Register

User Tag List

Page 38 of 71 FirstFirst ... 28 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 48 ... LastLast
Results 1,851 to 1,900 of 3518
  1. ISO #1851

2. ISO #1852

Re: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak

Quote Originally Posted by Funny Thing View Post
    whats a mind meld he is just telling 3 ppl to play the game n different ways haha play play more play the most i did it
    Blink, I don't think you need my advice, but ignore what Funny Thing said. You mind-melded with Stealth and that's all that matters.

3. ISO #1853

4. ISO #1854

5. ISO #1855

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    I have answered your question. I have answered it thrice.

You're trying to disguise an attempt to scumpaint me as a rhetorical question. You can't do that to the master of sarcasm.
    +1

I don't think the fight between you and Funny Thing is TvT because Funny Thing's attacks on players have been looking opportunistic.

6. ISO #1856

because if you are partnered with wrath its bad and it gives shaggy what hr wants to hear. if cop has to reveal today why not let them what if it isnt him and why cant wrath be medic he cant protect himself what if he says no
    How is Stealth partnered with Wrath? I'm pretty sure Stealth scumreads Wrath.

Are you going to claim they're bussing? I definitely don't see that happening.

7. ISO #1857

8. ISO #1858

because if you are partnered with wrath its bad and it gives shaggy what hr wants to hear. if cop has to reveal today why not let them what if it isnt him and why cant wrath be medic he cant protect himself what if he says no
    Fucking hell.

Is Funny Thing TWTBAW?

9. ISO #1859

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    <!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: dbtech_usertag_mention -->
    @<a href="https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/member.php?u=30619" target="_blank">Light_Yagami</a>
    <!-- END TEMPLATE: dbtech_usertag_mention --> i will never advocate for a sb16 lynch today, place your vote on a competing train please.

10. ISO #1860

11. ISO #1861

12. ISO #1862

Ok but
    1. You currently don't have much social credit here. You're in most people's lynch pools. Your reads just hold less weight compared to, say, blink's.
    2. In the more widely townread circles (again, blink, myself, ceko) Wrath is considered to be town.

I'm not making him look good. It would be different if I were asking a player like Renegade "Hey, Renegade, are you the cop? Hurr de durr" right now.

I think I'm beginning to see your mindset now though and it's probably town backed. Thank you for indulging me. I still don't like how you talked about the doctor but I understand why this was kind of a red flag now?
    -unvote
    I don't like that you unvoted Funny Thing.

13. ISO #1863

I shall park a preemptive vote on
    -vote Renegade
    Whatever.

-vote Renegade

I'm willing to vote with Stealth here regardless of his alignment. Renegade is a dead slot, and I'd hate for scum!Renegade to win by coasting.

14. ISO #1864

SB16 Also Claimed A Role.. When Nobody Asked For One.. Nor Was There Any Current Pressure On That Slot... Then He Was TPR Hunting From My POV. The Investigative Role.. Then When Asked Who He Thought Was Doctor Got Very Defensive. About A General Question... I Believe SB16 Is TPR Hunting.. He Said Day 1 About My Slot Clearly You Arent TPR..

15. ISO #1865

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    SB16 Also Claimed A Role.. When Nobody Asked For One.. Nor Was There Any Current Pressure On That Slot... Then He Was TPR Hunting From My POV. The Investigative Role.. Then When Asked Who He Thought Was Doctor Got Very Defensive. About A General Question... I Believe SB16 Is TPR Hunting.. He Said Day 1 About My Slot Clearly You Arent TPR..
    Also He Has Been Convinced Im Town When I Generally Play The Same As Either Side.. *Granted I Am Town*

16. ISO #1866

17. ISO #1867

18. ISO #1868

19. ISO #1869

20. ISO #1870

I knew stealth was neutral LOL
    Nothing just a joke because of stealth being the only blue color
    I know you were joking, but I just realized Funny Thing shouldn't null-read Stealth. He should be scumreading Stealth, unless he was only tunneling Stealth because Light placed a vote on Stealth. The fact that FT (Funny Thing) just put Stealth in the null category supports this theory.

~~~

I've more to say about FT's read list. I posted the read list below for reference:

ok ill give you a list because we are talking to eachothr shaggy likes to talk over ppl so here i think i did it right. by the way i used different colors than what shaggy said to because you are blue

funny
    shaggy
    anime guy
    theon
    yuesford

stealthblue
    wrat bastard
    renegade
    Funny Thing's read list looks bad because:

- Blink is in the town category, but FT has been discrediting blink since day 2. Also, FT just called blink a liar without any explanation.
    - I think FT put Renegade in the scum category because other players scumread Renegade. FT will probably vote Renegade next.
    - I don't like how Wrath is in FT's scum category. FT looks like cornered scum who is sticking to his bad reads so he'll appear consistent. It would've helped FT if Wrath and Yuesford's places were switched or if Yuesford was added to the scum category, because right now I'm giving FT scumpoints for his read list.

21. ISO #1871

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    Whatever.

-vote Renegade

I'm willing to vote with Stealth here regardless of his alignment. Renegade is a dead slot, and I'd hate for scum!Renegade to win by coasting.
    I said "dead slot" because Renegade isn't posting, not because I am mafia who will shoot him tonight.

22. ISO #1872

23. ISO #1873

24. ISO #1874

25. ISO #1875

26. ISO #1876

I know you were joking, but I just realized Funny Thing shouldn't null-read Stealth. He should be scumreading Stealth, unless he was only tunneling Stealth because Light placed a vote on Stealth. The fact that FT (Funny Thing) just put Stealth in the null category supports this theory.

~~~

I've more to say about FT's read list. I posted the read list below for reference:

Funny Thing's read list looks bad because:

- Blink is in the town category, but FT has been discrediting blink since day 2. Also, FT just called blink a liar without any explanation.
    - I think FT put Renegade in the scum category because other players scumread Renegade. FT will probably vote Renegade next.
    - I don't like how Wrath is in FT's scum category. FT looks like cornered scum who is sticking to his bad reads so he'll appear consistent. It would've helped FT if Wrath and Yuesford's places were switched or if Yuesford was added to the scum category, because right now I'm giving FT scumpoints for his read list.
    -because shaggy is lying
    -i put renegade as a bad guy because i think he is one and i allready did first ha h
    -this is the only time i made a list this game and you have agree with me every other time i posted something.. why should i like wrath? because you do? lol

27. ISO #1877

Quote Originally Posted by WrathCyber View Post
    @Mike Can I get replaced? I'm busy these last few days
    I am working on it.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

28. ISO #1878

I like how you called me Treeko (it's spelled Treecko but you know that) and blinkskater "Blank."

+townpoints
    What?

What the fuck?

You just gave him townpoints for misspelling your name?
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

29. ISO #1879

-because shaggy is lying
    -i put renegade as a bad guy because i think he is one and i allready did first ha h
    -this is the only time i made a list this game and you have agree with me every other time i posted something.. why should i like wrath? because you do? lol
    Also before I go, Ceko is still not town core yet. I would heavily advise you to lynch ceko if I die/get replaced.

30. ISO #1880

31. ISO #1881

Also He Has Been Convinced Im Town When I Generally Play The Same As Either Side.. *Granted I Am Town*
    No you don't LOL

32. ISO #1882

33. ISO #1883

34. ISO #1884

35. ISO #1885

Funny Thing and ceko have basically just swapped on my reads list to keep everyone updated. That was a REALLY bad set of posts from ceko.

36. ISO #1886

37. ISO #1887

38. ISO #1888

39. ISO #1889

@Mike can you take ZZ out of the alive players for D3 start post.
    Done
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

40. ISO #1890

41. ISO #1891

42. ISO #1892

43. ISO #1893

44. ISO #1894

45. ISO #1895

an even if wrath gets replaced i still think they might be bad idc i already said i think yues is good on like day 1
    There's some advanced stuff going on on the blink/renegade/yuesford front and it's best for me not to get involved until Yues and blink come back. As far as I care Renegade is the confirmed lynch for today. Just want pressure on ceko right now because my gut is telling me rn he's the second scum.

46. ISO #1896

For the record here I have correctly predicted your alignment day 1 every game since Agumon's Revenge that we've played together.

47. ISO #1897

There's some advanced stuff going on on the blink/renegade/yuesford front and it's best for me not to get involved until Yues and blink come back. As far as I care Renegade is the confirmed lynch for today. Just want pressure on ceko right now because my gut is telling me rn he's the second scum.
    im good at dvanced stuff thats why i know whats happening in this game 2 asses n a liar

48. ISO #1898

There was a single exception where I had a false tell on like day 3 and fucked up hard but I've had you locked day 1 literally every game together for two years.

49. ISO #1899

FTR Ceko has been making scummy posts this entire game, the fact that you are just noticing this now is a funny thing, personally I've just been skimming over them, the reason i'm not voting him is because there are other players more deserving of votes
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

50. ISO #1900