Register

User Tag List

Page 62 of 97 FirstFirst ... 12 52 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 72 ... LastLast
Results 3,051 to 3,100 of 4823
  1. ISO #3051

2. ISO #3052

Re: S-FM 327 : Last Hope

Quote Originally Posted by WrathCyber View Post
    Just curious though, does getting 8 votes automatically close the thread, or how does that work?
    Our Godfather bot shows up locks the thread. Then we wait for the host to hopefully be online and give us the rundown.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

3. ISO #3053

I'll train with everyone once we decide who to vote.
    To put it in terms of the mod. Frinckles is claiming detective who tracked Yuesford to see Yuesford visiting someone.

Yuesford is claiming he is a citizen and then giving up.

You've played enough in the mod to recognize someone giving up often means they're scum that's been found out, Yes?

4. ISO #3054

5. ISO #3055

Quote Originally Posted by LagAttack View Post
    To put it in terms of the mod. Frinckles is claiming detective who tracked Yuesford to see Yuesford visiting someone.

Yuesford is claiming he is a citizen and then giving up.

You've played enough in the mod to recognize someone giving up often means they're scum that's been found out, Yes?
    Eh. It's not that easy. You don't know how many people have given up as town for seeing everyone's stupidity so they give a last resort of bitterness by not saying anything.

Source: Me.

6. ISO #3056

7. ISO #3057

Eh. It's not that easy. You don't know how many people have given up as town for seeing everyone's stupidity so they give a last resort of bitterness by not saying anything.

Source: Me.
    Here is a list of ways Yuesford could move last night;

-He is on Team Shadow or Darkness Magus guy
    -He is a town power role (we have 3 claims already)
    -He is Magus
    -He was psychically told to visit Blinkskater by Magus

The alternative is that I'm lying scum. If that's the case, I'm not doing a great job by sacking myself to get a villager killed.

Did I miss any reasons?

8. ISO #3058

I see you all talking about the mod.
    So what is the proper procedure when a sheriff for example claims someone is maf/triad or any scum?
    You kill the one the sheriff has claimed a red check on first always, barring information that outs the sheriff claim as fake.
    Now see if that can be applied to Frinckles/Yues.
    I don't have high hopes seeing this is chock full of trolls.

Perhaps you can prove me wrong.

9. ISO #3059

10. ISO #3060

11. ISO #3061

12. ISO #3062

13. ISO #3063

14. ISO #3064

Quote Originally Posted by CRichardForumLies View Post
    I see you all talking about the mod.
    So what is the proper procedure when a sheriff for example claims someone is maf/triad or any scum?
    You kill the one the sheriff has claimed a red check on first always, barring information that outs the sheriff claim as fake.
    Now see if that can be applied to Frinckles/Yues.
    I don't have high hopes seeing this is chock full of trolls.

Perhaps you can prove me wrong.
    I dont understand this btw, if you could rephrase it.

15. ISO #3065

16. ISO #3066

17. ISO #3067

When you have a 1 for 1, which happens when a sheriff for example claims someone was scum in the mod you 99/100 times kill the one they claim is scum first.
    You only kill the sheriff claim if you know they're lying.
    Most mod setups have stupidly high amounts of Executioner/Jester roles - town derping out and doing nothing in the day is very common, lol

18. ISO #3068

LOL if Wrath is Shadow/Darkness then he's played incredibly well for a new player based off of my secret 42 games of FM I've played before but have kept secret this whole time
    I doubt Wrath ever lives that long, as we probably eliminate them sooner or later and they'd probably be up for the chopping block if it weren't for Frinckles/Yues thunder dome.

19. ISO #3069

Most mod setups have stupidly high amounts of Executioner/Jester roles - town derping out and doing nothing in the day is very common, lol
    Yes and this setup doesn't have executioner last time I checked.
    There is jester, though I question if jester!Frinckles would fake claim Archer like this.

20. ISO #3070

I doubt Wrath ever lives that long, as we probably eliminate them sooner or later and they'd probably be up for the chopping block if it weren't for Frinckles/Yues thunder dome.
    Right, he's one of the 3 TPR claims, either he's actually town, or he gets eliminated eventually, I was joking though... I've not played 42 games of FM before this lol

21. ISO #3071

When you have a 1 for 1, which happens when a sheriff for example claims someone was scum in the mod you 99/100 times kill the one they claim is scum first.
    You only kill the sheriff claim if you know they're lying.
    Oh yeah.

22. ISO #3072

Yes and this setup doesn't have executioner last time I checked.
    There is jester, though I question if jester!Frinckles would fake claim Archer like this.
    I agree jester~Frinckles seems... unlikely. And even if it is jester~Frinckles then we lose 1 villager, not so bad

23. ISO #3073

Personally, if I were going for a Templar win, it would be by becoming level 3 and I wouldn't have claimed to have be a leveled up Archer. I would claim a basic PR role today to bait the Magus & Shadow guy both level me up to 3 in the same night.

Oh wait, isn't somebody doing that?

24. ISO #3074

25. ISO #3075

@WrathCyber
    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    I've been playing civ 6 until my friend got to work. Now I'm sitting through this to solve.
    Okay give me 10 minutes to do my homework and make sure I got everything right.
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    with a pretty much outed jester (wrath) I could see a !scum frinckles come into the thread and dab on us
    The posturing is unreal.
    I think Wrath is probably self resolving at this point.
    Hero!Wrath is getting killed by the shadows in the next few nights.
    If Wrath is fake, then hopefully we have a vigi who can take them out at night.
    What did wrath claim
    Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    What subject is the homework for?
    The setup
    These are the messages Frinckles sent before he made his big claim.

Notice him asking about what you claimed before making the reveal? That to me looks like someone that was debating whether or not they should reveal or not, but because he town read you, he trusted your hero claim and so thought he caught two scum

Frinckles is a good player, but these don't read like a Templar play to me, thoughts?

26. ISO #3076

27. ISO #3077

Anyway it's been a while so:

Frinckles - Archer
    WrathCyber - Rogue

Theoneceko - Villager*
    LagAttack - Villager*
    PQRnHack - Villager*
    CRichardForumLie - Villager*
    Marshmallow Marshall - Roleblocked Villager

Oberon - Templar

Zzorange**
    Numbertwo**
    Varcron**

Yuesford - Darkness
    Blinkskater - Shadow

*Denotes possible Magus
    **Denotes possible Magus or tertiary Shadow member.

28. ISO #3078

So this is scum Yues giving up here. Scum MM wouldn't lie about being roleblocked because it'd confirm him as scum.

Kind of wish he atleast tried to lie though.
    i scumread mm for this. i see this as a desperation move from him. also, i kind of want to lynch his slot rn. if this was the mod, i would 100% lynch mm rn.

29. ISO #3079

30. ISO #3080

Why is ceko off the table for being scum again? Ceko could be scum, with Frinckles being templar, and zzorange being magus.
    you called pqr a magus with zero reasoning, then u switch to this? zz's slot said nothing besides "i watched trap vs maru" and "high activity sucks"

31. ISO #3081

32. ISO #3082

33. ISO #3083

yuesford is the lowest hanging fruit ever, so i refuse to lynch him.

HOWEVER, i've one question to ask about newb scum in general. do they've a specific meta? i've only seen one newb scum (renegade), and whenever i roll scum i just afk.

is it possible that yuesford was pocketing me this entire game?? or do newb scum tend to not pocket

34. ISO #3084

35. ISO #3085

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    yuesford is the lowest hanging fruit ever, so i refuse to lynch him.

HOWEVER, i've one question to ask about newb scum in general. do they've a specific meta? i've only seen one newb scum (renegade), and whenever i roll scum i just afk.

is it possible that yuesford was pocketing me this entire game?? or do newb scum tend to not pocket
    I don't see how Yuesford is the lowest hanging fruit when Frinckles was at L-1 while Yuesford was at L-5 earlier.

36. ISO #3086

blinkskater is SPEWED TOWN by how quickly his train formed and his frustration at almost getting lynched over a setup misunderstanding. @LagAttack is STILL seeing so much red in blink that she's seeing yues, who's connected with blink, as scum.

i've no doubt in my mind that blink is a power role.

37. ISO #3087

I don't see how Yuesford is the lowest hanging fruit when Frinckles was at L-1 while Yuesford was at L-5 earlier.
    iirc, low hanging fruit is a convenient lynch. yuesford looks a very very convenient lynch rn. it reminds me of how dark_revenant, a newb town who trolled just like yuesford is rn, played in my very first fm.

38. ISO #3088

blinkskater is SPEWED TOWN by how quickly his train formed and his frustration at almost getting lynched over a setup misunderstanding. @LagAttack is STILL seeing so much red in blink that she's seeing yues, who's connected with blink, as scum.

i've no doubt in my mind that blink is a power role.
    ??? his train was like, 3 (4?) people at its biggest. Due to direct contradiction with the host's setup rules. And then after that clarification was made it just disappeared.

39. ISO #3089

40. ISO #3090

41. ISO #3091

i think people are scared of getting killed by jester so they're unwilling to vote wrath. wrath is NOT town. therefore, his rogue claim is fake.

there's SO much power role wifom rn, that i'm no longer 100% certain of my scumread on frinckles.
    @Frinckles still has not explained why he automatically assumed blink and yuesford were SvS. frinckles may have massively misplayed as town, but i find that possibility very unlikely.

42. ISO #3092

??? his train was like, 3 (4?) people at its biggest. Due to direct contradiction with the host's setup rules. And then after that clarification was made it just disappeared.
    it formed extremely quickly. also wrath was on it, big surprise there.

43. ISO #3093

iirc, low hanging fruit is a convenient lynch. yuesford looks a very very convenient lynch rn. it reminds me of how dark_revenant, a newb town who trolled just like yuesford is rn, played in my very first fm.
    ceko, if you're right about Frinckles masterminding all of this as scum - then I will sheep you for the rest of the game - at least until blinkskater tunnels on me to lead a train to mislynch me.

But I think you're overly paranoid about Frinckles just based on some previous game you played with him

44. ISO #3094

45. ISO #3095

46. ISO #3096

why do u want to talk to someone who is obviously not town?
    Why would I think he's obviously not town when 3 power roles have claimed, he very well could be telling the truth about his power role claim. And I'm not just going to ignore him due to the chance of that being the case

47. ISO #3097

I was actually worried that I'd left them too much doubt or room to manipulate the situation in their favor after I posted my info. Mostly because I'm a crafty scum player who looks for those opportunities and sees others trying it while I'm town.

Perhaps that's why I was so gung-ho at first about them being scum. But even after I took a step back, nothing really adds up because they didn't make the right play, and what were seeing now is a half-baked attempt to make any play at all.
    you finally explained
    blink and yuesford are tonally town to me. blink is 100% town after what he said during the train that formed on him. i hope this means you'll take your vote off yuesford and just lynch wrath who is obviously not town

48. ISO #3098

49. ISO #3099

Well, Blink does claim to be paladin. I could just pay him a visit tonight and use my killing ability if all goes awry.
    ur not a confirmed rogue and elemental magus won't know what they level you up to, so i doubt they should ever level you up

50. ISO #3100

you finally explained
    blink and yuesford are tonally town to me. blink is 100% town after what he said during the train that formed on him. i hope this means you'll take your vote off yuesford and just lynch wrath who is obviously not town
    It's a thunderdome between Yues and Frinckles. One is town, one is scum. TvT is virtually impossible. Mechanical fact. Honestly screw tonal reads right now that are focused on anyone but those two.