?KRC Welcome to the Loony Toon World - Page 13
Register

User Tag List

Page 13 of 40 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 23 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #601

Re: ?KRC Welcome to the Loony Toon World

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Elmer Fudd View Post
    Its probably a role restriction

Im more curious what the entire host post at the beginning of the game about efe was about.
    sounds like that's something you know more about than us

i've sang 3 different showtunes and you're still fixated on the host's mentioning of efe

-vote FM-elmer fudd

so now i wanna see your rolecard

2. ISO #602

3. ISO #603

4. ISO #604

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Michigan Frog View Post

i've sang 3 different showtunes and you're still fixated on the host's mentioning of efe

-vote FM-elmer fudd

Uhh i dont like the thought of people revealing their roles so early...

Seems like more information to scum than town as we dont know how many of them exist.

Candy alert >.>

5. ISO #605

6. ISO #606

7. ISO #607

-vote FM-elmer fudd

Go ahead

I'd like to think I have one of the crazier town roles, but you do you froggy.

If your reason to lynch me is because I mentioned a host post than you have bigger problems.

8. ISO #608

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Elmer Fudd View Post
    Go ahead

I'd like to think I have one of the crazier town roles, but you do you froggy.

If your reason to lynch me is because I mentioned a host post than you have bigger problems.
    And now i just realized the frog meant see your rolecard as in you flipping.

my candy god i feel dumb rn xD

And you are one of the many of players to say their role is crazy and or OP. Nothing new there.

9. ISO #609

10. ISO #610

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    I have been asked yes Last wills are allowed yes death notes are allowed. Roles will have flips of the role they are and the role they submitted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Death notes are required. Failure to submit one with your killing action will result in public shaming.
    Amending this statement. Submit death notes! They're fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

11. ISO #611

12. ISO #612

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Roadrunner View Post
    Should I angle shoot the host's post? Not that it would reveal any info.
    There are no angles to shoot. I post in straight lines only.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

13. ISO #613

14. ISO #614

15. ISO #615

16. ISO #616

17. ISO #617

18. ISO #618

19. ISO #619

20. ISO #620

21. ISO #621

Your questions require thinking, which I hate doing ;-; sorry
    I will start to answer them now
    no problem! All candytastic.

no that would be weaker than my actual power
    so does a youtube video work or do i post the lyrics?

22. ISO #622

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Lola Bunny View Post
    Also on that subject can I see both of your heads thought processes on the state of the game?

I may townread you but having another player in your account literally makes it hard to keep that townread solid so having both of you give thoughts would be super ideal. Archon dysfunctionality is a great way to have your slot be very... uncandy? I had another term in my head but i can't think of it.
    I Believe We Are At An Impasse... Marvin And Sylvester Are Quite Scummy At Present... I Have My Eye On Sylvester Due To The Arsonist Softclaim... As For Marvin... He Is Projecting Heavily By Saying We Are Defensive...

23. ISO #623

tbh I don't know what to think. Sylvester feels towny, but that's just a d1 townread. means nothing as far as am I'm concerned.
    Elmer Fudd seems confused, so town points for them. Currently thinking the... [fuck why the fuck couldn't we get some normal names? Roosevelt ect? I find it very hard to remember who said what lol], the dude who overreacted massively at being scumread may be a neutral due to him suggesting we had no scum team but a bunch of neutrals.

24. ISO #624

25. ISO #625

26. ISO #626

27. ISO #627

tbh I don't know what to think. Sylvester feels towny, but that's just a d1 townread. means nothing as far as am I'm concerned.
    Elmer Fudd seems confused, so town points for them. Currently thinking the... [fuck why the fuck couldn't we get some normal names? Roosevelt ect? I find it very hard to remember who said what lol], the dude who overreacted massively at being scumread may be a neutral due to him suggesting we had no scum team but a bunch of neutrals.
    Even I disagree with your reasons for townreading me

I'm not even confused, just irritated with some people.

28. ISO #628

29. ISO #629

30. ISO #630

31. ISO #631

32. ISO #632

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Speedy Gonzales View Post
    So are Bugs Bunny, Foghorn Legorn, and Pepe even playing? I would be fine voting one of them.

So far my thinking is relatively aligned with Yosemite and Daffy.

I'd also be down to vote the frog.

I wish certain posters would stop spamming the thread, it makes it difficult to read.
    Here you go Silvey.

33. ISO #633

34. ISO #634

So Yosemite seems like he's started to actually play the game. I'm a sucker for wall posting, although it seems that most of his content in the post seemed like mostly information over analysis. I don't really agree with the overall aspects of his scum reads on Lola and I. Seems very OMGUSY, however I'm not sure if a wolf that comes into the thread and actually starts playing attacks the two players voting him. I'm not sure that we should exactly give him a pass for this, I'm conflicted and probably would have felt better with less information + more actual reads.

The fact that he seems to be trying now is the ONLY reason I will probably look elsewhere.

35. ISO #635

36. ISO #636

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Daffy Duck View Post
    And still no legitimate vote from Sam. Pretty convenient to leave that til EOD
    This right here actually pings me wolfy more then his IOA type wall post, he seems to have come to the conclusion with I think four wolf reads, yet his vote is still on mike? I don't like that one bit.

37. ISO #637

ill tell you what. my win condition is to hear the most incredible daryl hall and john oates song. you help me win and ill help you win
    Your wincon is to figure out some sort of hall and oates song and post it?

The wording here also doesn't seem like you're town because It appears who ever helps you regardless of alignment you would be inclined to help win...

38. ISO #638

39. ISO #639

Tbh at this point I'm willing to give everyone outside of a certain group of people a chance to play day 2. So I hear you
    Although I deep down I kind of agree, I just don't know if that's a good idea because a few of the wolf/village feelings I have I actually feel pretty decently about based on my analysis.

40. ISO #640

41. ISO #641

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Speedy Gonzales View Post
    So are Bugs Bunny, Foghorn Legorn, and Pepe even playing? I would be fine voting one of them.

So far my thinking is relatively aligned with Yosemite and Daffy.

I'd also be down to vote the frog.

I wish certain posters would stop spamming the thread, it makes it difficult to read.
    I assume that this is your thoughts on other players, although not what I was expecting it is something. It sucks that we're at the point of voting players because they aren't posting much rather than voting players who we actually wolf read. What about Yosemite's thoughts do you agree with? I can see the correlation of your and Daffy's thoughts being somewhat similar however the Yosemite agreement strikes me as odd. I actually agree with you on the frog vote. I'm going to assume you are talking about Lola and myself as "spamming the thread" and I think you're being a hypocrite because you complained about pretty much everything I've done and I think have accused me and Lola of even putting a damper on peoples fun. When you attack us and do exactly the same thing.

I'm going to say that I'm most likely going to be paying you a visit tonight.

42. ISO #642

43. ISO #643

44. ISO #644

45. ISO #645

46. ISO #646

47. ISO #647

48. ISO #648

I Believe We Are At An Impasse... Marvin And Sylvester Are Quite Scummy At Present... I Have My Eye On Sylvester Due To The Arsonist Softclaim... As For Marvin... He Is Projecting Heavily By Saying We Are Defensive...
    Yeah sounds like dissonance (that was the word I was missing earlier) still slightly townreading the non yellow/capitals head but I can see having some issues. Hoping you guys can solve that later on otherwise your slot will be a headache later on.

Interesting take on speedy, not sure if I agree but it's noted. Looking forward to more of your thoughts near the end here as we have 1 hour left.

Candy out.

49. ISO #649

Wow scum reading not just one but both outspoken, high post count players that both happen to be voting you. Taking OMGUS to the max.
    I mean it's D1, so I don't expect to identify a guaranteed scum, it's all probability-based. Lola and Sylv having aligned thoughts and voting together send bad vibes to me, and yes, it's true that them voting me probably adds bias to my thinking. Myself aside, there are many posts where they mirror each other. Obviously, accuracy and ability to establish better probabilities than 50/50 will increase as game goes on. But as of D1, I am thinking they are affiliated. It could be one of several factions (bad or good). I won't say that they cannot be town, there is no one so far that I can finger as a "safe lynch". But there is one sus post I remember seeing, which I will try to find shortly.

High post doesnt mean much to me, that's what pro scum might do to fool us into townreading them.

50. ISO #650

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Lola Bunny View Post
    Well thought out post here. I'm not too sure why you think Sylv and I are a team still im not really understanding that thought process honestly. No where do I "defend" Sylv I merely didn't like how Gonzo voted him and went from there. You also just say I voted him cuz I saw him online and not posting when, AGAIN, that wasn't really the biggest reason in fact it was the smallest I've explained that already if you truly read my thought post.

Also Wile has posted recently it doesn't seem like you mentioned that here.

And I don't fully agree with the Marvin the martian "not much interactions" As there has been a decent amount you just have to read them.

While I don't fully agree with most of your thoughts as I said I do like how you worded them so I am willing to follow Daffy and vote bugs for now (with foghorn as an alternative if nothing comes from his slot by EoD)
    -vote FM-Bugs Bunny
    I'm short on time to give a more detailed response. You should know why i think you and Sylv are a team. As to Wile and Marvin, it is because I did not have the time to read new posts this morning (my morning, let's say). I composed my notes from what I had before, then I had to leave. I had not seen whatever got posted couple hours before my own post. You can see I said that Wile has yet to return from the Desert, Marvin has yet to return to Earth. I see that they both returned this morning so now I have something to work with and should get to that. End of post.