?KRC Reboot Gravity Falls Edition - Page 52
Register

User Tag List

Page 52 of 59 FirstFirst ... 2 42 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,600 of 2934
  1. ISO #2551

Re: ?KRC Reboot Gravity Falls Edition

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Sergei Caliendo View Post
    When did Santa give me a typewriter? I recieved a present last night, which I obviously did not open. My typewriter came from a chapter event, which is independant from Santa and written in a narrative tone, so it's DEFINETLY not Santa's gift. It was even called "equipment" like my flashlight, and unlike the other stuff Santa gave away.

Also, Old Man is 100 % not lying about investigating me. The only way he could be guilty of something is if he investigated me AND did something unrelated to his role (i.e. related to his faction) at the same time, which is a bit of a conspiracy theory at this point. Plus, I don't trust you or your feedback, so nope, not happening.
    Santa gave it to you last night as a gift.

2. ISO #2552

3. ISO #2553

4. ISO #2554

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Wendy Corduroy View Post
    Santa gave it to you last night as a gift.
    LOL @FM-Dipper Pines nice try. What did you do with it? Is it rigged to explode when I type? Does it have as much ink as my revolver had bullets? : ]

The world will never know, since I will never open that gift (and noone ever should).

5. ISO #2555

6. ISO #2556

7. ISO #2557

LOL @FM-Dipper Pines nice try. What did you do with it? Is it rigged to explode when I type? Does it have as much ink as my revolver had bullets? : ]

The world will never know, since I will never open that gift (and noone ever should).
    Although I think you can interact with people a bit more before you go, leave no stone unturned so to speak?

8. ISO #2558

Could always give it to me.. Ill open it and take all the risk

9. ISO #2559

10. ISO #2560

11. ISO #2561

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Mabel Pines View Post
    How many abilities does old man have?
    4 one is a one per game kill. ones a bg style ability, one is an investigative ability that they used last night, also a roleblock ability that doesnt stop role block immune roles. Basically hes a bunny also in his role description.

12. ISO #2562

13. ISO #2563

14. ISO #2564

@FM-Mabel Pines you are artisan

You have so many abilities its crazy.. Also looks like you dont visit to use em.. You have 17 abilities all based around colors of paint..
    I believe your claim about getting all this information thanks to your role.

I want to see you find some scum with it though is all ^^

15. ISO #2565

resolved with host, you're good to go ^^
    Alright!
    Although I think you can interact with people a bit more before you go, leave no stone unturned so to speak?
    Mmmm, I think I've said what I had to say. I'd rather let Candy play for the rest of the day than basically waste his time in the graveyard lol.
    Could always give it to me.. Ill open it and take all the risk
    No, don't lol. Even if you're scum. I'm not going to do anything with that gift except put it under three layers of lead in spirit.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Dipper Pines View Post
    Wow how did you know??

Heh :P.
    Kinda feel like i need a holy hand grenade from Monty python to kill him..lol
    xD

16. ISO #2566

Dx

.P: heH

.tirips ni dael fo sreyal eerht rednu ti tup tpecxe tfig taht htiw gnihtyna od ot gniog ton m'I .mucs er'uoy fi nevE .lol t'nod ,oN

.lol drayevarg eht ni emit sih etsaw yllacisab naht yad eht fo tser eht rof yalp ydnaC tel rehtar d'I .yas ot dah I tahw dias ev'I kniht I ,mmmM

!thgirlA

17. ISO #2567

Dx

.P: heH

.tirips ni dael fo sreyal eerht rednu ti tup tpecxe tfig taht htiw gnihtyna od ot gniog ton m'I .mucs er'uoy fi nevE .lol t'nod ,oN

.lol drayevarg eht ni emit sih etsaw yllacisab naht yad eht fo tser eht rof yalp ydnaC tel rehtar d'I .yas ot dah I tahw dias ev'I kniht I ,mmmM

!thgirlA
    Dx .P heH to you too

18. ISO #2568

19. ISO #2569

20. ISO #2570

I believe your claim about getting all this information thanks to your role.

I want to see you find some scum with it though is all ^^
    Its kinda tough when half of the ppl left alive dont even visit. i mean santa doesnt even visit just his list magically sends gifts.

21. ISO #2571

22. ISO #2572

23. ISO #2573

24. ISO #2574

Through the powers of Complex writing and narrative control @FM-Sergei Caliendo Has used his powers to kill himself and bring back the Player named @FM-Candy Chiu !

You may now post Candy Chiu! you are now Dead Sergei!

Sergei's flip will be revealed at days end!

Carry on peoples~

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

25. ISO #2575

26. ISO #2576

27. ISO #2577

28. ISO #2578

29. ISO #2579

30. ISO #2580

31. ISO #2581

32. ISO #2582

I also know every action you took last night and i think u need to open your gift from santa its a protection aura.
    I never got a gift. All gifts I did have I opened, and I got 15 pieces of Halloween candy and a 1-shot auto vest. Never an aura of protection.

33. ISO #2583

34. ISO #2584

35. ISO #2585

36. ISO #2586

37. ISO #2587

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Candy Chiu View Post
    I never got a gift. All gifts I did have I opened, and I got 15 pieces of Halloween candy and a 1-shot auto vest. Never an aura of protection.
    Ah it must not have sent since you died that kinda blows. How about ur investigative action you took on Soos do you get feed back from that at least? Now that ur back alive since you did at least take the action.

38. ISO #2588

39. ISO #2589

40. ISO #2590

41. ISO #2591

42. ISO #2592

Hello everyone
    I am back

Has Old Man claimed yet? As far as I know he's like the one person that hasn't claimed, despite the fact we are most likely in MYLO/LYLO.
    Old Man claimed in the neighborhood chat, he's the "Incredibly Fluffy Bunny"
    He has a role peek ability
    A one shot kill (used on Gideon presumably)
    A bodyguard ability
    And he claimed to have an ability that stops someone from killing him if he targets them when they go to kill him, although this is different from what Wendy claims, saying it's a RB that doesnt stop RBI roles

43. ISO #2593

44. ISO #2594

45. ISO #2595

Was mastermind the illuminati's partner or do we still have to find em?
    It's possible, the rolecard actually didn't rule out that possibility, so it's entirely possible that the second Illuminati was actually Gideon
    Although Gideon was one of the two people (along with Stanley) that was trying to discredit Blendin's "kill on scum" after I faked my own death, so a Gideon-Blendin Illuminati team seems unlikely to me

46. ISO #2596

47. ISO #2597

48. ISO #2598

49. ISO #2599

50. ISO #2600