User Tag List

Page 30 of 40 FirstFirst ... 20 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,500 of 1954
  1. ISO #1451

2. ISO #1452

3. ISO #1453

Re: ?KRC Welcome to the Loony Toon World

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Yosemite Sam View Post
    I dont remember much of last night (real life or this) -- too much drinking. Are you sticking to Sylv as town or what? I would like to know your opinion on that.
    jeez... well i hope your holding in there then >.> I don't drink Alcohol so i wouldn't know how that goes.

Yea he's pretty much town still to me rn. Nothings changed there. Still resonating the two of us with how were dealing with the day today.

4. ISO #1454

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Lola Bunny View Post
    its not a revive ability it's the ability to change actions or votes on a previous night. im just so happening to revive 2 townies cuz of an action im redirecting to another slot. Also this day when you did talk all you had to say was that im a lover with sylv and i gotta go i gotta vote Sylv now all of a sudden your working with me.

It's kinda... wishy washy.

But to answer your question i feel like the MM is too easy of a lynch i want to follow the original plan and rb him and vote Pepe who has a high chance to be scum according to Wile's roles prediction ability.

it just makes sense honestly we have the ability to deal with RR's slot why waste a lynch on it? only way is if we dont trust foghorn to do it which case that's fair but im pretty sure she will roleblock him.
    Clearly, I am trying to pocket you now because im scum and i know you are not ;) I was gone for about 24 hours, need to get back into this, talk to you later. Got some more reading to do.

5. ISO #1455

jeez... well i hope your holding in there then >.> I don't drink Alcohol so i wouldn't know how that goes.

Yea he's pretty much town still to me rn. Nothings changed there. Still resonating the two of us with how were dealing with the day today.
    That is a healthy thing to do. Yep, this is me pocketing you ;) I need to review posts by Sylv Pepe RR Wile. I do agree that we may want to skip MM slow (if that's what RR is) and get someone from an informed faction instead (Mafia).

6. ISO #1456

7. ISO #1457

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Roadrunner View Post
    Role: Mailman with a surprise.
    The mailman delivers! Terrorists have mixed 3 bombs into your deliveries (maybe YOU are the terrorist!). You must get rid of all 3 of them before D4 (end of N3) or you will blow harder than Miley Cyrus. In addition to your nightly love notes, select 1 person: they will have a nice blow to their face, and the damage will ricochet to anyone visiting them as well.(edited)

Win con Lynch all Evils. If your Bomb explodes Before you Deliver It you Cannot win. No you do Not win even if you Survive.
    Just getting around to reading this. So he has 3 bombs to use by N3. I dont get the comment about nightly love notes??? Select one person? But 3 bombs? Then later he says "your bomb" and "deliver it" and not them. Something fishy here, english dont add up.

8. ISO #1458

9. ISO #1459

Just getting around to reading this. So he has 3 bombs to use by N3. I dont get the comment about nightly love notes??? Select one person? But 3 bombs? Then later he says "your bomb" and "deliver it" and not them. Something fishy here, english dont add up.
    Is this like 3 bombs and select 1 of them to be a mass explosion??

10. ISO #1460

11. ISO #1461

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Roadrunner View Post
    Role: Mailman with a surprise.
    The mailman delivers! Terrorists have mixed 3 bombs into your deliveries (maybe YOU are the terrorist!). You must get rid of all 3 of them before D4 (end of N3) or you will blow harder than Miley Cyrus. In addition to your nightly love notes, select 1 person: they will have a nice blow to their face, and the damage will ricochet to anyone visiting them as well.(edited)

Win con Lynch all Evils. If your Bomb explodes Before you Deliver It you Cannot win. No you do Not win even if you Survive.
    I think this is a fake role TBH. It makes no sense to have "Win con Lynch all Evils." That is not the format of my town win condition I got. It should not specify words like "lynch".

12. ISO #1462

13. ISO #1463

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Michigan Frog View Post
    ive tried about all i care too rn. i outlined what we should do and people are gonna mess around anyway. plus i dont even have the other half of my role anymore
    why are you so against the plan we originally laid out for earlier and all of a sudden want to just lynch RR?

It's incredibly strange especially since you were on board before.

14. ISO #1464

15. ISO #1465

why are you so against the plan we originally laid out for earlier and all of a sudden want to just lynch RR?

It's incredibly strange especially since you were on board before.
    because wile gave us a list of 3

one is dead
    two are live.

one is 99.9% not town
    one is who knows what right now

foghorn could be town or scum here and we dont know the limits of his ability to roleblock or even if he will for sure.

keeping roadrunner alive even if hes roleblocked (ruining his win con) just leave a scum alive who can vote against us any way he wants

and even if foghorn were town and did roleblock him tonight (night 2) if foghorn were dead on (night 3) then roadrunner could bomb again

there is more certainty in just eliminating a scum now

16. ISO #1466

one is dead
    two are live.

one is 99.9% not town

foghorn could be town or scum here and we dont know the limits of his ability to roleblock or even if he will for sure.

keeping roadrunner alive even if hes roleblocked (ruining his win con) just leave a scum alive who can vote against us any way he wants

and even if foghorn were town and did roleblock him tonight (night 2) if foghorn were dead on (night 3) then roadrunner could bomb again

I guess actually it makes sense. If anything we will find out who 1 scum member is tomorrow as ill be getting them bombed with my ability.

-vote FM-Roadrunner

17. ISO #1467

i said in my earlier post lola if the question is who is more likely scum between roadrunner and pepe id have to go with roadrunner

if you believe pepe has more scum equity somehow, please share why. he can still be scum but as of this current moment, we dont know what.

in all honesty the original plan made more sense to roleblock pepe and lynch roadrunner

18. ISO #1468

one is dead
    two are live.

one is 99.9% not town

There is one promised scum in wiles list.. Whos to say more then one couldnt be in there?

The way that role looks to me is that yes there is one confirmed scum in the list. However because you found two scum we wont give further information.. So basically at least one is scum but both can be.

19. ISO #1469

20. ISO #1470

i said in my earlier post lola if the question is who is more likely scum between roadrunner and pepe id have to go with roadrunner

if you believe pepe has more scum equity somehow, please share why. he can still be scum but as of this current moment, we dont know what.

in all honesty the original plan made more sense to roleblock pepe and lynch roadrunner
    it had nothing to do with pepe having more scum equity than roadrunner we just have a confirmed killing scum and a confirmed RB we can contain that slot which is most likely neutral and try to find a scum team member instead. I believe that's what we were trying to come across with the original plan of rbing RR and lynching Pepe.

21. ISO #1471

22. ISO #1472

it had nothing to do with pepe having more scum equity than roadrunner we just have a confirmed killing scum and a confirmed RB we can contain that slot which is most likely neutral and try to find a scum team member instead. I believe that's what we were trying to come across with the original plan of rbing RR and lynching Pepe.
    also at the time of making that plan RR didn't reveal his role with that shoddy ass win con so i guess there was a chance he could of been town but that went straight out the window the moment he revealed that role.

23. ISO #1473

I'm a bit out of it. Who claims to have RB ability?

24. ISO #1474

25. ISO #1475

i already said pepe could still be scum

you lynch confirmed scum over possible scum
    Yeah honestly now that im re-thinking it it's probably a better plan. We can as you said get pepe roleblocked or just let Foghorn decide her own RB target to create a bit of WIFOM for the scum team to have to deal with.

We can afford to slow roll it I am bringing back 2 townies and killing 1 scum team member tonight so yea. Good good.

26. ISO #1476

Mike and SB16 are the best the greatest at forum mafia.. There is nobody better then them.. I promise you.. They are the most experienced.. In their field of mafia.. Some one day wish to come close to their greatness.. But never will achieve it.. Their experience cant be beat.

Condensed version

Mike and Sb16 are Better than me now and forever at FM, I suck but one day I hope to be half as good as one of them...

27. ISO #1477

I am headed to bed have a good night everyone if anyone says the magic words PM me the post number I will check it in the morning
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

28. ISO #1478

teamwork is cool but it makes more to lynch confirmed scum first

The hard part is there can be neut scum vs "affiliated" mafia scum. And the unabomber could help us get rid of the latter. I am waiting to hear from RR.
    on the first night, roadrunner nuked 2 town roles (despite one being already killed by sylvester too)

you claim sylvester is town right? arent you lovers with him? you could trust him to shoot in his mafia suspects. the alternative for you is to leave a role capable of killing multiple people alive for you or him to get a chain reaction of deaths going

29. ISO #1479

30. ISO #1480

you claim sylvester is town right? arent you lovers with him? you could trust him to shoot in his mafia suspects. the alternative for you is to leave a role capable of killing multiple people alive for you or him to get a chain reaction of deaths going
    >.> wut

31. ISO #1481

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Marvin the Martian View Post
    Mike and SB16 are the best the greatest at forum mafia.. There is nobody better then them.. I promise you.. They are the most experienced.. In their field of mafia.. Some one day wish to come close to their greatness.. But never will achieve it.. Their experience cant be beat.

Condensed version

Mike and Sb16 are Better than me now and forever at FM, I suck but one day I hope to be half as good as one of them...
    Why thank you Marvin so sweet of you to say that @Stealthbomber16 Look how sweet Marvin is.

OK I will stay true with what I said.

one quest Did you read the whole post????

Ok is there even roles that are not Town. Yes is it the Mods Maybe. Is sb16 and me the only 2 evils in this game Maybe. And maybe only way to win is to Lynch Sb16 Possible. Can you trust the flavor I posted in Day start No. I was on pain meds no joke. Hell this is KRC time for the Mods to mess with the players. Can you trust anything me and Steath say Hell no. lol. On that note I will be nice and give one person only the first to ask one Free Role check on anyone you pick all you have to say is "Mike and Sb16 are Gods"
    Last edited by Mike; July 20th, 2021 at 08:46 PM.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

32. ISO #1482

teamwork is cool but it makes more to lynch confirmed scum first

on the first night, roadrunner nuked 2 town roles (despite one being already killed by sylvester too)

I think Lola is in lover chat with Sylv. Whether they are town or not, IDK. But Lola seems townier now than Sylv in my view.

33. ISO #1483

I think Lola is in lover chat with Sylv. Whether they are town or not, IDK. But Lola seems townier now than Sylv in my view.
    that explains my confusion.

i think sylv is town. reaction to d2 beginning seemed legitimate

could be legitimate scum reaction but elmer got shot by mafia more than likely and there is no way he could have guessed that speedy ALSO was supposed to have died unless he shot him

34. ISO #1484

35. ISO #1485

36. ISO #1486

37. ISO #1487

yeah but now you're masoned with martian? hows that going
    I talked about it earlier in the day but to summarize it's not so bad Marvin has a lot of interesting thoughts. And it's fun to talk to him as well.

And I still get to keep my time abilities so it's not a bad gig.

38. ISO #1488

39. ISO #1489

40. ISO #1490

41. ISO #1491

I talked about it earlier in the day but to summarize it's not so bad Marvin has a lot of interesting thoughts. And it's fun to talk to him as well.

And I still get to keep my time abilities so it's not a bad gig.
    riiight well make sure to cult me first

42. ISO #1492

43. ISO #1493

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Marvin the Martian View Post
    That could be arranged.. Unless he is an evil role.. Then I would know.. Either way..
    Yes mason leader sir but by that time there's a high chance i'll be dead xD or game will be over.

One or the other.

riiight well make sure to cult me first
    Well. You will have to fight Sylvester for that slot :P since im sure he will want it more than you.

44. ISO #1494

Can you liunk the post where this was stated?>???? I just cghecked Martian ISO and i dont see it.
    Martian never stated it Wile did. He apparently can tell what peoples role names are and outed it. Confusing I know.

I can try to find that wile post tho hold on.

45. ISO #1495

46. ISO #1496

47. ISO #1497

48. ISO #1498

49. ISO #1499

50. ISO #1500