Results 1,201 to 1,250 of 4823
  1. ISO #1201

2. ISO #1202

3. ISO #1203

4. ISO #1204

5. ISO #1205

Re: S-FM 327 : Last Hope

Quote Originally Posted by WrathCyber View Post
    This play is so random. Clearly lag attack is at the top of our list of townies including @Frinckles @Marshmallow Marshall
    I don't understand this mindset tbh.
    Wrath was top wagon.
    I switched my vote to someone else; who was now the top wagon.

This made wrath active and he thought that unvoting him was `random`.

Templar?

6. ISO #1206

7. ISO #1207

8. ISO #1208

9. ISO #1209

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    all 3 shadows share a chat, so I think that means they know each other.
    only the templar is a lost wolfy-jester.
    Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    There was no night 0.
    I think the question is whether rolecard information also discloses Shadow allies.
    @Auwt , if around, are the Shadows informed of their partners' identities (before N1)?

10. ISO #1210

11. ISO #1211

12. ISO #1212

13. ISO #1213

14. ISO #1214

15. ISO #1215

16. ISO #1216

17. ISO #1217

18. ISO #1218

19. ISO #1219

Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    Just to remind everyone, Ozy received a level up today (Magus hands out levels during the day). Or so he claims, at least.
    And one more reminder: if the leveled-up person is a vanilla Villager, then they get to pick a Hero role during the day and become that role at the start of the night. Ozy claimed vanilla Villager earlier (and that he got leveled up). So people voting him could be shadows piling on a new village Hero... or it could be possible that Magus screwed up and leveled-up a Shadow.

20. ISO #1220

21. ISO #1221

22. ISO #1222

And one more reminder: if the leveled-up person is a vanilla Villager, then they get to pick a Hero role during the day and become that role at the start of the night. Ozy claimed vanilla Villager earlier (and that he got leveled up). So people voting him could be shadows piling on a new village Hero... or it could be possible that Magus screwed up and leveled-up a Shadow.
    I would just like to add I know what role I am, and the plausibility of this provides a huge logical fallacy.

23. ISO #1223

@PQRnHack
    How's this helpful?
    It feels like a wolves natural instinct to role hunt, idk.
    There are 4 votes on you now (Wrath, CRich, Yues, MM). So this may be a clue. These voters are in one of these categories:
    1) Clueless and didnt catch that you claimed getting leveled up today. --> my reminder helps
    2) They saw and they are a Shadow wanting new Hero dead and Magus's energy wasted D1. --> could be a clue to who the scums are
    3) They believe that you are a Shadow and Magus screwed up.
    4) They believe you made a fake claim.

24. ISO #1224

25. ISO #1225

There are 4 votes on you now (Wrath, CRich, Yues, MM). So this may be a clue. These voters are in one of these categories:
    1) Clueless and didnt catch that you claimed getting leveled up today. --> my reminder helps
    2) They saw and they are a Shadow wanting new Hero dead and Magus's energy wasted D1. --> could be a clue to who the scums are
    4. I know what role I am, I will not say any more.

26. ISO #1226

27. ISO #1227

28. ISO #1228

29. ISO #1229

30. ISO #1230

LagAttack agreeing with 2 somewhat opposite opinionated posts in the span of 2 minutes:
    Quote Originally Posted by LagAttack View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    people taking shit seriously on d1 are 100% scum
    (that means you ozy and ceko)
    Also kind of this. lol

[Current Post Progress: #45]
    So what would you do in a mountainous game for example? Never take anything serious? Because the only info would be flips.

Are you planning on pulling a SC2 and wait for the PR's to win you the game?
    Like what is this? Why are you trying to create apathy and slow down game process? Is this how you plan to win?

How about.. idk.. play the game?
    Also this. Although in a mountainous game... I wonder what the town's probability of winning would be with just random lynches every time.

I think I'll calculate that some day

[Current Post Progress: #48]

In the game S-FM Eternal Conflict, yzb25 was lynched for basically similar entrance to this: (and was Mafia)
    yea I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed
    relatable - just post and respond to random stuff, state reads, discussion I think generally helps town

[Current Post Progress: #61]

I will say though, at first glance (I skimmed very little of LagAttacks ISO) - I can totally see how @Oberon calls LagAttack (he used different words)
    The way he follows ceko like a duckling follows his mother duck COULD be him meta-gaming ceko in that way.

31. ISO #1231

32. ISO #1232

33. ISO #1233

34. ISO #1234

35. ISO #1235

36. ISO #1236

37. ISO #1237

38. ISO #1238

Ok just stop role hunting, that's about the most scum-sided things anyone could ever do in day chat.

39. ISO #1239

40. ISO #1240

41. ISO #1241

42. ISO #1242

LagAttack agreeing with 2 somewhat opposite opinionated posts in the span of 2 minutes:

In the game S-FM Eternal Conflict, yzb25 was lynched for basically similar entrance to this: (and was Mafia)

I will say though, at first glance (I skimmed very little of LagAttacks ISO) - I can totally see how @Oberon calls LagAttack (he used different words)
    The way he follows ceko like a duckling follows his mother duck COULD be him meta-gaming ceko in that way.
    meh I can see the suspicions on LagAttack having some merit
    -vote lagattack

43. ISO #1243

44. ISO #1244

45. ISO #1245

46. ISO #1246

Do I have to come out and say it to make it any more clearer, or are you simply just scum provoking me?
    Heard you loud and clear, but this would be a terrible play by a townie. Legit townie could just quietly vote Ozy and call it good, not divulge more information. Templar alarms are going off.

47. ISO #1247

48. ISO #1248

49. ISO #1249

Someone being leveled up comes only at EoD.
    "Whenever someone levels you up, you can choose a level 1 Village role and will then become this role at the start of the following night."

I assume "following night" means "next immediate night" (after day ends), but could be wrong. Details are in the language, but not sure if Auwt put sufficient thought into words.

50. ISO #1250

"Whenever someone levels you up, you can choose a level 1 Village role and will then become this role at the start of the following night."

I assume "following night" means "next immediate night" (after day ends), but could be wrong. Details are in the language, but not sure if Auwt put sufficient thought into words.
    It doesn't make any sense. Heros get their role card as whatever hero, not as random hero. That's why I think Ozy is lying.