Page 50 of 59 FirstFirst ... 40 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... LastLast
Results 2,451 to 2,500 of 2934
  1. ISO #2451

Re: ?KRC Reboot Gravity Falls Edition

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Old Man McGucket View Post
    PULL THE TRIGGER!!!!
    Click!

Safe.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

2. ISO #2452

3. ISO #2453

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Wendy Corduroy View Post
    PULL THE TRIGGER!!
    Click!

Safe.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

4. ISO #2454

5. ISO #2455

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Dipper Pines View Post
    Pull the trigger
    Click!

Safe.

6. ISO #2456

7. ISO #2457

8. ISO #2458

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Dipper Pines View Post
    what happens if you don't pull the trigger
    i kill you.

9. ISO #2459

10. ISO #2460

11. ISO #2461

Quote Originally Posted by stealthbumber16 View Post
    Pull the Trigger
    O.O

Uhhhhh.

A magical extra bullet appears in the gun and fires out! It hits this imposter straight in the head!

12. ISO #2462

13. ISO #2463

14. ISO #2464

Quote Originally Posted by stealthbumber16 View Post
    why didnt i break the gun too
    Only the Real Stealthbomber can do that and it was already done. Out with thee imposter you are dead!!

Banished!

15. ISO #2465

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Mabel Pines View Post
    Pull the Trigger
    Click!

Safe.

16. ISO #2466

17. ISO #2467

18. ISO #2468

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Soos Ramírez View Post
    Pull the trigger
    Click!

Safe.

19. ISO #2469

50/50
    You don't know how many bullets this specific gun can hold ^^

20. ISO #2470

21. ISO #2471

22. ISO #2472

Oh also Tambry cannot participate because well... Goddesses don't play Russian Roulette.

That's kind of, like, a rule in the world of goddesses...

Also she's kind of already dead so what's the use of her playing?

:P

23. ISO #2473

@FM-Sergei Caliendo

Come on down and pull the trigger >: )

24. ISO #2474

25. ISO #2475

26. ISO #2476

27. ISO #2477

28. ISO #2478

do you believe Wendy's claims? Or do you think she's illuminati who just TMI slipped in the most obvious way possible?
    Err, honestly? It's very unlikely he made this claim without actually getting a tonne of information, and getting Soos to back him up would have been a huge risk. This virus thing also aligns with his role. He probably genuinely got the information.

That doesn't mean I townread him. I think townreading the slot because their role seems weak is a mistake. Blendin+Wendy would be a really poetic team, because it'd be the most powerful and least powerful roles combined.

29. ISO #2479

Err, honestly? It's very unlikely he made this claim without actually getting a tonne of information, and getting Soos to back him up would have been a huge risk. This virus thing also aligns with his role. He probably genuinely got the information.

That doesn't mean I townread him. I think townreading the slot because their role seems weak is a mistake. Blendin+Wendy would be a really poetic team, because it'd be the most powerful and least powerful roles combined.
    Man if i was scum/wolf. Why would i say anything and not just keep it to myself..

30. ISO #2480

Man if i was scum/wolf. Why would i say anything and not just keep it to myself..
    Well it doesn't matter if you reveal it if you don't actually use the info to aid us... You still haven't gotten back to me on whether you have info about Sergei's typewriter. >.<

31. ISO #2481

32. ISO #2482

33. ISO #2483

All i got was they got a typewriter
    I'm not talking about the one dipper gave him. Sergei claims he got a typewriter on n2 that allows him to resurrect a dead player at the cost of his own life. Do you have any information that supports this claim?

Do you see a log of all feedback players have received?

34. ISO #2484

35. ISO #2485

You think the host/role submitter misinterpreted McCafe as McAfee with the virus thing?

And I find it to be a really big stretch for a role to have hidden powers that don't show up even after the role submitter dies

Like there are only a few things you can take as constants in krc games... but learning about roles people submitted after they die feels like one of those things, right?

I was thinking the same thing with a Blendin + Wendy Illuminati team. We know there's one more illuminati out there, Wendy could definitely fit the bill given their whole schtick and then Wendy comes around with inexplicably obtained information about the game xP

36. ISO #2486

I'm not talking about the one dipper gave him. Sergei claims he got a typewriter on n2 that allows him to resurrect a dead player at the cost of his own life. Do you have any information that supports this claim?

Yes i do see all of it let me check.. It will be just a moment.

37. ISO #2487

38. ISO #2488

39. ISO #2489

You got a skeleton key night 2

40. ISO #2490

41. ISO #2491

42. ISO #2492

43. ISO #2493

44. ISO #2494

You think the host/role submitter misinterpreted McCafe as McAfee with the virus thing?

And I find it to be a really big stretch for a role to have hidden powers that don't show up even after the role submitter dies

Like there are only a few things you can take as constants in krc games... but learning about roles people submitted after they die feels like one of those things, right?

I was thinking the same thing with a Blendin + Wendy Illuminati team. We know there's one more illuminati out there, Wendy could definitely fit the bill given their whole schtick and then Wendy comes around with inexplicably obtained information about the game xP
    Yeah, I think the role maker was doing some weird wordplay or misunderstood their own name choice lol.

Maybe, but that's more of a rule of thumb than something set in stone. Any generalization about krc can be countered with "but this is krc" lol. Granted this is my first krc game, but my understanding is we probably shouldn't take anything for granted.

And if Illuminati did get these files, I don't see the thematic relevance of this whole virus feedback thing. Illuminati would just... get the files in a shadowy and unmeasurable manner lol.

idk, we could argue about this until the cows come home. We're grasping at straws. Might be better to make a return to good old fashioned scumhunting and see if we can find some incriminating associations. I'll do that tomorrow with blendin.

45. ISO #2495

46. ISO #2496

47. ISO #2497

48. ISO #2498

49. ISO #2499

50. ISO #2500