Make SuperJack A Sig Competition
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. ISO #1

Make SuperJack A Sig Competition

Make SuperJack A Sig Competition .

Yeh thats basically it. Whoever can make one for me, wins. ^^ Try to make it related to me though.

Erm, I'll give a $5.00 or less game over steam, or some crap like that. Can you get Pizza delivery for that? I'll do that. No idea.

If you want to ask questions about me, to help make a better Signature, go ahead.

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

Re: Make SuperJack A Sig Competition

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    I win.
    I believe I followed the rules to a T.
    I made you a Signature, so I win!

$5.00 pls
    LOL

So that's the history of "Cryptonic made this sig" hahahaha
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Bro $5 is minimum what you tip the pizza delivery guy. You can't get a pizza delivered for $5 are you stupid or something
    He said that like 6 years ago though
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18

19. ISO #19

20. ISO #20

21. ISO #21

22. ISO #22

23. ISO #23

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    The lady of the lake told me I was to be your admin
    Listen, strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of administration! Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some... farcical aquatic ceremony! You can't expect to wield supreme executive power just 'cause some watery tart threw a sword at you!!

I mean, if I went 'round, saying I was a moderator, just because some moistened bink had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

24. ISO #24

25. ISO #25

26. ISO #26

27. ISO #27

28. ISO #28

29. ISO #29

30. ISO #30

31. ISO #31

32. ISO #32

Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    If he said no and that he had actually diverted resources given by kind people who legit just wanted to help so I could put 5$ in your pocket right now would you care?
    Jesus Christ, mate. I hope you're staying cool under that Texan heat 'cause it sounds like you have a heatstroke with the way you communicate.

33. ISO #33

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    Jesus Christ, mate. I hope you're staying cool under that Texan heat 'cause it sounds like you have a heatstroke with the way you communicate.
    Are you just trying to start fights?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

34. ISO #34

35. ISO #35

36. ISO #36

37. ISO #37

38. ISO #38

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Are you just trying to start fights?
    No, but your mother did with your father. So they wrestled to see who was stronger. Nobody won, but what ended up happening 9 months later was you being born from your mother's vagina.

He isn't wrong though. I legit don't even remember making that post. Had quite the night : )
    In all my years of living, I still can't even comprehend what you said.

If he said no and that he had actually diverted resources given by kind people who legit just wanted to help so I could put 5$ in your pocket right now would you care?
    I think you were trying to say this:

Quote Originally Posted by Helz (if he wasn't having a heatstroke)
    If [SuperJack] [sent you money], [he could've helped other people with that money]. [Kind people] legit just [want] to help. [If] I put $5 in your pocket right now, would you care?
    To that, I respond that I don't care about $5. I can't even get a 6-inch sub combo at Subway with that chump change.
    Last edited by HentaiManOfPeace; July 9th, 2021 at 05:04 PM.

39. ISO #39

In all my years of living, I still can't even comprehend what you said.
    One of my very many flaws as a person is an insane level of alcoholism combined with something else that leads to blathering insanity. I would not even try to decipher that nonsense. I avoid drunk posting here but when I do I own it.

40. ISO #40

One of my very many flaws as a person is an insane level of alcoholism combined with something else that leads to blathering insanity. I would not even try to decipher that nonsense. I avoid drunk posting here but when I do I own it.
    Get help, bro. Maybe you should start a "Help Helz Off Alcohol Competition" thread.

41. ISO #41

Thanks for the rep comment, Mr. Helz with your 0 rep power and over 6000 posts in 8 years:

You're being an asshole and nobody even cares about the shit you flood in these threads. Again, NOBODY CARES, so leave this site and don't come back.
    Never have I offended anyone and I'm pretty sure everyone knows I'm just trolling unlike you with skin thinner than anorexic models for fashion shows.

42. ISO #42

Get help, bro. Maybe you should start a "Help Helz Off Alcohol Competition" thread.
    Thanks for the rep comment, Mr. Helz with your 0 rep power and over 6000 posts in 8 years:
    Whatever floats your boat man. I am comfortable talking about my many flaws in front of this community and my extreme level of negative rep is actually a weird honor we pass around here.

Im not sure what your mad about but I am getting a little creeped out by the level of attention you give me. Just chill and enjoy the community..

43. ISO #43

Whatever floats your boat man. I am comfortable talking about my many flaws in front of this community and my extreme level of negative rep is actually a weird honor we pass around here.

Im not sure what your mad about but I am getting a little creeped out by the level of attention you give me. Just chill and enjoy the community..
    Yeah? How about publicly talking about how two-faced you are? Trying to talk chill like the Dalai Llama here when you call people assholes and that they're unwanted through anonymous rep comments. You're more cowardly and spineless than the Canadians who call the cops at their neighbours to keep it down instead of knocking on their door and asking sternly yet politely. You don't belong in Texas, you belong in Manitoba.
    Last edited by HentaiManOfPeace; July 9th, 2021 at 11:03 PM.

44. ISO #44

Thanks for the rep comment, Mr. Helz with your 0 rep power and over 6000 posts in 8 years
    Took me a second to think about it. Some level of trolling has to be happening given this dude would have 0 understanding of the rep system or my status as the eternal cuck. On top of that I do not think I have given a rep comment to anyone in the past 2 or 3 years.

Just saying.. Trolling trolls to troll is something.

45. ISO #45

No clue what your asking for here but we can have a conversation if you have something real to say.

I honestly think your just some trolling smuf though and probably won't take you seriously until you give me a reason to believe otherwise. (and yes, this is me baiting you to troll more so I can snicker at your attempt to pretend your a real boy and not a smurf)

46. ISO #46

No clue what your asking for here but we can have a conversation if you have something real to say.

I honestly think your just some trolling smuf though and probably won't take you seriously until you give me a reason to believe otherwise. (and yes, this is me baiting you to troll more so I can snicker at your attempt to pretend your a real boy and not a smurf)
    You're*

Again, this is the second time I've corrected you. Time for you to go back to grade 3 again.

47. ISO #47

You're*

Again, this is the second time I've corrected you. Time for you to go back to grade 3 again.
    The 2nd time you have brought arbitrary colloquial grammar into a forum dedicated to a mod for a video game? Oh dear. Please let me take this more seriously.

48. ISO #48

The 2nd time you have brought arbitrary colloquial grammar into a forum dedicated to a mod for a video game? Oh dear. Please let me take this more seriously.
    Yes, I have a huge problem with this. In your forum title, you claim to be a "Brofessor of Nonsense", which is obviously a portmanteau word of "bro" and "professor", implying higher education. As a man with two degrees, I am also inclined to higher education qualities as well. Therefore, I can surmise that you would also respect the use of the English language used in a professional manner. It's very disappointing to see a man claiming to be a "professor", implicitly, yet disregard a very important distinguishing trait that separates those native to English to those who aren't native when communicating with other intellectuals.

Therefore, because of this, I'm very inclined to point out to you your mistake. If you go on perpetuating the use of "your" when it's supposed to be "you're", you're further degrading the use and cultural history of contractions that dates back all the back to the UK in the 17th century where they began as informal writing that became assimilated into everyday business speak. Therefore, I cannot condone this anti-intellectualism you have against English contractions.

Also, the reason why I'm explaining this in great length to you is because I'm a sad, sad man who just wants a friend and you seem to be conveniently available since both you and I have nothing planned this Friday night. Do you want to be my friend?

49. ISO #49

50. ISO #50