserve some applause for their play post game. Shit started to go south so obviously frinckles and Yuesford would have to try and buss each other for the cred, which also is exaclty what is happing because I'm no longer in ANY danger of being lynched, their plan failed and this seem's like their contingency. Lag+Frinckles are even voting Yues here to get the cred for what I believe an actual scum to flip. All the players on the Frinckles train would look horrible after a Yues scum flip, and they would BOAST and carry on their scum agenda. What is their scum agenda you say? THEY'VE BEEN PUSHING A BLINK+YUES SCUM TEAM THIS WHOLE TIME. They buss Yues, and guess who would be next, mr.blinkity blink fucking skater esquire the fourth.

SOLVE = LagAttack+Frinckles+Yuesford

41. ISO #3391

I'm gonna vote Wrath, even if he flips Templar, this gives another night for PR claims to verify themselves.
    everyone should take note that both Richard and PQRnhack were in favour of lynching outside of Frinckles vs Yuesford.
    if there is a mafia in between those two, there's a decent chance either of them could be in on it.

42. ISO #3392

43. ISO #3393

44. ISO #3394

45. ISO #3395

Great, then you will have no problem voting Yues.
    None at all, but like I said my game becomes way fucking harder because frinckles and Lag will have the "Look we've lynched a scum credibillity" and a whole nother day to call me bad/scum.

They'd literally be on the correct side of a scum lynch if what I believe to be true is true

46. ISO #3396

Target 2 players at night. You will freeze the highest level role between them, roleblocking them.
    @Auwt if Ice Magus targets two level 0's, what happens? Is the roleblock decided by RNG?
    If both targets have the same exact level, the Ice Magus would roleblock only one of them, decided by RNG.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MM Magoroth and Distorted are the 3 baddies
    just like Agrael Acriel and Auwt being the original 3 baddies
    MafiaZ and Skwirl its all a repeat of history
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRevenant View Post
    But Potoss has Pobes, Zeelot, and Acrons!
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

47. ISO #3397

48. ISO #3398

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    First of all
    1.I've been scum reading Lag since before you were born. There was never OMGUS on my part there, get you facts in order.
    2. Because that's exactly what it was frinckles was crying nobody was listening to him and you were crying to me to read the fucking argument lmao.
    3.IM VOTING FRINCKLES YOU CUCK
    ah okay didn't notice that lol

I was tin foiling you could be Frinckles' partner, cuz I kinda got that vibe from you after I questioned Frinckles.

49. ISO #3399

50. ISO #3400