S-FM 327 : Last Hope - Page 19
Register

User Tag List

Page 19 of 97 FirstFirst ... 9 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 29 69 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #901

2. ISO #902

Re: S-FM 327 : Last Hope

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    was talking after her initial OMGUS. not the back-and-forth between u two rn
    What I remember seeing when I skimmed after that was a reads list that consisted of a mostly generic active players being town/ inactive being scum, lynch the people not contributing type of rhetoric, which is an easy wolf agenda to push while trying to appear towny.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

3. ISO #903

Quote Originally Posted by WrathCyber View Post
    No, do you even read posts? It seems as you've missed the 10+ messages that I defended Oberon because he was being accused of being scum almost immediately. Especially because he was showing an honest effort in defending himself. Varcron clearly changed his opinion, showing lateral thinking indicative of what a town player would try to do, which is why I changed my opinion on him. On the other hand, we have ceko and lagattack(AFAIK) showing the same tunnel vision towards Oberon especially. This would be a high scum play to make in accusing 1 player out of 15 on D1.

HOWEVER!! I could be completely wrong, and they're just on another level of scumreading.
    You changed your opinion on Varcron from Town to Scum because he showed town indicate thinking? Does this make sense to you?

4. ISO #904

5. ISO #905

6. ISO #906

7. ISO #907

8. ISO #908

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    You changed your opinion on Varcron from Town to Scum because he showed town indicate thinking? Does this make sense to you?
    To me this seems that he changes his opinion on Varcron from Scum>>>> to Town not the way you're implying

9. ISO #909

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    What I remember seeing when I skimmed after that was a reads list that consisted of a mostly generic active players being town/ inactive being scum, lynch the people not contributing type of rhetoric, which is an easy wolf agenda to push while trying to appear towny.
    lagattack can't be that good of a scum on her first fm

she loves playing town on the mod, she prefers town just like i do. i think if she got scum, she would be more inactive. on my first fm's as scum, i literally just went afk lol

i rly liked her posts about oberon and wrath because i was thinking about that. her thought process is exactly what i'd expect from town

i think this just goes with her playstyle as town gov in the mod. she told me herself that she like to trial people when they don't pm her roles and lw's.
    u should read lagattack's posts more carefully before tunneling her >_<

10. ISO #910

11. ISO #911

Frinckles was taken aback -- he had posted a convincing argument incrimination Varcron but it fell on deaf ears.

"What the..?" He thought.

Was everyone scum conspiring against him? Perhaps they thought by simply avoiding the elephant in the room they could spare their comrade.

Quickly grazing through the setup for the tenth time, anxiety was increasing -- his heart was racing and sweat was pouring down his face. Google chrome had nearly used 95% of his computer's available RAM with over 5 dozen ISO tabs open, most of which containing less than ten posts.

"God damnit.." he muttered trying to deconstruct what sort of unsightly abstract artwork Oberon had chosen for his avatar.

Frustrated, Frinckles looked to his taskbar; Surely his Microsoft OneNote™ would allow him to deduce the culprit.

The words burned into his mind.

Fatal Exception Error

*Fade to black*
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

12. ISO #912

Quote Originally Posted by LagAttack View Post
    Got it, so blinkskater is a sociopath that isn't above going to new forums and pretending to be new to forum mafia in order to gain a tiny edge in the game. And then he projects that kind of behavior onto other people.

Good to know
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    What are your thoughts on Lag VS blink?
    Idk man it looks NAI to me I’m pretty sure LagAttack does this to anyone who attacks them
    I’m like certain he did that to me also

13. ISO #913

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    lagattack can't be that good of a scum on her first fm

she loves playing town on the mod, she prefers town just like i do. i think if she got scum, she would be more inactive. on my first fm's as scum, i literally just went afk lol

i rly liked her posts about oberon and wrath because i was thinking about that. her thought process is exactly what i'd expect from town

i think this just goes with her playstyle as town gov in the mod. she told me herself that she like to trial people when they don't pm her roles and lw's.
    u should read lagattack's posts more carefully before tunneling her >_<
    What does this have to do with anything? She can just -prefer Town?

14. ISO #914

Updated my reads right now so you guys know what I'm thinking:

Town
    oberon
    theoneceko
    Varcron

Neutral
    blinkstater
    Frinckles
    OzyWho
    LagAttack

Scum
    zzOrange
    PQRnHacj
    NumberTwo
    LOL. lagattack still ur templar?? u agreed with lagattack, but she's a templar?

15. ISO #915

16. ISO #916

17. ISO #917

He town read me because I town read him, well....

Quote Originally Posted by WrathCyber
    Simply because he's the only other person that seems to have reevaluated his read on me? I see you're still lynching evils without proper evaluations.
    Can someone explain this to me? To me this looks like he's saying that he's evil.

18. ISO #918

19. ISO #919

20. ISO #920

21. ISO #921

22. ISO #922

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    Idk man it looks NAI to me I’m pretty sure LagAttack does this to anyone who attacks them
    I’m like certain he did that to me also
    Honestly at this point I'm leaning towards @OzyWho being scum than anything. Ceko has to be an accomplice, with Lagattack NI like what my read said. I have the exact same thoughts as oberon, and this confirms it.

-vote OzyWho

23. ISO #923

Templar play is plausible by the way OzyWho is acting, gaslighting everyone. I'm just gonna ignore him and sit on my vote on @PQRnHack who is the only person that I find undermining our decisions.
    this is the third time u called someone a templar
    isn't it townie to lynch a templar?
    pqrnhack has like no influence on this game rn

24. ISO #924

25. ISO #925

26. ISO #926

I mean that’s all I got from your convo, because I’ve got experience of my own with LagAttack and like I said he feels like scum based on his reads list and his sheeping
    idk why him lying about being new is a tell of any sort? NAI afa I’m concerned, pretty sure I’ve lied about this as town before at least once

27. ISO #927

28. ISO #928

Honestly at this point I'm leaning towards @OzyWho being scum than anything. Ceko has to be an accomplice, with Lagattack NI like what my read said. I have the exact same thoughts as oberon, and this confirms it.

-vote OzyWho
    Altho I do agree with you on Lag, How can Ceko ever be scum here?

Ozy meh IDK, I don't want to vote there for reasons probably shiity

29. ISO #929

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Frinckles was taken aback -- he had posted a convincing argument incrimination Varcron but it fell on deaf ears.

Was everyone scum conspiring against him? Perhaps they thought by simply avoiding the elephant in the room they could spare their comrade.

Quickly grazing through the setup for the tenth time, anxiety was increasing -- his heart was racing and sweat was pouring down his face. Google chrome had nearly used 95% of his computer's available RAM with over 5 dozen ISO tabs open, most of which containing less than ten posts.

"God damnit.." he muttered trying to deconstruct what sort of unsightly abstract artwork Oberon had chosen for his avatar.

Frustrated, Frinckles looked to his taskbar; Surely his Microsoft OneNote™ would allow him to deduce the culprit.

Fatal Exception Error

*Fade to black*
    i think ik how varc is playing this game and that he is town. my focus is on wrath rn

30. ISO #930

31. ISO #931

32. ISO #932

33. ISO #933

34. ISO #934

Not even gonna bother responding to you. You're a headache.
    Dude like 3-4 people asked you why you suddenly changed your read on varcron from town to scum.
    First you replied its because they changed their read on you - which was to scumread.
    When I asked you to elaborate if thats what you really meant (even though thats exactly what you wrote), you said you changed it because of Varcons town indicative thinking.

I think you don't realize that the change of reads that everyone is asking you about you changing from townread to scumread.

If you don't remember your own fucking game progression, even after people quoted it and asked about it, here you check your own ISO: Link (down is oldest post)

OR you can check Ceko's wall post where they quoted all your posts in order here: Link

Maybe there has been a miscommunication somewhere along the way. If so, feel free to point it out.
    I'm not trying to be an ass here. I'm literally quoting you and asking you to confirm if what you write is really what you meant because I'm giving you the benefit of doubt instead of taking you by your own written word.
    Don't call someone a headache for giving you that courtesy and wanting to clear things up.

35. ISO #935

36. ISO #936

I dont understand. By putting them in enutral they could be either scum or town. I didn't say they could be templar.
    im referencing this quote:

I agree with lagattack, but I think he's jester so I'm voting him

37. ISO #937

cuz u scum
    cuz u no scumhunt
    cuz u flip floppity awkwardly
    cuz u put the onus of scumhunting on literally anyone else
    cuz u no get pushed except by 1 and a half peeple
    cuz u expain away everything
    cuz u appeel 2 emotion

cuz u voting dumb dumb who wants to lynch top posters
    cuz u refer to town in third person

and
    cuz u smack dab right in the middle of my reads list

Did you ever read Goldilocks?

The small bowl is too scummy.
    The big bowl is too towny.
    But the medium bowl is just right.

How is that different than any of my other games?

Quote where I said that, that has not been my intention the entire game; actually, it has been quite the opposite if you read any of my recent posts.

I have been, my opinions just differ from most other people currently.

38. ISO #938

39. ISO #939

He could lead with that, sure.

I'm getting this vibe from you that the only reasonable scumreads in this game are your own.
    I can't read you when you're being cryptic, I honestly don't like it and usually scum lean it

40. ISO #940

Dude like 3-4 people asked you why you suddenly changed your read on varcron from town to scum.
    First you replied its because they changed their read on you - which was to scumread.
    When I asked you to elaborate if thats what you really meant (even though thats exactly what you wrote), you said you changed it because of Varcons town indicative thinking.

I think you don't realize that the change of reads that everyone is asking you about you changing from townread to scumread.

If you don't remember your own fucking game progression, even after people quoted it and asked about it, here you check your own ISO: Link (down is oldest post)

OR you can check Ceko's wall post where they quoted all your posts in order here: Link

Maybe there has been a miscommunication somewhere along the way. If so, feel free to point it out.
    I'm not trying to be an ass here. I'm literally quoting you and asking you to confirm if what you write is really what you meant because I'm giving you the benefit of doubt instead of taking you by your own written word.
    Don't call someone a headache for giving you that courtesy and wanting to clear things up.
    If it wasn't clear enough: you're saying that you changed your read on varcron from town to scum because varcron looked towny. That's fucking dumb, so let's clear this shit up.

Go back to your own fucking reads in either of the links I gave you, check where you changed your read on varcron from town to scum, and tell us why you did that. @WrathCyber

41. ISO #941

42. ISO #942

43. ISO #943

Fatal Exception Error

*Fade to black*
    I think the trick is to write it coherently.

44. ISO #944

45. ISO #945

46. ISO #946

47. ISO #947

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    How is that different than any of my other games?

Quote where I said that, that has not been my intention the entire game; actually, it has been quite the opposite if you read any of my recent posts.

I have been, my opinions just differ from most other people currently.
    If you have those characteristics as either alignment, it's still fair game. You're just as likely to be scum as town from that alone, the difference is I see those as scum qualities. My biggest gripe is that you haven't actually formed any strong opinions on questions you've asked others to answer (you've even asked people to explain different things four times in your ISO lol.) There's been more than enough discourse for you to push someone. It's just convenient that you've also been one of the least pushed players.

I was referencing your vote on ZZOrange.

You haven't exactly been forthcoming with them if you have any.

ugly colors
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

48. ISO #948

49. ISO #949

50. ISO #950